Katherine and Clarence Ch. 03

Story Info
Clarence owns Katherine.
9.7k words
4.63
26.3k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

PART 3

Even though Clarence was not very smart, he figured out that he must be falling in love with Katherine. She had already told him that she was falling in love with him, and he still had trouble believing that someone as hot as her could be with him. He thought back to the times that she had told him not to request that she suck his cock, but to just tell her to suck his cock. He recalled Katherine telling him just to tell her what he wants and she would do it. All of this is new ground for him.

He loves the fact that his friends are impressed that he has such a hot girlfriend. He loves living here and working here. He loves having the hottest woman in town as his girlfriend. He loves fucking Katherine and having her suck his cock. He loves being able to tell her to do whatever he wants, and her doing it. He just can't believe that all of this is happening.

For the next two months, they developed a routine. Katherine got up early every morning and had a light breakfast. Then she would cook a big breakfast for Clarence. When he came over from his apartment, she would greet him at the door with a big kiss, and then Clarence would hug her. As he walked to his seat at the table, he would tell Katherine to strip. She would get under the table and suck his cock and lick his massive balls while he enjoyed a big breakfast. Usually they would both finish at the same time. Then Katherine would head to her office in the city and Clarence would begin working on the new list of jobs for the day. Katherine had hired someone to teach Clarence how to drive, so some afternoons, the instructor would spend time working with him.

At 5:00, Clarence would shower and then return to the big house where he and Katherine would have dinner followed by a hard fuck on the floor of the den or living room. Then Clarence would retire to his apartment for the night. Katherine tried and tried to get him to move in to the big house, but he refused. "This is my house," he would say. "I never had my own house before, Katherine. You can come see me if you want, but I can't stay here; it ain't my house." Three or four nights a week Katherine would visit Clarence at 'his house' where he would always tell her to strip and suck his cock or get on her back so he could fuck her. Sometimes she made it back to her own big bed, but other times, she just fell asleep on Clarence's couch or floor in total exhaustion.

On the weekends, Clarence liked to go to movies. At first Katherine was excited to go, but then she realized that since he was just a big kid, his preferences ran towards The Avengers, cartoons and animations. Eventually she only went with him sometimes, electing to stay home and work instead. When she did go, she would wear her shortest skirts, skimpiest blouses and no bra. Then she would position Clarence's arm over her shoulder so that his hand would rest on her breast where he would rub and squeeze her breast throughout the film as long as it didn't interfere.

It was almost time for Katherine's next trip to Dallas for the company's board meeting. She asked Clarence if he'd like to go with her this time to visit his momma and siblings. They would fly on the company jet and the limo would drop him off Monday morning and pick him up Friday afternoon. He was excited and immediately called his momma to make sure it was OK.

A few days later the plane lifted off towards Dallas. Since this was his first time in a plane, Clarence was glued to the window watching everything get smaller and smaller. After the plane leveled off, Katherine slipped off her seatbelt and crawled over to Clarence. "I want to suck your cock, Honey. Please," she begged.

Clarence never looked down at her when he said, "Not now Katherine. This is so cool. Everything is so little." She almost laughed at this big 18 year old. "Please Clarence. You can still look outside while I suck your cock." Clarence looked down at her for just a second and said, "Maybe later. I want to look at the clouds and the tiny houses." Katherine stood up and walked back to her seat. She thought to herself, 'Here I am, the CEO of a major corporation; 42 years old, well educated, attractive and I'm acting like a wanton whore begging to suck this fat teen agers' cock. And he turned me down. And yet I'm still turned on. What in the hell is the matter with me?'

The limo dropped Clarence off at his mother's house and continued to Katherine's hotel. Katherine had a productive week and enjoyed spending time with her brother, who was also on the board of the company. When she told him about young Clarence moving in to the old caretaker's apartment, Vance seemed happy that she wasn't alone on the large estate.

On Thursday afternoon, Katherine took a cab to what was advertised as the largest sex shop in Dallas. Even though she didn't know what many of the items were, she was able to buy a couple of very short tight skirts, some trampy looking blouses and some skimpy teddies to replace her nightshirts. On the way to the register, she passed large display of videos and since she knew she would never see the clerk again, she asked, "Do you have any DVDs of young black men having sex with older white women?"

He smiled and knowing smile. "How many do you want?"

"Just one," she said. "Would you please pick out a good one for me"

"Yes Maam." He reached under the counter and pulled one on to the counter and said, "How about this one?"

She just looked at it very briefly but noticed a woman a few years younger than her with a big black cock in her mouth. "Yes that will be fine. How much do I owe you for everything?"

"$628.55." She paid him and quickly left the store.

On Friday afternoon when the limo pulled up to Clarence's mother's house, she raced out the front door and embraced Katherine. "Oh Mizz Katherine. Thank you for bringing my boy her to visit us. He is the happiest I've ever seen him."

Katherine smiled and said, "You're more than welcome, Mrs. Johnson. Maybe he can fly down with me every once in a while. I'm here several times a year for meetings."

"Mizz Katherine, all he talks about is his apartment and the job you gave him. He tells me that you make sure he gets a good breakfast with fresh fruit and that you make sure he gets his vegetables for dinner. It looks like he's even put on a few pounds. I don't know how to thank you."

"It's OK. I'm happy to do it," Katherine said. "I'm fond of Clarence and I like having him around and I feel much safer with him there. Thank you for letting him stay."

As they were driving to the airport, Katherine smiled and wondered if Clarence's mother would have been so thankful if she knew that she was sucking his cock as he ate his fresh fruit, or that he needed to eat his vegetables so he would have the energy to fuck her very night.

Katherine asked Clarence again if she could suck his cock on the plane, but once again, he turned her down as he stared out the window from take off to landing. They finally made it back to the estate after 9:00 and both were so tired that they went their separate ways and fell in to bed.

Clarence slept in the next morning so Katherine ate alone. When he finally made it outside around 11:00, he told her that he wanted to go to a movie with a couple of his friends. Katherine told him not to make plans for this evening because she had plans for him. She took him to the theatre and then spent the afternoon working.

Katherine picked Clarence up after the movie and noticed that he looked preoccupied. "What's up Clarence?"

"Nothin."

"Come on now Honey, I have a fun evening planned and I don't want you feeling bad. So tell, me, what's wrong?"

Clarence was looking at the floor of Katherine's BMW. He said, "The guys don't believe that you're my girlfriend. They think we planned the other night at the festival so I wouldn't be ashamed for telling them you were my girl. I even told them that we have sex, but they won't believe it."

Katherine was shocked that Clarence had shared their intimacy with his friends. "Clarence, why would you tell them that we had sex?"

He sadly looked up at her and said, "Because we did, Katherine. Do you mean I shouldn't have told them? Are you ashamed that you had sex with me?"

Katherine hadn't fucked Clarence all week and she was dripping wet. "Oh no, Honey. Having sex with you is beautiful. I would never be ashamed of you. How can I help you, Clarence? What do you want me to do?"

"Well . . err . . uh, I don't think you will like it, Katherine."

"Clarence, I'll do whatever you want. Now tell me."

"Well, they want me to bring you to a party over in Midland next Saturday night. They want you to dress sexy and somehow prove that you're my girlfriend. Will you do it?"

"Of course I will, Clarence. Now, cheer up. We can talk about this later. Let's have dinner and then we'll go over to your apartment and watch a movie that I bought in Dallas"

After dinner, Katherine asked Clarence if he was going to fuck her before they went to his apartment.

"No, Katherine, not right now. Are you sure that it's OK with you that we're having sex? Are you sure you don't mind sucking my cock and having me tell you what to do?"

Katherine smiled at him. This movie would be perfect. "Clarence, I love it when you tell me what to do. I spend all week telling others what to do, so I need you to tell me what I should do sometimes. And I like sucking your big cock and having you hold my breasts and fuck me. Honey, I belong to you. You can do whatever you want with me."

They made themselves comfortable on Clarence's couch and then Katherine warned him that this movie was about a young black man and an older white woman having sex. "Really?" he asked.

"Yes, really. I want you to watch how it's OK that they enjoy fucking each other, OK?"

"OK, Katherine."

