Kate's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, why did I wait so long." She thought to herself.

They just lay there a while, his cock still inside her.

"We could go someplace more comfortable." He said, looking at the bedroom door.

She smiled in approval. He got up, then picked her up in his arms.

"I always wanted to do this." He said as he carried her to his bed.

He laid beside her, and she reached for his cock. She kissed him then worked her way down to his shaft. She licked it up and down then took it in her mouth. He was in heaven as this ravishing creature worked his cock to full erection. She continued and he suspected she wanted to suck him off. But he wanted to fuck her.

He lay her on her side then spooned her. He lifted her leg and she grabbed his rod, and placed it at her pussy. Soon they were fucking. Slowly at first. They continued, kissing from time to time. He played with her tits. The pace quickened and he began fingering her clit.

"Oh, oh..." she called as another orgasm came over her.

He resisted cumming himself. He wanted it to last. He laid on his back so she could straddle him. Now she was free to pleasure herself on his shaft and he was free to feel all of her body. She rode him for some time this way. Her riding became more frenzied as he played with her breasts. He felt her cumming and it put him over the edge too. He shot his seed into her as she moaned in orgasm.

Spent, she collapsed on his chest. She looked at him then touched his face. He kissed her hand then wrapped his arms around her. They laid there some time, just enjoying contact with each other.

"I hope you'll stay the night." he asked.

"Why do you think I brought a bag?"

They showered together, then went to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

**********

The next morning Kate woke first and recalled where she was and who she was with. She looked at her new lover, this gorgeous man. She pulled the sheets back to expose his soft cock and began kissing her way down to it. He stirred now to her touch. He looked, and saw her tongue lick its length. The sensation and seeing this beautiful face pleasuring him caused his blood to flow.

And she wanted to please him. To show him the attention she received the night before. She took it in her mouth now, her eyes on his. She sucked it all in on the second stroke and he groaned in the feeling. He was hard now and she worked faster while a finger touched his sack. She continued bobbing her head on his shaft. Her eyes were locked on his. She wanted him to know how much she wanted to make him cum. How much she wanted him.

"Oh Kate... Kate... Fuck! Agh..." He groaned as he shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed each spurt in satisfaction.

"Oh, Kate! That was so..." he trailed off.

Kate lay beside him now. "Just lay there, Jim, and enjoy the feeling. I just want to be next to you."

After breakfast, love making continued. She sat on the kitchen counter where he ate her to her morning's first orgasm. They explored different positions and sex in different rooms. They spent some time on the sofa. He sat with her straddling his lap, face to face, his cock deep inside her. It became their favorite. They could kiss here and he could suck on her tits.

She never left his place until Sunday when she needed to go home for work the next day.

"Come to my place tomorrow." She said.

**********

He did, bringing a change of clothes so he could stay the night. They kissed then she led him to the living room.

"My house, my rules." She laughed as she undressed him.

She pushed him to the sofa then stripped before him. She knelt between his knees.

"I can be aggressive, when I want." And she began sucking him off.

He moaned at the feeling of his cock being worked by her mouth. She gave his cock her full skills and soon he was on edge. She moaned to encourage him to cum.

"Kate! Ahhh... Ahhh!" He called as he exploded in her mouth. She continued, swallowing it all. Finally, she looked at him in triumph.

She sat beside him as he recovered, kissing his face, neck and ear.

"Fuck me, Jim. Yes! I want you to cum in me. I think I just want you to keep cumming in me all night."

They retired to the bedroom.

"First, let me make you cum." He asked. He worked his way down to her pussy and began to partake. His tongue and his hands did their magic.

"Oh Jim! Fuck..." Her body tensed to an orgasm. She pushed his head away. But he just kissed the lips of her pussy. A few seconds and she was ready for more. In his tongue dove and she jolted to it. Soon, another orgasm hit her.

"Jim! I want you so bad. Fuck me!"

