Kate's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb stepped forward and cradled her body with his left arm, letting his hand caress her breast. "You are so fucking hot," he whispered before delivering the first spank.

It was just the right firmness for her. It sent an erotic zing through her, and for the benefit of the crowd it caused her body to shake in all the right ways while lifting her onto her toes.

He landed the second smack on the opposite side of her ass, and now that she was cleaner, it was easier to see the reddish hue that was the result of several spankings. Finally he landed the third blow on the same spot.

It was done. Kate turned around to face the audience, again keeping her legs together, but letting the audience get a good look at her, now out of the mud. Everyone was cheering in a good natured way. She instinctively took a small bow as Brandon brought an old towel to wrap her in.