All Comments on 'Katherine and Clarence Ch. 01'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think you're capturing that perfectly. This is highly erotic. I for one can't wait to see how this evolves.

dpa44nxadpa44nxaabout 4 years ago
More Please

Really Liked this story, now it needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Stuff

There is a lot of potential to this yarn. Please exploit it with the sensitivity that you obviously have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Katherine and Clarence

Silicone Valley??? Hefner Mansion?

Katherine has...

Frank was...

Past present agreement really sucks

The real disappointment ws Katherine not closing her account with the law firm. That would have been a nice piece of foreshadowing if you would have compltented that impression.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters !!!!

Nice story. Hope u will add more chapters. Maybe 2,3,4,5.. Ty

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
**

Dumb storyline!! Sorry!

biglslaterbiglslaterabout 4 years ago
Stupid

Yo u didn’t have to make him stupid it doesn’t add anything to the story

tkoberontkoberonabout 4 years ago

You left the last boyfriend in his car outside her house. That should have been taken all the way through to final breakup so that she can begin a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. I was 48, going through a divorce for over a year and had seen little action between the sheets, this changed one night with a black dad, a tall, low key guy I'd known for a long time. He invited me up for a drink and soon, as I sat on his couch, he stood over me, he unzipped his pants and pushed his pants and boxers down. He said, "You know you want this." I saw his hard black shaft spring out ready for action, god, for me, it was a surprising big cock, taboo black too. Having not been fucked in a long time his shaft was mind boggling inviting, I began sucking on it right away. I was fingered hard, sucked harder, had his three fingers fuck my pussy painfully until his cock hardened for a second time and then I had another harder fucking from behind. Three days later I went back again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous