All Comments on 'Kate's New Life Ch. 04'

by Chris57

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting better....

That son should feel Kate's new power and realize his true submissiveness. Kate could start slowly with ordering him around the house and making him do chores while she periodically checks up on him. Humiliating him as his mother until she wants to reveal that she knows he is Kizer. Would like to see Kate seduce him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kate's New Life Ch. 5

I hope you continue with this story. The end of Ch. 4 was certainly not sounding like it ends.

Chris57Chris57over 6 years agoAuthor
Not the end

@anonymous. It's not the end, working on it now. I took time to write another story but Lit rejected it so I went back to write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope there is more to this great story

I really hope you continue this story. Loved where this was heading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disagree

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with the previous comments. Chapter one started out great with a son prepared to do whatever he could to stay close to his mom and look out for her. It had the makings of another excellent mother and son love story. Unfortunately by chapter 4, the story in my opinion has descended into utter stupidity.

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 2 years ago

So...yeah, it was going some place. Obviously, since there hasn't been in an update in years, the story is almost certainly done. But either way, the story lost its way. The focus of the story shifted more from Daniel and his mother to Talley with the son seemingly less involved as the story progressed. It wasn't, IMO, the strength of the story. Daniel willing to try new things to capture his mother's attention was. It made the dom/sub side interesting. Impossible to tell how the story would have ended, but as it was going, I wasn't excited about its prospects for a satisfactory ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous