Katherine and Clarence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Washington said, "I couldn't ask you to let him live here Mizz Katherine."

"You're not asking Mrs. Washington. I'm offering. I like Clarence. He's a hard worker and I don't want to lose him."

Mrs. Washington began to smile. "Mizz Katherine, are you sure?" I know Clarence wants to stay here and work for you. And we could furnish this apartment for him with stuff from my house."

"I'll tell you what, Mrs. Washington. You show this apartment to Clarence and sit down and talk. I have to get back to work, but please ask him to stop by and see me before he leaves at 5:00 to tell me his decision. How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect Mizz Katherine, but I already know what he's going to say. But I'll let him tell you. Thank you Mizz Katherine. And please, if you're free on Saturday afternoon, please come to our wedding. And bring your young fella with you."

"Thank you Mrs. Washington. I'll be there Saturday, but I don't have a fella, so I'll be coming alone."

"That's too bad Mizz Katherine. Maybe you'll find someone at the reception."

Katherine went back to work and lost all track of time. At 5:30, the doorbell rang. When she answered the door, Clarence was standing there with the biggest smile that Katherine had ever seen. He stepped forward and scooped her up in a big hug and said, "Thank you so much Katherine. When momma told me about staying here, I wanted to come thank you right away, but she told me you were busy. So we sat down and she helped me decide what furniture I could bring from home and where it should go. I've never had my own place before. I promise, I'll be a good neighbor."

Katherine laughed, "I know you will Clarence. I'm looking forward to having you as a neighbor. Come on in. I have some cold fried chicken in the refrigerator that I'll share with you."

After eating, they moved into the den. They sat across the room from each other. Katherine began moving her head back and forth on her shoulders, and Clarence asked, "What's wrong Katherine?"

'Oh, nothing Clarence. All that sitting the past few days has given me a stiff neck. It will be fine in the morning"

Clarence stood up and walked behind Katherine and said, "Maybe I can help." He began to massage her shoulders and the side of her neck. She leaned her head back and lightly moaned, "That feels wonderful, Clarence."

Clarence worked on her shoulders and her upper arms and her neck while Katherine closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. She was drifting in and out of consciousness when all of a sudden, she opened her eyes and discovered Clarence massaging her bare breasts. Her nipples were as hard as bullets. How did he do that? She hadn't even felt it. Katherine thought that she needed to stop this immediately. But it felt so good. Surely a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. She could make sure to have a conversation with him tomorrow to end his access to her breasts whenever he wanted.

Clarence had become an expert with her breasts. He massaged and tweaked her nipples and squeezed. She leaned her head back and it came to rest on his hard cock. This is so wrong, she thought. Clarence leaned down and kissed her neck. She moaned again. Her pussy juices were flooding her jeans. "Oh Clarence," she moaned. "That feels so good." After a few more minutes, she said, "Come around and sit beside me, Clarence." As he walked around the couch, she removed her blouse and bra.

Clarence sat beside her and pulled her over and kissed her hard. His tongue probed her mouth, and Katherine felt her knees getting weak. She moved the back of her hand on his hard cock . "Katherine," he said. "We better stop now or I will need to change my pants again."

She knew she should end it right now, but she also knew that she couldn't. "Clarence," she said," I want to try something. Will you trust me, Honey?"

"Yes Maam, I surely will."

She reached over to his lap and slowly pulled down his zipper. Clarence had a shocked look on his face. "What are you doing Katherine?"

"Shhh," she whispered. "I promise you'll like this." She reached inside his pants and grabbed his massive cock. When she pulled it out, Clarence asked, "What are you doing Katherine?"

"Shhh,"she said. "Just lean back and let me do this for you, Honey." She gently pushed his chest until he leaned back on the couch. Katherine then began pumping Clarence's huge cock. She liked the contrast of her tiny white hand pumping this big black cock. "Does that feel good, Honey?"

"Oh yes, Katherine. It feels good."

Katherine pumped Clarence's cock for about five minutes before he erupted and shot cum all over her hand and the floor. "I'm sorry, Katherine. I didn't mean to make such a mess."

"That's OK, Honey. I liked it. Let me clean off your cock so you can put it back in your pants." When she reached across Clarence for the box of Kleenex, her face was within a few inches of his cock. As she felt the box of Kleenex with her hand, her face drifted lower until her lips touched the head of his cock. Clarence's big cock touching her lips drove her over the edge and she opened her mouth and put the head of his cock in her mouth. Clarence had no idea what to do. He had no experience in getting a hand job, but this was crazy - this beautiful woman had his cock in her mouth cleaning up his cum. This must be a dream.

Katherine licked and sucked the top of his cock until it was perfectly clean. When she sat up, she looked kind of nervous. It dawned on her while she was sucking his cock that since he was mentally slow and had virtually no sexual experience, that she might somehow freak him out. She looked at Clarence and could tell that he was confused and embarrassed. "Katherine," he said, "why did you do that? I don't understand."

Katherine sat silently for a full minute. Finally she said, "Clarence. Honey. I did that because I wanted to make you feel good. Didn't you feel good?"

"Oh yes, Katherine. That was the best feeling I ever had. Can we do it again someday?"

Without a second thought, Katherine laughingly said, "Of course we can Clarence. Whenever you want, we can do it again."

After Clarence left for home, Katherine laid in bed and thought about Clarence. What is coming over me, she thought? I fucked two handsome men in Dallas, yet all I can think about is this fat slow-witted 18 year old boy. I have to put my foot down before I actually fuck Clarence.

Katherine spent the rest of the week commuting to her downtown office and meeting with customers and vendors. Clarence finished the garage doors and moved on to other projects. In the evenings, he and his mother's future husband moved his furniture in to his new apartment over Katherine's garage. Other than an occasional wave, they had no communications at all.

Clarence had a funny feeling in his stomach all week, and had he been a smarter man, he would have known that he was falling in love with Katherine. All he knew was that being near her made him happy. It also affected his cock as it jumped around inside his pants. Katherine was getting the same feelings, but she refused to admit that she was falling for this homely slow-witted fat black teen ager.

On Saturday, Katherine attended Clarence's mother's wedding. She checked out the single men who were there, but none of them appealed to her. She congratulated the happy couple, had a couple glasses of wine and then headed out to go home. AS she reached her car, Clarence caught up to her. "Hi Clarence," she said. "That was a nice wedding. And you look very handsome in your new suit."

"Thank you Katherine. This is a good day. My momma is really happy. And I'm happy that she's found a good man and is happy. Only one thing could make me happier today."

"What's that Clarence."

"If I could feel your breasts and if you put my penis . . .I mean my cock in your mouth again."

She laughed and said, "I'll bet it would, Honey. OK, when you leave, tell your momma that you're going to spend the night in your new apartment and then come on over. OK?"

"Oh, yes Maam. I'll be there. I promise. Thank you, Katherine."

Katherine had butterflies in her stomach all the way home. She changed out of her dress clothes and put on her new thong and matching bra and a short night shirt. After looking in the mirror, she took off her bra. There, that will make it easier for him.

Clarence arrived an hour later. When she answered the door, he immediately grabbed her breasts. "Slow down, Honey. Come on in."

Clarence finally looked at Katherine. Her nightshirt was mid thigh and he could see the legs that he always thought were the best around. He wasn't sure, but he thought she might not be wearing a bra.

"OK, Clarence," she said, "tell me exactly what you want. And look me in the eye when you say it"

Clarence looked her in the eye, took a deep breath and said, "I want to feel your boobs and kiss you and I want you to put my cock in your mouth and make me cum."

Katherine smiled and thought, "This boy has come a long way." She said, "Yes sir, Honey. Anything you want."

She reached up and kissed him. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed. Her nipples were pushing on her nightshirt. Her pussy was getting wet. She whispered to him, "If you help me take off this shirt, you can have my bare breasts, Honey."

Clarence lifted the nightshirt over her head and stared in admiration at her beautiful body. Katherine was now close to climaxing and this black teen ager had hardly touched her. She breathed, "Kiss my tits, Clarence. Please."

Clarence lifted her and put her on the couch. He got on his knees beside her and began kissing her breasts. He enjoyed watching her squirm. He nibbled her nipples and heard her moan as she had her first climax. Clarence drove his tongue deep into Katherine's mouth as he continued to squeeze her breasts. Then he squeezed a little harder and she climaxed again and screamed, "Uuugh . . a-a-a-ah! Oh Clarence! Oh Clarence!"

As he lifted his head from her breasts, he looked at her beautiful body that she was sharing with him. He saw that her thong was soaking wet. "Katherine, are you OK?" he asked. "You're dripping in your panties."

