Katey's Confessions - Flashback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Ernesto looked at each other and just laughed. Oh well...

Having just been well compensated though the 2 farm hands seemed calmer and happy to let the whole batch be consumed. After her now third brownie Katya had got the giggles bad. She was just laughing and giggling like a maniac together with the old man. She couldn't even understand what the old man was saying but it didn't stop them chortling away like old friends.

The two young workers had decided to join in and started eating their own product too. I told Ernesto not to feel bad and he might as well join in. At the very least check if it was safe for consumption considering that Katya had been eating it. Ernesto asked me if I was sure, and if I didn't mind? It would mean that I would be left as the only 'square bear' that wasn't high on cannabis. I told him to go right ahead, being a 'square bear' was genuinely my profession. I asked him to pass me that Rum moonshine the old lady had greeted us with when we first got there.

Hold on a second, where did the old lady go?

I look around for her and ask Ernesto. He in turn asks the old man. Ernesto got a reply and translated to me that she had gone over to visit her sister whose cabin was on another plantation quite a far drive away. She would probably stay there for tonight.

There it was... I smiled to myself and understood that this old farmer was a lot smarter than he looked.

Here we were on a coffee plantation, in the middle of nowhere, in a primitive farm cabin where my beautiful blonde bombshell fiancee high as a kite was the only entertainment for 4 black Dominican men. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

To a certain degree, I was relieved. At least I hadn't spent the whole day being tense and suspicious over nothing.

Given that I had predicted something unpredictable would happen, I was surprisingly relaxed. I just sat back with my bottle of Rum moonshine and watched. Curious to see how events would unfold. Let's see if there really was a dark side to my Disney Princess, and just how dark would it be...?

Katya was flying super high now laughing like a Hyena while she and her new friends had some kind of unintelligible conversation. There was a lot of gesticulation what with her Spanish being non-existent, and their english being basic at best.

One of the workers and Ernesto had started a small bonfire outside and invited everybody out to come sit by it. Katya was the first to dash out excitedly, throwing more wood pieces into the fire with absolute glee.

Seeing as I was on a different frequency I wasn't offended that Katya was mostly near Ernesto and our 3 new friends. I was unable to understand any of the humour while the four of them were laughing at just about everything.

The old man had brought his radio out which was now playing some classic salsa (or bachata?) music and starts dancing around the bonfire. He looked at Ernesto first as if asking for permission and Ernesto in turn looked at me. I liked that there seemed to be a clear chain of command. I nodded to Ernesto and lifted my rum bottle as if to say cheers, and Ernesto looked back at the old man who was now ready to act on his approved plan.

He shouted playfully, "Rhumba Rhumbaaaa!" and held his hands out to Katya, who was a good half a foot taller in her wedges and couldn't wait to get up and dance. It didn't matter what state she was in, Katya always moved effortlessly, gracefully, sensuously. She looked me in the eyes as she laughed and danced, long legs showing, skirt twirling high and hips swaying to the rhythm - she was a natural.

I smiled back, clapped my hands and traced a heart with my fingertips as if to say 'I love you'. I wanted to give her assurance that she had my support and I was enjoying her show. That was all she needed as she giggled and went back to dancing, moving closer to the old man to give him a good show.

Ernesto and the 2 young workers were cheering now as Katya was laughing and dancing with what was a surprisingly spritely old man. These Dominican guys seem to be born with music inside of them; they all enjoyed dancing - compared to a 'stiff as a board' man beast like myself. Katya was lost in the moment as she started to twirl and step with more energy.

It seemed like she was really moving now, concentrating, as if she wanted to make sure she captured the full attention of her audience. Her beautiful blonde hair shining in the sunset, dance moves showing off her long legs, skirt flying high enough to see her g-string bikini and heart breaking ass - I was pretty sure none of us were looking anywhere else.

Katya was effortlessly sexy - 'Salsa Barbie' - flashing that killer smile, rotating and swinging her hips to the music, having the time of her life. The old man gradually got bolder, moving in, bringing his crotch closer to her leg as he started to grind. Everybody was holding their breath to see how she would react - Katya just smiled, raised her hands slowly to the sky and started to grind back against this new crotch on her leg.

She looked at me, this time not to ask for permission, but to make sure I was watching, as she turned toward the old man, so he could see her sports illustrated cleavage at close distance. I just grinned and took another swig of my moonshine Rum. Alright I thought - let's see how far this goes...

Seeing Katya's reaction to the old man, and my silent approval, Ernesto and the 2 workers both got up and cautiously started dancing too - they didn't want to startle their prey. They danced towards Katya, slowly surrounding her, as she continued to smile and shake her perfect ass for everybody to see. It became clear now - they were moving in for the kill.

Watching a young ex-bikini model dance salsa well was a genuine pleasure. The fact that it happened to be my fiancee, who was an ex-bikini model Disney Princess, surrounded by 4 black Dominican guys, that I had 'given' her to, was a picture I'd never forget. It was primal. A young beautiful princess dancing (not so) innocently, as 4 hungry native men were about to let nature take its course and overpower her.

The old man put his hands onto her waist. Katya's response was to put her elbows on his shoulders, and her hands together behind his head, pulling him even nearer to her big C Cup breasts. With that signal, all the guys, Ernesto and the other 2 workers, all started touching her body. Running their hands around up and down her legs, gently pulling her blonde hair and cupping her ass.

Katya didn't stop or miss a beat as she danced close, face to face with the old man and Ernesto got directly behind her, now grinding his crotch into her ass. As his hands worked their way up her body, Katya threw her head back and gasped, mouth open, as she felt Ernesto grab both her breasts and start squeezing hard. She closed her eyes as this assault continued, with the short old man now putting his face in her ample cleavage, while Ernesto obscenely squeezed them, pushing them up and out.

The two workers were busy with her tanned legs, and I could see her knees buckle as dark hands were now under her skirt, and had obviously found her wet vagina. As soon as that happened though, she suddenly pushed all hands away from her, and despite the shock everybody withdrew themselves immediately, giving her plenty of space. She was panting. She just looked away, and then started walking towards me.

I guess she had decided that was enough, and she had her fun. Looks like she did have a limit, and to be honest, that was also a relief. My quirky Disney Princess had a dark side no doubt, but it looked like she had set clear limits and knew when to quit. As she came over to me I stood up concerned and immediately asked her if she was alright. She had this unfamiliar look on her face - my bright happy Princess was gone. Staring straight at me Katya's eyes were no longer the sparkly sapphire eyes I was used to. They were now a cold pale blue, like a vampire; and she was hungry.

Katya's hands went to my chest, scratching lightly with her long nails - all the while she continued to stare at me with this expressionless look. I could see out of the corner of my eye the 4 Dominicans, Ernesto Santa Claus, the old man, and his two young farm hands watching closely, concerned to see if they were in trouble. Katya's hands then went slowly from my chest, fingernails trailing down over my stomach towards my pants, until she found her target and started to undo my belt.

Nobody quite understood how to act until Katya now pulled my pants all the way down, pushed me back down into my chair, and then got on her knees in front of me. When the 4 men saw that she hadn't screamed "Rape!!!" they all breathed a sigh of relief and stood around to watch as Katya now pulled my boxers off, and started to kiss my rapidly hardening cock. Katya had somehow learned some new tricks during this holiday, and was applying them generously as she started to lick and slurp, up and down, before taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

The whole time she kept eye contact with me, her expression never changed. It was hard to tell what was going through her mind except that right now, she wanted to give me a spectacular blowjob, and demonstrate to her audience just what level of skill was in store for them. I looked up to see our 4 new friends come closer, watching Katya's performance, as she now rotated her hand around the head of my cock as she sucked on my shaft and licked my balls.

When Ernesto made eye contact with me, he tentatively moved forward to get behind Katya and reached out to the right shoulder of her dress. He pulled the right side of her red sundress off her shoulder and waited to see if she would object. Katya responded by raising her shoulder and easing her elbow out of the dress, as she brought her now naked right arm back to hold the shaft of my cock. I guess that was her answer...

With that Ernesto now confidently pulled at the left side of her dress and she did the same, bringing her left arm out of the dress, as it fell away to the floor bunching around her knees. Katya's perfect body was now on display, her impressive chest, thin waist and perfect ass causing her audience to break out into excited chatter, making appreciative comments in spanish, admiring the view and discussing what to do next. Katya's blonde hair was now flowing all over her back, while the 4 gentlemen admired her victoria secrets figure and Greek Goddess ass covered with just a little pink G-string bikini.

She turns to face her audience, smiles invitingly, then goes back to giving me her new 'cock worship' version of the signature Katya blowjob, just how she did with Ernesto yesterday. Ernesto comes in close, and pulls at her dress, as Katya now willingly lifts one knee then the other, so he can take the dress away. She's now wearing nothing except her little pink G-string bikini allowing Ernesto and the others completely admire my beautiful blonde fiancee and her perfect body - their willing victim.

Ernesto, the old man and 2 workers come near, and resume their groping, touching her everywhere, tugging slightly at her long blonde hair. I hear her whimper, and I can see the old man now behind her. Although I can't see what is happening to her ass from my vantage point, I can see his forearm going back and forth repeatedly, which makes me assume that he is fingering her wet pussy while she sucks my cock. She continues whimpering until she can't concentrate on sucking my cock properly anymore and I see her eyes close tightly as she comes up for air, taking short sharp breaths, her mouth in the shape of a small 'O', as the old man continues to violate her pussy.

She opens her eyes and comes forward, away from the attacking fingers. She looks at me with that same hungry look as before, then turns around to face the old man. Still on her knees she gestures for him to stand up. He looks concerned until her hands go straight for his belt and start to undo his buckle. She must have made quite a sight - a her young beautiful face and perfect round breasts on offer to him, this old poor black farmer. He smiles, anticipating what comes next as Katya pulled his pants down, and released his old semi-hard black cock, now hanging between his legs.

This time, on our third night of perversion, she doesn't bother to turn back and look at me for permission. Already on her knees, facing this old man's black cock she reaches around the back of his legs, pulls him close until his old cock is near her face and tilts her head so she can collect his drooping cock with her mouth without using her hands then proceeds to swallow his entire black cock whole. Watching her suck Ernesto's cock was different, he was a large man and still had a physical presence. Katya was now licking and sucking a black cock attached to what was a really elderly person (maybe 70 plus year old man) with a frail, small figure. Despite my beautiful young bikini model sucking this old poor Dominican farmer's senior citizen cock being somewhat perverse, I continued to watch in fascination. It seemed as if Katya didn't have limits. Or if she did, they were still far in the distance.

Ernesto stood back and allowed the 2 workers to enjoy molesting Katya's hard young body. I come up behind her, positioning my cock at the entrance of her pussy while she sucked on a strange black Dominican cock. I took one more look at the scene an arms length in front of me Katya slobbering and worshipping this 70 plus year old black farmer's cock, snaking in and out of Katya's soft lips, reflecting the bonfire light, covered in spit and bubbles.

I focus now on Katya's pussy which was literally dripping juice again as I entered her tight vagina. It was so hot, and so wet, that I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Katya started mewing and moaning, pushing back at my hard cock while she did her cock worship routine on this old man's cock. If I didn't take control of the pace I was going to come fast so I grabbed her hips, and started fucking her at my pace, as I tried to hold out as long as I could.

The old man surprisingly pulls away, and Katya looks up confused. His cock dripping with Katya's saliva, the old man holds her chin and points her beautiful young face to one of the workers. Without having to be told twice, Katya willingly obeys the old man, reaches out with her slender arms and a smile, gently calling to the farm worker who quickly moves close with his already hard black cock pointing straight to her face. Without hesitation she dives her mouth onto this new, strange, black cock, and places her arms firmly behind the workers legs and hands behind his ass, as she pulls him deep into her wet mouth. The worker groans and starts babbling as he strokes Katya's blonde hair with his dark dirty hands. Having only had experiences with 2 other exes before meeting me, Katya had now sucked another three cocks, doubling her body count in less than what had been a week.

As the view of watching Katya start sucking her third stranger's black cock unfolded before me I start fucking her harder, knowing that I'd be cumming soon. Katya starts moaning harder, her sound mixed with the worker's grunts, as I pump her harder, making her ass cheeks quiver with every impact.

After a couple of minutes the Old man pushes the young boy away forcefully and reclaims Katya's mouth for himself. I might have been the Alpha here but this old man was clearly the senior at this establishment. He grabs the sides of Katya's head forcefully as he pushed his already hard black cock back into Katya's mouth, as she dutifully gives the best blowjob she can while being pounded from behind.

The old man starts groaning loudly - he is quite rough as he starts to fuck Katya's mouth while shouting something in spanish. I was concerned for a few seconds about this rough treatment until I heard Katya start mewing louder, the way she does when she is about to cum. I speed up to try and help her cum.

The old man fucks Katya's beautiful face without mercy until he suddenly grunts loudly and yells "Aaaaaaarghhhh!" With one forceful thrust shoves his cock into Katya's soft mouth. Her soft beautiful face now lost in his crotch, her nose buried into his grey pubic hair while his cock goes balls deep into her mouth. He doesn't give her a choice, so just as well Katya had discovered her new fetish for swallowing sperm during the course of all these sexual encounters in Punta Cana. She deep throats and swallows, moaning with pleasure as the old man unloads his 70 plus year old sperm into her throat. I can no longer hold back and start cumming inside her while I watched this old man violate my beautiful fiancee any which way he pleased. Watching this shameful act had me cumming in torrents into my Katya's already dripping wet pussy.

When he had made his final thrust, Katya did what she had been doing lately; she let the old black cock fall from her mouth and she held it at the base of her hand, licking up any final last drops of ejaculation, making sure she didn't lose a single drop. I wondered to myself, how much could she swallow? I suppose we were about to find out tonight.

The old man quickly was quickly replaced not by one, but by both the two workers, who couldn't seem to agree whose turn it was. Not wanting to disappointed either she just gently held both these two cocks at their base, and started gently massaging both, rubbing both their cocks against the soft skin of her face and then proceeded to alternate licking each cock one at a time. I really wanted to get hard and fuck her some more but I nearly passed out from my last orgasm. I'm not sure, I never asked her, but by all accounts of her stories this was the first time that Katya was sucking two cocks at the same time. Not to mention, two black cocks, from two strangers, at the same time.

Katya is in the zone, administering black cock worship to two black cocks as I slowly withdraw from her pussy, a large amount of sperm falling out and hitting the floor. She doesn't even turn around to look at me, or check - she's in the zone.

No sooner had I pulled out then Ernesto looked at me, with the gentle pleading eyes I had come to recognise. Katya hadn't cum yet, and I needed a little recovery time. I figured there wasn't much other choice.

I looked at Ernesto and asked, "Condoms?"

He quickly jabbers something at the 2 young workers, asking something with what sounded like desperation in his voice. One of the workers gives a thumbs up and pulls away from Katya, who only let him go reluctantly, as he dashed back into the cabin and came running back out with a box of something in his hand.

He lobs the box at Ernesto and Katya hungrily takes back this second cock into her hands as she continues to cover them with her saliva and lick every last inch. Ernesto shows me the box and as asking if this will do. For some reason I didn't have any question in my mind about what the right answer was. I wanted Katya to enjoy herself as much as I was.

I nod my head "Ok."

I had given our old fat black weed seller, a man we had only known for 3 days, permission to put his cock into my fiancee, the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen, my kind Disney princess, the love of my life. My brain was waiting for my mouth to intervene as I watched the huge black stomach of Ernesto come up behind Katya's young body and perfect round ass, while slowly rolling a condom onto his long black cock.

No intervention came. I watched intently as he pushed the head of his condom covered cock forward, penetrating her pussy, and shoved another 1 or 2 inches forward, while her pussy accommodated to his long black cock.

Katya must have noticed that either the cock felt unfamiliar, was wearing a condom, or it was too soon for me to recover, so she takes a break from her cock sucking and turns around to see who it was.