All Comments on 'Kate's Big Black Adventure Pt. 01'

by iloveannamarrie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Must be a night for garbage, this cuck closet fag wimp writer and his racist garbage leading the pack.... 1***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Great story, I am looking forward to the next chapter. I also have a tiny cock and suffer from premature ejaculation and I accepted long ago that my Wife has the right to be serviced and pleasured by superior Big Black Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY

Why would some moron come to the fetish site and complain about a fetish story??

Just shows that some readers troll the site just to post insane remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hubby is an idiot.

After one year of marriage he and his wife should still be in the 'honeymoon' phase of their lives. Time to divorce this stupid woman before she gives him a disease he can't divorce. Why would any man agree to this absolute nonsense? It makes no sense, not even in a fictional story. He can't be THAT stupid!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
incrediblely hot story. please continue

Incredible start to this hot story. Please continue. (For those readers who dislike. Leave the fetish site)

wandereyewandereyealmost 7 years ago
waiting

I love this kind of story and found yours to be very exciting. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am a quick cummer like hubby

And think my wife deserves to have a real man , I must say I would have been honored to have chosen one of the white guys. I do hope she enjoys have her pussy worshiped because cukes likes us deserve tp have the honor of preparing our wives for their men and then cleaning them after their men fill them with the cum. Also we deserve to get to lick their pussies often. I like to lick while my wife relaxes always..

devinwhitegurldevinwhitegurlalmost 7 years ago
I love Love Love this Story!

Welldone, I was working on a story with certain similarities, called "Bridgegroom Gloom" but you really knocked it out of the park. I love the WHOLE YEAR without sex... super devious. I hope that you continue to write these works. Also if you these are your fantasies you should check out my comics. You might really like em I work on BBC, Sissy, and Manipulative Women like you have written. You do it very well. Maybe we can collaborate HMU at devinwhitegurl at the g to the male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

Reminds me of college she I was first in bed with a girl I'd been dating. I came in my underwear when I first felt her big tits. She broke up with me shortly after, and whenever I saw her in campus with a new guy, I 'd get turned on thinking how he was fucking her with a bigger, better cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I cum very fast myself, would love to be a cuck. Thinking about my wife fucking a bbc really excites me.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
So get writing chapters 2,3 and so on!

Don't quit now! Lets hear about her time with this stud and several others! She becomes a Queen of Spades and her first baby is black!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammeralmost 2 years ago

Where'd ya go? Part 2 ... surely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous