Kate's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb was both confused and aroused by this. The whisper was so intimate and sexual. But what did she mean, "find her"? Was that like a" make sure she gets home safe and isn't taken advantage of" find her, or a "I'm DTF" find her? He stood there bewildered as Kate turned around and went back to the center of the pit with a renewed energy. She knelt and no sooner had Sam's knees sunk into the mire than Kate lunged at her again. This time, Kate's forcefulness caught Sam by surprise and she toppled back into the mud as Kate mounted her, sitting on her chest to pin her down. Sam sloshed around in the mud trying to escape, sullying whatever clean spots were left on her olive skin. Kate tried a different tactic for dislodging the ribbon on her arm, this time using the slickness of the mud to pull it down her arm like a bracelet. This was more successful, even as Sam clawed at her crop top with her free arm. Pretty soon Kate had the ribbon off and thrust her hands in the air in victory, even as she used her body weight to continue pinning a tiring Sam in the mud.

"I think that shirt's gotta go." Kate felt empowered to be on the winning side this time. Sam stood up and walked the perimeter of the mud pit as she made a show of slowly lifting her shirt. The white had turned to dark brown, and it was soaking wet now, clinging to her body and accentuating her modest but perky breasts. She peeled it slowly over her head, revealing her purple bikini top, the thin strings precariously tied around her neck and back.

Without being directed, Sam slinked to the center of the pit and got on all fours, taking the most seductive position possible, with her legs spread slightly and her ass thrust outward to the "fans." Kate knelt beside her and made a show of wiping the small clods of mud off her shorts and down the backs of her bare thighs. Kate noticed how slutty Sam looked in these shorts, which were as short as they could possibly be while still maintaining the integrity of the fabric. This may have once promoted some mild judgment from Kate, but now Kate felt something different. It was almost like envy, wanting to be Sam, wanting her wardrobe to be filled with sluttier attire, wanting to have that confidence to flaunt her body. Feeling the vibe, Kate put her hand in the mud and smeared it along the back of her exposed thigh, as if to highlight for the crowd just how much skin was exposed.

Sam looked over her shoulder and smirked as Kate suddenly smacked her ass. "One" the crowd chanted. It didn't land as hard as she had hoped. Kate decided to use creativity rather than force. She grabbed a large handful of mud and pulled open the back of Sam's shorts as best she could, and placed the mud inside. The shocked look on Sam's face was gratifying as Kate quickly landed her second smack, causing the mud to seep out of the bottom of her shorts. "Two." Kate felt like she had legitimately turned a bit of the humiliation back on Sam. For the third smack, Kate grabbed another handful of mud, and splatted it forcefully between her legs, on the thin strip of denim covering her pussy. The crowd clearly loved this, and Kate got into the spirit by rubbing it in. "Three!"

At this point, both women had a great deal of energy flowing between them. It was an entirely new combination of sexual energy, competitiveness, and whatever animalistic spirits Sam had successfully summoned from Kate. They returned to the center of the ring and Brandon stood between them, determined to actually referee this time.

As soon as Brandon gave the signal the two women were at each other again. This was the most hedonistic fight yet, as they rolled in the mud while clasping each other in a quasi hug. Sam had seemingly abandoned the rules and was now clawing at Kate's crop top, which hung heavily against her chest. Kate instinctively countered by grabbing at Sam's bikini top, which was not held on by much. Feeling the fabric of her top start to rip, Kate instinctively grabbed the knots of Sam's top and tugged. The two pieces of fabric gave way almost simultaneously as Kate and Sam fell away from each other into the mud.

Kate was now in nothing but her blue bikini, but Sam was clearly the focus of the roaring audience as her breasts were fully on display. Brandon had them come to the center of the ring and stand close together. Kate looked at Sam's breasts, smaller than her own, and then into her eyes as Sam grinned slyly.

Brandon announced that since the round was a tie he would deliver spanks to both women. First Sam, then Kate. He instructed them to hold onto each other for support, again signaling to everyone involved that he was in control. Sam bent over slightly, thrusting her ass toward the crowd like an Instagram model as she braced herself against Kate, letting her muddy breasts brush against Kate's arm. Brandon took his time teasing Sam's toned ass before administering three solid spanks.

Kate then braced herself against Sam, nearly hugging her as she bent over somewhat more awkwardly than Sam had managed. The sensation of their skin coming into contact, lubricated by the sloppy mud was thrilling in a way Kate never imagined. She shivered as Brandon took his place behind her. She felt Brandon's large, firm hand make contact with her ass as he rubbed it to warm up. He didn't seem quite as content as she had expected, but that changed as he slowly began tugging her bikini bottoms into more of a thong, essentially giving her a wedgie and exposing her pale, mud-splattered ass cheeks to the audience. She tightened her grip on Sam's arm. It was getting to be sensation-overload. As his smacks landed, she moaned heavily as something built inside her. It was easily the naughtiest thing she had ever done. And as he finished Sam whispered in her ear "I can't wait to see you get fucked." Blood rushed to her cheeks and moisture pooled between her thighs. This was almost too much. She was certain she needed release, but the mud, along with Brandon and the crowd, beckoned for more.

Now that bare breasts had made an appearance, the crowd had tightened around the circle. Sam was making a mental note of who was there. It was eight attractive men and four hot women, variously splattered or covered with mud, depending on their level of participation that day. Sam was relishing their attention but also relishing how the audience seemed hungry to see more of demure Kate's pale and mud-caked body.

Since the last round had not involved ribbons, someone from the crowd produced some safety sheers, which Brandon used to cut off the spare ribbons, leaving each woman with an arm ribbon and a thigh ribbon.

Brandon announced that for the next two rounds, the winner would pick someone from the audience to spank the loser. Kate began scanning the crowd like a gameshow host choosing a contestant. She was drawn to a nonchalant guy, standing with his arms folded in nothing but his competition speedo, splattered with mud and completed unfazed by his obvious bulge. He was also one of the taller guys in the crowd, with long, swimmer arms. She pointed at him, and Brandon invited him into the mud: "Everyone welcome Steven to the party!"

The next round of fighting was less eventful as both were getting tired. Despite their running and fitness routines, neither had been prepared to exert so much energy today. But seeing their increasingly naked bodies grappling in the mud was clearly erotic to the crowd. Despite being so covered in filth that it was hard to tell if she still had a bikini on, Kate prevailed this round by dislodging Sam's arm ribbon.

As agreed, Kate moved to unfasten the front of Sam's shorts, but they were almost impossible to pull down given how tight they were but also that they were wet and muddy. Then Katelyn had a stroke of brilliance and asked the guy from the crowd for the safety sheers. Once again causing Sam some real surprise and embarrassment, she began cutting the fabric of the shorts. She knew she would likely never see her hiking shorts again, so she figured Sam could stand to also lose a pair today. She cut them slowly, relishing the show, careful not to damage the bikini underneath. And Sam did find it legitimately embarrassing to be standing there dripping mud with half a pair of shorts on, holes cut to show her ass cheeks. Eventually enough fabric was gone that Steven ripped them off with a good tug, leaving Sam in nothing but purple string bikini bottoms.

Sam got on all fours in the mud again like a sex kitten, and Steven knelt beside her. Feeling confident that she could win with Sam now down to just her bottoms, Kate felt comfortable taunting Sam a bit. She went to where she could get a view of Sam's ass and put her foot between Sam's knees, nudging them apart to enhance her vulnerability. "Fine, bitch, but you might regret this," Sam said as she replied.

Kate leaned into Steven's ear before she stepped away and whispered, "Very hard, please."

Steven grinned. He leaned down and wrapped his left arm underneath Sam's abdomen to brace her, with his crotch practically pressed into her muddy thigh. Then with a swoop of his long arm, a loud smack. "Fuck!!" Sam yelped, as globs of mud fell from her body with the impact.

Kate stood watching, the voices in her head telling her this was entirely inappropriate, while her body was screaming that it wanted to be where Sam was, in a willing position in the dirt, while a virile young man expressed his desire in a visceral way upon her tight ass.

"Ahh!" Sam uttered as the second hard smack came. And then with the third she uttered "God damn you Kate!" between soft whimpers.

Sam stood up and drug Kate back to the middle of the pit, anxious for revenge. Kate's knees had barely sunk into the mud when Sam pounced, as if the energy from Steven's hand had completely renewed her.

As they strove for dominance, Sam's near-naked body was fun to watch, her toned muscles flexed, accentuated by the wet sheen on her body. Kate's pale body, blond hair, and blue bikini were remarkable because of the way they contrasted with the dark wet muck she was now wallowing in. The audience enjoyed the contrast between the experienced and openly sexual Sam, happy to flaunt her naked body, and the more innocent and unassuming Kate, whose smoldering sexuality was only now for the first time being seen in public.

With this tantalizing choice, it's not hard to see why the crowd had begun to root for Sam at this point (which is to say, they wanted to see Kate naked). They were chanting "Sam, Sam, Sam." All of this gave Sam enough strength to get her hand on Kate's bikini top, ripping it away.

Kate shrieked as her bare breasts were revealed. They were splattered in mud, but her erect nipples were obvious, stiffened as they were by the sexual tension coursing through her body. The crowd went absolutely nuts, and Kate instinctively brought her arm up to cover her breasts. Again, the conflicted voices inside her struggled, one side of her nearly in tears at the embarrassment, the other side more aroused than she had ever been.

Sam came to her and removed the ribbon from her upper arm, as if to reassert victory. She also took Kate's arm and moved it gently to her side. "Let them see your body, babe; it's fun." The crowd applauded as Kate got to her feet, mud sliding down her beautiful figure.

Kate knew what was coming as Sam scanned through the small crowd. She had previously spotted a handsome, tan graduate student type standing in the back trying to avoid the splatter, way overdressed in a pink polo and chinos. She knew that Sam would choose him for some reason, and she squirmed in nervous excitement as she gave him the 'come hither' finger.

"Me?" He glanced around confusedly.

"Yes, you." He slipped off his nice shoes and came forward confidently. "I'm offering you the opportunity to put your hands on this hot, dirty woman," Sam was emphasizing 'hot' and 'dirty' as if she was a late-night phone sex operator. "She needs a nice hard spank from an older man."

"You don't have to ask me twice." He rolled up his chinos and took off his shirt, revealing a sculpted abdomen. To the surprise of some, he stepped right into the mud, though at that point, Kate's body could have tempted anyone.

Kate's cheeks burned with embarrassment as the handsome stranger approached, though with mud-flecked strawberry blonde locks falling around her face, it was hard to tell.

"Now then. You were so concerned with how I was positioned last time, let's get you into the right form," Sam relished the chance for revenge and positioned Kate on all fours toward the shallow end of the mud pit as an accommodation toward their stranger. She spread Kate's knees to increase her vulnerability and to make her ass into the most seductive shape possible. She also gathered the loose locks of matted hair that had fallen loose and were now draped around her torso back into a ponytail and handed it to the handsome stranger. He held it in a way that both kept the hair and her head from obstructing the view of her beautiful breasts. Sam further made her spread her arms to keep her chest as open as possible.

The stranger leaned in close to her ear. "Are you sure this is Ok?"

Kate was touched by the gesture after expecting more dominance from the man who had a moment ago practically jumped at the chance to spank her. She nodded affirmatively.

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispered.

She waited until he got close and then before her brain had a chance to stop her mouth, she half-whispered under her breath, "I need this. Don't hold back."

She could feel his body react to that comment, as if a shot of testosterone had gone straight to his dick. She was breathing hard as his hand caressed her ass, teasing her and creating anticipation. Finally it came and it was pleasantly hard. She closed her eyes, ignoring the wolf whistles of the crowd ogling her near-naked body, and focused on the sensations of his firm hand against the toned cheeks of her buttocks, flesh separated by only a thin piece of wet bikini fabric stretched taut across her soft skin. All she could mutter was a low grunt as his contact with her body sent tremors through her. He pulled her hair tightly as he smacked her for the final time, lifting her face to the crowd.

Caleb could now see how red her face was, a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. He was simultaneously turned on and concerned, recalling Kate's desire for him to "find her" when this was done. Sam stood by smiling, happy with her handiwork, knowing her roommate well enough at this point to know she was high on dopamine and endorphins.

The stranger stood up and wiped off as much mud as could. Kate sat back on her heels, now growing accustomed to her breasts being on display, but self-conscious about how erect her nipples remained.

"Ok ladies, final round! Let's just go with the flow here, loser is the first one naked and will get three nice smacks from Caleb." Brandon brought them to the center one more time.

Both women were visibly tired and Kate was out of breath from the last round of spanking. Sam got close to Kate to check in. She leaned her forehead against Kate's and used her hands and their tousled hair to create a moment of privacy. "You ok there, dirty girl?"

Kate was caught off guard by the sudden sincerity in her roommate's voice. But the rush of endorphins from before left her unable to respond with anything other than an "Uh-huh."

Sam recognized the conflict raging in Kate. "As much fun as it sounds to show myself off to these horny guys...and gals...I'm getting the vibe that maybe you'd like to lose. Would you like to finally let your beautiful naked body be fully on display? Because I would like that very much." Her voice had changed from a protective momma bear to a sultry seductress.

There was a distant voice still crying inside of Kate, "This is too much. People will think you're a slut." But it was easily drowned out at this point by a much stronger voice, egged on by the hormones surging through her, that said, "Maybe it's time to admit you are a slut. To finally let go." Before her voice of reason could chime in, she responded.

"Yes I want it."

"What do you want?" Sam goaded her to really own it.

"I want to be naked. I want everyone here to see all of me. Happy?" Kate sighed heavily.

"Then don't fight me, Ok, just follow my lead."

Brandon shouted "Go," and Sam wasted no time putting her hand on Kate's sternum and pushing her back, landing with a splat in the mud. An exhausted Kate didn't resist other than putting up her hands to block the mud from splattering in her eyes.

Sam could have just gone for the bikini bottoms right then but instead climbed on top of Kate. Sam let her breasts touch Kate's stomach and then slowly inched upward like a stripper desperate for cash, until their nipples were touching. Sam was focused on how the whole thing looked to the crowd, but Kate was thrilled by the sensation. Their soft skin sliding over each other's bodies, slickened by the mud. The woman she had jealously overheard having sex for years was now writhing on her, stimulating her nipples with her own. And all of this was enhanced by the psychological sense of just how dirty this was, literally and figuratively.

Sam now sat more upright but pinned Kate's hands over her head, lifting her breasts subtly. And while keeping her hands pinned with one hand, Sam's other hand began to loosen the left tie of Kate's bikini. Despite the sloshing of the mud against her body, it was an unmistakable feeling when it popped free.

But Sam didn't immediately declare victory. Instead, she kept up her stripper act, positioning herself to grind on Kate for a moment. The feeling of Sam's pelvis gyrating on her was simultaneously thrilling and frustrating. It was wet, sloppy, filthy, and arousing, but it wasn't positioned correctly to give any relief to Kate's clit, which was now the locus of her arousal. After a few minutes of that, whipping the crowd into a frenzy, Sam pulled the ruined bikini bottoms completely off and flung them into the air.

Sam stood and Brandon held up her arm in victory. The crowd cheered both for her and for a very exposed Kate, laying exhausted in the mud, keeping her legs together as best she could to protect her modesty. Despite the thin coat of mud, enough of her skin was visible to see that she had no hair under her bikini bottoms. She was fully exposed. Naked. Vulnerable.

Caleb ran into the mud and reached down to scoop her up in his arms. "Don't let them see my pussy," she asked softly as he carried her pale, mud-streaked body into the yard.

Caleb placed her bare feet gently in the grass next to the bar. She steadied herself with both hands on the bar as her knees trembled slightly out of a combination of exhaustion and nervous anticipation. The crowd gathered around anxiously to watch her final embarrassment. She kept her knees close together as the guys strained to get a look at her body. It was difficult to make out, but a hint of pink could be seen between her legs as she arched her back and prepared her ass for a final spank.

"Hold on," Sam yelled as she pushed through the crowd. "Can I borrow these?"

She took two beers from a couple in the front and poured them down Kate's back. The foamy beverage cascaded down her ass, washing most of the mud off and leaving her pale ass even more exposed and glistening under a sheen of bubbly ale. Kate arched her back further as the cold surprised her and then sighed slightly as the foam caressed the underside of her ass cheeks coming quite close to her very sensitive slit.

The audience cheered loudly as she was more exposed than ever. The only thing left clinging to her body was some bits of mud, beer foam, and the last remaining ribbon around her thigh that Sam hadn't bothered to remove, an artifact that evoked a bridal garter and somehow re-emphasized that today Kate had been deflowered.