Kate's Slut Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg asked, "So, 'boyfriend' huh?"

Kate answered, "It was easier than saying 'this guy I have been dating that's now one of my closest friends that fucks my little slut pussy all the time'." They both laughed. Kate asked Greg, "Are you excited?"

Greg responded, "Definitely."

Kate commented, "Yes I know," as she looked down at Greg's dick standing fully erect at attention. "It was a rhetorical question."

Greg laughed and said, "Oh. I guess it shows."

Kate responded, "I do like that about you. Always hard and ready when I need it." She stood up, turned toward Greg and swung her leg over his as she straddled his legs facing toward him. She lowered herself slowly down on his lap and guided his hard, stiff dick into her wet pussy. She pushed the laptop over to his side of the desk to make room for her hand to help her move up and down on his cock. Kate looked at Greg and asked, "You want to watch the videos again don't you?"

Greg responded, "Yes I do."

Kate said, "Perv."

Greg answered, "Yup... I'm guilty as charged... You slut." Kate smiled and started fucking Greg as he played the videos on the laptop. She liked the fact that they were both kinky, each in their own way, but were totally accepting of the other's dirty fetishes. It wasn't long before Greg tensed up and called out, "I'm gonna cum." Kate could barely get off his cock as it exploded, shooting cum all over her thigh and pussy. Greg got a towel and cleaned up. They returned to the bed and went to sleep.

Friday came around and Greg drove over to pick up Kate. She was just finishing packing when he arrived. They were both nervous and excited. After going inside, Greg started kissing Kate. After a minute she broke the kiss and said, "We'd better get going on the drive or we will never get there."

Gregg took Kate's bag and they got in the car. The drive was uneventful. They both were thinking about what was going to happen the next day, which made the drive feel a lot longer than it should have been. By the time they arrived at the hotel, they were both heavily aroused. It was about 5pm as they checked in. Since Greg was an employee, they got upgraded to a nice suite. They went up to the room and threw their bags on the floor.

Greg leaned in and kissed Kate. She responded by wrapping her arms around him in a deep embrace. Before long, they were both running their hands over each other's body and stripped off the other's clothes. Greg was hard as a rock and Kate's pussy was dripping wet. They jumped on the bed and Kate climbed on top of Gregg. She quickly lowered her wet box over his erect cock and began fucking him.

As Kate was fucking him, she asked Greg, "What do you hope to see tomorrow night? Tell me in detail."

Kate continued moving up and down on Greg's shaft as he answered, "I want to see you slowly strip for them until you are wearing nothing but your thigh high stockings and high heels. Then I want you to kneel in front of them and take a cock in each of your hands. Then take turns sucking their cocks."

Kate remarked, "That's hot. What else?"

Greg responded, "I want to watch as you suck one of them off while the other fucks you from behind."

Kate commented, "Oh fuck ya. I'd like to get spit roasted while you watch. What else?"

As Kate continued bouncing up and down with Greg's dick in her wet pussy, Greg continued, "I want to see you ride one of them like you are fucking me now, with the other guy's cock in your mouth."

Kate said, "Oh yes. That would be hot. Where are you going to be during this?"

Greg answered, "Sitting in that chair over there watching."

Kate asked, "And will you be jerking off while you watch?"

Greg replied, "Definitely."

As Kate continued fucking him, she responded, "Oh I fucking love watching guys jerk off. What else?"

Greg remarked, "As you get fucked to orgasm, I want to hear your muffled screams with a cock in your mouth."

Kate exclaimed, "Fuck yes. I can't wait for that. What else?"

Greg commented, "I want to see them each give you a big cum facial at the same time."

Kate remarked, "Oh fuck yes. That's hot."

Greg asked, "Ya?"

Kate replied, "Yes. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck," as she started to boil over. Then she exploded, and screamed out, "FUCK I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING."

As soon as Kate started to cum, Greg called out, "Shit. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." Before Kate's orgasm finished, Greg pulled his cock from Kate's slippery cunt as he erupted, shooting his warm cum everywhere. When their orgasms subsided, they collapsed together on the bed and fell asleep.

Kate and Greg awoke about an hour later and began unpacking. They showered and then went downstairs for dinner. After dinner they went back up to the room and got changed for bed. Kate remarked, "We have to send those guys the room details."

Greg responded, "Ok."

As Kate sat at the desk in her crop t-shirt and a tiny pair of panties, she got her laptop out and logged into the site. There was a message waiting from the guys. Kate said, "They sent us a couple pictures."

Greg replied, "Ya?"

Kate continued, "It shows their fully erect cocks with one of my pictures on the screen in the background. It says 'you ready for tomorrow night?'" Kate typed a response saying yes and giving the room details. She called out to Greg, "I'm about to hit send. You sure you want to do this? Last chance to back out?"

Greg answered, "Definitely. Send it!" Kate hit the send button and sent her reply.

Kate remarked, "It's done!" She asked Greg, "Are you excited?"

Greg replied, "Yes."

Kate responded, "Me too. The pictures they sent got me horny again."

Greg remarked, "You ARE a slut, aren't you," as he winked at her.

Kate answered, "I know it. I am such a little slut."

Greg asked, "I bet you want to fuck again, don't you?"

Kate replied, "I do. I know your cock is hard. Quit teasing me and get over here and fuck me."

Greg walked over to the desk where Kate was sitting and said, "I want you to suck my cock first."

Kate remarked, "I love sucking cock. You don't have to ask me twice." She pulled down Greg's boxers and began licking his hard shaft up and down. Kate took his head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. Greg began moaning with pleasure and Kate looked up at him with his hard dick deep in her mouth. He looked down at her and smiled.

Greg let Kate bob back and forth on his shaft a few more times and then he pulled it from her mouth. He picked her up and sat her on the desk facing him. He peeled off her tiny panties and moved in-between her thighs as he thrust his stiff prick deep in Kate's warm box. Greg began forcefully ramming his rod back and forth in Kate's tight pussy. Kate laid back on the desk as Greg grabbed her thighs to get more leverage to thrust into her. They were both moaning with pleasure and began panting heavily. After a few more hard thrusts, Kate lost it and spasmed in orgasm. Her gyrating motions from her orgasm also sent Greg over the edge. He pulled his cock from Kate's dripping pussy and shot his warm load on her stomach. They laid motionless on the desk for a few minutes. Once they regained their breath, they got cleaned up and went to bed.

Kate and Greg slept in the next morning. They fooled around a bit before getting out of bed, but Kate stopped things before they got too heated and said, "We better stop. You are going to make me sore. I need to save something for tonight."

They got dressed and went downstairs for brunch. After that, they used Greg's employee credits for a couple's massage, then spent the afternoon lounging around the pool. At 4pm, they headed up to the room to clean up.

Greg asked, "What do you want to do for dinner? They won't be here until 8 or so."

Kate replied, "I think I'm too excited to eat much."

Greg inquired, "Are you nervous?"

Kate answered, "Maybe. Just a little. Mostly excited. What about you?"

Greg responded, "I'm excited too. How about we order something from room service to share."

Kate replied, "That sounds good."

Greg ordered a sandwich and some fruit from room service. Thirty minutes later it was there. They snacked on the food and watched TV for a while. A little after 7 they decided it was time to get ready. Kate did her hair and makeup. She dolled up as if they were going out to a fancy restaurant.

After she was done in the bathroom, she asked Greg, "Ok. What should I wear? I brought a couple different things." Kate showed Greg a couple dresses and a skirt and top.

Greg pointed to a dress and said, "The short black dress."

Kate responded, "Ok. And underneath? I have a red bra and matching G-string. Or a black sheer bra and matching thong?"

Greg replied, "Definitely the black thong. Your ass looks killer in that thong."

Kate smiled and said, "Ok."

Greg added, "And the thigh high stockings."

Kate inquired, "Really? I think this dress is too short for those. You will see part of the lace at the top of the stockings."

Greg remarked, "That's ok. It will be even sexier that way."

Kate acquiesced and began getting dressed. She slipped on her thong, followed by her bra and then the stockings. She put on a pair of black stiletto high heels and then wiggled into her fluttery, short, little black dress. When she was done, she asked, "How do I look."

Greg exclaimed, "Dynamite. Very sexy."

Kate asked, "What about jewelry? I have a necklace with a tanzanite hanging from it, or this black, glassy, beaded choker?"

Greg responded, "The choker would be really sexy. Wear that." Kate agreed and put on the choker necklace.

It was almost 8 o'clock and the guys were scheduled to arrive any minute. Kate was feeling a little anxious, so they decided to open the bottle of champagne she had taken from the fridge before she left Jen's house. Kate slammed the first glass almost in one gulp. She then sipped on her second glass. By the time she was finished with the second glass, the alcohol was kicking in and she started to feel more relaxed.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Kate's heart skipped a beat. She stood up and went over to the door. She peaked through the peephole and was relieved to see the guys looked like they did in the first picture they sent her. Kate opened the door and invited them in.

The guys introduced themselves as Tom and Bill. Kate introduced herself and said, "This is my boyfriend Greg." She thought to herself maybe she shouldn't have used their real names. But, she let it go as it was already out of the bag and figured it didn't really matter anyway.

Kate asked, "You guys meet girls from the site like this often? Together?"

Tom replied, "No, not often. We've met up with a few girls like this before, but never with their boyfriend there. You?"

Kate answered, "Uh, no. Definitely not two guys. So, guess this will be a first for all of us." After an awkward pause, Kate asked, "How, uh, do you usually get started?"

Thankfully, Greg broke the ice and said, "Kate, why don't you help them out of their clothes."

Kate replied, "Oh. Ok, good idea." Kate reached out and began unbuttoning Bill's shirt while he undid his jeans. She turned to Tom who was unbuttoning his jeans as she reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head.

Greg sat down in the chair in the corner and continued, "Kate, how about you give them each a kiss to start."

Kate turned to Tom and began kissing him. Tom reciprocated and slid his tongue in Kate's mouth. They twirled their tongues together for a moment until Kate gently broke the kiss. She turned to Bill and began kissing him. As their tongues danced, Kate thought to herself that Tom was an ok kisser, but Bill was really good, so she kissed him much longer. Kate gently broke the kiss and started kissing Tom again.

This time Tom reached around and gently grabbed her ass. This took Kate by suprise, making her gasp. She continued her kiss for a bit and then turned back to Bill again. As she was kissing Bill, he slid his hand along her hip, up underneath her dress, and gently caressed her ass cheek not covered by her thong. Kate liked Bill's touch and kissed him deeper. Kate continued kissing him for a few minutes and then decided it was time to take things up another notch.

Kate asked the guys, "Could you help me out of my dress please?" Kate reached her arms straight up in the air as the guys pulled her dress up over her head. Kate reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She let it slowly drop to the floor. Kate said, "You guys commented online that you really liked my photos. That they got you hard. Do you like what you see now? Do I look as good as the photos you liked?"

Tom replied, "Yes. Definitely."

Bill added, "Even better in person."

Kate responded, "Thank you. Am I making you hard now?" Before they could answer, Kate continued, "How about you guys slip out of your underwear and we will see if you match the photos you sent me."

The guys complied, dropping their underwear to the floor. They both were rock hard. Kate remarked, "Yes, it appears the photos were accurate. I'm relieved. Pleased actually."

Kate remembered the "script" she and Greg talked about as they were fucking the other night, so she used that as her guide for what to do. Kate kneeled on the floor in front of the guys and took Tom's cock in her left hand and Bill's cock in her right. She began slowly jerking them off in unison.

After a minute or so, Kate turned to Bill and took his cock in her mouth as she continued to jerk off Tom. She went back and forth three or four times with Bill's cock in and out of her mouth, then she turned to Tom and repeated the same. This went on for a while as Kate slowly serviced each of the men, careful not to get them too aroused too soon.

After about ten minutes Kate released their cocks and stood up. She faced Greg in the chair and checked to make sure he was enjoying himself. Kate could tell from the bulge in his pants he was. She smiled at him. With her back to Tom and Bill, Kate slowly slipped her thong down her hips. As she continued slowly sliding the side straps down to her thighs, the silky fabric popped free from between her ass cheeks and dropped lower. Kate continued by slowly bending over taking her thong down to her calves before letting it go. This gave Tom and Bill and nice view of her wet pussy lips from behind.

Kate slowly stood up, flung her thong with her foot through the air over to Greg, and turned and faced the guys. She gave each of them a sloppy wet kiss and then went over to the bed. Kate laid on her back and spread her legs wide. She remarked, "Who wants to taste my pussy first?"

Tom took the cue, going over to the bed and placed his head between Kate's legs. As he started lapping and licking away on her swollen lips, Kate said, "Bill, bring that big hard cock over here to me."

Bill complied and laid on the bed next to Kate with his erect prick pointed straight at her face. Kate leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. She slurped away at his thick shaft while Tom darted his tongue in and out of her pussy and sucking on her clit. Tom sucked a little harder on Kate's clit. She was so aroused by the scene that she twitched into a small orgasm.

After a bit, Kate released Bill's cock and said, "Time to switch places." Tom released Kate's pussy from his mouth and stood up on the bed. Kate got on her knees and took Tom's long rod in her mouth. Bill slid underneath Kate and started licking away at her wet pussy lips. Bill slid a finger in Kate's tight box and began finger fucking her.

A few minutes later, Kate temporarily took Tom's cock from her mouth and she said, "Bill, I'm ready for you." As she took Tom's cock back in her mouth, Bill slid further underneath Kate until his hard cock was aligned underneath her pussy. Kate lowered herself onto Bill as his rod slid deep into her hot, slippery cunt. Kate slowly raised up, then back down again inserting Bill's thick member all the way in her pussy.

Kate began moving up and down on Bill's shaft while she continued sucking away on Tom's cock. She increased her tempo on both cocks as she looked over to check on Greg. Greg was still in his chair. He had his pants unzipped with his cock in his hand, slowly jerking off as he watched her. The sight of seeing Greg jerking off watching her with two strangers sent Kate over the edge. It went as Greg had wanted. Her pussy began spasming. The spasm spread to her thighs and stomach as her orgasm exploded. Soon her whole body was convulsing as her orgasm consumed her. It was one of the strongest she had ever had. She began screaming, but her screams were muffled with Tom's cock in her mouth.

Kate continued bouncing up and down on Bill as she had two more consecutive orgasms. When they finally subsided, she stopped her bouncing and let Tom's cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. After she did, Kate got on all fours and asked, "Tom, you ready for me?" Tom nodded as he got behind Kate and slid his shaft deep inside her. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting his prick in her with force.

Bill kneeled in front of Kate and she took his cock in her mouth once again. She sucked her own cum and pussy juices off his rod as Tom continued pounding her from behind. Kate broke from her dick sucking momentarily, turned back to look at Tom and asked, "Is that a familiar site?"

Tom replied, "Yup. Just like your video. Only much hotter."

Kate inquired, "Did you guys jerk off to my pics and videos?"

Tom answered, "I did. A number of times."

Kate looked up at Bill with his cock in her hand and Bill replied, "Me too." Kate took Bill's cock back in her mouth as Tom continued fucking her hard from behind. After a few minutes, Bill placed his hands on each side of Kate's head and began fucking his cock back in forth in her mouth. He began sliding his dick further and further into Kate's mouth as she gagged a little.

Tom began fucking his dick into Kate's box harder and harder. With each forward thrust their bodies crashed together making a loud slapping noise. Being pounded from both ends was more than Kate could take and she orgasmed again, cumming all over Tom's cock. She again screamed uncontrollably, but her screams were muffled with Bill's big cock in her mouth.

Before long, Tom called out, "I'm gonna cum soon."

Kate released Bill's cock and exclaimed, "Wait. Not yet." Kate pulled away from Tom as his cock slid from her dripping wet pussy. Kate laid on her back in between Tom and Bill and said, "I want you to cum all over my face. At the same time." The guys eagerly complied and began jerking off with their cocks a few inches from each side of Kate's face. Kate asked, "Do you guys mind if Greg joins in on this? I want all three of you to cum on my face at the same time."

Tom replied, "Sure. Whatever you want," as Bill nodded his head also in agreement. Greg quickly finished removing his pants and climbed on the bed straddling Kate's chest. Kate reached down and started fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. The foursome all continued masturbating for a few minutes until Tom started to groan.

Tom called out, "Here it comes," and unleashed a blast of cum that landed across Kate's nose. The second barrage dribbled across her lips, with the last two both landing on her right cheek.

Moments later Bill cried out, "Oh shit." Kate turned slightly toward Bill as cum exploded from his cockhead. Two streams landed on her left cheek and a third across her mouth.

A minute or two went by as Greg continued vigorously stroking his cock just above Kate's chin. He angled his cock down toward her mouth and pinched his cockhead shut for as long as he could stand it. He let go and cum burst from his prick. A stream shot across Kate's face into her hair. Another shot landed on her forehead and dribbled down over one eyelid. The third landed squarely on her nose and lips. The fourth and fifth streamed across her right cheek and chin.