Katherine and Clarence Ch. 02

Story Info
42 year old for a black 18 year old.
9.1k words
4.63
35.8k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

Early Friday morning, Clarence was the first customer in the door at McGilvery's Department Store. He went to the men's department and discovered that an attendant was waiting for him. It took two hours, but the results were five pairs of jeans, two pairs of Dockers, 10 tee shirts, four golf style shirts, two pairs of shorts, two button up dress shirts, underwear, a new pair of work boots, a pair of sneakers and a new jacket. The clothes would all be delivered to the estate this afternoon. Katherine had also told Clarence to go to the cell phone store and get a smart phone on her account.

When Katherine got up the next morning, she had forgotten that Clarence was not coming in until around noon. She spent most of the morning thinking about Clarence and the last two days. She knew she needed to put a stop to what was happening. Clarence was just a big dumb boy, who wasn't even attractive. She showered and put on a conservative white bra and blouse. She put on a pair of slacks , but as she zipped it up, she knew it fit tighter than it should.'

After pulling a bunch of breakfast food out of the refrigerator, she remembered that Clarence wouldn't be there until lunch time. She ate a couple pieces of toast and then went into her home office to begin work. As it approached noon, she began getting butterflies in her stomach. Her nipples began to harden. "What's wrong with me?" she thought to herself. "I am getting all hot because my new employee is coming for lunch. A big dumb fat black 18 year old. What's wrong with me? It's good that I'll be leaving for a few days."

When Clancy made it to Katherine's, he was in a pair of new jeans and a new tee shirt with his new work boots. He rang the doorbell and Katherine almost ran to the door. "Hello K-katherine," he said.

"Hi Clarence. How did it go this morning?"

"They made me feel real important Mizz Kat . . . Katherine. They sending over more clothes than I've ever had. And check out this new cell phone. Thank you Katherine."

As they walked through the house, Katherine said, "That's good Clarence. And you look really good in those new pants and shirt." He beamed. "Let me see your phone." He handed it to her and she quickly programmed in her cell phone and home phone numbers. "Here you go, Clarence. Now you can call me if you need to."

"Now let's go have lunch. I think you'll like what I have today." They walked to the kitchen and Clarence was overwhelmed. Fresh bread, fruit, fried chicken, beans, macaroni salad, and fresh pie. While they were eating, Katherine said, "Clarence, tomorrow and Sunday are your days off. I have to go to Dallas on Sunday for meetings with our top company officers, and I will be gone all week."

"Katherine, I can work tomorrow if you want. I don't have nothin else to do."

Her nipples started to get hard, and she was thinking over his offer, but she said, "No Clarence. You take tomorrow and Sunday off and be here bright and early Monday morning. You have your list of things that need done and I have arranged for D'Angelo's Deli to bring a big lunch out to you every day next week. How does that sound, Clarence?"

Clarence looked down at the floor and said, "That sounds fine, Katherine. But I'm sure gonna miss you when you're gone next week."

"I'll miss you too, Clarence, but when you run a big company, your time isn't always your own."

Clarence had no idea what she meant so he just nodded and got up and left the kitchen to start his jobs.

Katherine was busy all day preparing for her meetings the next week and returning calls and emails. She didn't have much time to think about Clarence and the crazy events of the past two days. As she finished up, she was proud of herself for forcing thoughts of Clarence and their petting sessions out of her mind. "Yes, Katherine," she thought to herself. "You need to stop thinking about Clarence. He's just a big fat black teenager who's not very smart."

At the end of the day, Clarence stopped at the house to say good bye to Katherine. When she opened the door, she said, "Come in and have a cool drink, Clarence. How did it go today?"

"Fine Maam," he said. He was looking at the floor again and she could tell that something was on his mind. "What's the matter Clarence?"

"Nothin Maam." As he got up and started towards the door, he turned to her, while still looking down and said, "K-katherine, d—d-did you mean what what you s-s-said yesterday?"

She smiled at his stutter because it meant he was nervous. "Of course I meant what I said, Clarence."

He slowly lifted his big head and looked into her eyes. "Even the p-part about it b-b-being ok to hug y-you and k-k-kiss you and t-touch your boob whenever I wanted?"

She was trapped. She had made it all day without touching him, or even thinking about him very much. She thought she was finally starting to use common sense, to think with her brain and not with her pussy. But she was trapped. She knew that attempting to back out of her promise giving him free reign to kiss and touch her now would mean a long conversation, much of which Clarence wouldn't understand. She would have to wait until she returned from Dallas to have that conversation with him. "Katherine," she said to herself, "you can get through the next couple of minutes. Willpower, girl!"

This time it was Katherine who looked down. "Yes, Clarence, I meant what I said."

Clarence reached down and slowly lifted her chin and covered her lips with his. He moved his tongue past her lips and swirled it around her tongue as his hands moved up her body to her breasts. Her pussy was gushing and her nipples were rock hard. She put one arm around Clarence's back and the other hand on his hip. She kissed Clarence back with everything she had and wondered, "How had this boy become such a good kisser in just three days? I need to slow this down"

She felt Clarence's cock growing against her body as he kneaded her breasts and tweaked her nipples. AS she moved her head slowly back from Clarence's lips to tell him that they needed to stop, he kissed her neck while tweaking both breasts. Katherine moaned and found that the hand that had been on his hip was now slowly stroking the bulge in his pants. What the hell was she doing? This had to stop! Didn't it? Maybe just another minute wouldn't hurt.

As Clarence continued to kiss her, and fondle her breasts, she pulled her arm from Clarence's back and began unbuttoning her blouse. Clarence kept kissing her but he stopped working on her breasts because he really wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. By the time Katherine had finished unbuttoning her blouse, she was beginning to think clearly again, and thought, "What am I doing?" But her thoughts were driven from her mind when Clarence continued to kiss her and his hands returned to her bra covered breasts.

Katherine was delirious. She reached up and unfastened the front clip of her bra and pulled it open. Clarence thought she had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. Of course, they were the only breasts he'd ever seen. Clarence continued kissing her and moved his big black hands back to her chest. Even though he had one breast in each hand, his hands were each big enough to hold both of Katherine's breasts. Katherine looked down at Clarence's hands as they expertly manipulated her breasts. She moaned at the sight of his big black hands on her white tits.

Katherine finally realized that the back of her other hand had been continually stroking Clarence's cock on the outside of his new jeans. AS she thought about what this black boy massaging her tits and kissing her like she's never been kissed and her rubbing his massive cock, she moaned and had a huge orgasm in her pants. Clarence had never seen a woman orgasm before so he stopped kissing her. He started to step back until he realized her legs were kind of wobbly so he held on to her. "Are you OK, Katherine? What can I do to help you?"

Katherine's legs were weak. "Just hold me, Clarence."

He stooped and picked her up. She put her arms around his neck. He enjoyed his face being so close to her beautiful breasts as he carried her over to the couch. He asked her if she wanted him to lay her on the couch, but she just shook her head. So he continued to hold her as he sat on the couch. His arm was so long that it could reach across her back and still hold her right tit. Clarence held her close while his finger and thumb manipulated her right nipple. She sighed and leaned her head against his big chest. She liked his manly smell. She turned her head and kissed his chest.

Clarence asked, "W-what happened, K-k-katherine? Are you s-sure you're ok?" A look of concern was on his face.

She smiled at this big dumb oaf. "Yes, Clarence. Do you remember how I made you feel yesterday in the garage?" Clarence had a puzzled look on his face. "She continued, "Do you remember how good it felt when your cock shot that cum in your pants? I know you were ashamed, but it felt good when it happened, right?" Clarence nodded his head. "Well, Honey, you did the same thing to me today. You made me feel that good."

Clarence had missed the last part of her explanation because he was stopped following the conversation when she called him 'Honey.' She saw that he still looked confused so she said, "Do you understand, Clarence?"

"Would you tell me that last part again, Katherine?"

Katherine was having a little trouble staying focused because Clarence's hand was still working on her right breast. "Of course, Clarence. What you were doing to me a few minutes ago made me feel like you felt yesterday in the garage. It felt wonderful, Clarence. Thank you."

Clarence tore his eyes away from her breasts and looked back down at the floor. He quietly said, "And you called me 'Honey.' No one has ever called big old Clarence 'Honey' before.

Katherine started laughing. "Yes, I guess I did call big old Clarence 'Honey.' Is that OK?"

"Oh, yes Maam. You can call me "Honey" any time you want."

