Kate's Heavenly Hell Ch. 10

Story Info
Two months of orgasm denial leads to a great Christmas.
2.8k words
4.65
22.9k
15
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
191 Followers

If you aren't into male chastity stories, please don't read, and don't leave dumb comments. If you haven't enjoyed the previous 9 chapters, you probably don't need to read or comment on this one.

If you have read the previous chapters, you know that Kate and Alexa "forced" me to agree to 2 month period of orgasm denial (till Christmas), then tortured me with a lot of teasing and a ruined orgasm.

***********

"Come over here and lay down with me." Alexa moved up the bed, and Kate held her in a spooning position. Pretending to comfort poor denied Alexa, Kate had her top arm draped over her, caressing her denied pussy. I pulled the duvet over us all, and tried to get to sleep.

The day of nonstop sexual teasing and denial kept rolling through my head, My cock was hard as a rock, pressed against Kate's butt. I couldn't believe that I had turned down an amazing deep throat blowjob in exchange for 55 days of denial. What had I been thinking? I had to admit to myself that what I had been thinking about was my wife Kate's wet pussy. I slid my hand across Kate's boobs and tried to get to sleep.

__________________

I was pounding into Alexa's well lubed ass. Her well formed butt was bouncing each time I filled her up. It felt so good, I just hoped I could last for a while longer. Even her back was perfectly sexy. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, then shoved it forcefully into my wife's waiting pussy. Kate immediately threw her head back and and screamed her pleasure. Kate's breasts heaving as her breath caught in her throat. Fuck, that sexy neck! Alexa had one hand working on her clit. Kate grabbed Alexa's free hand and pressed it into her breast while grabbing her other breast with her own free hand. This was too much, I was about to blow my load. I slammed into Alexa harder and harder. Just as I started to cum, Alexa moaned as her orgasm started as well. I shoved her face into Kate's pussy harder, and Kate started to orgasm with us. One huge jet of cum shot out of my cock deep into Alexa's back door, then a second...

I woke up with a start. My caged cock as hard as it could possibly get in its secure prison. The dream had been so vivid I had thought it was real. My poor trapped cock was leaking precum onto Kate's sleeping butt. I reached over and held her breast as I threw my head into the pillow. This orgasm denial was really getting me frustrated. I couldn't wait till Christmas could I? Maybe the dream was a prophesy about my Christmas relies.

Last night had been amazing, but as was now the norm, I was left thoroughly unsatisfied. It had been an intense four weeks since we had started 'The Christmas Spectacular'. My always inventive wife Kate has themed each week. You can probably already guess, the first week was ruined orgasm. Because of their Sexy bets that were rigged against Alexa, the first couple of days it was only Kate receiving orgasm courtesy of Alexa and I. While I had become as used to denial as you can get, Alexa was going out of her mind. She was constantly so horny she couldn't keep her hands (and mouth) off Kate and I. Kate appreciated it; I just got more frustrated.

Alexa finally stopped accepting Kate's bets, and was able to join Kate, flaunting their constant orgasmic pleasure, all the while leaving me desperately horny and denied. They probably gave me 15 or more ruined orgasm that first week. While I was left desperately needy, at least my balls weren't aching. Those two evil ladies would edge my poor cock over and over. They would ride it, suck it, give it amazing hand jobs, titty fuck it. They forced me to watch them orgasm and had me give them orgasms. Then finally when I couldn't take any more, they would push my cock over the edge, then sit back and finger themselves to another orgasm while watching my cock slowly leak it's load out while I received just the slightest amount of pleasure possible; hardly enough to even count.

On the last day of week one, after they had edged me till my mind was leaking out of my cock, Kate pushed my head down to her pussy. While I used my tongue, bringing her to a furious orgasm, Alexa gave my steel hard cock a single lick, from the base all the way to the tip. My cock grew even stiffer, all my muscles tensed, my vision started going dark. All I could see was Kate's clit. Then the inevitable happened, my load started to slowly ooze from my cock. Without touching my cock at all, Alexa caught my leaking semen on her tongue and swallowed it all. Once Kate had my cock locked security back up, she and Alexa spent some time sensually exploring each other's bodies, leaving me to watch and dream of when I would finally be released at Christmas. I couldn't wait to fuck Kate's pussy and pound Alexa's ass. I was going to make sure to take every advantage of the Christmas week.

