Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride was long and quiet, both men ignoring me utterly if I tried to speak to them or plead with them to let me go. They didn't care.

When we got close to the city and I could see the tall buildings out the windows, I knew it was over. I was in his hands.

The carriage rolled to a stop outside of an expansive mansion and I sighed as I wiped away more tears.

I should have stayed with Ben.

That thought surprised me a bit. I didn't want them in danger, did I? Ben would protect me. Keep me safe. He loved me...

I found that I felt the same. I missed him and I wished I were back in their little farmhouse with him smiling at me. It was him I wanted.

The door was jerked open and I looked down at Lord Ellingcort who was looking me over in worry. "Come in! Come in, bring her in! Katherine, are you well? Are you harmed? Let me look at you!" he fussed, helping me out of the carriage and holding me at arms length. "I have been so worried!" he cried, then pulled me into a hug that he immediately released. "Apologies, I know it is improper, I am just so happy you are here and safe! Finally! I have worried so much! After I was told of the danger you were in and the way you were stolen away from Lord Wallen, I have been just sick with worry! He said he was chasing down the miscreants, but it was not enough! I sent word out for you everywhere! You look so drawn and upset. Come in, come inside by the fire. Tell me what has happened to you this whole year past now!"

I could only stare at him. He wasn't angry? James had told him what?!?

I haltingly told him what had happened, leaving out what James had done to me by the riverbank. How I had run from James when he had handled me so roughly and hurt me. I told him how James had come to the farm I had been staying at and I had hidden. He had threatened them and harmed them so I ran again to keep them safe. James was the only person I had ever been in danger from and James was the one who had made up the danger to get money out of him.

Lord Ellingcort was looking down at me in stress and anger by the time I was done.

"I see," he answered curtly. "Well. As I told your father, I will prove to you that I can be a good husband to you. I only need time to show you. We will be married in the morning. Must I needs put a guard on your door and window, Katherine?"

I shook my head sadly, my face turning red. I had hoped telling him the truth would make him understand how much I did not want to marry him. Gathering my courage, I sat up. "He did something else," I said softly, unable to look at the man. "The day James took me back to his manor. He said it was because you gave him issue with giving him money for me... he took me against my will. Spoiled me as he put it. I am no longer..."

Lord Ellingcort waved a dismissive hand. "That will not matter. I will see to him soon enough! If he cracks his teeth to another soul about it, I'll see him punished more than I already intend to. If the fool dares show his face again now that I know everything! Belinde, take her up to her rooms and make sure the dress I had made still fits her. Bathe her well and make sure she has all she needs," he demanded, standing. He took hold of my hand and bent to kiss my fingers. "It hurts my heart that you have been through so much pain, Katherine, but I hope to mend you heart and show you that I am worth loving."

I looked up at him sadly, then gave him a nod. He seemed a very sincere man, even if he was pushy. He had no want to harm me. He would force me to marry him though.

After Belende had bathed me and tried the beautiful dress on me, she left me tucked into bed in only my shift. I got up and peeked out the window, but there were two men below who had the look of guards. With a sigh of regret, I tiptoed to the door and pressed my ear to it. Hearing nothing, I tried to turn the handle, but the door was locked.

I let out another sigh, then climbed back into bed. Sleep would not come for the longest time as I lay there dreaming about Ben and wishing I had stayed with him. Why hadn't I realized sooner what that feeling was? No, it wouldn't have mattered. I would have left even faster if it meant keeping him safe, I hadn't known that Gabriel wasn't out to harm me. He was only offering the reward to see me back safely to him. James was the only person who meant me harm and he was gone. Forever.

Ben had done that... for me.

My sweet, funny Ben.

When I finally fell asleep, my dreams were fitful and I woke sobbing, afraid of being chased in the dark.

I stayed awake after that, sitting by the window and watching the sun come up.

Belinde came in after it was well up and set a tray of food down, but I couldn't eat. When I ignored it, she began dressing me instead and brushing my hair.

It was one of the silent guards who came in to get me and escort me down and his look said he would brook no nonsense. I let him lead me down and stood next to Lord Ellingcort in front of the magistrate. There were a handful of witnesses, but the room was otherwise empty. I stared at the wall behind the magistrate, unable to stop the tears that streamed down my cheeks. I tried to imagine it was Ben I was standing with, marrying, but I could not summon the image. Ben would be as lost in this huge house as I was.

Lord Ellingcort bent and took hold of my face, pressing his lips to mine and I jerked back in shock. I realized then that it was over. He was kissing his new wife.

I dropped my eyes to the floor as the few people clapped politely and Lord Ellingcort put my hand through his arm. He nodded to the few people, patting my hand, then led me out to a waiting carriage decorated with sprays of white flowers. After helping me up, he climbed in after me and sat down with his arm around my shoulders, holding me tightly against his chest. He looked very pleased as the driver began touring the city, riding us up and down streets for people to see. People waved and cheered and some called him by name to shout congratulations. The carriage stopped outside of an eatery and Gabriel held me close to his side as he led me and and we sat at a table to dine. He ordered for me, but I still could not eat. He didn't force me to, though he did ask me to please try. I still felt sick, knowing what was coming at the end of this grand tour of his.

I was both right and wrong. We left the eatery and went out of the city to a smaller manor house that was decorated with flowers and streamers. It was a secluded little place and the bedroom windows were all open to the gardens and the bed covered in white petals.

I was horrified as he led me into the bright room and closed the door.

I wouldn't even have the cover of darkness to hide my shame!

He turned to me, a small smile on his lips as he ran his knuckles down my cheek. "Do not despair my little love, I do not think it will be as you are expecting. No more tears now. Remove your dress, Katherine," he whispered softly.

I turned away from him and tried to unbutton my dress, but he came to me quickly and helped me, his fingers lingering on my skin as he slid if off my shoulders.

"You are lovely," he whispered, kissing my shoulder softly. "Remove everything, my love."

I closed my eyes as he stepped back and I could hear him beginning to remove his own clothes. I was slow in taking off my shift and smallclothes, then stood huddled and hiding myself as I faced the wall.

"Have no worries," he whispered, his hands moving to my shoulders as he stepped close to me. I could feel his bare skin on my shoulders and backside and I let out a small cry of fear. "Shhhh, my love. Come now, lay down in our marriage bed for me," he coaxed, leading me to the huge bed. He turned me as we got close, facing him, then lifted me and laid me down beneath him as he leaned over me. "My beautiful little love," he whispered softly, pulling my hand up to kiss my fingers. "I will not harm you. You need never fear my touch." His eyes held mine as he looked over my face and he gave me a gentle smile. "I will never harm you, not ever. Move up here my love, where I might see you and please you," he continued, then moved me up the bed to lay on the piles of pillows. I half covered myself as he looked down at me, but he caught my hands and held them wide as he looked down at me proudly. "My sweet girl, you are so lovely," he breathed. He pressed my hands next to my head on the pillows. "Do not move them my love, keep them there so I might see you." I closed my eyes, but kept my hands there was he leaned back again to look me over. His hands on my calves forcing my legs apart made me grit my teeth, but I did not resist him or open my eyes. Even as he spread my legs wide and slid his hands high up my inner thighs. My eyes did spring open when I felt a hot wetness touch my bud and I gasped as I saw his face down between my legs. His mouth was on my mound as he tasted me, his tongue licking and lapping as his lips sucked. It actually felt... devine. My eyes fluttered shut on their own as a sound escaped me.

"That is my wonderful, sweet girl," he purred, then went back to licking and sucking on my bud. I let out a small, mewling moan as my body seemed to try and move on it's own, bliss rising up in me as if searching for escape. I wanted it to escape! It needed to! It climbed higher and expanded and I felt like it was too much pressure inside of me. It needed release! I needed release!

Finally, I let it go and it all seemed to coalesce into a burst of blinding white pleasure. My body tried to escape me, jerking this way and that as the sensation sang through me. I could only cry out and beg for it to never end.

As it finally began to ease and I came back to myself, I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling in shock. That had been... extremely pleasant!

Gabriels face appeared in my view, his warm smile a bit smug as he leaned in to kiss my lips. My hands went to his shoulders immediately as I kissed him back, amazed at how wonderful I felt.

He lifted up slightly, looking down at me with a very pleased smile. "You are so very perfect, my love. I am going to take such wonderful care of you. Are you ready for me?" he asked gently, pulling my leg up to wrap around his hip.

I had a moment of panic as I felt his manhood, thick and hard as it pressed against me and his lips parted as he smiled slightly, his eyebrows climbing as he took a soft breath in. He pushed into me then with a smirk as I let out a small wail of shock and pain. He was uncomfortably thick! He let out a small chuckle.

"My little love, it will not last. That was beautiful! You are doing wonderfully. Bear it for me a bit longer sweet girl," he spoke gently, stroking my face gently as he moved, making love to me slowly.

I bit my lower lip, trying to push past the pain to the pleasantly full feeling as I closed my eyes to try to reach it.

"No my love, look at me," he whispered, petting my hair back. "I wish to see your eyes as I take you and make you mine."

I opened my eyes, but I was still trying to push through the pain. I was too sore, but it was starting to ease up. As it finally seemed to slip away and he glided into me with ease, pleasure rolled over me and I shuddered, turning my face to press my lips to his wrist.

There were faces in the window. I screamed, panicking as I tried to cover myself and pull away from Gabriel. He held me down and turned my face back to his. "My love, look at me and me alone. Stop fighting, stop hiding, let me make love to you."

"There are people! Men! Watching!"

"Shhh, my love. They will not interfere."

I looked and there were men in every window, all watching.

"I don't like this! Please, make them leave! This isn't right!"

"Hush my love, they are only watching," he admonished, then turned and nodded at the men at the windows. They all left the windows and I let out a breath of relief as he looked back down at me.

The door opened and the men all filed in, circling the bed as they watched Gabriel on top of me, pumping slowly into me as they all watched.

I shook my head, horrified.

"Look only at me," Gabriel demanded, turning my face to his. "Look at me, at my eyes. Nothing they do will harm you, I will never allow harm to come to you, only pleasure. You will always know pleasure, my love, always."

He began thrusting harder and I let out a small whine of humiliation. It felt wonderful and I didn't want it to.

Some of the men moved closer, watching my face while others moved to better see what Gabriel was doing to me.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head in disbelief. He wasn't a kind man, he was a monster! A wicked, perverted man!

"Look at me, little love," he murmured.

I shook my head, refusing to open my eyes.

"Shall I make you bloom for me again?" he asked, kissing my jaw.

He eased out of me and flipped me to my stomach, holding me down as he forced my legs wide. Pushing back into me with a growl, he grabbed my chin and forced my face up, holding my head against his shoulder. He began thrusting harder, ramming hard enough to pull cries from me with every single push.

More men moved to see my face but I could no longer see what others were doing. Their looks were all hooded and lascivious. Terrifying. There was one man, a larger man not dressed like the others. Less like a lord and more like a ranger or trapper. He stood back from the others and stared at my face and his look was terrifying. Cold, calculating. He was only watching to see pain and terror.

I closed my eyes again, sobbing, but one thing I couldn't block out was how it felt. The feel of his manhood stretching me with every pump of his hips, the way it stroked me from the inside and that spot it kept rubbing over and over again. What was happening inside me was so at odds with what was happening around me. I was horrified and humiliated, but the pleasure did not care. It was it's own creature, rearing up in me as if to mock me.

"You are doing splendidly, my love," Gabriel whispered. "She is close!" he called out to the room.

To my misery, I was very close. I dared not open my eyes, knowing what I would see. I did not want to see all of those faces watching me, I wanted to pretend they weren't there. Instead I imagined Ben behind me, holding me, calling me 'wife' the way he did.

I came with a cry of ecstasy, Ben's face filling my vision. Gabriel groaned softly in my ear as my inner walls bore down on his manhood again and again. I sagged when my body unlocked from it's rigidity and Gabriel chuckled.

"That was perfect, sweet girl," he murmured in my ear. "So wonderful! I shall reward you for such a beautiful spectacle!."

I could only try to breathe as I clutched at the blankets feebly. Gabriel began moving again, more slowly now as he continued to make love to me, stroking my hair and whispering encouragement to me. I could only lay there miserably, tears flowing freely, wishing it was over.

Were I only so lucky.

After a few moments, Gabriel pulled out and moved me again, moving me to the edge of the bed so my head hung back, my hair trailing the floor. He spread my legs wide and almost doubled me over, folding me in half as he pushed my legs high. He was more rough as he shoved his manhood into me again and I let out a cry of shock and pain that turned into a whimper of bliss.

A hand not Gabriels stroked my jaw and my hair, then another held my shoulder as if keeping me up on the bed so Gabriel could thrust harder. Another hand held my other arm and another gathered up my hair to pet it. I let out a squeal of revulsion as I squeezed my eyes shut, shaking my head, but the hands didn't leave.

"You are doing so wonderfully my love," Gabriel murmured. "I am so very proud of you! Look at how they all adore you and wish to hold my lovely bride. Do not fear, none will harm you. Pleasure will be all you know, you have my word."

I shook my head, but it was less to his words and more to my own traitorous body. What he was doing, the way it felt! He was moving so hard and so fast and it was building so much more quickly. I couldn't stop it as it seemed to rush up like a huge wave, building higher and higher before crashing into me.

I screamed as my body went rigid again, jerking and gyrating in rhythm to the rocking waves of pleasure. It seemed endless as I clenched my teeth around the scream, my muscles protesting their misuse.

When it abated and my body began relaxing, still twitching slightly, Gabriel was looking down at me with wide eyes. I was half off the bed, my head and shoulders being held up by hands. My head was on a shoulder, a face pressed to my jaw as I tried to catch my breath.

I realized gabriels manhood was shrinking inside of me and he eased back enough that he slipped out. Leaning over me, he stroked my face, his eyes tearing up.

"My love! My sweet little love, that was remarkable! You are so extraordinary!" he cried, then pulled me up in his arms to kiss me. I was too tired to fight him or turn away. Turning me, he laid me on the end of the bed, then moved back and looked down at the bed. Men moved closer and looked at the bed as well, their eyes roaming over me as I lay there in exhaustion.

"I have yet to witness such a thing, though I have heard of it many times," Gabriel told me, leaning over me again to kiss my forehead. "I will not be satisfied until I make you do it again for me!"

I only blinked up at him, not understanding what he meant. I didn't really care just now. Instead I closed my eyes with a sigh.

"Let her rest," Gabriel spoke softly. "It is well deserved."

A soft blanket was laid over me and I opened my eyes briefly as Gabriel picked me up. He carried me to another room and laid me on a sofa, then kissed my brow gently as he gave me a smile. I only closed my eyes again and let sleep take me.

Four more days, he kept me in the little villa. I was not allowed clothes and a blanket only when I slept. There were always men there, always watching me. Gabriel allowed them to touch me and even kiss me, but never more than that. Only he was allowed to take me. They were allowed to try and make me come for them, using their fingers or their mouths and so many of them did. None were allowed to hurt me in any way.

My pleas went completely ignored unless Gabriel was admonishing me and telling me I must be brave for him. He was somehow completely loving and gentle, despite being a complete monster.

For a man of his age, he did surprise me greatly with his virility. He seemed insatiable, ready to make love to me constantly. Those four days, I knew nothing but his lovemaking and being forced to bloom for any man who could manage it. It was both heaven and hell and my body could take no more of it.

He allowed me a cloak when we rode back into the city, but there was nothing under it and I was terrified that people would somehow know it as I huddled under it and pressed myself to Gabriels side. He held me happily, leaning down to kiss my brow or pulling my hand up to kiss my fingers.

The moment we were inside his huge manor, he took the cloak from me. I pleaded with him to give me clothes, but he only smiled at me. "You are such a lovely creature, Katherine, let your beauty be enjoyed by any who wish to look," was all he would say, or something close to it.

The men all came back around, showing up a few at a time. Not as many as at the villa, not all at once, but always at least six or seven at a time.

Gabriel spent his time in a large parlor with a billiards table, entertaining his guests and I was forced to stay close to him, still with nothing to cover me. He wasn't as insatiable as he was at the villa, but he still laid me out once a day on a lounger and took me in front of his guests.

At night I was allowed to sleep as he held me.

Of a day, I was passed from man to man to touch or pet or hold.