Kate's Slut Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate awoke in the morning to Rob packing. He said, "I've got to go, but I will be back again for you in two weeks." The two weeks went by slowly, with Kate and Rob exchanging texts each day.

Toward the end of the two weeks, Kate was sitting across the kitchen table from Jen. Jen asked Kate, "Honey, you look troubled. What's wrong?"

Kate replied, "I have a problem and I'm not sure what to do about it."

Jen inquired, "How can I help?"

Kate answered, "That's just it. I'm not sure I can ask for your help."

Jen said, "Of course you can. Tell me what is troubling you and we'll see what we can do to fix it."

Kate remarked, "Well, I've been seeing that guy Rob from the poker night. We've been getting together the last month or so when he comes into town and texting when he is not here."

Jen responded, "Really? I was wondering where you had been running off to. But I thought you thought he was a jerk?"

Kate answered, "I did. I mean, he is. I do think that. I hate to admit it, but I'm totally addicted to his cock. He was right. I didn't realize it at the time because I was so mad and probably wasn't willing to admit it even to myself, but by the end of that poker night he owned me. I was his. Ever since then I think about his huge cock and how much I want to fuck him all the time. It is all I think about. I can't get enough of that cock."

Jen said, "Sounds like he has you wrapped around his little finger."

Kate replied, "He does. Which I'm ok with because the sex is so unbelievable. But he makes me do things before he will fuck me."

Jen asked, "What kind of things?"

Kate answered, "I'd rather not say."

Jen continued, "Come on Kate, what kind of things?"

Kate replied, "Let's just say really naughty and dirty things... With other people. I think he gets off watching me."

Jen said, "Kate, he gets off on the control."

Kate responded, "That's probably true. I know it is not healthy, but the thought of not having his huge cock inside me again makes me willing to do whatever he wants. It feels so amazing when I'm ultimately with him and he gets me off."

Jen inquired, "So what has he had you do?"

Kate answered, "He had me strip for some guy once. Another time he had me fuck two of his business associates so he could blackmail them to get their business or something."

Jen asked, "And you are ok with all this?"

Kate answered, "I'm not really proud of it, but yes, I think so. The whole thing is purely a sexual craving. Not like an emotional relationship. I don't really care about him. I just want his cock. I'm embarrassed to admit I'm ok with it, but it is true. At the poker night he said he would make me his slut and he has. It is humiliating, but it is what it is. I'm his slut and will do whatever he wants, and I'm ok with it."

Jen responded, "Well, as long as you are ok with it, then roll with it. Just be careful. But I don't understand. If you are ok with all this, then what's your problem?"

Kate replied, "He wants me to do something else before he will fuck me again."

Jen asked, "What?"

Kate said, "I can't bring myself to even say it, much less ask."

Jen continued, "What is it? Just tell me."

Kate answered, "He wants me to bring YOU with me next time I see him. I think he wants to fuck both of us again."

Jen responded, "Oh. I see the dilemma. Why do you 'think' he wants to fuck both of us?"

Kate replied, "Well, what he literally said was 'Bring Wifey with you on Friday. I want to taste that married pussy again'."

Jen remarked, "Ok. I got it."

Kate continued, "I know. That's my problem. I can't even begin to ask you to do this for me, nor can I stand the thought of not having his cock again. He said he would be sending us instructions, whatever that means."

Jen said, "Well, let's see what he sends and take it from there."

The next day, a package arrived. Jen called to Kate in the other room and said, "It is from Rob."

Kate responded, "He sent a text saying he was sending us something slutty to wear. Go ahead and open it."

Jen opened the box and found two pair of dark purple micro G-strings and two matching cupless bras. She said to Kate, "Well, these are definitely slutty. No doubt about that. There is also a note."

As Kate entered the room she asked, "What does it say?"

Jen answered, "It says 'Be good little sluts and wear these, trench coats and high heels. Nothing else. Be at the Oak Room at 7pm Friday. Private dining room in the back.' Its signed 'Your Cock Daddy Rob.'"

Kate exclaimed, "Oh my lord. Jen, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Jen answered, "Its fine. It won't be the first time I dressed up slutty. And probably won't be the last." They both laughed. "I'm not making any promises. We will see how this plays out," Jen continued.

Friday came around and the girls got dressed in the outfits Rob sent them. They called a taxi and made their way to the Oak Room Steakhouse. When they arrived, they made their way to the back room. When they entered the room, they saw Rob along with ten to twelve other men sitting around a long rectangular table.

Jen whispered in Kate's ear, "Honey, I love you and want to help you out, but I'm not letting all these guys gangbang us just so you can get more of Rob's cock."

Kate responded, "I know. I totally understand."

Jen whispered back, "You aren't going to do it are you?" Kate didn't respond. She was still processing the situation in her mind. She was Rob's little slut and really would do anything he said to get more of his cock. Jen asked again, "Kate?"

Kate answered, "No. Probably not." The truth was she just might if that's what Rob asked her to do.

Jen responded, "Probably? Kate! He really does have you wrapped around his finger. Well, let's first see what he has planned."

Rob called out to the room, "See boys. What did I say? Two Playboy quality broads. Slutty little Blondie there with a tight little body built for sex at 19 years of age and her smoking hot friend who's still looking extra fine in her 30s with a world class pair of tits. A pair that will make your cock go rock hard in an instant. Just like I said, I always deliver."

One of the men in the room yelled out, "Ya, but you said they would be wearing nothing but stripper panties and slutty bras."

Rob responded, "Ladies, show them. Lose the coats." The girls complied and took off their coats which caused an uproar in the room with cheers, clapping and whistles. Rob continued, "See boys, they had to wear the coats to get in here. They would have been arrested without them. But they are as I said. Pay up boys. $100 from each of you. Take a victory lap around the room for me ladies. And boys, no touching my girls. That will cost you extra." The men all laughed as Jen and Kate did a lap around the table with the men checking them out.

One of the men asked the girls, "Did he pay you to come here? There's no way you just showed up for Rob."

Jen replied, "No, we weren't paid."

Kate chimed in, "We're here for Rob. He asked us to come."

Rob responded, "Boys, money can't buy high class pussy like these girls. Trust me. I know." Rob made his way around grabbing $100 bills from each of the men. When he was done, he called out, "Well boys, it has been fun. As you can see, I'm going to enjoy my night. Hope you enjoy yours. Grab your coats girls. Time to go." The girls put their coats back on and left the room with Rob.

Once through the restaurant and out in the hotel lobby Kate asked, "Is that why you asked us both to come? To put us on display for your friends?"

Rob responded, "Heck no Blondie. That was just a little innocent fun with the guys. Let's go upstairs where we can have some real fun. The steak at dinner was good, but I can't wait to taste that married pussy for my desert." They walked half-way across the lobby and Rob suddenly stopped. He said, "Why don't you two sluts unbutton your coats. I want to get another look at the presents I bought you."

Kate objected, "No, not here."

Rob responded, "I'm confused. I thought you were my good little cock slut. I guess no cock for Blondie tonight."

Kate responded, "I'm sorry. I AM your cock slut." Kate unbuttoned her coat as he asked and let it hang open. She looked over at Jen and asked, "Please Jen?" Jen acquiesced and unbuttoned her coat as well. They continued walking across the lobby and pushed the button for the elevators. Kate wasn't the exhibitionist that Jen was, so her heart was racing waiting for the elevator. She was holding her breath hoping no one would be in it when it came down. Lucky for her, the elevator doors opened, and no one was inside. They entered the elevator and Rob pushed the button for the top floor.

When the doors closed, he said, "Drop those coats ladies. Let me get a good look." The girls complied and took off their coats. Rob took their coats, throwing them on the floor, and responded, "Nice. You sluts look hot in those stripper panties. Let me get a good feel." Rob moved forward to them and reached down and placed one hand on each of their pussy mounds and stroked them up and down through their panties. Kate shuddered when he touched her. "Very nice indeed," he commented. Rob looked at Kate and asked, "Did my little slut do as she was told this week?"

Kate responded, "Yes, I did as daddy asked."

Jen questioned, "What did he ask?"

Rob chimed in, "Go ahead and tell her Blondie."

Kate answered, "I had to masturbate my little slut pussy every night before bed. But I had to stop right before I came and wasn't allowed to cum at all this week until my cock daddy arrived."

Jen thought to herself, "Oh my god, as horny as Kate normally is without any encouragement, I bet she is ready to explode." When the elevator reached the top floor, Rob let go of the girls' panty covered pussies, picked up their coats and watched them from behind as they walked down the hall to his suite. Once inside, he led them to the bedroom.

Rob asked, "Why don't you two girls start kissing and warm each other up as I get ready." The girls complied and started to kiss as Rob watched and got partially undressed. Rob had the girls lay on the bed facing him with their legs spread wide. He went over to each of them and pulled off their panties. Rob said, "I see Blondie has already soaked her panties and is ready to go. But Wifey, yours aren't as wet. Are you not ready for big cock daddy to fuck that married pussy again?"

Jen responded, "Clearly not big boy."

Rob went over to her and stuck his head between her legs and licked Jen's pussy a few times. He raised his head and said, "Mmmm... I do love the taste of married pussy. Blondie, be a good little slut and get Wifey warmed up for me. Why don't you lick and finger that married slut pussy for me?"

Kate softly replied, "Ok."

Rob scolded her, "I can't hear you. What did my little slut say Blondie?"

Kate replied much louder, "Yes, I will lick Jen's, I mean Wifey's married slut pussy for my big cock daddy." Kate climbed between Jen's legs and started licking her pussy as instructed.

Rob got off the bed and got undressed. He called out, "That's a good little slut Blondie. Give that married pussy a good licking. Make it nice and slick for daddy's big cock." Rob started slowly massaging his dick hard and walked over to Kate's ass which was sticking in the air. He slid a finger in her pussy, and she gasped. She was so horny she almost came from just the insertion of his finger. He called out again, "See Wifey, that is what is good about having a 19-year-old cock slut like Blondie. Her pussy is always wet and ready to go."

Rob pulled his wet finger out of Kate's slit and pressed it in her asshole. Her pussy juices made his finger slick enough to slide right in. Again, Kate gasped but kept licking Jen's pussy. Rob remarked, "Wow, slut has a tight little ass. There's no way I could get my big cock in there; at least not until we get her some training." He looked at Jen's face who was clearly enjoying the pussy licking Kate was giving her. Rob then commanded, "Get a couple fingers in that pussy slut. Start fucking them in and out to get her ready for when I fuck her for real." Kate complied and started finger fucking Jen with two fingers.

After a few minutes Rob said, "Blondie, get your little slut mouth over her and suck on my dick." Kate pulled her head up and her hand from Jen's dripping pussy and went over to kneel in front of Rob. Rob looked down at her and said, "Tell me what you want slut."

Kate responded, "I want you to shove your huge cock in my little slut mouth please." And Rob did just that. He placed a hand on the back of Kate's head and pushed his cock further into her mouth. Kate gagged at first and Rob pulled his cock back out. As he looked down at her she looked up and said, "More please." Rob complied and stabbed his cock in Kate's mouth again pressing it into the back of her throat as she started to squirm. He released and pulled his cock out as Kate gasped for air. Slobber and drool started running down her face and chin. She looked up at Rob and said, "More please." And Rob repeated the routine.

As Rob held Kate's head with his dick all the way in her mouth and half-way down her throat, he commented, "That's it. Take it like the true slut you are." Rob repeated the routine a few more times, then looked over at Jen and said, "Come over here Wifey and help this little slut suck on my big cock stick." Jen complied and kneeled next to Kate on the floor. Rob released Kate's head and stuck his dick in Jen's mouth. He grabbed Jen's head with both hands and fucked his cock deep in her throat. Jen was an expert at deep throating, so she was able to take his cock without as much fuss as Kate. Rob commented, "Yes Wifey, suck that big dick with your married mouth. I remember how much you liked it on poker night with your husband watching." Rob continued slowly fucking his cock in and out of Jen's mouth, sticking it all the way in, pausing, and then stroking it out and back in again. Rob looked down at Kate and commanded, "Lick and suck on my balls like a good little slut." Kate complied.

Rob commanded, "Wifey, get up on the bed. I'm going to fuck you first." Jen complied and climbed on the bed. Rob got on top of her and slid his huge cock in her wet pussy as Kate watched. Jen gasped as he entered her. Rob slowly began fucking his cock in and out of her wet box. He continued fucking her, gradually increasing the tempo with each thrust. Soon he was thrusting hard into Jen with loud slapping as their bodies crashed together. Jen was on the brink of orgasm and knew she was going to explode any second. Jen erupted in a screaming orgasm that shook her entire body. Rob stopped his thrusting with his cock buried deep inside her. He let Jen continue to orgasm as she twitched and writhed back and forth on his cock.

When Jen's orgasm had subsided, Rob instructed Kate, "Order some room service. Champagne and whatever else you want. You girls are going to need the energy. And ask for Gregory, the nice man who brought dinner up last night." When done with his instruction, Rob resumed fucking Jen.

Kate went to the desk in the next room and picked up the phone and dialed room service. When they answered the phone she asked, "Yes, can we get a bottle of champagne sent up to Room 3200 as soon as possible please? Along with a fruit tray. Oh, and I'm supposed to ask for Gregory, the man who brought dinner up last night. Ok. Thank you." Kate hung up the phone. She returned to the bedroom and said, "It will be up in about 30 minutes."

Rob said, "Ok Blondie, what would you like for the next 30 minutes then?"

Kate replied, "I want big cock daddy to fuck my tight little slut pussy. Hard. Make me cum please." Rob climbed off Jen and went over to Kate who was standing next to the bed. He pushed her face down on the bed with her feet on the floor and ass sticking in the air on the edge of the bed. Rob proceeded to jam his cock in her slit from behind with crashing force. Kate yelped when he bottomed out his long rod deep inside her cunt and made a slapping sound when his hips met her ass cheeks.

Rob said, "Tell me what you want."

Kate responded, "Fuck me." Each time Rob would pull back Kate would cry out, "Fuck me daddy," and Rob would thrust into her and make a slap. "Fuck your little slut." Slap. "Fuck my slut pussy." Slap. "That's it, fuck me harder." Slap. "Harder." Slap. "Yes , harder." Slap. "Fuck my little pussy." Slap. "Give me that big cock." Slap. "Fuck me like a slut." Slap. "Yes, Fuck me." Slap. "Make me cum." Slap. "Fuck me." Slap. "That's it, make your slut cum." Slap. "Oh don't stop." Slap. "Keep fucking me." Slap. "Fuck your slut." Slap. "Give me that big dick." Slap. "Fuck me like a slut." Slap. "Yes, fuck me." Slap. "That's it." Slap. "Make me cum." Slap "Harder." Slap. "Give it to me." Slap. "Oh shit yes." Slap. "I'm gonna cum." Slap. "Yes, I'm gonna cum." Slap. "I'm gonna cum." Slap. "Don't stop." Slap. And then Kate screamed "FUCK YES I'M CUMMING." Slap. "I'M CUMMING." Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Rob continued pounding her long after she was done cumming.

Pretty soon Rob called out, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Your tight little pussy is gonna make me cum."

Kate exclaimed, "Yes daddy. Cum for me. Give me your cum. Cum. Cum."

Rob pulled his cock out of her pussy and quickly commanded, "On your knees slut." Kate quickly rolled over and got down on the floor on her knees looking up at Rob. Rob was rapidly jerking his cock which was aimed directly at Kate's face.

Kate kept looking up at Rob and begged, "Give me your cum. Cum on me. Please cum on me. Cum on your little slut. Make me your cum whore. Cum on my face. Please. Cum."

Rob called out, "Here it comes slut. I'm gonna cum all over that little slut face. Open your mouth wide." Kate complied and dropped her jaw as wide open as she could. As soon as she did Rob exploded, blasting a huge cumload directly in Kate's mouth. But his eruption was so big he couldn't control it. The second volley splattered across Kate's forehead and in her hair. The next shot went part way in her mouth and part on her lips. The next went across her cheeks. By the time he was done, cum was dripping off Kate's chin and cheeks, dribbling down to her chest. It was so much cum it was hard to believe it was only one person that had dumped it.

Kate kept looking up at Rob with a pool of cum in her mouth. She hadn't swallowed it yet. Rob looked down and said, "Yes. That's a good little cum whore. You can swallow that now." Kate did so and started to wipe the cum from her face. Rob stopped her and said, "Leave it for a minute. I like seeing a true slut with cum dripping from her face." Kate complied, climbing back up on the bed and resting against the headboard next to Jen. Rob also laid on the bed to recoup for a bit.

After about 5 minutes there was a knock at the door. Rob responded, "That must be room service. Slut, why don't you go get the door?"

Kate jumped up and headed for the bathroom. Rob stopped her and asked, "Where are you going?"

Kate responded, "To get a towel to clean my face and cover up."

Rob asked, "Would a true cum slut wipe off her daddy's generous gift of cum or cover up and hide her slut body?"

Kate stopped in her tracks and responded sheepishly, "No."

Rob asked, "And are you daddy's good little cum slut? Or are you an ungrateful little cunt that doesn't want any more of daddy's big cock?"

Kate responded, "I'm your good little cum slut."

Rob responded, "Then go on." Kate turned and reluctantly walked toward the door. She was terrified for anyone to see her like this, but she opened the door anyway. Outside the door was a young man, about 18 or 19, standing with the bottle of champagne, glasses and a tray of fruit. His eyes popped wide open when he saw Kate. First because she was nude with a gorgeous body, and then he noticed cum dripping down the side of her cheek and chin. Kate was stunned and humiliated and couldn't speak. Rob called back from the room, "Blondie, invite the boy in."