Katey's Confessions - Flashback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and gently got into the drivers seat and adjusted it a little so my legs weren't too cramped. By the time I got into the car, I could hear jingling and it was Katya already undoing the Driver's belt buckle. The Uber driver had long dreadlocks and wore a rasta coloured beanie hat. I watched through the rear view mirror as she smiled and claimed the beaie, putting it on her head as she giggled. Having found a secure position for her beanie, 'Rastafarian Barbie' didn't waste any more time; his belt buckle undone, the driver took his pants down and presented a surprisingly thick cock despite his small frame. It was about 3/4 hard but it was really thick, and probably about 7" long. It may not have been long, but his black cock was so thick that it was nearly like a beer can.

Katya was feeling playful again as she dramatically gasped, putting her hand over her mouth as in to say how surprised she was. "Wowww Mrrrr Driiiverrr!! What do we have heeere? Is it reeeealll?" Katya teased.

"Si Ms Katey, it 100% real 2 real mon. It aaaalllllll fer you." the driver replied. By now she needed both her hands stroking this extra thick Dominican cock as she lowered her head, and started to rub it around her face.

I could smell his crotch from here - he'd obviously been working all day long but that didn't stop Katya. I watched in the mirror as she rubbed it around her face and kissed it lovingly while she caressed his balls. She then launched into the licking phase of her cock worship routine with this disproportinately thick black smelly cock. I continued to watch in the rear view mirror which I had adjusted again, nearly nauseous seeing her pink tongue lashing all over this black tree trunk, as the driver just groaned.

Having watched her the last couple of days I knew her next step would be to lick the pre-cum if there was any, and sure enough she must have seen some drops forming as she quickly darted her tongue licking the head, telling the driver how good it tasted. "Oooohhh, Mr Driverrrr, your juice is so sweeeeet and saltyyyy. Nyam, nyam, nyammmmm..." and then giggled. The driver was groaning louder now, and was squeezing Katya's round ass cheek as I saw the increasingly slick black cock, now shining black from all her saliva.

I saw a flash in the back and I immediately turned around to see him recording Katya with his phone. I grabbed his phone and looked at him sternly. "No photos. No Videos. Understand?!" He nodded his head as I checked the photo album and deleted the video file that was there and from the deleted photos album too. Being photoed and videoed didn't seem to bother Katya at all who was now mewing away with pleasure as she struggled to get past the head of this impossibly thick black cock.

It was just so thick there was no way of goind down further than a few inches. I could see her fascination mixed with frustration as she lusted over this extra wide, extra pungent hard black cock.

As I kept watch of our surroundings, not wanting to be discovered by security or any other hotel guests, my thoughts were interrupted by a loud groan from the driver. I turn my head back quickly and say firmly,"Quiet! Or this is over. Understand?!!"

"Lo siento Señor, lo siento... Ahhh, Señora Katey, aye..." He was now quietly gasping and I finally understood why when I looked down. Katya must have known I was watching so she pushed her beautiful blonde hair back behind her left ear so I could see her mouth stretching obscenely trying to get around this thick black cock and get more inches of it into her mouth.

As she came up for air she said,"It's so thick Papa, I can't get it in my mouth. Look," as she lowered her mouth onto this beer can black cock again. Not only did the smell not bother her, it seemed to make her want to slurp and slobber over this dirty penis even more.

I just knew whatever it was I really didn't want her to try and fuck this thing. If I saw her get up to try and mount it I knew it might not be her limit but it would be mine, and I would 'endex' this thing faster than shit off a shovel. I looked at the rear view mirror closely as I watched her stretch her mouth as wide as she could, trying to fit in more than 1 or 2 inches but it was just impossible.

Then I heard a muffled cry as the driver's body went stiff, and he started to spasm. I had by now lost count of just how many loads of cum had been ejaculated deep into her throat for Katya to swallow. She really was a sperm vampire.

She was struggling with it but she kept her mouth on the head as the driver had his last few spasms. When it was over, Katya raised her head and a whole dollop of cum ran down the shaft. Being a more experienced cock worship debutante however, after the events of this Punta Cana holiday, Katya quickly stuck her tongue out to capture it, show it to the driver in her mouth as he looked on in disbelief, and then swallowed it. No sooner had she swallowed it she looked at me with a big smile and twinkly eyes before turning back to the driver and saying,"Oh noooo! Meeesterrr Driver... you came too fast... (giggle) Maybe next time. Ok?" What did she mean by maybe? Maybe what?

She readjusted her dress, shook out her long blonde hair, and looked into the rear view mirror to check her appearance, readjusting her rastafarian beanie hat and carefully touching up her lips before opening the car door. Still wearing the rasta coloured beanie with she turned back to ask "It's for me?" Katya asked innocently. "Señora take everything you want. Anything!" as he chuckled to her. She smiled and waved goodbye as she skipped happily away towards the lobby, unbeknownst to everybody what type of sexual demon was hidden behind her Disney Princess exterior.

I gave the driver back his phone and asked him if he was happy. He told me it was the best night of his life. He thanked me again and asked if we would like a ride to the airport when we leave, free of charge (of course, but I wasn't sure he was going to get away free of charge from Katya). I decided that we had had enough adventure for the time being and told him the hotel already had arrangements made for tomorrow. He asked if he could have our number I told him Ernesto had it. If he really wanted it he would, I am sure, track down Ernesto somehow.

By the time I got back to the room, Katya was fast asleep under the covers. I was conflicted about whether I wanted to discuss all these events with her but I wasn't about to wake her from sleep to do so. We had time.

The next morning we rushed to pack our stuff and get down to the lobby just in time to catch our designated hotel car to the airport. We had so much to do at the check in and immigration that despite being a couple of hours early we only just made it on time to our plane. During the flight I wanted to try and find a good time to talk but she seemed so cheerful and happy to be going home - talking about work and her varan (damn lizard!). As usual, as if nothing had happened. I figured that we would find the time when we got back but we never did. The moment had truly passed and it seemed too late to bring it up.

After we got home I wondered if there would ever be a repeat performance of what happened. Nothing. 'Sex Demon Barbie' Katya seemed lost forever or had taken a long sabbatical. Despite what seemed like a few potential situations where I figured Katya's 'Sex fiend' persona would make an appearance, what with all the well to do and attractive people we both knew, she remained the innocent sweet beautiful hippy girl that I had first met and fell in love with.

I tried to bury the memory of what happened in Punta Cana, as it seemed Katya had no recollection (or intention to acknowledge) those events. Maybe I should have taken video or photos as evidence it was real - so I wouldn't think I had lost my sanity. It seemed it would be some unbelievable fluke event not destined to be repeated as Katya now focused on making our wedding plans. The Dominican Republic events had all been archived and buried forever, until a year later when Katya's work was as an assistant producer for a Rap video - the event which would change both our destinies forever...