Kates New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What by your husband? Kate? Because I could clearly see nobody in that room pressured you, in fact the audio has you begging them for more cock, you just kept on begging those eight guys to fuck you Kate, so I don't understand who has pressured you, if it was your husband then you need to reconsider your marriage Kate"?

"No, It's not my hus...." Andrew cut her off "Kate please, take off your dress for me."

Kate was stunned "What" she questioned.

"Take off your dress Kate" Andrew asked again politely.

Kate, knowing she had no choice, slipped the dress off her shoulders and pulled it down to the floor, leaving her standing in only her lace G string that Angus also bought for her.

Andrew walks up to her and turns her around, standing close behind her, he places both hands on her breasts and begins massaging them. "I was looking forward to finding out myself if these are real Kate" He whispered in her ear "I am very pleasantly surprised, they feel nice." As he tweaks her nipples making her aroused. He whispered again softly "You like this don't you Kate?"

Kate's eyes close, a slight whimper comes from her mouth. The man she despises is playing with her tits and she is feeling a tingle in her pussy.

"Yesss" Kate whispers softly, not wanting to say the wrong thing and upset her boss.

He releases one hand from her right tit while he continues to twirl his fingers around her left nipple. She hears a zipper and then feels his hard cock pressing against her ass.

He whispers in her ear again "Pull down your panties" as he runs his right hand over her stomach. He bends her slightly forward over his desk and she feels his hard cock between her legs, and the head of his cock entering her wet pussy. He slowly slides in and out getting deeper and deeper.

"Fuck that pussy feels good Kate" he whimpers.

"Haaaamm hmmm fuck" Kate moans as he gradually fucks her more forcefully. "Haaaaa"

"Ooohhh fuck, your pussy feels good slut, my little whore loves cock, doesn't she? Ooooh fuck" As he fucks her hard rocking the desk. "Talk dirty to me bitch"

"Ooohh mmmmmm fuck I love cock, fuck your dirty little whore you fucking asshole....oooohhhh fuck me hard hmmmmmmm harder harder yess" Kate was again having an intense orgasm from another man's cock.

"Ohhh Ohhhh Ohhh fuck, yes, take this you little cumslut" as he pulls out and rolls her over on her back laying on his desk, he shoots load after load of hot sperm all over her, covering her stomach, tits and face, jet after jet. "Oh, what a hot fuck you are."

He stands back, pulls up his pants and orders her "Now rub that cum all over your tits and face slut, every single bit of it. I want my clients to smell the cum on you tonight, so they know what a good slut you are."

Kate just looks at him in shock as she rubs the cum all over her body, it made her feel like a slut being covered in dried cum, smelling like a whore.

Andrew handed her G string "Here, this is all you need tonight, leave the dress here and pick it up after your shift. Now work that floor and sell that hot little body and pussy, promote yourself, I have big plans for you to make us both a lot of money."

Kate felt violated, but there was nothing she could do or say to get out of this, she just had to get out there and work the floor. Wondering what other plans this asshole had for her also worried her. What does he have in mind next for her?

She went straight to the bar hoping for her first client to buy her a drink, she needed lots of them tonight to get through this. Lucky for her there were three guys at the bar chatting.

"Hey boys, what brings you handsome lads here tonight" she said placing her hand on the thigh of one of the guys.

They all answer "Just out for a good time babe" ...." What's your name" one of them asks.

"Kate" she replies then just realizing, don't girls in these places go by a stripper name. She couldn't think of anything, so she again replied "Kate, who wants to buy this thirsty girl a drink?"

"I think each of us could buy you a drink Kate" One of the guys said then asking Amanda behind the bar "6 sambuca shots that's darl"

Amanda served the drinks and said to Kate "They didn't keep you behind the bar for long, lucky you get more fun out there. Go get em girl" she winked.

"Bottoms up" the first guy said as they all took their shot. "2 more Kate, don't hesitate" they laughed as Kate downed all three, one after the other.

Immediately feeling the buzz, she needed for encouragement, she put her arm around one of them and said "So, who's up for a private lap dance?"

"How much?" The youngest one asked.

"$150 for just a lap dance, then bigger tips if you want more of me" she said running her hand through his hair.

The guys couldn't believe how hot she was. They all looked at each other giving a slight nod.

"Do you think you could handle the three of us?" One of them asked.

Kate wasn't prepared for this, hoping to give one of them a dance and ease into it slowly. Not 3 guys up front?

Not wanting to disappoint "Of course I can boys, you will get what you pay for."

She took the hands of two of them while the third followed. They went out to the back stalls into a private booth with a couch and a chair.

"For the three of you $450 up front then we will see where you want to go from there."

They each handed her $150, then the third guy said, my shout and handed her another $1500.

"Let's see what this gets us" he said as he handed her the cash.

Two guys on the couch and the third sitting on the chair, she begins to move her hips to the music. Dancing to the guy on the chair she sits on his hap with her back against his chest, grinding her ass into his crotch, he began to massage her tits.

"Fuck these are real" he yelled to his mates.

With the others eager to have a feel she worked her way to all of them grinding into each of their crotches. With the last guy she stood up and told him to slowly side of her G string. As he slid them down, she bent forward into the lap of the guy in the chair.

The guy behind had a good view of her open pussy from behind while the guy in front played with her tits. She pushed her pussy back into the face of the guy behind while he began to lap her pussy with his tongue.

"Ooohhh fuck that feels good, suck my pussy" she moaned while she closed her eyes, pushing herself into his mouth. The third guy in the meantime had his cock out, standing beside her poking her cheek. She immediately turned taking his member into her mouth sucking his fully erect cock deep down her throat. "Suck that slut" he demanded as he forced it deep into her throat making her gag.

The guy sucking on her pussy then lowered her down allowing his cock to slide easily into her aching wet pussy. Without hesitation she began bouncing on his cock' "Take it deep you fucking whore" he shouted

"ohhhmmm fuck me hard" she mumbled with a cock in her mouth. "use me"

"I need to try this slut's ass" the third guy said as he stood up on the couch over the guy in her pussy. He began to lube her ass with his saliva then slowly entered her anal canal with a third cock now in her.

"Aggghhh agggg" she growled and gargled as all three cocks forcefully pumped all her holes.

"Fuck, this slut is a natural whore man" One voice said.

Then the guy in her mouth started "aggg ahhh fuck im cumming in the whore's mouth.... take this slut" as he began to shoot down her throat. Kate tried to swallow what she could with the remaining dribbling down her face.

With the two guys now fucking her other holes Kate's orgasms intensified "Ooooooo hmmmmmm fuck your little whore, fuck me mmmmm I fucking love cock oooooohhhh mmmm fill my slutty holes...I love it...I love it.... I love it" she growled.

With that, the guy in her pussy was Cumming with her "Aaaggghhh fuck take this you fucking whore" as he shot his load deep inside her, the guy in her ass was also Cumming "Agg fuck, take this you fucking worthless whore" and he shot his load in her ass.

The two guys then shoved their cocks in her mouth while she cleaned them both up sucking them dry. "Ohh Kate you're a fucking good little whore, aren't you?

Kate just smiled at them all and said "Yes I am, find me at the bar if you want more" as she slipped her G string back on and walked the boys out.

Walking out, she could feel the cum running out of her pussy down her leg. She felt degraded about how she was just treated, not only by those three guys but also by Andrew half an hour before them. She felt like a whore, she was accepting all these guys cocks to use her. But for reasons she couldn't explain, she was enjoying being fucked.

Then she thought, maybe it's the orgasms she loves so much. Her own husband, that she loves and means the world to her, struggles to make her orgasm. Most of the cocks she is taking are even all bigger than her husband.

She wondered if maybe this was the life she was meant to have? Before this job she had only fucked 3 guys in her life, one of them being her husband. She was becoming to realise just how much she enjoyed sex. But how was she going to keep this life a secret from her husband? Should she tell him the truth and risk losing him and her family?

Walking back into the room, feeling like a used whore, she accepted in her head, this is her life now, just run with it and keep it a secret life from her husband. She didn't know how to do that, but he mustn't find out about this.

She immediately started working the room again, guys feeling her body, enjoying the attention. Being the hottest girl in the room, she had no problem attracting guys wanting to take her into the back room for a fuck. And these guys were rich wanting to pay thousands just to fuck her.

For the next few hours in her shift, she fucked another 6 guys she only just met, not knowing anything about them, and all cumming in her. Kate enjoyed every one of them allowing her to orgasm with them all multiple times.

It was 3.30am, approaching closing time, there were very few patrons now and Kate was sitting at a table chatting with a couple of guys she had fucked earlier. They had just bought her another round of drinks.

Angus arrives to pick up Kate. "Here comes my man" Kate said with a big smile as she gets up to give him a kiss and hug.

"How's my girl, have a good night?" He asks, sounding excited to see her.

"I had a great night Babe" Kate replied knowing she just had to accept and enjoy doing this, or she would be miserable.

One of the guys said to Angus "Fuck man, you are a lucky guy to have such a hot chick, why do you let her out of your bed man?"

Kate piped up "They both fucked me Baby" smiling at Angus.

"It's her life" Angus answered them "As long as she is happy, I am happy, and I get to fuck her anytime, don't I Babe?"

Kate smiled at Angus and said softly "Yes you do" giving him a small kiss on the lips.

The guys bought another round of drinks before leaving.

Angus said, "Ready to get dressed and go home."

"Yep, just a moment" Kate said but then realized "Oh fuck, my dress is in Andrew's office. The fucker told me to leave it there earlier, I will see if the asshole is still here."

"Ok, I am happy to wait" Angus replied, "I will just finish my drink."

Kate opens the door to Andrew's office not knowing if he is in there.

"Oh, fuck sorry" Kate said in shock when she sees one of the young dancers, Mia on her knees with Andrew's cock in her mouth. "So sorry, I should have knocked first sorry" as she began to turn an exit.

"Come in" Andrew shouted as he continued to fuck young Mia's mouth. "Your dress is down there" pointing to the end of the couch.

Kate goes and picks up her dress to put on. She notices it all scrunched up like a rag and covered in cum. The fucker has used it as a cum rag to clean up his mess. Putting it on she looked even more like a well-used whore.

Kate goes to leave the room and again Angus says "Oh and Kate, I need you to work in the boardroom tomorrow afternoon. We have a large group of 20 coming in and you will be working with young Mia here" smiling down at her. "She is just in here training aren't you gorgeous."

Kate was stunned for a moment "But tomorrow is Sunday and I am going home to my family, I am not supposed to work weekends Andrew" she begged hoping to get out of it.

"Sorry Kate, you need to be there, these guys have organized something special, and I am sure you will be pleased with what they have to offer. I promise you can go home after your shift. You should be able to finish early if the gentlemen are done with you."

"But" Kate tried to beg.

"No excuses Kate, these guys need you and have requested that you must be there" Andrew ordered as Kate left the room closing the door behind her.

"That asshole" Kate screamed as she walked up to Angus. "He wants me to work in the boardroom tomorrow afternoon."

"That's great" Angus replied.

Kate stared angrily back at him, questioning his reply. "What the fuck do you mean that's great?? He said these guys have something arranged for me and need me there. Tom and the kids are expecting me home tomorrow afternoon. Now I won't see Tom for another week, the kids will be wondering where the fuck I am?" Kate went on all flustered and angry. "Now I will need to see if Mum can have the kids Monday and do the school run."

Kate's eyes again water and tears run down her cheeks "Am I ever going to see my family again? That asshole has power over me and now I am his fucking whore slave on his demand."

Angus takes her in his arms "Babe, its ok, I will take care of you. I will talk to Andrew next week and see if we can come to an arrangement to make you happy.... ok?' Angus says softly trying to console her.

"Ok" Kate sobbed looking into his eyes. "I am lucky I have you to look after me, I feel safe with you" as she snuggles into his neck.

"Now let's take you home, you smell of cum" Angus laughed.

Back at Angus place, Kate gets out of the shower after cleaning as much cum out of her as she could. After at least 8 guys releasing their loads in her tonight, it was impossible to clean it all out, making her still quite horny. Putting on some sexy lingerie Angus bought for her, she enters the bedroom to greet Angus laying naked on the bed.

"Holy fuck, you get sexier every time I see you Kate" said Angus with his cock already getting hard by the sight. "I need to get you a modelling contract."

Kate just smiled and snuggled into him on the bed. No pressure at all from Angus for anything else as he knew she had a big night. Kate leans into him and begins to kiss him softly, Angus responds by kissing her deeply, passionately. Angus laying on his back, his cock fully erect, Kate rolls over on top of him, still kissing passionately, she gently eases her hungry pussy onto his massive shaft. Slowly and gently stretching her pussy wide, she slowly pushes him in and out, making love.

"Ohhhh feels so nice" she moans deeply into his mouth. "Make love to me."