Katherine looked down as Clarence continued to work on her right breast. Her willpower for today was already shot, but she was pretty sure that she could rebuild it over the next week. Then she would have that difficult conversation with this slow-witted teen-ager about the new boundaries that she intended to set with their relationship. After all, he was just a boy. And he was black. And he was slow-witted and uneducated. And he wasn't much to look at. And he was overweight. And he was her employee. But right now, his hand massaging her breast was starting to make her hot again.

She said, "Kiss me again, Honey." And he did. They kissed and Clarence continued working on her breast. Katherine's nipples had stayed hard since their first kiss and now her pussy was getting wetter. She shifted her body so that she was sitting on one of Clarence's knees and began rubbing her hand over his chest. She worked her hand down to his big belly as Clarence began working on both nipples.

As she looked into the face of this young black boy, her mind started to wonder what she was doing. Suddenly she was overcome by her lust and those thoughts disappeared. She reached down and grabbed Clarence's cock and began to jerk him off through his pants. Clarence moaned and squeezed her breasts harder. Katherine moaned. She speeded up her hand and could feel Clarence's massive cock start to jerk. He moaned loudly as his cock shot its cum in his pants. This drove Katherine over the edge, and she screamed, "U-ugg-gh! Oh fuck!" Had Clarence not been in the midst of his own climax, he would have been shocked to hear that word come out of that beautiful mouth. But he was beyond caring about anything except that beautiful woman on his lap and the workout that she had just given his cock. And this time he wasn't ashamed of his pants being full of cum.

Katherine stood up on shaky legs and almost fell back onto Clarence. She looked at his hands that were trying to cover the wetness in the front of his pants. "Wow!" she breathed. "I haven't felt like that in a long time. Maybe ever. Thank you." Then without thinking, she said, "When we do this again, we need to figure out how to keep you from getting your pants all wet."

Clarence didn't understand what she meant. He smiled a sad smile at her. He was growing fonder of this older woman every day. She did things to him and let him do things to her that he never knew felt so good. He remembered what she told him about going away for the next week. "Im gonna miss you when you're gone, Katherine."

"I'll miss you too, Clarence. But I'm the boss and I really have to be there. Now, why don't you go change into another pair of your new pants. Just toss the other ones on the washing machine and I'll have them washed for you."

Clarence changed his pants and came back into the living room. "Well, good bye, Katherine. I'll miss you while you're gone."

She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll miss you too, Honey. If you have any problems, just give me a call on my cell phone."

Clarence left and started his walk home. His mind was even more jumbled than usual. She had called him 'Honey.' She let him kiss her and squeeze her boobs. She made his penis feel good. I mean 'cock.' She fed him and bought him clothes. Then he remembered her beautiful body tied naked to the tree. He remembered giving her his shirt and looking through the hole at her breast. He thought again of her kissing him and telling him how nice he looked. He felt stirrings in his groin. He thought, "I just don't understand why this beautiful older woman is wasting her time on old fat ugly Clarence. I don't understand why this hot woman, who is as old as my momma, told me that I can kiss her and hug her and touch her breasts whenever I want. But I like it and I'm gonna try not to mess it up."

Katherine had all weekend to think about what was happening with her and Clarence. She knew she needed to end it. She doesn't remember ever being this horny. She finally figured that she just needed to get laid. And what better place than Dallas.

The shareholder and management meetings were going well. She had thought of Clarence a few times, but was able to push him from her mind when the next meeting started. Wednesday evening, Katherine decided that this was the night. She dressed in her sexiest outfit: bra & panties, a button up blouse and a knee length skirt. It didn't take long for her to get hit on at the nearby bar. Billy Taylor was 45 years old, 6' tall with a great body. He was one of the most ruggedly handsome men she had ever seen. After a few drinks and some heavy flirting, they headed for Katherine's room. Billy told her that he was a deputy sheriff in nearby Midland.

When they reached her room, they wasted no time getting naked. Katherine thought that this was the hottest man that she had ever fucked. Over the next few hours, they fucked three times, and even though Katherine only had one climax, Billy still left her breathless and exhausted. After he left her room, she showered and then fell asleep. The last thing to pass through her thoughts before she dozed off was Clarence's ugly face.

