Kate's Slut Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate is reluctant to perform sexual acts as directed by Rob.
12.3k words
4.55
71.3k
77
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVartos
JoeVartos
750 Followers

Author's Note:Kate first appears in the series "My Sexy Wife Jennifer" in Ch. 05. Her story continues in Chapters 06 and 07. The real Chapter 1 of her "Slut Awakening" is My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 07, when she meets Rob. It would be helpful to read Ch. 07 before this story, but it is not required.

*****

For several days after their encounter, Kate could not stop thinking about Rob. He had her mobile number, but she hadn't heard from him. Part of her hoped he wouldn't call. She had a sense of shame for how she let him treat her like a complete slut. Deep down she was embarrassed that she enjoyed being degraded. However, she could not stop thinking about his huge cock and how bad she wanted it. It was by far the best sex of her life, and she craved more.

Five days later Kate finally received a text from Rob. Her heart raced when she saw the message indicator on the lock screen of her phone. She unlocked her phone and read the text. It was a simple and brief hello. She replied hello back. They exchanged innocuous texts back and forth without much real substance.

Eventually Rob instructed, "Send me a pic of the panties you are wearing." Kate thought about it for a minute or two, then stood in front of a full -length mirror, dropped her shorts and took a picture of her panties. It didn't show her face, so she thought it was harmless, and sent it to him.

Rob replied, "Now your perky little tits." Kate took another picture showing just her bra this time and sent it to him. Rob replied, "Without the bra." Kate reached back and unclasped her bra, then took another picture in the mirror of just her breasts and sent it to Rob.

Rob responded, "Now all of you, full nude." Kate slipped out of her panties and took another picture showing herself from the shoulders down, nude, and sent it to Rob.

Rob replied, "No, all of you including your face." Kate hesitated. She didn't want to send nude pictures of herself showing her face. After a few minutes Rob sent another text, "I guess my little slut doesn't want any more of this." It was followed by a second text from Rob with a picture of his huge cock, standing stiff.

Kate's mouth almost began to water when she saw the picture. She quickly responded, "No wait, I do." She took another picture in the mirror and sent it to Rob. This time it showed her whole body and face.

Rob continued the game instructing, "Now spread your legs and show me your little pink pussy." Kate complied and sent him the picture. This continued for a while with Kate sending him 15 or so pictures of herself as he directed her, some showing her face and some more close up. Rob continued, "Now one with a vibrator in your pussy." Kate was now horny, so had no problem complying as she grabbed a vibrator from her nightstand and slid it inside her wet box.

Rob instructed her to turn on the vibrator which she did. She was so turned on, she could barely manage her phone to take pictures with the vibrator pulsing away at her pussy. Before long she exploded, cumming all over the vibrator. The game ended with Kate sending Rob a picture of the vibrator next to her pussy, covered in white cream. When they were finished, Rob told Kate he would be back in town in a week to see her again.

They exchanged texts daily leading up to Rob's visit. Occasionally, Rob would send her a picture of his cock, and Kate would send a picture of herself in lingerie, but many of their texts were not sexual in nature. Overall, Rob was being nice to Kate and she enjoyed their banter back and forth.

The day had finally arrived when Kate was going to see Rob again. The week had been agonizing with Kate constantly dreaming about Rob's huge cock filling her pussy. Kate got dressed up in heels and a little black dress. She met Rob in the restaurant of the hotel. Rob was talking with a man at the bar. Kate sat down next to Rob at the bar. She couldn't wait for Rob to take her up to his room.

Rob said to Kate, "Hello. You look nice. I like your dress."

Kate replied, "Hi. Thank you." Rob introduced the man at the bar to Kate, explaining they had just met earlier this evening while he was waiting. Rob wrapped up his conversation as the man got up and left. Rob turned his attention to Kate. They had a drink and shared some pleasant conversation. Kate was so horny she could hardly sit still. Kate couldn't stand it anymore and asked, "Can we go up to your room now?"

Rob answered, "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. It is almost time."

They got up and made their way to the elevator. Once inside the elevator they exchanged a deep passionate kiss. They broke their kiss when they arrived on Rob's floor. They made their way down the hall and entered Rob's room.

When they entered the room, Kate was startled to see the man from the bar sitting on the couch. Rob leaned over and whispered in Kate's ear, "I got this guy to agree to pay $500 for you to give him a long, dirty lap dance."

In shock, Kate whispered back to Rob, "What? I'm not a stripper! I don't take off my clothes in front of strangers who pay me money."

Rob replied, "He's not paying you. He is paying me."

Kate responded, "No way. I'm not doing that."

Rob remarked, "If you want daddy's huge cock, you'll have to earn it."

Kate was confused about Rob being a jerk again after he had been nice to her all week. She stared at Rob for a bit and then asked, "Are you serious?"

Rob answered, "Yes. Dead serious."

Kate thought about it for a minute. She didn't want to do it, but she desperately craved Rob's cock. Kate couldn't bear the thought of going home that night without Rob fucking her, much less never again in the future. Kate pleaded, "Don't make me do this."

Rob responded, "You don't have to, but if you don't, you won't get any more of my cock."

Kate continued to ponder Rob's indecent proposal. She concluded she couldn't live without his cock, so she finally acquiesced. Rob flipped through his phone and started playing a sexy striptease song. Kate walked over to where the man was sitting on the couch. She reluctantly began slowly swaying back and forth to the music.

Rob called out, "Make it sexy Blondie!"

Kate had never performed a striptease. She tried her best to start moving more provocatively and running her hands up and down her tight body. Rob instructed, "Take off your dress." Kate complied and pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor. She continued to move to the music. The stranger kept his gaze fixed on Kate, checking out her silky thong and matching bra.

Rob instructed again, "It's called a lap dance for a reason Blondie. Get closer." Kate complied and got closer to the stranger. She turned around and lowered her thong covered ass to his lap. Kate rubbed her ass cheeks back and forth on the stranger's crotch. She could feel his cock getting hard through his slacks. This turned Kate on a little bit. The stranger reached out and gently ran his hand up Kate's rib cage. To Kate's surprise, she enjoyed his touch.

Rob called out again, "Ok Blondie. Show him the goods." Kate stood up, turned around and unclasped her bra. She kept her bra in place by holding her hands over her breasts as the song ended.

Rob put on another song and instructed, "Keep dancing Blondie." Kate complied and continued to move to the music. She finally released her hands and let her bra drop to the floor. Kate went back over to the stranger and climbed on top of him with on knee on each side of him. She moved her chest back and forth, close to his face giving him a good look at her perky tits and now hard nipples.

Kate climbed off him and continued dancing. She turned her back to him and then bent all the way forward giving the stranger a good view of her pussy mound between her legs barely covered by her thong. Kate wouldn't admit it to Rob, but she was enjoying showing off for the stranger. It was dirty and she liked it. She continued dancing to the music showing off her body to the stranger.

As the second song came to an end, Rob put on a third one and remarked, "Ok Blondie. He is ready for the finale. Give him a show worth his money." Kate got the clue and slowly slipped out of her panties. She was now nude, wearing nothing but a pair of high heels. She danced for a few moments in front of the stranger, turned her back to him, then bent over for the stranger again to give him a view of her now bare pussy. She reached between her legs and with two fingers spread her lips giving him a good look at her hot pink box.

Kate stood up, turned around and straddled the man again. She began grinding her now wet crotch into his lap. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and continued gyrating away on him. Kate was incredibly aroused and on the verge of losing control. She continued this for a few minutes, not noticing the song had ended a while ago.

Rob complemented, "Nice job Blondie. I think he got his money's worth." Rob looked at the stranger and said, "Time to pay up my friend." Kate climbed off the stranger and he reached for his money clip. He pulled out five one-hundred-dollar bills and handed them to Kate. Rob held out his hand and Kate went to him and handed him the money.

Kate felt a little strange. Deep down, she was almost disappointed Rob ended the show as she was getting really turned on. On the other hand, she couldn't wait for Rob to drive his big cock in her wet pussy which she desperately hoped would happen soon.

Rob showed the man to the door and then returned to the living room. Kate started to take off her heels and Rob stopped her saying, "No, leave them on." He took Kate's hand and led her into the bedroom. He gently pushed Kate to the floor as she kneeled in front of him. Kate quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Kate immediately went to work sucking and licking at his huge shaft.

