Katherine and Clarence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to their room and made love before going to sleep. Clarence was the first one up and showered in the morning. He ordered a big room service breakfast, and as it was wheeled into the room, Katherine woke up and wandered into the sitting room of their suite. Clarence said, "Just in time, Katherine." She smiled at him and dropped to the floor between his massive legs.

Katherine spent the whole day at the beach wearing one of the skimpy bathing suits that Clarence bought. Clarence found a store close by that sold sex toys and women's clothes. He picked a few more outfits up for Katherine. Before they left for dinner, Katherine asked, "Mr. Washington, would you please fuck your wife before we go to dinner?" Clarence smiled and said, "Why yes I will, Mrs. Washington. Strip and get on the bed."

After a quick, but hard fuck, Clarence presented Katherine with her outfit for that evening. She disappeared into the bedroom and put it on. The black skirt was an inch or two longer than the one from the previous night, but it was tight. It had an elastic waistband and a slit on one side from the hem to the waist band. The blouse was almost see through. It was also very tight with five buttons in the front. Katherine wondered if there was a streetwalker someplace missing an outfit. But she had promised Clarence, so she kept quiet and walked back into the sitting room.

Clarence's eyes were huge and he had a big grin on his face. "Turn around Katherine." She did a pirouette so that Clarence could see her whole body in the outfit. Clarence unbuttoned all but the bottom two buttons of her blouse, which meant that her breasts would be on display any time she leaned forward or turned. Even though she hated it, she had to smile when she saw Clarence's reaction to her outfit. Katherine asked, "Are you ready to go Honey?"

Clarence leaned down and kissed his wife and they walked to dinner. After dinner, Katherine suggested they take another walk on the beach under the moonlight. When they stopped to kiss, Katherine knew that Clarence would remove her skirt and blouse again. He reached down and broke the elastic waistband at the slit in the skirt and it fell to the sand. Then he removed her blouse. He kissed her again and left her breathless. But he didn't finger her tonight, which left her hot and breathing hard. Then he picked up her skirt, which was now just a rectangle of fabric with a waistband, and held her hand as they walked down the beach.

Tonight Katherine heard the same voices she heard last night commenting on her body and that they would like to fuck her. Except tonight, it sounded like there were a few more voices. Katherine noticed that her juices were running down her legs as she squeezed Clarence's hand. When they started back to the hotel, Katherine put her blouse back on but left it completely unbuttoned. Since her waistband was destroyed, she had to hold her skirt together as they walked through the lobby to the elevator.

Several young men got on the elevator with Mr. and Mrs. Washington and Clarence wasted no time putting Katherine against the back wall of the elevator and kissing her while putting his hands on her tits. When Katherine reached up to put her arms around Clarence, the remnants of her skirt dropped to the floor. When the elevator reached their floor, Clarence placed his big black hand of her ass and they walked out of the elevator and down to their suite. Katherine was so turned on from having her body exposed by Clarence that she dropped to her knees and followed Clarence around the room begging to suck has cock and to fuck her. Clarence finally gave in and let her suck his cock, then he went to bed. When Katherine came to bed, Clarence pretended to be asleep while he thought about tomorrow. He was hoping that by denying her sex today, she would want him to treat her like a slut tomorrow night.

And sure enough, he was right. He got his breakfast blowjob and then they spent the day at the beach. After dinner, Clarence walked her a little further down the beach tonight before stripping her. He knew that's where the men hid the past two nights, but Katherine paid no attention. When Clarence made no move to finger her, she asked him to fuck her right there on the beach. When he said no, she dropped to her knees and pleaded to let her lick his ass. Clarence smiled and knew that tonight was going to be great. He said, "Get up, slut. Tell me what you are." He could see the shadows of some of the men watching them, and saw them whispering and pumping their hands on their laps.

"I'm a black cock whore. I want you to stick your big cock up my ass and then let me clean it with my mouth. I want to be your cum dump and lick your ass. Please sir, let me be your slut. I'll do anything."

"Get over here and suck my cock, bitch," he said. Katherine crawled over to Clarence and put his cock in her mouth and he started face fucking her. He didn't care about her enjoyment. He was only concerned with his own. He could hear the men in the shadows mumbling things like: black cock whore, cum bucket, lucky bastard, slut, tramp and cocksucker. Katherine was oblivious to everything except satisfying her husband. Finally he blasted his cum all over her face and hair. "Get up slut," he demanded. He handed Katherine her blouse. "Use this to clean the cum off your whore face."

"Yes sir," she said. Katherine cleaned her face and then put on her stained clothes. Both of them turned and laughed when they heard moans coming from their audience. Katherine looked at her husband and said, loud enough for the other men to hear, "Will you take this worthless cunt to your room and fuck my ass? I will clean your cock, suck on your big black balls and lick your ass. You can do whatever you want to me. Please?"

Clarence tested her, "I should make you lick my ass hole right here." Katherine immediately dropped to her knees. Clarence laughed at her and said, "Get up and follow me, slut."

