Kate's Slut Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate motioned for the man to come in and he walked through the door. Rob continued, "Hey Greg, you can put that on the table. Sorry, you caught us in the middle of some fun here." Greg didn't say anything and set the champagne on the table. When he turned around, he noticed Rob and Jen laying naked on the bed.

Rob continued, "Blondie, be a dear and give Greg a big tip." Kate looked around the room to see if she could see her coat. She found it and pulled out four dollars from a pocket and handed them to Greg. Rob asked, "How much did you give him Blondie?"

Kate replied, "Four dollars. It is all I have."

Rob responded, "Oh, that's not nearly enough."

Greg, feeling very awkward, chimed in, "Its plenty sir. Thank you."

Rob responded, "Nonsense young man. You work hard and deserve to be rewarded. But I don't have any more cash either. Tell you what, I was just getting ready to fuck this fine piece of ass here next to me. You are welcome to stay and watch if the girls don't mind. Blondie, you don't mind, do you?"

Kate told Rob what he wanted to hear and said, "No."

Rob asked Jen, "Wifey's good to go, right?"

Jen shrugged her shoulders to go along with whatever Rob wanted so Kate would be happy.

Rob responded, "Good. Its settled. Have a seat over there Greg. Blondie, go clean up your face and we'll get things going again. Hurry up." Greg complied and sat down. He was unsure of what was about to happen, but he was pretty sure he didn't want to miss it. Kate scurried to the bathroom and washed the cum from her face, then quickly returned to the bedroom as ordered.

Rob commanded, "Ladies, let's get this big cock hard again." The girls started jerking Rob's dick and then taking turns sucking on it until it was hard. Once it was, Rob instructed Jen, "Climb aboard Wifey. Face Greg so he gets a good look at your tits bouncing up and down. Greg, you gotta see her tits in action. They are amazing. And you wouldn't believe how nice her married pussy feels around my cock. And can you believe I won this married piece of ass and her friend here in a poker game? I fucked them right in front of her husband. Man, it was amazing."

Jen complied with the instructions, straddled Rob and lowered her pussy on his long hard prick. Greg couldn't believe what he was seeing. His eyes were bug-eyed open watching the show. Jen was getting more turned on by being watched by the new audience member. She started really getting into her fucking motions. Pretty soon she was fucking wildly up and down on Rob's cock. Greg's eyes were fixed on her big tits as they bounced up and down in unison.

Rob called over to Greg, "Hey Greg. Are you getting a hard on seeing those beautiful married tits bounce up and down? Can you see her juicy snatch from there?"

Greg, not knowing what to say, answered, "Uh... yes sir."

Rob asked, "Which?"

Greg responded, "Uh, both sir."

Rob looked over at Kate and said, "Blondie, be a good slut and nice host to our guest over there. You should get his cock out and at least give him a hand job." Reluctantly, Kate got up and walked over toward Greg.

Greg responded, "Uh, no sir. That's ok..."

Rob answered, "No son, I insist. You deserve it for such good service. Let me return the favor." Kate reached out and unzipped Greg's pants and released his pulsating hardon from its restraint. She began slowly jerking his cock as Greg alternated his view between Kate kneeling beside him and the fuck show happening on the bed.

Kate was conflicted. On the one hand she was totally embarrassed that Greg had seen her naked, with cum dripping from her face, and now was servicing him at Rob's command. On the other hand, it was totally slutty and dirty. And Rob obviously got off on it. So, Kate liked it. She was starting to embrace being a slut. She couldn't understand it, but she liked it.

As Kate continued to jerk off Greg, she looked back at Rob and Jen fucking. She knew how good it felt to have Rob's huge prick penetrate, stretch and fill her pussy, so she was glad to see Jen getting to enjoy it too. And Jen was certainly enjoying the ride. She was really getting off being watched by Greg and Kate as she fucked Rob. Before long Jen was sweating from the effort of bouncing up and down on Rob's shaft. She was panting heavily and feeling the heat build between her legs. Jen started rubbing her clit as she continued riding Rob. It didn't take much longer for Jen to burst into a screaming orgasm, yelling out "Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yessssss! Yes I'm cumming!"

All eyes were on Jen as her pussy spasmed and creamed around Rob's cock. Kate was watching intently as her friend came. She wasn't paying any attention to Greg. She was mindlessly jerking his cock. As Jen started screaming, Kate started stroking faster and faster. Greg had never seen a woman have such a screaming orgasm in person, so the sight of Jen's explosion along with Kate's increased tempo sent him over the edge. Kate heard him grunt a bit and tense up. The next thing she knew his dick was throbbing and she could feel cum on her hand.