The second week was a bondage theme. I would be locked gagged with my hands behind my back. They would free my cock from the chastity cage then edge it till it started leaking.

The first night they left me in this desperate state, and proceeded to pleasure each other to multiple orgasm, enjoying watching my boiling need. Kate's lust filled eyes watched as my cock continued to leak. As Alexa expertly devoured Kate's clit, Kate threw her head back and screamed her full body shuddering orgasm.

Once Kate had returned to earth, she took her turn, kissing her way down Alexa's supple body. When she had made her way down to Alexa's pussy, I was desperate to join in. My feeble bound effort ended with me falling face down on the bed. I looked over at the girls. When my eyes met Alexa's, she got up, rolled me over, and got on top of me, reverse cowgirl, she moved so my hard cock was pressed against her sizzling pussy. Kate got the idea and started liking Alexa while somehow barely contacting my poor denied cock at all. Even with the limited contact, as Alexa got closer to cumming, I could feel myself slowly approaching orgasm. The girls were too good though; as I neared the edge, Alexa moved a few inches toward my head, removing connection with my cock. Once Kate had resumed her oral efforts, Alexa grabbed the chastity cage and started to force it on to my engorged member. It took a few minutes of applied pressure, but as soon as it was all the way on, Alexa clicked the lock, and burst into an ecstatic orgasm.

Alexa collapse on the bed. Kate curled up beside Alexa and they fell asleep, leaving me bound and desperately denied. I couldn't sleep, and after about an hour, Kate stirred. Thankfully she realizing I was still handcuffed; she found the key and unlocked my hand.

The next evening, added to my desperate frustrations. When I came home from buying them some wine, Kate had Alexa trussed up in a bizarre hogtie. Kate was ridding a penis gag she had forced into Alexa's mouth. Kate had me strip down to just the secure chastity cage and ordered me to kiss Alexa's pussy. After they each had an explosive orgasm, Kate buckled her strapon cock on, an proceeded to make me watch her fuck Alexa's pussy. My cock ached as it strained attempting to grow. But Kate's ever present evil prison kept my cock under control. I watched with lust as Kate brought Alexa to orgasm twice. Kate then released Alexa. Tired from her efforts, Kate had lied back on our pillows and forced my mouth down onto her pussy. Alexa lay dead to the world with her arms draped across Kate's glorious tits. Over the last several months, I had gotten quite good at eating pussy; I quickly brought Kate to the edge, and proceeded to keep her there. Just when I thought my cock couldn't possibly build up any more pressure, Kate pushed my head down harder into her cleft. I took that as a sign, and increased my efforts. I was rewarded seconds later by Kate's loud orgasm.

The last evening of the bondage themed week, Alexa had me tied spread eagle standing at the foot of the bed. Kate removed the horrible cage from my cock. They then proceeded to completely ignore me while they sensually made love for over an hour. My cock stood at full attention the entire time. At least, after a long week, it was able to stretch out for some fresh air. It didn't really help my poor aching balls though. Watching them caress each other and lick the other's pussy wasn't helping ease the constant pain. Finally when Kate had her second vocal orgasm, she crawled over to me, and used one of my neck ties to blindfold me. After that, I could only listen to them. My sense of smell started to increase, and I could smell their arousal, not just in a generic sense. I could smell each of them specifically. Having eaten their pussies so often, I had an acute sense of how each arousal differed. My constantly denied cock twitched each time one of the girls would moan. I could feel precum start to drip down the length of my rock hard cock and down my balls. It had already been four weeks since I had had an orgasm, and a week since the last ruined orgasm. My balls felt heavy and full as the aching started radiating into my abdomen.

Once the girls were fully satisfied, Kate untied my hands. Once I had my feet untied, I crawled into bed with them. They were both already asleep. I could have easily satisfied myself either with my own hands, or by humping one of their sexy asses. But I couldn't disappoint Kate; I contented myself with burying my steel rod between Kate's ass cheeks. As I tired to get to sleep, I gently rocked my hips, keeping my arousal raging and my cock from getting any relief.

The Third week had been strap-on themed. We all took turns pounding the girls' pussies with our two strap-ons. I think we had all lost track of how many orgasms each girl had had. On Tuesday, and again on Friday, I had a ruined orgasm while my cock was securely locked up in its cage while pumping the larger pink dildo into Kate's gushing slit. When the last day of the week rolled around, Kate figured I should get some relief. While a bit humiliating, getting pegged, the dildo rubbing my prostate, and Alexa giving my cage a deep throat BJ, I had an anal orgasm, which helped release some of the built up pressure in my overfull balls.

