Kate's Slut Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After everyone caught their breath, Greg climbed off Kate and returned to his chair. Kate sat up. As she did, cum dribbled down her face and onto her chest. She exclaimed, "Fuck. That's a lot of cum... It's like a river of cum running down to my stomach. There is so much cum... I need a towel." Kate got off the bed and went into the bathroom. She washed her face in the sink and toweled the cum off her body. Then she took off her stockings.

Kate returned from the bathroom a few minutes later wearing a white hotel robe, untied and left hanging open in the front. Bill and Tom were laying on the bed. She walked over to Greg and whispered into his ear, "Are you enjoying this?

Greg quietly replied, "Yes."

Kate asked, "Do you want to watch more?"

Greg eagerly answered, "Definitely."

Kate remarked, "If I continue, it may get really naughty and dirty. I may even lose control and go wild. Are you really sure you want to see that?"

Greg responded, "Absolutely!"

Kate said, "You are a total perv," then gave him a long, deep wet kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Greg responded with a smile on his face and said, "Slut." Kate winked at him and walked toward the bed. Bill stood up and met Kate when she got to the bed. He slid both of his hands inside Kate's robe and pulled her close to him. As his naked body met hers, she could feel his hard cock pressed against her stomach. Bill leaned down and gave Kate a long kiss, sliding his tongue in her mouth. As they twirled their tongues together, Bill slid both of his hands around and grabbed Kate's firm ass.

After another minute, Kate broke the kiss. She took Bill's hard cock, squeezing it firmly in her hand, and whispered softly in Bill's ear, "Bill, I'm a dirty girl... I really love to fuck... I want you to fuck me like a slut."

Bill looked down at Kate and softly asked, "Ya?" Kate nodded her head yes. Bill pulled his hands from Kate's ass up to her shoulders. He gently pushed her robe off her shoulders and Kate let it fall to the floor behind her. Bill reached around and grabbed a handful of Kate's hair in a ponytail and pulled on it. As Kate bent her head back, Bill said, "I want you to suck my cock."

Kate got down on her knees in front of Bill as he kept a firm grip on her hair. He thrust his hard prick toward Kate's face. Kate dropped her mouth open as it got close. Bill rammed his shaft into the back of Kate's throat causing her to gag. Bill let go of Kate's hair and she recoiled back to catch her breath. Before Bill could repeat his motion, Kate leaned forward and took Bill's cock in her mouth again on her own. She sucked hard on his shaft, then released it again. Kate took his thick member in her hand and began licking it up and down. She returned it to her mouth and took it deep into her throat. Kate continued eagerly licking and sucking away at Bill's dick, moving it rapidly back and forth in and out of her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly back and forth on his shaft, sucking away each time she took it in. She placed one hand at the base of Bill's shaft, twisting and jerking, with the other hand cupping and caressing his balls. This went on for a few minutes like Kate was trying her hardest to get Bill off and make him cum.

Bill eventually pulled his cock from her mouth, grabbed her hair, then repeated thrusting it in again. He did this another time, then a third. On the third time when he got his dick all the way in her mouth, he pressed on the back of her head, and forced his hips forward to thrust his cock as deep as possible down her throat. He held it there as Kate started to gag. When he released her, Kate coughed and gagged with drool dripping down her chin.

Bill looked down at Kate and asked, "You ready to fuck?" Kate nodded her head and stood up.

Bill pushed Kate face first on the bed with her feet still on the floor. He moved in behind her and rammed his cock deep in her pussy from behind with one swift, powerful stroke which made Kate gasp. Bill began thrusting his prick hard, in and out of Kate's box. Each time he would forcefully bottom out inside her, pause for a moment, then slowly pull out and repeat.

As he was fucking her, Kate remarked, "God Bill, that feels so good."

Bill replied, "You like it like that?"

Kate replied, "Yes. Your cock feels so good stretching my tight little pussy."

As he continued fucking her, Bill asked, "You like a hard fuck, don't you?"

Kate responded, "God yes. Don't stop. More. Harder if you can."

Bill replied, thrusting harder into Kate, "Like that?"

Kate remarked, "Yes! Fuck me." After another thrust, she exclaimed, "Yes. Fuck me Bill."

Bill increased his tempo, no longer pausing between strokes. He fucked Kate hard for several minutes until Kate said, "I want to be on top. I want to ride you." Bill pulled his shaft from Kate's dripping cunt and laid on his back on the bed. Kate climbed on the bed and straddled him. She lowered her pussy onto his waiting cock. Kate slowly started to grind her wet crotch back and forth on Bill. Then she picked up the tempo. Before long Kate was wildly bucking up and down on Bill's stiff dick.

As Kate continued to buck back and forth on Bill's cock, she turned to Tom and said, "I want a cock in my ass too. Tom, grab the lube off the nightstand. I want you to come fuck me in the ass."

Tom complied with the request. He grabbed the lube and applied some to his cock and some to his finger. He got behind Kate as she leaned forward. Tom slid a finger in her asshole. Kate responded, "Oh fuck yes, that feels so good. More." Tom fulfilled her request and slid two fingers back and forth in her ass for a bit. Kate remarked, "Oh yes. I'm ready." Tom withdrew his fingers and pressed his hard cock against Kate's tight sphincter. He held it there for a moment applying moderate pressure. Kate said, "Go ahead Tom."

Tom pressed forward as Kate's little sphincter opened, enveloping his prick. Kate gasped, then commented, "Fuck that hurts so good. Keep going. But go slow."

Tom continued until his entire cock was buried deep in Kate's ass. Tom remarked, "Your ass is so tight." He slowly withdrew his dick until it was almost out, then pushed forward again. He called out, "Fuck your ass feels so good and tight around my cock."

Kate replied, "Keep going. You too Bill." The guys continued double penetrating Kate. They held her between them, alternating their cocks back and forth in Kate's ass and wet cunt. They continued this for several minutes. Then they started both thrusting into her at the same time in unison. As they both bottomed out inside her, Kate exclaimed, "Fuck! That feels so good. I love the feel of both your cocks inside me. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me just like that." The guys continued and Kate, louder now, called out, "Yes. Fuck my tight little pussy and asshole. Fuck me with your cocks. Fuck me like a slut. I love it. Keep fucking me. Yes. Oh yes that feels so fucking good." They continued fucking her with a more rapid tempo. Kate screamed, "Fuck. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me like a slut. Just like that. Don't stop. Make me cum. Fuck me. Don't stop. Yes, make me cum. Oh shit. Oh shit yes. Yes. I'm CUMMING. FUCK I'M CUMMING." An orgasm erupted inside Kate and exploded, as her entire body convulsed in ecstasy.

As Kate's orgasm subsided, the guys kept fucking her. Thirty seconds later, Kate jolted into another orgasm. Not as massive as the previous, but still powerful. She cried out, "Fuck. I'm cumming again. Yes, I'm cumming."

Once she regained her breath, Kate said, "Bill, I want your big cock in my mouth." As Tom continued ass fucking her from behind, Bill pulled his dick out of Kate's pussy and slid further up the bed to access Kate's. Mouth. Kate instantly dove down on Bill's dick. She sucked her pussy juices and cum from his shaft. She vigorously went after his cock, rapidly bobbing up and down on it. Kate released Bill's cock momentarily saying, "I love sucking your cock." She then dove back down on his rod.

This continued for five minutes until Kate released Bill's dick again and said, "Bill, I want you to face fuck me till you cum. I want to feel your cum slide down my throat." Bill slid out from underneath Kate and got on his knees in front of her. He placed his hands on each side of Kate's face and pushed his throbbing cockhead toward her lips. Just before his head parted her lips Kate said, "Tom, I want to feel your cum in my ass. Fuck my tight little asshole until you cum inside me." As soon as she finished what she was saying, Bill's cock thrust inside her mouth and into the back of her throat.

Tom started pounding Kate's little ass harder. Bill forcefully fucked his cock back and forth in Kate's mouth. Kate lost control. Ecstasy had overtaken her. She was moaning away as best she could with Bill's dick in her mouth. She reached back with one hand and started fingering her pussy. Her clit was so swollen and throbbing, she almost came the second she touched it. A few strokes of her pussy later, Kate orgasmed again. Her screams were muffled by Bill's dick in her mouth, but clearly audible.

Just as Kate started her muffled screams, Tom called out, "Fuck. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh, shit ya." Tom's prick erupted as he began dumping a load of cum deep inside Kate's ass. Kate felt his warm load unleashed inside her as she continued to orgasm. Kate's orgasm subsided as Tom finished filling her ass with cum. He slowly withdrew his cock as Bill continued face fucking Kate.