Kate turned and looked at Greg. He looked down at her and said, "Oh geez. I'm so sorry."

Kate responded to him, "That's alright. Actually, sort of the point I guess." Kate had only tasted a couple different guy's cum, mainly John and Rob, and was curious how different Greg's would taste so she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked a little bit of cum from the back of her hand. It was different than John or Rob's; she liked the taste. Greg was left speechless at the sight. He had only been with two different girls before, and neither had done anything like taste his cum.

Kate got up and got a towel from the bathroom for Greg. He cleaned himself up and zipped up his pants. He looked over at Jen who, despite having cum already, was still bouncing up and down on Rob's stiff cock. Greg awkwardly called out to Rob, "Sir, I uh, got to get back to work."

Rob replied, "Ok Greg. Hope you had fun. We'll see you again soon."

Greg replied, "Thank you sir," and quickly left the room.

After Greg left, Kate turned her attention back to Jen and Rob fucking on the bed. Jen called out to her, "Come here honey. You take over. I'm exhausted." Kate eagerly went over to the bed as Jen climbed off Rob.

Rob directed, "Wifey, you lay up by the headboard. Slut, I'm going to fuck you from behind while you lick Wifey's sweet married pussy." The girls got into position as instructed and Kate began gently licking at Jen's swollen slit. Rob proceeded to ram his cock forcefully into Kate's pussy. He grabbed her by the hips and starting ramming away, again making loud slapping noises as his thighs collided with Kate's ass. Kate's grunting and moaning were muffled by her mouth now buried in Jen's juicy pussy.

Rob smacked Kate's ass hard and called out, "That's it, slut. Eat that married pussy." He continued ramming away, no longer pausing between strokes. He was rapidly fucking Kate with his huge dick running in and out of Kate's wet box. Kate's moans became louder, no longer muffled by her face buried in Jen's pussy. Soon she screamed, "I'm cumming. Yes, I'm cumming," as her body twitched and spasmed.

Rob called out, "Keep eating that married pussy Blondie." Kate complied and continued licking Jen's pussy as Rob continued pounding his cock deep inside Kate.

Before long, Jen began to pant and moan. She grabbed Kate's hair and pulled her face deeper into her wet snatch. Jen cried out, "Yes. Lick my pussy. Right there. Yes, just like that." Kate continued licking away and Jen exploded, cumming in Kate's mouth with another powerful orgasm.

Rob called out, "I'm gonna cum soon. Get ready for it sluts." He pulled out of Kate and she flipped over laying next to Jen. Rob moved up the bed with his cock inches from Jen and Kate's faces. He rapidly stroked his huge cock and began to grunt. He paused his stroking and pinched his cockhead. When he released it, a huge blast of cum shot from the tip of his cock and landed across Jen's forehead. Rob turned a bit and the second blast of cum landed on Kate's right cheek and dribbled across her lips. Rob turned back to Jen and unleashed another massive volley of cum that streamed across her nose and close to her eye. His final blast was aimed back at Kate and landed on her lips and down her chin.

When he was done, Rob exclaimed, "Wow, that is a lot of cum. You girls did well. You can lick it off each other's face now. But don't swallow it yet." The girls did as instructed, licking up the cum from each other's face. Seeing the pool of his cum in their mouths, Rob instructed, "Now let's see you give each other a nice cummy open mouth French kiss. The girls began kissing each other, twirling the cum on their tongues back and forth in each other's mouth as they kissed. After a few moments, Rob said, "You can swallow it all now." The girls swallowed the cum in their mouths.

Jen got up and said, "It's late." She started to get dressed, putting on what little they brought and found her trench coat. She asked Kate, "Are you coming?"

Kate replied, "I think I'm going to stay if you are ok getting home alone?"

Jen replied, "Of course."

Jen started walking toward the door and Rob said, "Thanks Wifey. It is always a pleasure doing that married pussy."

After Jen left, Kate asked, "Are you going to fuck your little slut some more?"

Rob replied, "In the morning I will. I need some rest now." Rob laid back on the bed and they soon were both asleep.

Kate awoke in the morning from a deep slumber to the sounds of Rob rustling around with work papers. He looked over and said, "Good morning little slut. How did you sleep?"

Kate responded, "Good. But I awoke craving daddy's big dick. Daddy promised his little slut his cock this morning. Can I have some more cock please?"