I wasn't sure what the theme of week four was at first. We went to church on Sunday (Kate even made Alexa come with us). Somehow, the two girls managed to tease me even in church. After we went out for a nice meal, and the girls really turned up the tease. Kate sat beside me, and was massaging my inner thigh, most of the time. Meanwhile, when they could get away with it, Kate and Alexa were sliding their hands up each other's skirts. By the time the food came, I noticed that each of them had a couple of extra buttons undone on their tops. Everyone, especially the waitress, could see their sexy cleavage, and the tops of their lace bra cups.

Every evening after work, it was more of the same. We would go out for supper, and the girls would tease me, and put on a public show of affection for each other, showing off as much skin as they could. Every night afterwards, we would all make love, with them dressed in their sexiest lingerie. All the while, my poor cock was kept at heel in it's steel cage.

On the final night of what was now obviously Public Display of Affection themed week, we went back to the same 'brestaurants' we had been at a month ago. On the way, Kate told us she had called ahead to insure Jill was going to be working. We had to wait an extra few minutes to insure we were seated in Jill's section of the restaurant. Kate had made sure that Alexa had dressed to thrill; while Alexa had on more clothes than the servers, she was definitely dressed more slutty than the servers.

When Jill came over to our table to introduce herself, wearing a full set of lingerie including stockings and suspenders, and take our drink orders, Alexa got up out of her chair and gave Jill a kiss. It started fairly tame, but heated up fast. We needn't have been worried that Jill forgot who we were. It became crystal clear that Jill remembered Alexa. Once our drink orders were in, Jill took her break and came back and sat down with us. Before long, Alexa and Jill were making a disgusting public display of affection, while Kate and I were feeling left out. When Jill's break was over, she got up, rather flushed with a damp patch on panties of her lingerie. Alexa was rather flushed as well. After we had finished our meal, we ordered dessert, and once again, Jill came over to sit with us. At the end of our meal, Kate and I ended up leaving without Alexa. She had been invited back to Jill's place for the evening. We had no one to blame but Kate; it had been Kate who told Jill that Alexa was single.

When Kate and I got home, she using a vibrator on herself and massaging my balls. When Kate started getting close to a climax, and my cock started to weep streams of pre-cum; first clear, then white. While I go no pleasure out of the ruined orgasm, the sight brought Kate over the edge. Fortunately, my release started to easy the burning ache in my balls.

Only four weeks to go.

________________________

The next four weeks weren't any easier. Kate continued to create themes. Week five was anal. We all took and gave it using the strap-ons. The stimulation to my prostate kept my cock leaking and the pressure and pain away from my balls.

Starting week six it was total lockdown. Kate told us she wanted to make sure I was super backed up before the Christmas Spectacular Finally, you know, to make it... Spectacular. Week six, Alexa tried to convince us should be feminization week. I guess she though I would look cute in panties. I wasn't really into that scene, so Kate used her veto to make it No Touch week. I got lots of kisses throughout the week, and they were happy to cop a feel of my locked up package, but my hands were not allowed to touch. In the bedroom, the whole week, they made me sit on our bedroom couch while the two of them played together. The only exception was one night they had me move to the bed while Alexa pounded Kate's pussy with a strap-on while she was bent over the arm of the couch.

Week Seven was CFNM Week. All week, they had me naked with just the securely locked steel cage, while they were 'clothed' in their lingerie. They were so strict, the even kept their lingerie on while we made love, fucked, and slept. They even shooed me out of the bathroom whenever one of them was going to shower. Their sexy displays had my cock on edge all week.

That brought us to the final week of the Christmas Spectacular. If I thought I was going to coast into my release, boy was I wrong. The final week was Edging Week. All week long, Kate and Alexa took turns bringing me to the edge over and over. They enforced two or three edging sessions every day, usually lasting over 30 minutes. I was in heaven to finally have some love shown to my cock, but in hell as the pressure continuously built up.

It was finally here, Christmas Eve. Kate wouldn't make it easy on me, after edging my poor cock again, we all went to the Christmas Eve service. Once we were home, Kate finally unlocked the cage, and looked at me with her evil teasing smile. Instantly I know, she was going to make me wait one more day. I didn't think I could survive till morning.

Duke567
Duke567
191 Followers