They spent the next 93 minutes watching the DVD. Katherine tried to watch Clarence's reaction, and she noticed that he paid close attention when the young man brought the older woman to orgasm by licking her pussy. Both of them were fascinated by how the older woman enjoyed having the black cock in her ass, and then licking it clean afterwards. And Katherine stared in disbelief as the older woman licked the young black man's ass hole with her tongue.

When it was over, Katherine asked, "Well, what did you think, Clarence? Was there anything in the movie that you want to try?"

Clarence looked like he was contemplating something then all of a sudden he stood up and said, "I want to try licking your pussy. Strip!" Katherine was naked in seconds. "Lay on my bed and spread your legs," he demanded. Katherine scurried into the bedroom and said, "Yes sir."

Clarence spent the next 15 minutes experimenting with licking her pussy. Katherine was creaming over and over again. She didn't understand how a first time pussy-licker could drive her out of her mind like this. She lost track of the number of orgasms over that all too brief period of time. When he finished, Clarence looked up from between he legs and asked, "Was that OK, Katherine?"

Katherine was still thrashing around, sweating and coming down from her last orgasm. "Oh my . . ., Oh . . . Oh my God, Clarence..," she panted. "I .I .I can't believe you've n-never done that before." Clarence smiled because he knew that he had done well.

After she had calmed down, she said, "Now I want you to try fucking me in the ass, Clarence. And then I'll clean your cock for you"

Clarence said, "Eww, that just sounds gross."

"Please Honey. I promise that I will clean your cock off when we're done. And then I'll lick your ass, if you want I've never done it before and I really want to try it. Please."

"That just sounds too gross, Katherine. I respect you too much to do that"

"OK, Clarence. I'll let you off for tonight as long as I get to feel that beautiful cock in my pussy. But someday, we're going to try it."

Clarence was happy that he seemed to have dodged a bullet so he eagerly shoved his cock into her pussy and pounded away for the next 20 minutes giving Katherine another three orgasms. At that point, she was nothing but a limp rag doll lying in his bed. She could barely move. She quickly fell asleep.

Clarence laid beside Katherine thinking about the beautiful older woman next to him. He was thinking of how the man in the movie treated the older woman. He made her lick his ass. He fucked her ass and then made her clean it off. He spit in her mouth and slapped her ass and her tits. He called her all kinds of horrible names. It was nasty and he wasn't sure that he could do those things to Katherine.

Katherine slept until 8:30 and woke up to find a naked Clarence sound asleep next to her. She sat up and then lowered her head to his big black cock. After kissing it, she put it into her mouth and started sucking. Clarence's cock was hard before he woke up. But when he opened his eyes and saw Katherine sucking his cock, he said, "I never woke up to a blow job before." Katherine lifted her head and said, "And it won't be the last time." She massaged his balls as she finished sucking him off and swallowing his cum. "Now I won't need breakfast," she said. "But I'll have yours ready in a few minutes, Clarence."

After his breakfast and another morning blow job, Clarence said, "Let's go look in your closet to see what you should wear next Saturday night to the party." He led her up the steps to her room. Katherine was getting nervous about the party. Would she know anyone there?

Clarence picked out a very short leather skirt that is held closed by five buttons running from the waist to the hem. Next he found a tight white halter top. "These should do," he said. "Wear high heels, no bra and a thong."

She nervously asked, "What kind of party is this, Clarence? If I dress like that, I'll look like a slut."

"Well," he said, "maybe we can pretend that you're my slut, Katherine."

Katherine worried all week long about Clarence's party. Midweek they celebrated because Clarence passed his driving test and was now a licensed driver. She told him that he could pick whatever car he wanted from her garage and drive them to the party Saturday.

On Saturday night, Katherine put on her slut costume, and Clarence insisted that she unbutton the bottom three buttons of the skirt leaving only two buttons holding it closed. He also insisted that her halter top be worn lose enough so that her tits would be visible when she leaned forward. Katherine was nervous. Clarence selected the convertible Corvette to drive to the party. It sat so low to the ground that there was no way for Katherine to get in and out without showing her thong. "Is there anything I need to know before we get there, Clarence?" she asked.

"Well," he said, "I don't know how this is going to go. Some of these guys saw you at the festival. They heard you tell me that you were going to suck my cock and fuck me. So I don't know if they're going to believe you're my girlfriend or just some slut I picked up. Please play along with whichever way it goes, Katherine."

"You can count on me, Lover," she whispered.

When they arrived, Katherine noticed that they were in an older neighborhood that had seen better days. Several young black guys were standing outside smoking and they all turned to watch Katherine get out of the Vette. All of them got a great view of her panties. She put her arm through Clarence's but he took it out. He quietly said, "Remember, for tonight, you are my property. That's what the brothers expect." She whispered, "Honey, I'm always your property." He put his hand on her ass and they walked up the short sidewalk.

They passed the smokers, and a few of them commented on her panties showing as she got out of the car. Another asked Clarence if he stole the car. Two of them whistled at Katherine. When they went inside, Katherine looked around and made two quick observations: she was the oldest person there, and she was the only white person there.

Clarence put his arm around Katherine with his hand resting on her right tit as they walked through the house. Katherine grabbed a glass of wine and Clarence grabbed a soft drink. Two young guys and a young girl came over to them. The girl looked at Clarence and said, "Haven't seen you around much, Dummy." Who this old white bitch?" The two guys laughed, and one of them said, "He wants us to believe that this is his girlfriend. He even had her tell us that she fucks him and sucks his cock."

The girl said, "Who would want to suck this ugly fat fucker's cock? He so dumb, he probably wouldn't know what to do with a pussy." They all laughed.

Clarence was looking at the floor and at a loss for words. He started to mumble when Katherine touched his arm, and said, "It's OK Honey. I will suck your cock as long as you'll have me. You know I'll do anything for you." The others just laughed. "Prove it," the girl said.

Clarence slid his hand inside the halter top and cupped her tit. "How do you want her to prove it," he asked as he rubbed her breast. Katherine quietly moaned. "Well," the girl said, "go over to that chair, sit down and make her suck your cock."

"No," he said. "I would never make my girlfriend do that. She has more class than any of you." The group laughed at him and one of them said to Katherine, "I don't know what your story is. We know you're not his girlfriend. We know he's probably paying you to be here with him, but you look like you probably have enough money to buy and sell old ugly Clarence a hundred times. If you were really his girlfriend, you would suck his cock right here in front of us."

Katherine could tell that Clarence was totally humiliated. He was looking at the floor and had his hands at his sides. She had never seen him look so down. She looked around at the group and knew that Clarence was too good to hang out with this group. She knew what she had to do. And since she loved Clarence, she knew that she could easily get over any embarrassment.

Katherine said, "You're right. I can buy and sell old Clarence and probably all of you. But I also love Clarence, and I'm going to show you all and take my lover over to that chair and suck his cock" She grabbed Clarence by the hand and started to pull him towards the big chair in the middle of the room. "No Katherine. Don't do this," he said.

"Be quiet, Honey. And come with me." He followed her to the chair and she gently pushed him down. Then she reached back and untied her halter, took it off and put it on the floor.

"Holy shit! Look at them titties," someone exclaimed. "She's actually gonna do it," a female voice said.

Katherine slowly pulled out his cock and lowered her lips to it. After kissing the tip, she put as much as she could into her beautiful mouth. Katherine worked on his cock or six or seven minutes, and when she finally felt him started to erupt, she pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it at her lovely face. From the corner of her eye, she noticed that many of the young men were rubbing the front of their pants. The first two spurts went into her mouth. The next hit her cheek and the next hit her chin. When she knew he was finished, she gently licked the last drop from his pee hole and then tucked his cock back into his pants. She looked up at him and said, "I love you, Clarence."

She stood up and wiped the cum from her face with her halter top. Then with her halter in one and Clarence's hand in the other, she headed for the door handing her soiled halter to the woman who had been harassing Clarence..

When they reached the car, Clarence opened her door and she got in, intentionally flashing her panties to everyone on the walk. Clarence got in and started the engine, but she stopped him before he pulled away. She reached down and unbuttoned her skirt, smiled at the group and then dropped it on the curb. Clarence drove them home.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers