Kates New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" Tom asks.

"HHmmmm fingering mmmmyself listening tooooo you Ohhhhh fuck yes" Kate squeals. "I love hearing your voice Babe ooohhmm, you turn me on so much."

"Oh, fuck Babe, I miss you, I need to get my cock out too while you orgasm... let it out for me babe" Tom says excitedly. "Let me cum with you Babe."

Kate looking at Angus, her eyes roll with ecstasy "Oooooohh hmmmmm yess hmmmm im cumming" she squeals dropping her head back "Oh fuck that was good." As she said this, she moves the phone from her mouth to kiss Angus deeply for a brief moment before listening back to her husband on the phone.

"I love you baby; I am stroking my cock for you too" Tom said back into the phone to his wife, not knowing she was kissing another man at that moment. "Oh god I miss you so much, I need to feel your body, Babe."

"Me too Babe" Kate giggles as Angus Rolls Kate onto her back and guides his cock into her now stretched pussy with ease.

Tom talks to his wife unbeknown to him his wife has a massive cock in her stretched pussy "I don't mind you staying the week for more shifts Babe. The best thing for me is, I can think of you all week about you showing your tits to horny guys, knowing that no other man can touch you except for me, and I am the only lucky one that gets to fuck his sexy, hot, horny bride when I get you home." Tom says softly to his wife.

"Oh, fuck your cock feels so nice" Kate grunted "That's right Babe, my body is for you only. ooohhmmm"

"Yeah Babe, finger yourself imagine it's my cock fucking you. Aaaggggh" Tom moans as he strokes his cock for his wife over the phone.

Kate moans while Angus fucks her "Oooooo hhmmm yes fuck my pussy, that's right baby hmmmm no other man can touch my tits and pussy Babe."

Kate was about to explode again "Ooooohhh your cock feels soo good, fuck me baby make me cummmmmmaaaaaaaa fuck yess"

Tom was stroking his cock so hard "Fuck yeah baby I am cumming for you too...aagggg wish you could feel me inside you."

With all the yelling and orgasms, Angus cumming noise was drowned out fortunately that Tom didn't hear as he came In Kate, just as Tom came.

"Oh, your cock feels so good inside me baby" Kate sighed.

"That was so hot Babe" Tom replied. "We should do this more over the phone, if I can't see you."

"Yes, we sure should" Kate replies with Angus laying on top of her looking into each other's eyes and speaking softly "This body is yours only Baby, I love you so much."

"I love you too" Tom replies as Kate cancels the call.

Kate burst out in laughter "I can't believe you did that, you virtually fucked me in front of my husband."

"How hot was that?" Angus laughed "If only he could see his unfaithful wife with my cock buried in your little married pussy."

Kate smiled and cuddled into Angus "What the fuck am I doing? I can't believe this is happening. Do you mind if I stay with you all week" Kate asks Angus.

"Absolutely, how much will it cost me $30,000-$40,000, you give me a figure?" He asked.

"No" Kate replied, "I don't want to sell myself to you, I just want a place to stay, and I enjoy being with you, so long as you want me here?"

"Kate, I would love you to stay here, consider this your home away from home." Angus smiled.

"Thankyou" Kate whispered "I imagine I will be here way more than with my family for the next twelve months. You will be with me a lot more than my husband will be, and I feel safe with you. You are kind to me, and I feel happy being with you."

"I will love spending every moment with you Kate, I will treat you like a princess." Angus smiled "As long as you can handle my world Kate, getting involved with a drug dealer has consequences, but at the same time I can look after you financially" Angus explained.

"Hahaha" Kate laughed "You think my world is any better? Can you handle your girl being a whore? Fucking hundreds of strangers every week?"

"Well babe, you see, your husband and I are very similar" Angus explained "Your husband gets a kick out of other guys seeing his wife show off her tits. And me, well, if I were your boyfriend, I would get kicks out of seeing his girlfriend being fucked by other guys, so no, I have no issue with you fucking for a living. In fact, it's a huge turn on for me."

"Thanks Babe" Kate replied, "We are just friends though, right? just don't let me fall in love with you, I have a husband and life to get back to after 12 months."

"I can't promise that Kate, but for now I just love being with you" Angus whispers holding her chin "It will most likely kill me losing you in twelve months, but I can't stop you, you have a family."

Kate had to get ready for her afternoon shift at The Business Palace. She wondered what it was these guys needed her there for. Angus was dropping her off and catching up with a couple of colleagues for drinks in the main room.

They walk in together holding hands like a loving couple, Angus gives her a kiss and says "Have fun in there and give them everything they want. I know you will love every minute of it."

"Oh, I will" Kate replies with a wink.

To be continued.........

Next Chapter, Kate begins her new secret life.