At breakfast on Thursday morning, Katherine decided that she would try to find a younger manfor Friday night. Maybe that would finally get Clarence out of her thoughts. That afternoon, she went out and bought an outfit that she thought a younger man might find attractive. The next two days of meetings were over before she knew it. After the Friday meetings concluded, she went back to her room and took a long bath and then dressed in her new outfit. She had a matching thong and bra, short mid thigh skirt and a low cut blouse. When she looked in the mirror, she thought,"For a 42 year old woman, you don't look half bad."

The younger men in the company had told her where a few of the younger crowd bars were located so she caught a cab to Flannigan's Pub. It was a big Irish bar filled with the 21-30 crowd. Katherine knew that at 42, she couldn't pass for 30, but thought she might get by for 32. She spent an hour at the bar before a young man moved in. Josh had the look of a stereotypical surfer; longish blond hair, cleft chin, muscular physique, trending clothes and a beautiful smile. He told her he was 28, but she thought he was inflating his age by a few years. But what the hell, she told him she was 32, so they were even.

After another hour, they were back in her room fucking like rabbits. Josh only lasted 10 minutes the first time, but hung in there for 15 minutes the second time. An hour and two more drinks later, he lasted 20 minutes. Katherine only climaxed the last time, but it felt wonderful. Josh left her room around 1:30 a.m. and Katherine drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

Katherine flew home the next day and spent the weekend working. She worked late Sunday night, and as a result, didn't get up until after 10:00 Monday morning. She looked out her bedroom window and saw Clarence sanding the garage doors getting them ready to paint. When she turned around, she realized that her nipples weren't hard and she wasn't getting any tingles down below. "Good," she thought.

After she finished her breakfast, she was about to get back to work when the doorbell rang. What does he want now, she thought. When she opened the door, she saw that Hazel Washington, Clarence's mother was standing there. "Hello Mizz Katherine," she said.

"Hi Mrs. Washington. How are you today?"

"I'm fine, Mizz Katherine. Can you spare a few minutes to chat?"

"Uh oh," thought Katherine. "What had Clarence told his mother?" She said, "Sure Mrs. Washington. Come on in and we'll have some coffee and chat."

After Mrs. Washington was seated in the living room and Katherine had served coffee, Katherine said, "Well now Mrs. Washington. What can I do for you?"

"Well Mizz Katherine, I need your help. I never saw Clarence as happy as he's been since he started working for you. He loves to come to work, and you've been extra nice to him. But we have a problem. Ya see, Clarence's papa been dead for a long time. About a year ago I met a nice man named Amos Johnson who runs a local insurance office. We been dating all year and he asked me to marry him. We're getting married next Saturday."

"Well, congratulations, Mrs. Washington," Katherine said.

"Thank you, Mizz Katherine. Anyway, after the wedding, Amos is taking a job managing a big insurance agency in Dallas. We already bought a house and plan on moving in two weeks." Katherine felt a hollowness in her stomach. She had an idea what was coming. "Anyway, when I told Clarence that we're all moving, he was upset. He told me that you pay him enough money that he can afford to keep renting our little house on his own. Mizz Katherine, I know you pay him good money, that ain't the issue. It's just that I don't know that Clarence should live alone. You know, Clarence ain't smart. I love my boy but he's kind of slow in the head. I don't think he is smart enough to live by himself. Nobody to make sure he pays the electric bill. Nobody to check on him if he's sick. Nobody to get him up in the morning for work. I worry about my boy, Mizz Katherine."

Katherine sadly looked out the window and saw Clarence still working on the doors. He was an excellent worker, but Katherine understood Mrs. Washington's dilemma. Her eyes looked slightly over Clarence's head and she froze. She had a funny look on her face when she turned back to Mrs. Washington.

"What's wrong, Mizz Katherine?"

Katherine began to smile and said, "Nothing Mrs. Washington. Absolutely nothing." Katherine stood up and said, "Would you please come with me Mrs. Washington?"

They walked outside and across the courtyard to the garage. Both women spoke to Clarence, but Clarence only mumbled and looked sadly at the ground. Katherine took Mrs. Washington by the hand and led her over to a door at the side of the garage. They went through the door and up the steps and stepped into a small unfurnished apartment. Katherine smiled and said, "My father had this room added for his maintenance man many years ago. When he died, his family cleared it out and it's been sitting here vacant for the last 15 years. Clarence can stay here if he wants."

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers