Kate's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Katelyn comes alive in the mud with the help of her roommate.
7.3k words
4.53
14.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After your recent beach photos on insta, you're gonna wear those shorts Kate? It's like you still have a secret vendetta against showing some leg. I swear I thought that account would boost your confidence more."

Kate just rolled her eyes at her college roommate Sam. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy showing some skin, she just knew the hiking shorts that Sam despised would hold up well to whatever Swimapalooza threw at them tonight.

"If I wear this crop top will you shut up about the shorts?" Kate asked, flashing a bright pink crop top that would barely cover her bikini.

"Oh so upper thigh you can't show but you've got no problem with underboob?" Sam smirked, giving her roommate a hard time, hoping to get a rise out of her.

They had been roommates since freshman year when they shared a quad with two other girls. They formed an immediate bond over their mutual dislike of the most spoiled one, and moved into an off campus apartment the summer between Freshman and Sophomore year. They enjoyed each other's company and had similar interests. Both were frequent runners and did yoga several times a week, which was reflected in their physique.

Sam was an inch or two taller than Kate at 5'2", but both would be considered quite petite. Sam had dark brown hair, but always admired Kate's strawberry blonde locks.

Sam's running routine consisted of a weekly mileage of at least 20 miles, distributed as necessary. Sometimes she would run 12 miles in a day and spread the rest out over the week. Other times she would do 2 or 3 each day. She did yoga most mornings and even taught a beginner's class at the campus gym where she worked part time to make some extra cash.

Kate wasn't as avid of a runner as Sam, but would join her on several of her runs throughout the week. She liked the way it cleared her head and she always felt there was something so cathartic about sweating through her sports bra and running tights. She was more into yoga and Pilates, frequently attending classes at the campus gym. Sometimes she would attend Sam's beginner class just to ask silly questions like "Why's it called lotus pose?" and "When do I release my chakra?" Sam never minded these questions - in fact she found them quite entertaining and did her best to come up with witty answers.

"Can you remind me again why we are going to this thing again?" Kate asked Sam.

"Brandon asked me to stop by and I couldn't help but say yes. He just has this power over me," Sam responded. "Anyway, it's not like much else is going on this weekend. A lot of people are laying low since the end of the semester bash is coming up next weekend."

"So I am running interference so that you don't end up doing the walk of shame with your panties in your purse again, like the last time?" Kate asked.

Sam rolled her eyes and giggled at the memory of the last time she went to a party with Brandon. "Exactly, I need someone looking out for me. I couldn't walk for a week after last time."

Kate blushed at the thought of her roommate being too sore from sex to function. She was no prude, but she had never experienced that type of leave-you-sore sex. A rush of blood went between her thighs and she felt a little wetness start to form at the thought of what that must be like.She was brought back to reality by the sound of Sam's voice.

"How about this?" she said as she did a little cat walk to showcase her outfit.

"I think you're showing enough ass for the two of us Sam" Kate replied as she watched her roommate strut in high waisted denim shorts that left about half of her ass exposed and a white tank top that barely covered her purple bikini. "How am I supposed to run interference if you're practically giving Brandon your ass just by turning around?" she wondered out loud.

"I guess you'll just have to bring your A game babe!" Sam uttered as she walked out the door, ready to start the 10 block trek from their apartment past campus to where the group of swimmers lived.

*****

The walk across campus turned plenty of heads, and even elicited a few low key whistles of appreciation from the front porch-drinkers, but when they got to the party house, things were comparatively quiet. A couple was sitting on a couch in the front room in beachwear, acting as if they hadn't just been furiously making out. "Everyone is in the backyard," they said in unison, eager to have the room back to themselves.

Kate and Sam made their way through the house and out the backdoor as cheers erupted for two women in bikinis throwing mud at each other in the far corner of the yard. Party music added to the decadent atmosphere, and Kate began to feel a familiar dissonance within her between the need to remain 'proper' and the desire to indulge. Brandon saw them and made his way over.

"Classy party," Sam ribbed him.

"You two are just in time to go next," he retorted.

Kate made a scrunched face. "Not on your life!"

"C'mon, I worked all day yesterday to make a nice mud pit. Think of it like a spa date!"

"Last time I had a mud scrub, two dozen horn dogs weren't watching!" Kate seemed to be having none of it.