He rolled her over on her hands and knees, and entered her pussy from behind. He pounded her. Her body pulsed each time he drove in to the hilt. "I'm going to cum in you, Kate! Do you want it?"

"Fuck, Jim! give it to me!"

He groaned at the first spasm of his cock hit her. He drove it deep, unleashing a flood of sperm in her.

"Oh, Jim... Oh, yes!" She cried, to another orgasm.

He felt her body spasming in waves of climax. He emptied his load in her, then fell beside her. Kate was in a frenzy now. She started sucking on his cock, wanting more. The attention of the object of his desire soon had him hard again. She rode him now. Looking at him as she had his cock deep inside her. It was too much for her and she came again. And he was still hard. She rode him to two more orgasms. With the last, he came too, and planted his sperm in her once again.

She lay on his chest as they caught their breaths.

They continued making love again, this time slowly. And he came inside her one more time. She lost count of her orgasms. He was spent and she fell asleep, her arm on his chest and the feeling of satisfaction of having his sperm inside her.

The pattern became set. Many nights were spent in one bed or the other. But her other side gnawed at her. She like women too. And although she hadn't made love to a woman in two years she still thought about it. One night as they lay in bed, she decided he should know.

"Jim, there is a side of me I should be honest with you about. I'm bi. I haven't been with a woman in a couple years, but I still think about it."

"Do you want to act on it?" He asked.

"I don't know. But I know I don't want to hurt you."

"I would be hurt if you cheated on me with another guy." He replied, then paused, "Odd, I don't feel the same about another woman. As long as I don't lose you."

"You never will."

"But if you ever do connect with a woman, promise you'll be honest with me."

"Yes, I will. But I hope you don't expect more." She replied.

"No! I don't want to complicate what we have. I love you. I don't want any other woman and I don't want anything to come between us. And I hope you don't either."

She hugged him.

"Another thing," He continued. "We spend more nights together than not. And we seem compatible. Why don't you move in. You can save on rent."

She put her head on his chest and hugged him again. "Only if we share expenses."

He kissed her and agreed.

**********

She moved in the next weekend. The furniture they couldn't use went to storage. After she moved in, he gave her a paper.

"What's this?" She asked.

"An agreement. If you are to pay part of the mortgage, then you should get a share of its value. I worked the numbers out. See my devious plan. The longer you stay with me, the better your finances will be."

She hugged him. "You seem to think of everything in my interest."

They settled into life together. They still found things to talk about every night. And almost every night they made love.

**********

Summer arrived. Kate would often take lunch at an outdoor patio near work. A place to read or check email.

One day, a voice asked, "Can I join you? Seats are a little short."

She looked up to see a young woman. She was Kate's compliment in beauty. Dark, short hair, a slightly curvaceous body with full breasts, and large dark eyes finishing a lovely face. Kate liked her immediately.

Kate looked around to see she was right. "Of course, please." She continued, "It's a change. It's not uncommon for some guy to come asking to sit, only for the purpose of hitting me up."

"Oh, I'm Jacky. And yes, I can believe it with a woman like you." She replied, with a certain look.

Kate looked at her, "Are you telling me a woman like you doesn't get hit up? Oh, I'm Kate."

Jacky smiled at the compliment. "Well, sometimes. But I bet not as often as someone like you."

Kate looked at her. She saw something in those eyes. Was it just a compliment?

Jacky noticed she had the opera schedule in her hand. "Opera fan?"

"Yes. My boyfriend wants me to pick which to go to next season."

"Ah, I figured someone like you would be attached."

Kate pondered that turn of phrase.

She looked at the time. "I have to get back to work. It's been nice talking to you Jacky."

"Kate, would you like to get together? If that boyfriend can spare you."

She paused. She looked a moment in those deep brown eyes. "Sure, when?"

"How about my place, tomorrow? I'd say a bar for drinks, but with the two of us, we'd likely get to much attention." And Jacky gave her the address.

"That's not far from our place."

A time was settled, Kate went back to work. And Jacky watch her walk away. And just watched.

****************

To be continued...

12