Rob responded, "If you are a good little slut, soon. Room service will be here any minute with breakfast." Kate got up and brushed her teeth. A few moments later there was a knock on the door. Rob called out, "Please get the door my little slut." Kate complied and walked toward the door. She didn't bother putting any clothes on knowing Rob would just object and make her undress first. As she approached the door, she became nervous. Half of her thought it would be awkward if it was Greg, and the other half of her was nervous it would be someone else new that would see her naked.

Kate opened the door and it was in fact Greg standing in the hall with the food cart. He gave an awkward hello and Kate did the same in return. They both sheepishly tried to avoid direct eye contact for too long. She held the door open as Greg wheeled the cart inside.

Once inside, Rob greeted him, "Well hello my good boy Greg. How are you this fine morning?"

Greg responded, "I'm good sir. And you?"

Rob answered, "I'm excellent. You been working all night?"

Greg answered, "Yes sir. This is my last delivery then I'm off."

Rob asked, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Greg answered, "Um, yes sir I did."

Rob continued, "Those girls were two sexy bitches don't you think?"

Greg answered, "Yes sir."

Rob continued, "Come on Greg, you can tell me what you really thought. We are all friends here. They sure deserve more than a simple yes sir."

Greg, stumbling for what to say, said, "Um, yes sir. They, uh... Actually, those were the two hottest women I've ever seen in person sir."

Rob asked, "You ever been with a chick that hot before?"

Greg answered, "Uh, no sir."

Rob asked, "You ever been with a real nasty or dirty girl?"

Greg answered, "No sir."

Rob stated, "That's a shame. You deserve to be. It is a lot of fun. You want to fuck my little slut here?"

Greg stumbled, "Uh, what sir?

Rob responded, "You want to fuck Blondie here? I know she is horny. I'll have her fuck you if you want. I mean, you said she was hot, right?"

Greg queried, "Huh? Are you serious?"

Rob said, "Of course. You deserve it. You'll have a great time, I guarantee it. You don't want to miss out on this. Go on, fuck her."

Greg replied, "Um... ok, I guess. If you are serious?"

Rob answered, "Yes, absolutely. Its settled. Blondie, be a good little slut and take Greg over to the bed and show him a good time."

Kate couldn't believe Rob was pimping her out again like a prostitute, but she was craving Rob's cock. So, she was willing to do whatever he wanted, no matter how depraved or degrading, to get it. She reluctantly took Greg's hand and led him over to the bed. Kate laid on the bed on her back and spread her legs with her knees in the air while Greg got undressed. Greg had a massive hard on already and had slight difficulty getting his underwear off over his cock. Once he did, it sprung straight out at attention.

Greg kneeled on the bed and looked at Kate. He was feeling awkward about the situation, unsure what to do since this was all Rob's idea with no input from Kate. Kate thought Greg's shyness was slightly sweet. Greg seemed like a nice guy. She looked up at Greg and said, "Its ok. Really. Go ahead." Kate reached out and took Greg's hand and guided it down to her pussy. Greg took the cue and started playing with Kate's pussy. He ran his finger up and down her slit and rubbed her clit for a bit. He slid his finger inside her and looked up at her face to see if she was still alright with it. She made no objection, so he continued slowly finger fucking her.

After a few minutes Kate's pussy was good and wet and she said, "I'm ready for you." Greg pulled his finger from her slit and moved in position to slide his throbbing cock in her. He paused and looked at her directly in the face. Kate responded, "Go ahead." Then Greg slowly slid his cock in Kate's hot wet pussy. He gently started fucking his dick back and forth in Kate's box, then picked up a little speed and got into a nice rhythm.

Greg looked Kate in the eyes as he continued slowly fucking her and said, "Wow. You feel amazing. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your body is so hot." He then leaned in to kiss her. Kate wasn't all that keen to kiss him, but she thought he was sweet so let him do it anyway. They twirled their tongues in the air with open mouths for a bit while Greg continued stroking his cock back and forth in Kate's pussy.

Rob called over and asked, "How is she Greg?"

Greg responded, "Amazing!"

Rob said, "Ya, she's got a tight, hot, wet cunt, doesn't she?"

Greg answered, "Yes sir!" Greg continued gently fucking Kate then asked, "Can I do her from behind?"

Rob responded, "Of course. She'll do whatever you want. Just tell her."

Greg looked down at Kate and said, "I want to do you from behind." He pulled his cock out past Kate's slick pussy lips and climbed off her. Kate rolled over and got on all fours. Greg moved in behind her and guided his cock back in Kates warm pussy. He gently grabbed Kate's hips and started slowly fucking her. After a minute or two he increased the tempo and fucked her slightly harder.

Rob asked, "How's it going?"

Greg responded, "Amazing."

Rob instructed, "Smack her on the ass." Greg complied and spanked Kate's ass with a soft slap. Rob commanded, "No, smack it hard. Like you own it." Greg spanked her ass harder and made a louder slap as he continued fucking his cock in Kate's pussy. Rob continued, "Do it again. Harder." Greg complied and spanked Kate as hard as he could. It made a very loud slap and sent a stinging sensation through Kate's ass.

Kate cried out, "Owww!"

Greg responded, "Oh, sorry."

Rob commanded, "Don't apologize boy. You own that ass. She likes it rough. Smack her again." Greg complied and spanked her ass hard with a loud slap. Kate yelped again and Rob responded, "Again." Greg complied and spanked her again as she yelped while he kept fucking her.

This continued for a bit until Greg asked, "Can I cum on her face?"

Rob responded, "You own her. Of course. Just tell her what you want."

Greg turned back to Kate and said, "I want to cum on your face." Kate turned and looked back at him as he pulled his cock out of her pussy. She rolled over on her back and laid on the bed. Greg moved up toward her head and started jerking his cock above Kate's face.

Rob called out, "Go on Blondie, beg for his cum. Tell him how much you want it."

Kate looked up at Greg and started begging, "Cum on me. That's it, give me your cum. I want your cum all over my face. Cum on my face. Cum on me. Cum on my face." Kate laying there begging for his cum was more than Greg could take. He quickly started moaning and uncontrollably spewing cum from the end of his cock. It was the strongest orgasm he had ever had and was hard for him to control his aim. The first blast overshot Kate's face and went in her hair. The second landed across her forehead and the third streamed along her nose and down her cheek.

When he was finished, Greg looked down at Kate and said, "Oh my god that was amazing. You are so hot. I don't believe it. That was incredible."

Rob commented, "Well done Greg. Was that the first time you gave a girl a facial?"

Greg answered, "Yes sir."

Rob responded, "The little slut will need a shower now. Good work. Blondie, why don't you go clean yourself up in the shower. Don't be long." Kate got off the bed and went into the shower as instructed.

Kate washed her face and then started shampooing her hair. As she was lathering up her hair, she heard the shower door open. Before she could turn and look, Rob moved in behind her and pressed her hard into the shower wall. Her tits were smashed against the wall and her head turned sideways with her cheek pressed on the wall. In one motion Rob rammed his hard cock into her pussy as Kate gasped, "oh fuck."

Rob quickly went to work on her pussy, relentlessly stabbing his rod deep inside her. As he fucked her, Rob asked her, "Did you like fucking that boy for me?"

Kate answered, "Yes."

Rob continued, "Little slut will do anything for daddy's cock won't she?"

Kate replied, "Yes daddy."

Rob continued, "Are you a slut?"

Kate answered, "Yes I'm a slut."

Rob commanded, "Louder."

Kate replied, "Yes I'm a slut!"

Rob asked, "How many guys will you fuck to get my cock?"

Kate answered, "As many as you want."

Rob continued, "Do you love my cock?"

Kate answered, "Yes."

Rob commanded, "Tell me."

Kate answered, "I love your cock."

Rob started pounding her pussy harder and continued, "Louder."

Kate answered, "I love your cock!"

Rob commanded, "Tell me how dirty a slut you are for my cock."

Kate responded, "I'm a dirty slut for your huge cock!"

Rob commanded, "Louder. Don't stop."

As Rob fucked her pressed up against the shower wall, Kate began crying out louder and louder, "I'm a slut for your cock. I'm a slut for your huge cock. Fuck me. I'm a slut for your huge cock. Fuck me. I'm a dirty slut for your huge cock." Her chants were finally broken when she screamed out, "FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Once her orgasm subsided, Rob released her and pulled his cock from her dripping pussy.

They rinsed off and Rob shut off the shower and handed Kate a towel to dry off. When they were done drying off, Kate turned around to exit the shower and saw the door to the bathroom was open and in direct line of sight was Greg sitting at the table just outside in the living room. When she realized he had been watching the whole thing and heard every dirty, degrading thing she said, her heart sank. She was humiliated that this young guy had witnessed everything and seen her at her at her lowest depraved moments as a true cum slut; from cum dripping from her face as she answered the door to now this.

Rob led Kate out of the bathroom and into the bedroom as he said to Greg, "I'll show you the proper way to treat a slut. Blondie, on your knees you little slut." Kate complied and kneeled on the floor not far from Greg. Rob proceeded to ram his cock down Kate's throat making her gag. He did this as he had done before, holding her head down on his shaft for a long pause before releasing her.