Kate's Slut Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate watched as the man moved in behind her. He placed one hand on her hips and used the other to guide his stiff dick into her wet pussy. When he pushed into her, Kate called out, "Oh, that feels good."

The man responded, "Your pussy is so tight. It feels amazing. You are so hot and wet."

Kate replied, "That's it, fuck me. I'm a dirty little slut. Fuck my slut pussy." The man continued fucking her, now a little harder. Kate continued, "That's it, fuck me harder. Harder. Ram your cock in me." The man pounded Kate's pussy harder and faster. Kate said, "That's it, fuck my pussy hard. Harder... Now tell me what I am."

The man replied, "A slut."

Kate said, "Again."

The man responded, "A slut."

Kate said, "Yes, again."

As the man pounded away hard and fast at her pussy, he exclaimed, "You're a dirty slut."

Both Kate and the man were now sweating profusely and breathing heavily. They were engaged in wild, animal-like fucking. Kate locked eyes with the man in the mirror. She called out, "Fuck me hard. Yes. Like that. Fuck me. Tell me again."

The man continued to pound away at Kate as hard and as fast as he could. He stared back at her in the mirror and said, "You slut. You dirty slut."

Kate responded, "Yes. I love that. Keep fucking me." A few moments later Kate cried out, "Fuck. Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Pound my pussy! Yes! I'm cumming." Kate burst into orgasm, shaking her entire body.

The man kept fucking away at her pussy. Kate cried out, "That's it. Fuck me till you cum. Cum for me. I want you cum all over my ass. Cum." A few moments later the man began grunting and groaning and fulfilled her request. He quickly pulled his member from Kate's slick pussy. Kate looked back in the mirror and watched cum blast from the tip of his cockhead. The first blast landed on the small of her back. It was followed quickly by a second stream that landed on her right ass cheek. The third and forth volley both landed squarely in the crack of her ass. He had dumped a massive load of thick, white, slick cum on Kate's backside.

When he was done, Kate stood up, turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder to check out his work. She commented, "Wow. That was a big cumload. Nicely done." With her yoga pants around her ankles, Kate waddled over to the shelves by the shower and grabbed a towel. She wiped the cum from her back and ass and threw the towel in the basket on the floor. She pulled up her yoga pants and walked back over to the mirror. Kate took a quick look at herself in the mirror to make sure nothing was too out of place. She turned to the man and said, "That was great."

As she headed toward the door the man pulled up his shorts and said, "Wait, don't you want..."

Kate cut him off before he could finish and said, "That was exactly what I needed. Thank you. I'm really good now." Before the man could say anything, Kate left through the door. She continued through the gym door and back up to the room.

When Kate returned to the room, Greg was still asleep. She took a shower, then climbed back into bed for a nap. When she woke up, Greg was gone. He left a note saying he had gone to get food to bring back for lunch.

Kate got up and put on her red bra and g string. She went to the window and gazed down at the people lounging around the pool. She wondered if anyone could see her through the window since they were 24 floors up. Kate continued to gaze out the window. She debated whether she should tell Greg about her encounter in the gym. Kate had made it clear to Greg that she planned to sleep with other people. But this felt slightly awkward since they had planned the weekend away together; though the theme of the weekend was her sleeping with two other guys. She decided she didn't want to keep anything from him so was going to tell him.

Greg came back and entered the room. He saw Kate standing at the window and noticed that she hadn't heard him enter. He quietly got undressed and snuck across the room. He nuzzled up behind her pressing his cock between her ass cheeks. Kate was startled at first. Then she felt Greg's stiff prick between her ass cheeks. Kate remarked, "You scared me! Not to be cheesy, but I feel someone is glad to see me."

Greg replied, "You looked sexy in that G-string, so I couldn't help myself." Greg pulled the back string of Kate's G- string from her ass crack and to the side as he thrust his hard shaft into her pussy, pinning Kate against glass.

Kate exclaimed, "Wait, I have something to tell you."

With his cock still buried deep in her pussy, Greg asked, "What's that?"

Kate replied, "I slept with someone else. This morning."

Puzzled, Greg asked, "Who? Where?"

Kate answered, "Some random guy in the gym."

Greg responded, "Really?"

Kate replied, "Yes. I'm sorry. I did tell you when we started seeing each other that I'm a slut and enjoy sex with different people. And I intended to continue sleeping with other men. And you said you were ok with that. I don't regret this morning. And I don't feel obligated to tell you about everyone I sleep with. But I just feel like I should tell you this time since we planned this weekend together. I do like you and I don't want to keep anything from you. Are you mad?"

Greg thought for a second and responded, "No, I'm not mad. I think I'm ok with it. Actually, I will be totally ok with it on one condition."

Kate asked, "What's that?

Greg answered, "Tell me all about it. In detail."

Kate responded, "Really? You really want to hear about it?"

Greg replied, "I do."

Kate remarked, "You really are a perv!"

Greg commented, "And you are a slut!"

Kate said, "Touche... Ok. Start fucking me and I will tell you how much of a dirty slut I am."

Greg pressed back forward pinning Kate back against the window as he rammed his cock deeper in Kate's pussy. Greg unclasped Kate's bra. She shook it off as he let up, and Greg pressed her back against the window with her tits smashed on the glass. As he fucked her, she told him in detail about her encounter in the gym.

After Kate was done with her story, as Greg continued fucking her from behind, she asked, "Greg, do you think the people down at the pool can see us."

Greg answered, "I don't know. Do you want them to?"

Kate responded, "Oooh. I don't know. That sounds really dirty. And hot. All those people watching us." Greg started fucking her faster and they both soon blew up and came within seconds of each other. They collapsed to the floor in each other's arms and laid motionless on the floor. After a while, they got up and ate the lunch Greg had brought back. Then they cleaned up, checked out of the hotel and drove home.