Katey's Confessions - Flashback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she saw it wasn't me, but it was our Dominican Santa Claus, she didn't look at me. She just smiled with satisfaction to herself, flashed those sparkling blue eyes to Ernesto, and turned right back around to continue sucking the 2 workers cocks as he kept inching more black meat into her tight white pussy.

After a few minutes of going slow, it seemed like Ernesto had his entire cock inside my fiancees pussy, as his stomach rested on her ass. It looked like now he was balls deep in her. After giving her a minute or so more to adjust, he started fucking her with long strokes - pulling all the way out, and pushing slowly all the way back in. Katya was moaning around these two cocks now. Moaning, and gasping, making sounds I think I hadn't heard before tonight. It sounded like a new height of pleasure - being fucked by this old black man, who was practically a stranger, and sucking 2 strange cocks. Her first foursome, and first group sex.

One of the workers starts moaning louder, and Katya sensed his impending climax, clamping her mouth down on his cock to catch her third load of sperm for tonight. That had to be a record.

He was moaning, and gasping as he shot multiple loads of sperm into her mouth. Katya, receiving her third load was herself mewing and moaning uncontrollably. I was glad we were not in the hotel - this was a very noisy affair, but thankfully nobody could hear her loud moans and cries at this coffee plantation in the middle of nowhere. There was nobody around to hear her cries for miles.

Ernesto was fucking Katya harder now, pounding her ass with his long strokes, making her ass cheeks bounce with each thrust - her loud moans louder now as she took her mouth off the workers' cocks. "Katey, I'm fucking you now Katey. Fucking you hard!" Ernesto was vocal.

Katya took a short break from her cock sucking, "Yes, yes...ah, ah, fuck me. Aaaah, fuck me harder... deeper... ah, ah, ah, fuck meeeeeeee..." and then she dutifully continued to service the black cock in front of her.

As this violation and ass pounding continued from this heavy old black man behind her, Katya didn't have time to lick every last drop from the first worker as the second worker now announced he was about to cum. Katya is making all kinds of weird noises now, nearly like screaming with her mouth closed around the second workers cock as Ernesto starts to pound with full force unleashing a mighty roar. Pumping one last time until his body stiffens, as he cums in her pussy.

Katya stops making any kind of noises and also goes stiff. You can see her gripping the workers ass tightly with her fingers as her buddy shudders with a huge orgasm - erratic uncontrollable spasms gripping her. Her back arching and flexing as the orgasm took over her whole slender, perfect body. She has the workers black cock in her mouth all the way to the base as she completes her orgasm. This time she is unable to keep her mouth closed tight, and I watch in disbelief as his copious amounts of sperm drip down from her mouth onto the floor.

The worker disengages, staggering backward with weak legs, and Katya falls forward, resting her palms flat on the floor, and her head drooping down in exhaustion. You can see the sheen of sweat that has built up on her back, and I'll always remember how it shined in the yellow firelight against her perfect bikini body as she waited for Ernesto to withdraw his long black cock from her pussy. He slowly pulls out, and you can see just how much sperm had collected at the end of the condom and a good 2 - 3 inches hanging down from his penis. Ernesto struggles to get up and falls into the nearest chair.

Katya, my Disney Princess fiancee, covered in sweat, her blonde hair matted against her back, still on all fours, looks back at me and gives me a very tired but very satisfied smile.

At least there wasn't any concern this time that she regretted anything. I smiled back at her, giving her assurance that I stil loved her. She crawls over to me on all fours, and then climbs into my lap, and hugs me tight Koala style like she loves to do. Within a minute or two she catches her breath and asks me,"Did I do good Papa? Did I help these people?"

I tell her tenderly,"You did Baby girl. You were so good. I don't think anybody has ever been as good to these people as you have."

"Really? You really think so? They are so poor Papa. They don't have anything. I wanted to make them all happy..." she said.

"Really. These are humble people, and you have given them something nobody else ever could. You made them so very happy. I promise you," i assured her.

"I love you so much Papa. I only want to be with you. Always. Please don't ever leave me," it was clear that this was a real insecurity for her.

"I love you too, Baby girl. As long as you love me, I will NEVER leave you," giving her the much needed reinforcement she needed with a firm hug and kiss on the forehead.

The old man and workers bring out some hot food and some fruits, they are all naked as the day that they were born - I think its just their culture. They bring a small table in front of us, then arranged the food on it offering us kind hospitality.

I understand that they won't eat unless we do, and the spread that they put out was probably 2 - 3 days worth of dinners. I tell Katya whose eyes were closed that they had brought food. She opens her eyes slowly and sits up on my lap. Ernesto brings her a chair and sets it next to mine.

The old man smiles kindly and gestures for her to eat. She giggles a little and says "Uh huh" with a big smile. She grabs what looks like a taco and eats it slowly but appreciatively. Even now, she was still a polite, kind, cheerful but tired hippy happy princess.

She has one more taco then bites into a banana. She looks around and without any warning she gets up and walks away from the table. Even tired, my Katya walks like she's moving to music - poetry in motion. We all watch her long legs and perfect ass as she walks away - she is just stunning.

Without explaining what she was doing she somehow found the plate of brownies and grabs two more pieces! "Eh eh eh, Señora, non non! I think it's not a good idea. These brownies, they are energy. Not relax. Comprende? Señora Katey?"

She clutches the brownies close to her face, her natural big breasts squeezed together as she chomps into the first one with a triumphant but tired,"Mwua Ha haaa..." Then smiles with her mouth full, chomping away at a leftover large hash brownie.

"Aye caramba, Kateyyy!" Ernesto exclaims and laughs, leading all the others to laugh. the first brownie is now finished, and she chortles, then bites into the second brownie. She gets back into my lap and finishes her brownie. Then finally closes her eyes.

So much for 'energy' brownie I thought to myself. Within a couple of minutes she is snoozing away, lightly snoring - it was the cutest pussycat snoring you ever heard. It nearly sounded like purring.

I ask Ernesto quietly to ask the guys for a blanket and a pillow so she can get some sleep. I was going to book an Uber to get us back now. The guys were very fast to help, quickly bringing out a thin mattress, blanket and a pillow. I gently lay her down on the mattress, put the blanket on her and rested her head on the pillow, making sure not to interrupt her much needed rest. I got up, found my phone and booked an Uber. It would take 30 - 40 minutes to arrive.

The old man had changed the station, which was now a slower music, like something from the 60s, as we all sat around the fire. We didn't talk much and just enjoyed watching the fire under the stars, Ernesto intermittently asking if I needed anything.

After about 45 minutes we saw headlights appear in the distance lighting up the dark night until it stopped what looked like maybe 75 - 100 yards away. Cars couldn't drive directly to the cabin and I got up to make sure it was our Uber and not anybody else. God forbid the old man's wife forget her toothbrush and came back for it!

I got dressed, took one more look at my sleeping beauty by the fire, and made the short walk to the car. After a quick 5 minute walk I get to the car and thankfully turns out to be our Uber. He confirmed my name and destination after which I told him to please give me 5 minutes to get our things. He is easy going and tells me to take my time 'Senor'.

As I head back down the road to the fire, instead of approaching a quiet bonfire, I instead see everybody standing around but can't quite make out what's happening. As I get closer I can hear Katya's light moans, and was completely taken aback to see Katya kneeling on the mattress, her hourglass figure silhouette against the firelight with two bodies standing next to her and something else under her.

A little lost for words, I approach this scene for a closer inspection only to find my beautiful fiancee, eyes shut while being fed black cock meat either side of her head by the 2 farm workers. Not to be left out, the old man lay down on his back behind Katya, his head between her legs as he was groping her Greek Goddess ass cheeks while he licked and sucked on her tight vagina. I should have taken a picture of it - it was surreal.

She was mewing and whimpering now, as she squirmed around on the face licking her pussy vigorously, the attention to her pussy having its effect. It's hard to tell if she was a victim here or if she initiated it. I can stop this but I don't because somehow, it doesn't seem so peculiar any more and I tell myself if she's enjoying herself, then what the heck. I'm happy if she's happy.

Ernesto seems to be refereeing the situation quite well so I decide to walk back to the taxi and tell him we need about 10 more minutes. Sure enough when I finally get there and try to negotiate with him he refuses to wait. Rather than argue with him anymore I plainly told him, "Please Señor, come with me."

He objected and demanded what for? I said "Just come."

He looked like he thought about telling me to go fuck myself for about 3 seconds until he huffed and got out of the car. Visibly annoyed and making a big drama about slamming his door. I guess driving back empty handed would have cost him more, despite the penalty, and there were probably more guests at the hotel who needed a pickup.

As we approach the bonfire I can see that the shapes had changed, and there was no longer people standing around. I looked at the driver who seemed confused as he was curious to see what the heck was going on here.

We reach the bonfire but lo and behold, I wasn't sure if I should be surprised by anything on this trip anymore; my beautiful fiancee was again bent over in doggystyle position, her young slim body again shining with sweat in the light of the fire, but Ernesto, our big black weed seller, pulling her hair and fucking her forcefully from behind.

Despite having her hair pulled and her hands on the floor, she still had enough energy to keep her chin up and have her mouth being fucked mercilessly by the old black farmer. Ernesto and the 70 year old black farmer were roasting her now - spit roasting. She was doing her high pitched mewing and moaning as she struggled to breath through her nose while the old black farmer held her beautiful face in his hands fucking her face like a live 'Barbie' doll - Ernesto was pounding her so hard from behind that her ass cheeks shook in waves with each force of his thrusts.

I can barely take my eyes off it but I calmly tell the taxi man, "Señor, we need another 10 minutes."

He did a double take, looking at what was in front of him, then back at me. "This Señora your wife?" his eyes wide in disbelief. Rather than give the entire rendition I just shook my head yes.

He looked not quite sure what to say but it was as if saliva was dripping from the side of his gawking open mouth as he drooled looking at this beautiful blonde model getting fucked hard at both ends by 2 elderly local men.

After about half a minute of not knowing what to say, instead of offering him money, I guess it just seemed natural now to offer something money couldn't buy and asked him, "You want to join?"

Once he got over the "Who? Me?" surprise he nodded his head vigorously and asked me where he should go? I told him, "Anywhere you want." His perverted smile spread across his face as started slowly approaching Katya's sweaty, shiny, naked, perfect body.

As luck would have it, the old farmer makes one last final hard thrust into Katya's mouth and his body seizes up while he shoots another load of sperm into her throat. I watch her again, her throat gulping effortlessly as she swallows with pleasure, caressing his balls, using her perfect tongue to lick any last drops from his spent black cock. The old man grabs one of his farm hands and pulls him to take his place. The driver decides to move to Katya's side and start to massage her heavy hanging breasts. Despite being constantly shoved forward by Ernesto's forceful pounding and having a fresh, hard black cock in her mouth, Katya stops her sucking and turns toward the driver and sees a complete stranger. It doesn't seem to startle her though. She seems pleasantly surprised and smiles as she faces forward again and places her mouth around the young farm hands cock.

As far as I was concerned, I had done what I had set out to do here. Despite being my perfect, innocent, sweet hippy, quirky, Disney Princess, Katya had a hidden side to her - a hidden sexual demon that was ready to consume endless inches of man meat regardless of familiarity, beauty, financial status, colour, or shape. I now understood there seemed to be no limit.

Not more than 1 or 2 minutes after the farm hand had taken the old farmer's place, Ernesto is about to cum hard when Katya also starts moaning like when she is about to cum, "Aaah, aaah, aaah, fuck, meeeeee, aaaaahhh, harddderrrr..." this was about all that she could muster as she gets her ass absolutely smashed by Ernesto, her whole body goes completely tense as she then goes silent and bucks powerfully with her second orgasm. Ernesto, no longer able to hold back howls loudly and slams into her ass, cumming uncontrollably while squeezing her ass cheeks so hard I could see her ass flesh get squeezed out between his fingers - I'm sure she was going to have palm shaped bruises tomorrow.

Even after Ernesto had finished, Katya is still lightly bucking, little mini orgasms electrifying her beautiful body. Her perfect round ass cheeks jiggling as she has her last mini orgasms.

When she is finished, the other farm hand is again sporting a full black erection. The driver seemed happy to just keep touching her - probably his turn to wonder if this was all real. They all say something to the farm hand as he walks away from her face and they all help turn her onto her back. The farm hand quickly kneels by the side of her head to offer his cock to her while the driver is now more boldly enjoying mauling her soft large breasts. I see the farm hand get up and pull his cock away from Katya's disappointed face as he makes an approach vector to get between her legs as. As soon as he got into position he aimed his hard cock directly at her soaking wet pussy.

Katya realised someone else was taking place between her legs and she raised her head to see who it was. When she sees it wasn't me, she immediately looked at me straight in the eyes. She wasn't protesting to this new joe, but she looks at me as if to ask for guidance 'what should i do?'

At this point I understand it's enough. I move forward purposefully and everybody turns to see me coming. I say out loud "That's enough."

Everybody seems disappointed but they don't petition or try to persuade. I suppose even though there were 5 of them and 1 of me, they understood the party was over and they were smart enough to sense that I was not worth arguing with.

I smile at her as I pick her up. Somehow, again, her face was now glowing like an innocent angel - as if a completely different person had just appeared here. Strange right? Or maybe it was glowing because she had been getting what deep down satisfied the hunger in her soul. She was replenished...

The group put up a light protest but I asked them if they already had fun, to which they were all smiles and sheepish nods, expressing their gratitude. It was nice to see that they had appreciated the present from both Katya and I, which made it a perfect ending to what was until today a rather surreal evening.

Ernesto helps us to collect our things and get dressed while the old man and farm workers are shaking and kissing Katya's hands. Apparently they were saying that tonight they had met an Angel, and she would always be welcome back at their plantation. Funny they didn't try to kiss her - actually throughout this entire episode - there was no kissing involved. Nobody had even attempted to kiss Katya on the mouth and she had not searched for a kiss either - not even from me.

Before we get into the Taxi, Ernesto expresses gratitude sincerely. He said our visit had changed his life, and he was so honoured to meet a true gentlemen, and lady princess (he really was very smart - he even knew what to say). He asked for our number and I gave him mine. He asked us to look for him if we ever came back and would we like him to reach out to us if he ever visited Stateside?

I look at Katya who answered without any hesitation, "Uh huh. Come!" she said and flashed her bright blue eyes and signature man killer smile as she sat back in the car, closing her eyes. I shook Ernesto's paw one last time as I got into the car, and we started the ride home.

Katey fell asleep on my lap nearly instantly. Despite being tired, I make sure I intermittently ask him a random question every 5 minutes throughout the 60 minute ride so that he knew I was awake. I didn't want him getting any bright ideas like driving us to a place with a group of his friends so he could continue to party with my Katya. After nearly a 1 hour ride back to the hotel we arrived without incident - phew...

As we were about to exit the vehicle, the driver says if he can take a selfie with 'Senora Katey' then ride is for free.

I look over at Katya and she looks just dead tired. I felt for her. Before I could answer for her she answered herself, "No. No Selfie." She'd been a trooper and we both understood she was just dog tired.

As I was about to step out of the vehicle she startled both of us by suddenly asking, "Papa, can you change seats with the driver so he can sit at the back?" Now, this just hit me like a truck. She wasn't done yet?

She looked at me pleadingly - I don't know what she was pleading for! Hadn't she done enough tonight? I remember he didn't get the chance to cum but so fucking what?! She lay it on thick with those puppy-dog eyes that no man could possibly say no to as I process this request in near complete disbelief.

"Please Papa?" she asked. I looked at the driver and he was just nervously looking straight out to the front. I guess he didn't dare to look back given he wasn't sure if her answer was going to get him into trouble - to be fair it wasn't his fault - all he asked for was a selfie!

"Driver, go to the front there, at the end of the golf buggies." In front of the main arrival lobby was the concierge where they had a fleet of extended golf buggies to transport people and luggage to their rooms. There was no streetlight there, and it looked dark enough to conceal what was about to happen.

He drove slowly away from the main lobby to the buggy fleet car park, in the darkest corner at the end as instructed, and stopped the car. Once he had put the stick into neutral, I sighed patiently, looked at Katya as she looked up at me with a sheepish smile and nodded her head.

I tapped the driver on the shoulder and told him to come to the back. He got out of the car and I made sure I stood at full height, chest puffed out in full to show him I wouldn't tolerate any bad behaviour. The taxi driver was shorter and thinner than me, and just smiled like he won the lottery as he politely eased past me, into the back seat where I was, and shut the door.