This was not sex, this was not Kate being fucked like a slut or whore, this was Kate making love...hot passionate love making.

"Aahh god you are beautiful" Angus moans back as he gently makes love this beautiful woman.

"Oooohhh hmmmmm yess feels....ooooooo... baby feels........soooo....good.....oooooh hmmmmm aaagghhh" Kate moans as she orgasms with Angus cock stretching her pussy wide, going deeper than any man has ever been inside her.

Still amazed how long Angus can last making love, again she has another orgasm."Oooooo baby I am.......oooooo cumming....oooooo....cum with me baby" Kate moans

"Ahhhgg yeah baby. Oohhh aaaggghhh aggghhhh" Angus and Kate both cum together. Angus cumming deep inside Kate.

"Haaaaaaaa" They both sigh as Kate collapses on top of Angus, giving him another passionate kiss.

Stopping and looking back into his beautiful eyes, she says softly. "I never knew making love would ever feel this good."

With Angus reply "Either did I baby" both smiling romantically at each other.

Kate rolled off Angus to her side, snuggled into him and they both went to sleep.

Morning came, Kate woke with her man lying beside her looking into her eyes. They kiss again followed by more passionate love making just like the night before.

Kate never imagined such a massive cock would feel so right in her tight pussy. But she now knows how much better it is than someone of Toms size.

Concerned now that she will never enjoy having Tom make love to her ever again. Now she has taken not only Angus, but at least 15 other larger cocks than her husband in only two days, all making her orgasm. This was just the beginning, expected to fuck strangers for the next twelve months. She felt her pussy getting looser after two days, what will her tight pussy be like in a years' time?

Now she had to cater for this meeting today for 20 guys. Wondering will she be expected to take all 20 cocks. She knows that if they pay, she has no choice but to be gangbanged by them all if need be. Then she must go home to her husband afterwards. "How" she asks herself.

Not objecting to being gangbanged, her main concern was her husband and family.

.........................................................................................................

After breakfast, Kate wearing nothing but a tiny lingerie G string and Angus just in his jocks, cuddled up on the lounge on the sun deck, taking in the warm sun rays. Kate lays on her back over Angus lap. Angus caresses her tummy and navel area.

Kate's phone rings. "It's Tom", she smiles up at Angus. "ssshhh" she puts her index finger over his mouth.

"Hey Babe" Kate answers excitedly to hear her husband's voice.

"Hey gorgeous, how you doing? How was work last night? Did the guys enjoy seeing my gorgeous girls' titties?"

"They sure do Babe, and I am making some good tips too. I am getting like $100 and $200 tips just from guys appreciating my tits, Babe."

"What? That's crazy" Tom responded "So you must make like an extra $500 just in tips? Keep that up babe and I will want you doing more shifts to pay for the school fees" Tom said excitedly "God I can't wait to see you tonight; you must be getting ready to come home shortly?" Tom asked.

"Well," Kate paused as Angus began to play with her nipple "ohh God...well I guess you won't be upset with me doing extra shifts then? I have been asked to work this afternoon, Babe."

Kate mouthing the word "NO" to Angus caressing her nipple as she tried not to giggle.

"Nooo" Tom sighed "I mean yeah extra shift are good but when will you be home?"

"Most likely in the morning but, I need a favor, can you ask Mum to have the kids tomorrow and do the school run?" she asked, "Then I will come home first thing in the morning to come and get them."

Angus continued massaging Kate's tits while she spoke to her husband.

"Fuck Babe, am I going to see you next weekend or not? I miss you soo much." Tom said sounding sad.

"Oooohhh" Kate moaned "Thinking about you and hearing your voice makes me horny Babe...aaaammmm" Angus tweaking her nipples making her moan.

Angus then slips his other hand between her legs. Kate spreads them for him to access her pussy as he begins to finger her. Kate looks at him in shock shaking her head, again mouthing "NO" for him to stop, yet she eagerly spreads her legs more allowing him to finger her, while her husband speaks.

"Aaagghh god I miss you oooohhh" Kate moans.

"I miss you too Babe so much" Tom replies "But if you are thinking of coming home tomorrow, why don't you just stay the week and make more tips. I am sure your parents won't mind a couple of extra days just for this week?"

Angus fingering her and tweaking her nipple she was trying to hold off an orgasm.

"OOOhhh baby ok" she replies, "I will stay oooohhh fuck."