Katherine and Clarence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine said, "Clarence, it's 3:00. Too late to start a new project today so how about if I just suck your cock?"

Clarence smiled and told me to strip and get on my knees. I sucked his cock and then licked it down to his balls. I licked his balls for the first time and he climaxed fast.

"Oh shit, Katherine, that was great. I want you to do that again."

"Whenever you want me to do that, just tell me to suck your cock and lick your balls, Honey."

That evening, Katherine got dressed and Clarence decided that she should leave the bra at home. She dropped Clarence off at the festival and then we to find a parking place. She hoped she could get one close and not run in to anyone she knew while dressed in this slut outfit, although she had to admit that dressing this way was making her extremely horny. She waited in the car for about 15 minutes when Clarence called. The conversation went according to plan and Katherine got out and started walking to the picnic area. She figured it would be fairly deserted tonight because everyone would be riding the rides and playing the carnival games.

When she got to the picnic area, she saw a group of seven or eight people under a tree in the distance. She started walking that direction. As she got closer, she heard one of the men say, "Well looky here. Who's this bitch coming this way?" She recognized Clarence's voice say, "Comeon guys, she's my girlfriend. Don't call her names." As she got closer, she saw that all of the men were over six feet tall and black.

One of the other guys said, "Yeah right, Clarence, you fuckin dummy. Like you could ever fuck a classy bitch like this."

By then she had reached the group. "Hey baby," one of them said. "Want to hang out with a real man?"

"Sorry buddy, but I belong to him," she said while pointing towards Clarence. "He's the only man I need." She turned so the men got a good view of her breasts straining against her tight top. They couldn't make up their minds whether to look at her legs or her tits.

She walked over to Clarence and put her arm through his and leaned up to kiss him, which she knew, made her short skirt ride up her legs almost to her 42 year old ass. "Hey baby, I missed you." She coyly turned so her breast would be rubbing on Clarence's arm while also giving the group a nice view.

Clarence said, "These ass holes don't believe you're my woman."

"I'll do whatever you want, Honey. You know that. What do you want me to do?" She noticed a few of the guys were starting to rub their crotches. Katherine didn't know what Clarence would say, but she hoped he wouldn't make her take any clothes off because she wasn't sure that they could get out of there.

"You don't have to do nothin for these losers," he growled.

She leaned up again to kiss Clarence on the cheek and whispered, "Put your hand on my ass and squeeze." Katherine knew that would make her skirt ride up her legs. As Clarence grabbed her ass, she unbuttoned another button on her blouse, leaving only one. She whispered to Clarence just loud enough for the two closest men to hear, "Let's go back to your place and I'll suck your cock and then beg you to fuck me. I want you to pull my hair while you fuck me, Baby"

Clarence said, "Let's go Baby, I need my cock sucked" as he kept his hand on her ass and they walked across the picnic area.

When they got to the car, they both started laughing. Clarence said, "You were great, Katherine. I don't think those guys will tease me about not getting a woman again. "

"I don't normally dress or act like this, Clarence, but I have to admit that it was kind of fun," she said. "I hope it was dark enough that they couldn't tell that I am old enough to be your mother."

"You might be old enough, but you ain't black enough, Katherine."

"True," she said. "Besides, its' more fun being your lover."

Clarence said, "Is that what you are Katherine? My lover?"

"Mmmmm, I think I am Honey. Unless you want me to be your girlfriend."

"Can you be both, Katherine?"

"Of course I can Clarence."

As they were driving back to the estate, Clarence said, "You know, Katherine, I'm not smart, but I have a pretty good memory. Did you know that?

"Honey, there's not a lot about you that surprises me anymore. Why?"

"Well, did you mean what you said back there?"

Katherine had no idea what he was referring to. So on a whim she said, "Of course I meant what I said, Honey. Which part are you referring to?

I think your exact words were "Let's go back to your place and I'll suck your cock and then beg you to fuck me. I want you to pull my hair while you fuck me, Baby. Did you mean that, Katherine?"

She was trapped. Some women might think this is an unacceptable situation - a 42 year old rich, white woman with a good body asking an 18 year old fat homely black man to let her suck his cock and then begging him to fuck her. She wondered how she got to this point in her life. Why was she letting this black kid control her like this? Did she actually have any say in the matter?

As she pulled into the driveway, she stopped the car and turned to Clarence. She unbuttoned the last button of her blouse and pilled it open. "Honey, would you please let me suck your beautiful cock? Then would you finally fuck me? And I want you to pull my hair and be rough when you fuck me. Please Clarence. I'm begging you, Honey. Please."

Clarence smiled and carried her up the steps into his new apartment. He looked at her at said, "Strip!" Katherine peeled off her mini skirt and blouse. Her thong was soaked. She pulled it off and threw it in the corner. She was shivering in anticipation and her nipples were hard. "Take out my cock," he said.

She crawled over to him and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. "Can I please suck it now, Clarence? Please may I suck your cock?"

"Yes, Katherine, you may suck my cock."

She sucked and licked his cock and balls for 30 minutes. She put each ball into her mouth and then managed to get most of his cock into her mouth. After she swallowed his cum, she got up and gave him a hug. "You make me happy Clarence. I think I'm falling in love with you."

Clarence smiled and said, "Beg me to fuck you."

She immediately dropped back to her knees and looked up at Clarence. "Please Clarence, will you fuck me? I'll be whatever you want if you fuck me. I'll be your lover or your girlfriend or your slut if you'll please just fuck me."

Clarence wasn't sure what was going on, but he liked it. He lifted her up and carried her to his bed. Katherine laid on her back and spread her legs while Clarence took off the rest of his clothes. As he lowered himself onto Katherine, he said, "Put my cock into you."

Katherine said, "Oh yesss. Thank you Clarence." She put the head of his cock into her wet pussy. Clarence gently pushed about half of his cock into her pussy while watching her face. He knew it was filling her and causing her a little pain. He got a devilish grin on his face and stopped pushing his cock, giving her a second to get used to being so full. Then all at once he rammed the rest of his big black cock into her pussy making her have the most intense orgasm that she's ever had. "Oh Clarence," she screamed. He continued to ram his cock into her willing pussy as she climaxed again and again.

He pulled his cock out and flipped Katherine over on her stomach. He lifted her ass into the air and rammed his cock back into her pussy. She screamed as her tits swayed under her. He grabbed her hair and pulled on it making her scream. He continued pounding her pussy while she had one orgasm after another. When Clarence finally came in her pussy, Katherine fell to the bed unconscious.

When Katherine finally regained consciousness, she was still nude and the sun was shining in the window and she could hear the gardeners mowing the grass. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:00. Clarence walked over to the bed with his cock swinging between his legs. Katherine looked up at him, smiled, and said, "Good morning Honey." Clarence looked down at her and said, "Suck my cock."

Katherine crawled over to his beautiful young cock and wrapped her lips around it and began sucking. As she was sucking, Clarence said, "I have a treat for you today, Katherine. Breakfast in bed." She thought he was referring to the blow job, but Clarence had a different idea. He wasn't sure whether she'd go along with it or not, but he was gambling that if she didn't, she wouldn't be too upset. Clarence lasted quite a while before finally reaching a climax. When he was ready to cum, he jerked his cock from her mouth and turned sideways and lowered his cock onto the plate of toast that he had put beside the bed. He spread his cum across the toast before putting his softening cock back in to Katherine's mouth for cleaning.

When he finished, and Katherine sat up in the bed, Clarence handed her the plate with the cum covered toast. Katherine smiled up at Clarence and said, "Yummy. My favorite topping." She quickly gobbled it down.