"Honey, you did that to me. Thank you so much. That felt so good."

Clarence wasn't really sure what was happening, but he knew that Katherine was very happy right now. "Now will you put my cock in your mouth, Katherine?"

"Mmmm. Just try to stop me. Take off your pants, Clarence." At first he wasn't sure about removing his pants. He hesitated, but then he looked at Katherine, who was topless. Her panties were completely transparent. Katherine noticed his hesitancy so she said, "If you remove my panties first, would that make it easier?"

Clarence had already started to unbuckle his pants. Even though Clarence was slow, he understood this opportunity. He said, "Yes Katherine, I think that would be good."

"Then come over here and take them off me, Honey," she said. Clarence started shaking as he yanked the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down her beautiful legs. He stared at her partially shaved pussy as he completely removed them. Clarence didn't think his cock could get any harder.

Katherine said, "Stand up Clarence so I can take off your pants." Clarence leaped to his feet, and Katherine unfastened his belt and pulled down his pants. His cock jumped free and hit her in the face. Katherine stared at that beautiful big cock and then leaned forward and licked the big mushroom head. "That feels good, Katherine, but put the whole thing in your mouth."

"Mmmm, anything you say, Clarence." She put as much of his cock in her mouth as she could and thought, "this boy wasted no time in deciding what he liked and wanted me to do."

Katherine sucked his cock and fondled his balls for the next ten minutes until Clarence yelled, "Oh . .oh . . oh! Katherine, that feels so good." He came into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. After licking him clean, she stood up and said, "Thank you Honey. Your cum tastes good. I loved sucking your cock. Just let me know when you want me to do it again."

Clarence just couldn't understand. This sexy older white woman was offering to suck his cock whenever he wanted. She told him he could kiss and fondle her whenever he wanted. She was lying on the couch completely naked. This woman had been his idea of the perfect woman for his whole life, and now she was offering herself to him whenever he wanted. He thought he must be in a dream.

After they kissed, Katherine asked, "Would you like to stay here tonight, Clarence?"

"Oh no, Katherine. I want to spend the first night in my new apartment."

Katherine smiled and remembered that Clarence was really just a big kid. A new apartment would be an adventure for him. Somehow she knew that this was just a temporary reprieve. She knew that she would give in to this big lug soon and let him fuck her. If her country club friends could only see her now, what would they say?

The next morning was Sunday and Katherine slept in. At 9:30, the doorbell rang and she threw a robe over her nude body and answered the door. Clarence was standing there with a bag of donuts, a cup of coffee and a soft drink. "I brought you breakfast," he said.

"Why thank you, Clarence. And how was the first night in your new apartment?"

"It was great, Katherine. I never had my own place before. I was thinking of you when I fell asleep and I woke up with a big hard cock this morning. Will you put my cock in your mouth again, Katherine?

Katherine smiled, thinking of that monster cock. "Of course I will, Honey. But from now on, instead of saying 'would you put my cock in your mouth,' just tell me to 'suck your cock.' I love to suck your cock."

He said, "OK Katherine, suck my cock."

"Anything you say, Honey." Katherine dropped to her knees and pulled Clarence's pants down and started to work on his big black cock. After he climaxed in her mouth and she cleaned him up, they ate donuts. Katherine had one donut and coffee. She wanted to stay attractive for Clarence. Clarence had 8 donuts and a soft drink. For some reason, Katherine didn't seem to mind how fat or how homely Clarence was because he could turn her on with just a touch.

"What are you going to do today, Clarence?"

He said, "My friend is picking me up and taking me to the festival downtown."

"That sounds like fun," she said.

They finished their breakfast and Clarence left with his friend. Katherine spent the day working. That evening, Katherine was looking out the window when she saw Clarence's friend drop him off and drive away. Clarence was looking down at the ground and he appeared to be kind of sad. He opened the door and walked up the steps to his apartment.

Katherine grabbed a bottle of wine (for her) and a couple of soft drinks and a boxed pizza and headed for the garage. When Clarence let her in, she leaned up and kissed him. "I brought you some food and soft drinks," she said. She put the pizza in the oven and opened a soft drink and poured wine for herself. She thought that he really looked upset. "Clarence. Honey. What's the matter? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Maybe later," he said.

"What's wrong, Honey?"

"I did something dumb, Katherine. I don't know how to fix it."

"Tell me what happened, Clarence."

He hesitated and looked at the floor. "I don't want to."

She lifted his chin. "Look at me Clarence and tell me what you did."

After a minute, Clarence said, "You made me so happy Katherine. I felt so good that a beautiful woman like you would spend time with a dumb black kid like me."

"Clarence stop," she said.

"No Katherine. Listen. When we got to the festival, we ran in to some guys that were in school with me a long time ago before I dropped out of school. They started making fun of me like they always did. Calling me a 'big black dummy' and a 'retard.' They said I was so ugly that I would never get any pussy unless she was blind or as ugly as me. They said my only hope at getting off was with my hand."

Katherine's heart was breaking for Clarence. "I'm so sorry you had to listen to that, Honey. But you know that's not true, right?"

"Yes Katherine, I know it's not true. And I told them it's not true. I told them that my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in town. I told them that she likes to kiss me and lets me feel her breasts. They just laughed at me. They said I was lying, and if I really had a hot babe, where is she? I didn't know what to say. I told them they were wrong and to prove it, I would bring her to the festival tomorrow night to prove it. Now I don't know what to do."

Katherine sat quietly for a minute and then said, "I can help you Clarence. What if I met you at the festival tomorrow night? If you don't think I'm too old, I would be your girlfriend."

"Oh Katherine, that would be great! Thank you. Can you wear something sexy just to drive them crazy?"

She was happy to see Clarence smiling again. Katherine smiled and said, "I'll wear whatever you want me to, Honey."

"Can we go to the store tomorrow and pick something out that is sexy? Something that will show them I was telling the truth?"

"Of course we can Honey. We'll leave right after breakfast. And you can pick out what you want me to wear, OK?"

"That's great! Thanks Katherine."

"No problem, Clarence." She reached up to kiss him and then turned for the door. "See you in the morning."

"Katherine?" he said.

"Yes, Clarence."

"Now I want you to suck my cock."

Katherine smiled and her heart began beating faster, "Whatever you want Clarence. Would you like me to take off your pants or will you do it?"

"I want you to do it. But first, I want you to strip."

"Mmmm. Anything you say Honey." Katherine quickly removed all her clothes and dropped to her knees in front of Clarence. She sucked him off and swallowed every drop of his cum. When she finished, he said, "Now go lay on my couch."

"Yes SIR," she said. Clarence liked her calling him 'Sir" but he preferred 'Honey.'

After Katherine laid on the couch, he brought her to orgasm three times by kissing her and massaging her breasts. She squirmed all over the couch under his touch. After her final climax, Clarence stood up and said, "I'll see you in the morning, Katherine."

Katherine got dressed and walked back to her house. When she went to bed, she thought of how far that shy fat black kid had come since he rescued her two weeks ago. She masturbated until she climaxed two more times before falling asleep.

The next morning, Clarence stopped over for breakfast. Katherine made his favorite of ½ pound of bacon, 8 eggs, 4 pieces of toast, two bowls of cereal and fruit. Katherine had two pieces of toast and a small bowl of fruit, but she loved to watch him eat. He really appreciated food.

When they reached the store, Katherine picked out a new thong and bra set, and Clarence approved. Then she looked at skirts that would be mid thigh, but Clarence nixed that idea and led her to the super short skirts that teen age girls wear. He selected one that was short and tight. Katherine hesitated, but then remembered that she agreed to let him pick out her clothes for tonight. He selected a very tight blouse with six buttons up the front. She tried on the blouse and left two buttons open. Clarence said that it looked good, but she would need to have four buttons open tonight.

When they got back home, she asked Clarence how they were going to do it this evening. Clarence was stumped. "I don't know Katherine. I was just thinking about what I wanted you to wear. I never thought of what to do tonight."

She smiled an ornery smile and said, "Let me handle it tonight. Do you trust me, Clarence? I promise that you'll be OK."

"OK Katherine. What's the plan?"

Katherine said, "I'll drop you off at the festival. You link up with your friends and hang out until they start giving you a hard time. Then you get out your phone and call me. You say something like 'Where are you? You're supposed to be at the festival.' I'll say something like 'I'm almost there Honey. Where are you?' You tell me where you are and then say something like 'Hurry up, I don't have all night.' And when I get there, I'll take care of the rest and you just play along." Clarence agreed.