Kate could feel cum oozing from her asshole as she continued rubbing her clit. Pretty soon, she could feel Tom's sticky cum dribbling down on her pussy. Kate now had Tom's slick cum on her fingers as she rubbed it up and down her swollen pussy lips and around her clit. This new sensation about sent her over the edge again. As she continued rubbing away, Bill started to grunt and groan. His cock began throbbing in her mouth as he rammed it into the back of her throat. As he held it deep in her mouth, Kate could feel him explode, sending a stream of cum down the back of her throat. The sensation caused Kate to orgasm yet again. She continued to convulse as Bill twitched, shooting two more volleys of cum down her throat.

When they were finished, they collapsed on the bed. They all laid on the bed motionless and silent for a good 15 minutes. Tom finally broke the silence and asked Kate, "How many times did you cum?"

Kate replied, "I don't know. I lost count. I actually lost track of where I was for a while." They all laughed. Kate continued, "I'm a lucky girl. I cum really easy, and am multi-orgasmic. You guys were really good. Clearly this wasn't your first time double penetrating a girl, was it?"

Bill responded, "No, we've done it a couple times. It's really fun."

Kate commented, "I'll say. Yes it was."

Tom added, "With the right girl of course."

Kate remarked, "You mean, with a total slut like me?"

Tom replied, "Exactly." They all laughed.

Kate got up and walked over to Greg. She gave him a kiss and asked, "You still enjoying this?"

Greg replied, "Yes. Of course. I love watching you."

Kate responded, "Ok, then. Just making sure." Kate returned to the bed and laid down in between Bill and Tom. They engaged in some small chit chat but were mostly quiet for a while relaxing.

After about 45 minutes, Kate's hands started wandering. She first gently ran her fingertips up and down her body as she arched her back and stretched. Then she ran her fingertips up Bill's thigh and softly ran her fingernail up underneath his shaved scrotum. She continued up his shaft and started gently playing with his cock. Bill soon became hard and Kate commented, "Mmm... I just love a nice hard cock." Kate rolled over and took Bill's dick in her mouth once again. She slowly sucked on it, twirling her tongue around the head of his cock.

Noticing what was going on next to him, Tom reached out and started gently playing with Kate's pussy. She was soon wet with a fire building inside her box. Bill's cockhead was now swollen and throbbing. He pulled it from Kate's mouth and rolled over on top of her. Bill slid his erect shaft slowly into Kate's awaiting pussy until her wet lips engulfed his member deep in her cunt. Bill began slowly fucking his cock back and forth in Kate's pussy.

They continued slowly fucking for a while. Bill and Tom traded places. Tom slipped his hard prick inside Kate and slowly fucked her. Tom and Bill took turns fucking Kate one on one for another hour. Kate came several times while Bill and Tom each came one more time.

After laying around for a bit, Bill and Tom got up and got dressed. They exchanged goodbyes with Kate as Greg walked them to the door. When Greg returned to the bed, Kate was passed out, dead asleep. Greg climbed into bed next to her and fell asleep himself.

Kate awoke around 4am and was wide awake. She was quite surprised she was up given how exhausting the night had been. Kate was warm, so she kicked the covers off. Greg was laying naked next to her asleep. Kate looked down at Greg's dick. When she did, she realized she was horny. She couldn't believe she was horny after Bill and Tom had fucked her brains out only a handful of hours ago.

Kate's arousal wasn't going away, so she rolled over and climbed on top of Greg. She started rubbing her crotch on his dick and kissing him softly on the neck. Greg awoke and started kissing Kate. Kate reached down and started jerking his cock. It was soon hard, and she guided it in her pussy. As Kate slowly started fucking up and down on Greg's shaft, she asked him, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Greg replied, "I did."

Kate continued, "I saw you jerking off as you were watching us. It really turned me on. I saw you cum at least once."

Greg responded, "I came three different times."

As Kate continued to fuck him, Kate asked, "What was your favorite thing you saw?"

Greg answered, "When they double penetrated you. I came really hard when I saw that."

Kate said, "That's when I totally lost control. Pure ecstasy."

Greg commented, "It was so hot. Totally erotic."

Kate asked, "And you really liked seeing me fucked like a slut?"

Greg answered, "Yes."

Kate continued, "Truth be told, I got off even harder knowing you were watching me. It felt really dirty, and I liked it. I'm such a dirty slut."

Greg responded, "I know. And I like it."

They continued fucking for a bit until Kate came, with Greg cumming moments later. Kate collapsed back on the bed and they both fell asleep.

Kate woke up again around 7 a.m. She was wide awake and full of energy. She didn't know why, but decided to get up. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She brushed her teeth and put her hair in a ponytail. Greg was still sound asleep so she decided to go down to the gym to see if she could burn off some energy. She put on a black, semi-shiny pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. Kate loved how she looked in yoga pants. They made her legs look really long and accented her butt.

Kate went down the hall and got into the elevator. There was another couple in the elevator. Kate took special note of the couple. She thought they were both really fit and very attractive. Her mind started to wander. She wondered if the couple had had sex last night? Did they fuck or make love? Did they do it this morning? She started to imagine what the couple might look like totally naked; what they looked like when they were fucking.

The elevator reached the lobby and Kate got out, followed by the couple. She turned and watched them walk away. She couldn't believe where her mind had drifted. She didn't normally daydream like that; at least not when she was in public.

Kate walked through the lobby, stopping at a table to get a free cup of coffee. She didn't need any more energy, but she thought maybe the coffee would snap her mind out of it. As she was filling her cup, she noticed a young man standing at the side of the reception desk. He was wearing a uniform just like the one Greg wears at work. Kate started thinking about the first time she saw Greg in his uniform and all the dirty things Rob made her do with Greg. Then she started imaging doing the same things with the man in the lobby. She finally caught herself and snapped back into the present. She didn't know what was going through her mind.

Kate made her way across the lobby and down the hall to the gym. There was only one other person in the gym, a man of about 40 years old, which was not surprising at 7 a.m. on a Sunday morning. Kate made her way to one of the weight machines and started working out.

In between sets, she looked over at the man. He was tall and very fit. Kate found herself daydreaming again. She wondered if the man had a big cock or not. She started picturing herself being taken from behind by the man doggystyle as she bent over one of the weight benches. Kate again snapped out of her daydream and continued her workout. The man finished his workout and left the gym. Kate was almost relieved when he left. In her current state she didn't know what would happen if he had not left.

Kate switched machines and continued her workout. She paused again between sets. Kate finally acknowledged to herself she was still really horny. She looked around the small gym and confirmed what she already knew, that no one was there. She thought about sliding her hand inside her yoga pants to rub her clit. Just before she was ready to take action, another man entered the gym. Kate figured this man was in his early thirties. He too was incredibly fit and very attractive.

Kate continued her workout and tried not to stare. She sat at the bench press machine with her legs straddling the seat and spread wide apart with her feet on the floor. She noticed the man look over at her a few times. She began to wonder what would happen if she was sitting like that without her yoga pants on. What would the man do with her legs spread wide and her pussy on display?

Kate could tell the man continued to check her out from time to time, which she liked. Kate finished with the weight machines and decided to jog on the treadmill for a bit. She picked a treadmill that was in front of the weight machine where the man was sitting. He had a direct view of her ass right in front of him. There was a wall of mirrors in front of Kate, so she could see the man behind her check out her ass from time to time.

After 15 minutes, Kate had worked up a sweat and turned off the treadmill. She turned around and stepped off the back of the belt. Kate was now standing about four feet from the man who was one weight machine over. She turned to him and said, "I noticed you have been checking me out."

Flustered, the man remarked, "Uh, oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

Kate responded, "It's ok. I kinda liked it. I've been checking you out too."

The man asked, "You have?"

Kate answered, "Yes. I like what I see. Did you like what you saw?"

The man replied, "Yes. You are very attractive."

Kate remarked, "Thank you. I'm glad you think so, because I want to fuck you."

The man exclaimed, "Huh?"

Kate repeated, "I want to fuck you."

The man, not believing what he heard, asked, "What? Are you serious?"

Kate replied, "I want to fuck you. Right here. Right now. Do you want to fuck me?"

The man fumbled his words and said, "Well... yes. I guess. But someone could walk in."

Kate reached out and took the man's hand. She said, "Ok. Let's go in there." Kate led the man through the door in the corner into a small men's locker room. It had a handful of lockers, a shower, a couple toilets and two sinks.

Once inside, Kate reached in the man's shorts and gently grabbed his cock with one hand and pushed his shorts down with her other hand. She started jerking on his cock which soon was hard as a rock. Kate turned to face the counter and pushed her yoga pants down to her ankles. As she bent over, she gave a good view of her bare ass and pussy to the man. She stood back up, then leaned forward and placed her elbows on the counter in between the two sinks. Kate looked in the mirror back at the man and said, "I'm ready for you."