"Maybe after a couple beers then!" Brandon winked as he and Sam walked over to the mud pit action, leaving her by herself.

No sooner they had walked away, than she was approached by a handsome young guy carrying two beers. "Hey thought you might want a drink."

She accepted one. "Thanks. I'm Kate."

"Caleb. Nice to meet you." He looked down briefly, whether out of awkwardness or a desire to give her the ol' up-down, she wasn't sure.

"I haven't seen you around before." Kate tried to extend the conversation.

"Oh I'm a freshman, so that's probably why."

Kate nodded, finding the bookish earnestness an endearing supplement to the swimmer body visible over his board shorts. "So you getting in the mud today?" She needled him a bit.

"Oh nah. That was Brandon's idea. His last big party before he graduates." He paused and then somewhat sheepishly added. "Are you?"

She smiled. "I don't think so. It looks kinda gross and seems pretty rowdy. My roommate Sam over there though...who knows. I'm supposed to be running interference between those two but I think I've already failed." She gestured toward the mud pit where Brandon stood with his hand on Sam's lower back, cheering the participants.

The flirting between Kate and Caleb went on like this for an hour or so. She got increasingly comfortable with him. There was something about his demeanor that she liked. Polite but not too polite. Eager but not too eager. Protective but not too protective.

The chaos in the mud pit had died down. Half a dozen women had taken a turn in the pit, several going more than once, seemingly enjoying the attention. They now wandered around the yard in mud-stained swimwear. One particularly extroverted swim team member had chosen to ruin an old one piece competition suit and now strutted around with her long legs confidently on display. Watching her was conjuring Kate's conflicted internal dialogue. How could this woman retain such sexual confidence with her outfit utterly ruined? Why did guys seem so drawn to a woman who embraced the depravity of wrestling in the mud? Why was she starting to feel warm again at the sight of this woman? She couldn't tell if she was feeling resentment, envy, or maybe even a hint of desire.

"Hey Kate." Sam bounded up to her interrupting her admiration of the long-legged mud wrestling swimmer. "So Brandon here has dared me to mud wrestle, and I think I want to do it..."

Kate gave a knowing look to Caleb as if to say "I told you so" as Brandon flashed a shit-eating grin.

After a slight pause Sam added "...with you."

Kate nearly spat out her beer as she laughed at Sam's suggestion. "Um, how about no. These shorts are my prized position. No way I am ruining them in that disgusting excuse for mud pit" She gave Brandon a glare as she emphasized the "disgusting" wanting to make it clear she disapproved.

"Boys can you give us a sec?" Sam shooed Brandon and Caleb away and then looked Kate in the eye with a coy earnestness. "Look, I wanna do something crazy before I graduate. You don't know if we'll ever get another chance to do something like this. It could be the best memory."

"It could also be the worst memory Sam... and why me? Why not go get miss-speedo suit over there? She clearly enjoys being in the mud!" Kate protested.

Sam raised her eyebrows and got close enough to smell the alcohol on her breath. "Honestly, because I know you have a wild side that doesn't get out much. When you take an Instagram selfie, I can see it in the way you pose your body. I can feel your frustration when I have a guy over and you don't." She paused. "And sometimes I think about asking you to join."

Kate was shocked. Why was Sam being so forward? Was it the alcohol? Had their recent bonding over Instagram selfies sparked something? Sam wasn't entirely wrong about Kate's frustration or her curiosity. It would just be so out of character for Kate.

Sam motioned for Caleb to come back. "Also Kate, I think your new friend here might like watching you do something a bit...animalistic." She got close to Caleb and put on her most exaggerated flirtatious demeanor. "Caleb, would you like seeing Kate get in the mud with me? Maybe you'd like to see the silky, wet sheen on her smooth skin."

She leaned up against Caleb and started doodling her finger around his bare chest in the most teasing way possible. "Maybe you'd like to see the creamy clay caressing her body." She was accenting all the alliteration with the tact of a cheesy porn star. "Maybe seeing her in the muck would make you think of other messes you could make with her." She was now hissing the words into his ear.

Kate at this point had buried her face in her hands. Sam was in her element after a few drinks, and there was no stopping her.

Brandon gave a slow golf clap and gestured at Caleb's shorts, which showed a noticeable bulge after Sam's teasing performance.

"Nice to see you too." He gave a bro-y up-nod in Caleb's direction as Caleb stood there dumbfounded. "The lady asked you a question, big boy," Brandon goaded him.

In a raspy voice Caleb managed, "Um, yes I suppose I would like all that very much."

Kate hated being put on the spot like this. Peer pressure always made her uncomfortable and she tended to cave more often than not, especially when Sam was the one applying it. She took a last sip of her beer and reached out to give Caleb a playful punch in the abs. "Fine then, you pervs. I'll do it."

"Yes!" Sam exclaimed.

"Let's up the stakes a bit compared to earlier rounds," Brandon suggested. "You'll each have four ribbons tied to you, one on each thigh and each upper arm. Each lost ribbon means loss of a piece of clothing. First one without ribbons loses."

"Hey now!" Kate began to protest. Then between the combined effect of Sam's mock sad face, Caleb's half boner, and Brandon's magnetic ability to manage a situation, she gave in. "Finnnnne. But make sure no pics!"

"Oh, and can the loser of each match get spankings?" Sam exclaimed with glee.

"What?!" Kate felt an instinctual obligation to protest, but the suggestion touched a deep fantasy for her, and she suddenly felt very vulnerable. Did Sam somehow know about this secret kink of hers? If she agreed to this, would it make her look like an even greater deviant? How was she supposed to gracefully respond to such a blatantly sexual idea?

Sam had always been a tease, with an overtly provocative and sexual side when tipsy, but this felt different. Sure, some of Sam's antics were done purely for the attention, but Kate also felt like she was being singled out as the target of Sam's sexual energy like never before.

"I think that's a great idea if Kate agrees." Brandon diffused the awkwardness a bit.

Kate looked around at Sam, Caleb, Brandon, and the dozen or so half-drunk swimmers still at the party who would witness her possibly getting muddy, naked, and spanked. This is, indeed, a rare opportunity, she thought to herself. There had been lots of comments on her recent Instagram posts about how her ass looked so smackable. While she didn't respond to them with comments out of wanting to keep things relatively classy, she secretly wanted to respond to each one with a "what are you waiting for?"

Kate took a deep breath and then nodded slowly. "Ok then, let's do it."

Brandon was standing in the mud pit like the emcee of a pro wrestling show, making over-the-top statements about how epic this round would be. Sam was so right about his effortless ability to maintain power over everything and everyone. Caleb had attached the ribbons around their biceps and then around their upper thigh. Sam had made fake orgasm faces at Kate as Caleb threaded the ribbon between her legs and tied it in a bow. Indeed, having Caleb's hands brush her thighs made it hard for her to keep a straight face, and she felt another rush of blood to her face and between her legs.

Having left their flip flops near the house, they now stood barefoot just outside the mud pit as Brandon finished his speech. The grass was wet and half-covered with mud from the day's activities. It was a pleasant feeling on their feet, the mud oozing between their toes in a way that heightened the anticipation of how the mud was going to feel on their bodies.

Together, they stepped forward into the pit, holding hands to keep their balance. To Kate, seeing her freshly painted and manicured toes sink under a sea of dark brown muck was almost symbolic of the sullying of whatever 'good girl' image she still retained. They both gasped in unison at the new sensation of earthy mush caressing the bare skin around their ankles.

They stumbled their way to the center of the pit, where the mud now came halfway to their knees. Brandon motioned for them to kneel as the crowd whistled and whooped. Kate gasped again as the mud now engulfed her entire pale legs and nibbled at the ribbons around her thighs. Sam grabbed two handfuls of mud and brought it to her own chest, making a sexy show as she let her hands slide slowly down her front, leaving two streaks of mud across her white tank top. She gasped a bit as the crowed crescendoed.

Like the crowd, Kate was mesmerized by her performance. Sam made soft cooing sounds and smiled broadly as she let her ass gently touch the surface of the mud before rising again so that the audience behind her could see her starting to get wet and dirty, calling attention to just how ridiculously short her denim shorts were as most of the mud wasn't on the fabric at all, but rather clung to the olive skin of her toned buttocks protruding from the tight shorts. She made three slow ass-dips into the mud as she made sex eyes at Kate. On the last dip she took a handful of mud and thrust it at Kate's chest, landing half on her pink crop top and half on the pale skin of her cleavage before sliding between her breasts.

"Bitch!" Katelyn exclaimed instinctively and uncharacteristically.

Sam smiled and muttered just loud enough for Kate and maybe Brandon to hear. "I can't wait to get you...dirty." As they knelt in the wet earth facing each other, Kate still didn't understand Sam's motivations, but she certainly felt the sexual energy radiating from her and was more and more aware of her own.

Brandon was prattling on with the 'no biting, no scratching' speech, but Sam's provocation overrode the need for formalities, and Kate lunged at her, grabbing her shoulders and tipping both of them to the side, landing in a deep part of the mud and splashing Brandon generously. The crowd roared at the action.

As they tussled about, Kate was tugging at the ribbon on Sam's right arm, but found that the mud made it surprising slippery. While they struggled back to upright, Sam wrapped an arm around her legs and pulled them out from under her, sending Kate butt-first into the mud with an audible *splat.* Kate was shocked both by the impact and by the feeling of the mud now finding its way around her body. It struck her that the mud was well-made: not too thick but also not too watery and somewhat peaty so that it only partially stuck to her skin, as if it was important for the crowd to always be able to see naked flesh. Perhaps she had been too harsh on Brandon's abilities.

Sam took advantage of Kate's moment of paralyzed shock to dislodge the ribbon around her right thigh, pulling it off and waving it triumphantly. Kate came to her senses and sat defeated in the mud.

"Those shorts are the worst. They must go!" Sam egged the crowd on as Kate got to her feet. Sam approached her and unbuttoned her shorts, which were now completely sodden and heavy with mud. It only took a little tug to get them over her hips before they fell heavily into the mud around her ankles, revealing light blue bikini bottoms that hadn't yet been stained by the mud.

"I think you should get on your hands and knees," Sam taunted her. Carried along by Sam's energy, Kate fought the urge to object. She stepped carefully out of her shorts, trying to maintain a degree of modesty even though she was on fire. She handed them to Brandon, who to her dismay, threw them out of the pit. She watched them fly away and wondered if she would ever see them again. As they hit the ground somewhere in the muddied yard, she knelt in a shallower part of the mud.

"Three spanks seems about right," Brandon suggested. The crowd got loud again as it became apparent what was going on. Kate leaned forward, letting her hands sink into the muck, now on all fours.

Caleb, however, was quiet as he watched in awe. It was fascinating to him that the relatively demure hottie he had been flirting with most of the day was suddenly the center of so much debauched attention. He was struck by the animalistic nature of her on all fours in the mud. He was mesmerized by the contrast of the dark streaks of mud on her pale skin, particularly how the liquid delineated certain areas of her body that were still pristine. The symbolism was not lost on him either.

Kate was a ball of mixed feelings. There was the obvious discomfort at being the center of attention, but her meditation practice allowed her to see it for what it was. The discomfort came from her mind fighting her body. Her heart rate was up, her skin was flushed red, she was on fire between her legs. But her mind kept trying to fight these obvious signs that she was becoming increasingly turned on. And to further complicate her emotions, she wasn't sure whether her growing arousal was because of or in spite of the embarrassing situation: her favorite shorts were surely lost, her porcelain skin was covered in mud, her body was positioned submissively in expectation of Sam's hand, and a crowd of hot, horny swimmers was watching it all. She took several deep breaths in an attempt to clear her mind and felt her body tingle with electricity. Kate took that as the signal to give in to her body's primal feelings.

She was jolted out of her reverie by a smack on her ass. "One!" Sam yelled, as she followed the smack by rubbing Kate's butt, muddying her bikini bottoms. "Two!" Kate lurched forward as the second smack hit harder. Her body was now on fire with arousal, and even though it was all in her head, it felt like everyone could see how hot it made her. Sam grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back as she got a small handful of mud. The third and final smack wasn't as hard but it splattered mud all over her ass and even onto Brandon, who stood nearby, nearly drooling. "Three!"

Kate was panting softly as she got back on her feet. Caleb came to the edge of the mud pit to check on her. He looked into her eyes, which were alive with something he hadn't seen previously. He kept asking if she was ok. In response, she got close and whispered in his ear. "Please just promise you'll find me after this is over."