When they got to their room, Clarence abused his little white slut for hours calling her every name he could think of and sticking his cock in all three of her holes over and over again. Any cum that wasn't shot directly into her mouth was scooped up by Clarence from her face, pussy, ass and the floor and fed to her waiting slut mouth. Katherine was teetering on unconsciousness after so many orgasms. Her pussy was raw, but she knew her job was to keep her husband happy. Clarence knew that Katherine was exhausted and that she wanted to shower before going to bed so he figured he would take a quick piss and beat her to bed. He got up and said, "I'm going to piss."

Katherine said, "Can I please hold your cock for you while you piss?"

Clarence was taken back. He almost said no, but then he realized that this was apparently something that she wanted to do. Besides, he always liked to see her little white hand on his big cock. "Sure bitch. Why don't you crawl into the bathroom and get in the bathtub so you can reach over to hold my cock?"

Katherine did as he told her and was waiting for Clarence when he came in with his giant cock swinging between his legs. As Clarence approached the toilet, he jokingly said, "Maybe we should save water and I should just give you a piss shower."

As he got close to the toilet, Katherine stopped him. She said, "Honey, do it. Give me a piss shower. Please."

He couldn't believe it. Was she serious? Did she really want him to piss on her? "Are you sure, Katherine," he asked.

"Clarence, tonight I'm your little white slut. I'm your black cock whore. You own me and can abuse me however you want no matter how degrading it is. You can slap me and spit in my mouth. You can piss on my body, on my pussy, on my face and in my mouth if you want. I'm a whore, Clarence, and I expect you to treat me like one."

Clarence got an evil grin on his face as he leaned over and grabbed Katherine's hair. He pulled her head back and slapped her face with his hand. As she opened her mouth, he spit in it and then told her to keep her slut mouth open. He stuck his cock next to her mouth and pissed in it. Then he pissed on her face, in her hair and on her tits. Katherine rubbed it in to her tits and swallowed the piss in her mouth. Clarence put his cock back to her mouth and pissed in it some more while telling her she is a trashy piss whore not even worthy to suck his cock. He continued to piss on her and slap her face with his cock until he was spent.

When he finished, he turned around and stuck his ass in her face and she dove into it and stuck her tongue as far up his ass as she could. For three minutes she rimmed his ass until he suddenly said, "That's enough. Clean up cunt, and don't forget to brush your teeth." And then he left.

Katherine laid in the tub playing with her pussy for the next 10 minutes thinking how far she has descended in the past six months. She is a corporate CEO and board member of the country club. She is in the highest social circles in the whole state of Georgia. She's smart and beautiful and well-built. She is one of the most sought after single women in the area. And she has now become a black cock whore who begs to lick black ass. She now dresses like a slut and exposes her body to strangers without giving it a second thought. She will denigrate herself in any way just to have Clarence's cock. But she's happier now then she's ever been in her whole life. And she truly loves her big lug of a husband and would do anything for him. Katherine showered, brushed her teeth and then dragged her slutty ass to bed next to her husband.

The rest of their honeymoon went about the same: breakfast and blowjob, beach, before dinner fuck, slut clothes for dinner, stripped on the beach in front of the ever growing group of voyeurs and back to the room for more sex. On three other occasions, she opted for being Clarence's slut instead of his wife. By now, Clarence was comfortable with 'slut night' and seemed to enjoy it as much as Katherine. So much so, that he was the one who suggested it for their last night there. But since he was the one who brought it up, it wasn't really a suggestion, it was an order.

At the end of their two weeks, Katherine thought that Clarence had stripped her on the moonlit beach and made her suck his cock in front of no less than 20 men. She smiled and noticed her nipples get hard when she thought of that. Then Mr. and Mrs. Washington boarded their plane for home.

EPILOG

Clarence eventually moved into the big house, but kept his apartment in case he just wanted to spend time in his 'first apartment.' Clarence continued to enjoy his work as long as Katherine made a list that he could follow every day. Katherine continued to commute into town most days to run the company. Every quarter, Clarence accompanied Katherine to Dallas so he could visit his family while she attended to company business. When Scott came home from college for short breaks, he and Clarence would hang out and sneak a few beers with their fake IDs. Katherine cancelled her country club membership, not because of what the snooty bitches would say about her, but because what they would say about her husband. She would not subject him to that because she loved him too much.

The Washington's started every day with a breakfast blowjob and always fucked after dinner. Katherine still requested, and Clarence demanded, periodic 'slut nights,' complete with every form of degradation that they could think up to try on Katherine. And she was excited and willing to try them all. Clarence never really got smarter, but he understood that Katherine was completely in love and committed to his happiness. He finally understood that when this beautiful older woman, that he had fantasized about in his childhood, said that she was his property, she meant it. Clarence still had no idea how his life turned out the way it did, but he was glad that he happened to be walking in the woods several months ago.