Before long, Rob picked Kate up off the floor and threw her on the bed face down. He quickly mounted her from behind, ramming his big prick deep in her wet cunt. Kate yelped when he forcefully drove inside her. Rob continued wildly ramming his cock in and out of Kate, fucking her like an animal. Kate came almost instantly. Rob continued fucking her as Kate came again a few minutes later, only to be followed quickly with another orgasm. As Kate was screaming with her third orgasm, Rob pulled his cock from her tight snatch and exploded, dumping streams of cum all over Kate's ass and back. Rob collapsed on the bed next to Kate.

After they both regained their breath, they started kissing and making out. This continued for a while. Over the next few hours Rob and Kate fucked several more times. Kate lost track of how many times Rob made her cum. Eventually, they fell asleep.

The next morning, Kate awoke to Rob getting dressed and gathering up his work things. Rob said, "I have work to do. Meet me back here tonight at 8pm." Kate nodded her head yes. Rob continued, "And wear something slutty." Kate again nodded her head and gave a little grin.

Kate spent most of the day dreaming about Rob's cock and how she was going to get more of it that evening. She asked Jen if she could borrow a dress and Jen said to help herself. Kate rummaged through Jen's closet but couldn't find anything that she thought was "slutty" enough to fulfil Rob's request. She went to Jen's "lingerie and playthings" drawer in her dresser and started rummaging through it. She finally found a dress that would work. It was super short, barely covering her ass cheeks, skintight, low cut in the front and back and had cutouts in the sides. It was so revealing she had to find a coat to go over it. She couldn't wear it in public on her way to the hotel.

Kate got ready and put on the slutty dress. She paired it with over the knee boots that she knew Rob liked from the poker night; the ones he called her "come fuck me boots". Kate put on her coat and made her way to the hotel. She went up to Rob's floor and down the hall to his room. She thought she would surprise him with her outfit, so she took off her coat before she knocked on the door.

Kate knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed a man in a suit that Kate had never seen before. Her heart sank as she thought she got the wrong room. She was stunned and remained motionless like a deer in the headlights. Once she started to gain conscious thought, she realized what she was wearing and went for her coat to cover herself. She heard Rob call out from inside. "Right on time Blondie. Come on in. We've been waiting for you."

Not knowing what to do, Kate complied and entered the room. Once inside she saw a second man in a suit along with Rob. Rob went over to Kate and said, "You look great. That outfit couldn't be more perfect!"

Confused, Kate asked, "Rob, what is going on?"

Rob explained, "I'm trying to do a business deal with these two guys. I need a little something extra to win their business."

Kate responded, "I don't feel like stripping again."

Rob replied, "Oh, this is a multi-million-dollar deal honey. I don't think a little stripping is going to get the job done. It will take a lot more than that."

Kate asked, "What do you mean?"

Rob answered, "I want you to seduce and do those two guys."

Kate replied, "What? I'm not sleeping with them. No way."

Rob commented, "Ok, but I was going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours all night long after this is done. But if you have had enough of daddy's huge cock and don't want that..."

Kate remarked, "Rob, you can't be serious."

Rob replied, "Of course I am. I don't joke when it is about business."

Kate pondered her situation. She obviously didn't want to sleep with two strangers. She had been dreaming all day about Rob's cock stretching and filling her little pussy. She went back and forth in her mind about what to do. After a long internal debate, she knew she would do whatever she had to in order to get more of Rob's cock, so she relented.

Kate answered, "What do you want me to do?"

Rob replied, "Just go flirt with them and leave the rest up to me. But don't say anything about our arrangement or the deal. Just be sexy."

Reluctantly, Kate went over to the two men and began chatting with them. Kate figured the two were in their late 40s or early 50s. They were not unattractive and in were in decent shape. They were being very nice to her. She figured maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

As they were talking, Rob interrupted and said, "Why don't we all have a seat. You three can sit over there on the sofa and I'll take this chair over here. Everyone complied. The two men sat at the ends of the sofa with Kate in-between them. They continued talking for a bit.

When a lull in the conversation came, Rob said, "Well gentlemen, have I delivered on everything I said I would so far in our dealings?" The men agreed, nodding their heads yes. Rob continued, "Was I right about Kate? Rock hard petite body, long sexy legs and a pretty face to boot?" The men nodded their heads yes again. Rob asked, "Would you gentlemen like to see more?"

The two men weren't quite sure what Rob meant. They looked at each other and then back at Rob and answered, "Sure."

Rob instructed, "Kate, stand up for a minute." Kate stood up as the men watched her. Rob continued, "Show them what is under that sexy dress." Kate looked back at Rob and he said, "Go ahead and take off your dress." The men's faces lit up with excitement. Kate was hesitant to comply, but she timidly pulled her dress over her head and tossed it in the corner revealing her naked body. The men looked her up and down as she stood nude wearing nothing but her thigh high boots.

Rob continued, "Kate, why don't you freshen up their drinks for them." The men's gaze stayed fixated on Kate's backside as she walked over to the bar and made new drinks. She returned from the bar and handed the drinks to the men. Rob instructed, "Go ahead and have a seat." Kate sat back down in-between the two men. Rob continued, "I forget, you were telling Kate about your trip to Europe. Please continue." Flustered, one of the men tried to continue describing his trip. Rob let him continue for a minute or two and then said, "That sounds like a great trip. Did you run across any euro hotties that were as beautiful as Kate?"

The man responded, "Uh... No."

Rob asked, "She's very sexy with such pretty, kissable lips, don't you think?"

The man agreed, "Yes."

Rob said, "Kate, why don't you show him and give him a nice long kiss." The man was flustered again. Rob continued, "Its ok. We are all friends here. It will be our little secret." Kate leaned over and began softly kissing the man. Rob turned to the other man and asked, "She has the perkiest little tits, doesn't she?" The man nodded yes. Rob continued, "Go ahead and suck on her nipple. She loves it." The man hesitated for a moment. Rob urged him again, "Go on. It is alright." The man complied and leaned over to suck and lick Kate's nipple. This continued for a bit until Kate broke her kiss with the first man. She turned to her other side and began kissing the other man while the first man started sucking on Kate's other nipple.

As this continued, the men's hands started getting more adventurous, running over Kate's body and up and down her legs. She gently parted her legs giving them better access to her pussy. They took the cue and took turns fingering her wet cunt and playing with her clit. Kate had noticed that Rob had disappeared, but the men did not notice. All their attention was on her.

As Kate got aroused, she reached over to one man and unzipped his pants. She pulled his hard cock from his boxers and started stroking it. She took her other hand and unzipped the other man's pants, taking his cock in her hand and doing the same. After a few minutes, Kate leaned over and began sucking one man's dick. As she did this, she moved her ass up in the air toward the other man who instantly began licking her pussy. After a few minutes, Kate released the cock from her mouth and said, "I'm ready for you." The men switched positions as one man finished undressing and moved in behind Kate. He slid his hard cock deep in her pussy as the other man got undressed. Once undressed, he moved in front of Kate and she took his hard cock in her mouth.

Kate felt like such a slut, doing two complete strangers at the same time. But that dirty feeling she had also got her turned on even more. She continued fucking the men on the couch as they took turns, switching places a few times. Kate figured the men had never done anything like this as they were a little awkward with the situation. But the men stumbled their way through it. Before long, the man fucking her started groaning. He pulled out of her hot box and exploded, dumping his cumload on her left ass cheek. This caused the other man to start to lose it. He soon exploded in Kate's mouth, shooting his warm load down her throat. Both men collapsed on the couch.

After they had caught their breath, Rob reappeared from the shadows of the room and said, "Well gentlemen, hope you had a good time this evening. I think its past young Kate's bedtime, so we'd better wrap things up." The men nodded and they started to get dressed. The men exchanged goodbyes with Rob as he showed them to the door and reassured them, "Again, your secret is safe with me."

When Rob returned to the room Kate asked, "So, they are going to give you their business because you pimped me out to them and had me fuck them?"

Rob replied, "Maybe. But just in case, I got something for insurance in case I have to be more persuasive and suggest I show it to their wives." Rob turned and grabbed a small video camera from the desk. He hit play and showed Kate that he had taped her having sex with the two men. Kate didn't really like the idea that she had been taped without knowing it, or that Rob now had a video of her having group sex, but at this point not much about Rob's devious mind surprised her. And she was still horny as the men had brought her to the brink of climax, but she had not cum. Rob put down the camera and grabbed Kate and took her to the bedroom. He kept his promise and fucked her repeatedly through the night giving her countless orgasms.

JoeVartos
JoeVartos
750 Followers