Katherine and Clarence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AS they were pulling off the street into the estate's courtyard, Clarence said, "Thank you Katherine. I don't want to be with those people anymore, but you let me walk out with my head up high. I'm glad you're my girlfriend."

Katherine smiled at him. "I love you Clarence, and I'm glad I'm your girlfriend too as long as you can stand fucking an old lady. I want you to promise me something."

"Anything Katherine. Anything."

"OK Clarence. What I did tonight made me very horny. I want to be your little white slut tonight. I want you to do everything to me that that black man did to that woman in the movie we watched. Promise me that you will treat me like a slut tonight."

Clarence was shocked, "I don't know Katherine. That man was kind of rough and mean to her. He called her bad names."

"And I want you to do that to me, Clarence. Everything he did to her, I want you to do to me. And if you can think of anything else, you can do that too. I want you to treat me like I am some cheap gutter whore that you found on the street. You promised me, Clarence. As soon as we pull into the courtyard, OK?"

"Alright Katherine. As long as you don't get mad at me or stop being my girlfriend."

"I would never do that, Clarence. I love you." They pulled into the courtyard to her mansion and Katherine said, "Clarence, pretend I'm not longer your girlfriend. I am just some horny old white cunt that you've always wanted to humiliate. OK?"

Clarence nodded his head and slowly got out of the car. Katherine could tell he was thinking. Finally he turned and barked, "Get the fuck out of my car, bitch!" Katherine's nipples were instantly hard.

"Yes sir," she said.

Clarence could see that her thong was soaked. Even though they were in the middle of the courtyard just 100 feet from the street, he said, "Take those panties off." Katherine reached down and removed her thong and dropped it on the ground. When Katherine turned to walk towards the garage, Clarence grabbed her by the hair and slapped her hard on the ass. When Katherine squealed, Clarence said, "Don't litter the driveway, slut. Get on your knees and pick those whorish panties up with your mouth." She was starting to think "What kind of monster have I created," but then her excitement and her horny cunt took over and she dropped to her knees and did what she was told. With the thong in her mouth, she turned around to show Clarence that she had done what he told her to do.

Clarence thought 'so far so good -- she hasn't got mad yet.' He knew he was starting to push his luck and get carried away , but he smiled an evil smile at her and said, "Stick your chest out. I'm going to slap your tits, bitch." As she stood up straight and pushed out her chest, her pussy was gushing. Clarence slapped both tits several times. He knew it had to hurt, but Katherine took it like a good slut. He took the thong from her mouth and put it in his pocket. "Who owns you, bitch?" he asked. She responded "You do sir. You own my pussy, my mouth, my tits and my ass. You own my whole body sir. I am your slut"

"And you'll do whatever I want, right?"

"Yes sir."

He took out his cell phone and said, "Follow me, bitch."

She briefly hesitated, "Where are we going sir?"

"Shut the fuck up slut and follow me. I'm going to take naked pictures of your slutty cunt next to the front gate."

She had never let anyone take nude pictures of her, but even though she knew it was wrong, Katherine was too far gone now to care. She would do anything for this young man. He took her to the opened front gate of the estate and made her stand against it. AS he was taking a couple of pictures, a car went by and slowed down and honked its horn. She was beyond caring at this point. She had never been this turned on.

Clarence grabbed her arm, spun her around and slapped her ass hard. He told her to get her nasty old slutty ass up to his apartment so he could treat her like the cum dump that she is. Katherine had never been called names like this before. It should have embarrassed and disgusted her, but she was getting more turned on each time he abused her. She was completely under Clarence's power. She hurried up the steps as Clarence followed smacking her ass all the way.

After Clarence took off his pants, he turned to her and said, "Crawl over to me and beg to suck my cock and lick my balls."

Katherine fell to her knees and crawled over to Clarence, looking up at him with pleading eyes, "Please sir, can this nasty slut suck your cock? Will you give your cum to this worthless cum bucket? Can I please suck on your beautiful balls?"

Clarence's cock had never been as hard as it was right now. For the next three hours, Clarence called her names and treated her like a cheap gutter whore. He made her scream and he made her beg. He left his handprints on her ass and her tits and her face. He videotaped her telling him that she was his black cock whore and a cum dump for him whenever he wanted one. He took pictures of her sucking his cock and made her beg to rim his ass. He abused her in any way that he could think of. And she loved every minute of it. Katherine finally passed out on the floor so Clarence went to bed.

When she woke up, it was 9:00 and Clarence was still in bed. She grabbed one of his old shirts and scampered back to her house to shower and prepare his breakfast. When he finally came over to her house around 11:00, she led him to the table and then obediently climbed under it. When they had both finished, she said, "Clarence, before you start work today, can we talk for a while?"

"Sure Katherine."

She began, "Clarence, I love you. I know I'm an old lady , but I don't want you to get tired of me and leave me. I don't know what I would do without you. You know I will do anything for you and that I belong to you. I think last night should have shown you that I belong to you." Clarence nodded his head. She continues, "I love you, Honey and I was wondering if you would ever consider marrying me. I would be a good wife. I would be a lover or a slut or a friend, or all three. Whatever you want me to be I will be for you. Would you at least think about it, Clarence?"

Clarence sat for a long time thinking. He finally said, "I love you too, Katherine. I like to work for you. I like when you suck my cock and when I fuck you. After last night, I even like treating you like a slut. I have to admit that it felt good when you licked my ass. But I don't know if your son would approve of us getting married. And I don't know what momma would say."

"Clarence, I would be willing to ask your momma and to talk to my son. If they agree to you marrying this old white broad, would you do it?"

"Yes, Katherine. I want to marry you. Then would you let me drive any of your cars?" Katherine laughed at this big kid and said, "Which car is your favorite, Clarence?"

"I like the Corvette," he said.

"It's yours," she said. "I want you to have it, Lover. Now, will you marry me if our families approve? I don't know that much would change, although the big house would then be your house so you could sleep here if you wanted. You can keep the apartment so you have a place to go to get away from me if you want. I would still suck your cock at breakfast and fuck you whenever you want. My body would still belong to you."

Clarence thought about it. His life was good. He was the happiest he has ever been in his whole life. And he was excited about the new direction their relationship appears to be headed.

"Yes, Katherine, I want to marry you."

Katherine took the next week off work, and she and Clarence boarded the company plane for Dallas. When they arrived at his momma's house and the hugs and greetings were concluded, Katherine asked Clarence if he would leave her and his mother to chat. After Clarence left, Katherine told her how Clarence had saved her from being raped; how he helped her home and threw her ex boyfriend out of her house. She talked of how pleased she was with his work on the estate and their time spent talking over meals. She didn't mention that her mouth was always filled with Clarence's cock during breakfast. She went on to talk of watching television and going to movies together and how they enjoyed each other's company. The whole time, Clarence's mother had a big smile on her face. Finally she interrupted, "Mizz Katherine, I know you fond of my boy. And I know that Clarence thinks the world of you. If you trying to ask me if you two can live together or make love or whatever it's called these days, then I totally approve. I don't know what you see in that big dumb tub of a kid. And I don't know what your country club friends are gonna think of him, but I am happy that you two like each other enough to be together."

Katherine was smiling. She said, "It's not that we just like each other, Mrs. Johnson. We love each other and we want to get married."

Clarence's momma leaped from her chair and gave Katherine a big hug. Both women had tears running down their faces. "Mizz Katherine, I never thought Clarence would ever find a woman to marry. Ever! And I woulda never dreamed he's find someone like you. This is the happiest day of my life, Mizz Katherine."

"Since we're going to be related, please just call me Katherine."

"And you just call me 'Hazel.' Or you can call me 'momma.'"

Clarence came back in to the room and saw his two women hugging so he wrapping his big arms around both of them. They spent the night with Clarence and her family and they all celebrated the upcoming marriage. The next day they boarded the plane and headed for California and Katherine's son and her brother. After the flight leveled out, Katherine asked, "Clarence, can I suck your cock? Please?" He laughed and said, "Crawl on over here you horny old lady and have at it." They spent the next 30 minutes with Clarence looking out the window and Katherine sucking his cock.

They spent the night in a suit at the Marriott where they ordered room service and spent the next three hours after dinner trying to catch up on their lovemaking. The next morning, Katherine's son Scott met them at his apartment near the university. Scott first noticed his old friend Clarence was with her and then he noticed that his mother appeared happier than he had seen her since he was a little boy. After Scott and Clarence hugged and caught up on their lives, Katherine began telling Scott the same story that she had shared with Clarence's mother. When she got to the part about him saving her from the rapists and then getting her ex out of the house, Scott stood up and looked affectionately at Clarence, "Thank you, my friend. I don't know what else to say."

Katherine smiled and continued her story. She watched Scott through the whole telling and couldn't seem to get a reading from his face. When she finished, Scott stood up and with a stone cold look on his face, told Clarence to get up. Scott was big, but he was still six inches shorter and 100 pounds lighter than Clarence. As Scott walked over to Clarence, Katherine stood up to intervene. Scott stared Clarence in the eye until Clarence finally looked down at the floor. Finally Scott said, "Do you promise me right now that you will take care of my mom and not let anything happen to her? Do you promise to make sure she stays this happy?" Clarence slowly looked up at Scott as he continued, "Because if you don't take care of my mom, I will kick your big butt." Scott held out his hand and they shook hands, and then Scott turned and said, "Mom, I'm really happy for you. Clarence is a good guy."

After departing, Katherine dropped Clarence at a movie so she could have a conversation with her brother. She told the same tale, and before he could jump in, she added that the company shares are held in trust and are not affected by her marriage. If anything happens to her, the company remains intact and Scott and Vance would control and manage the trust. Clarence would inherit only her cash, which was substantial. Once Vance knew that it Katherine's marriage to Clarence wouldn't affect the company, he too, gave his blessing.

That evening, Katherine and Clarence hosted her brother Vance and his wife for dinner so that they could become acquainted. In the cab on the way back to the hotel, Clarence began kissing Katherine and worked his hand up her skirt to her wet panties. The cab driver watched in the mirror as this big ugly black guy fingered the hot older woman to climax in the back of his cab. When he finished, he saw the cabbie watching, so he said, just loud enough for him to hear, "When we get to the room, I'm gonna fuck your ass." Katherine just moaned and said, "Anything you want, stud."

Back in the room, Clarence did fuck her ass, and she willingly cleaned his cock with her mouth afterwards. Clarence still had this phobia about her cleaning his cock after anal sex so he said, "Go brush your teeth Katherine."

She looked at him defiantly and said, "I'll brush them on one condition."

"W-w-what is it?" Clarence asked with concern building on his face.

Katherine smiled at Clarence and said, "I want to lick your ass and jack you off first. Then I'll brush my teeth."

Clarence smiled and stood up. As he was turning around, he said, "Get on your knees bitch and stick your tongue as far up my black ass as you can."

"Yes sir," she said.

They slept well, and Katherine got up first. She showered, dressed and ordered a big room service breakfast while Clarence was in the shower. She ate her toast and fruit so that when Clarence was ready to eat, she would be ready to do her duty. Clarence came to the table and gave her a big kiss and sat down to eat. She dropped to her knees and had her first helping of his cock for the day.

The next few weeks were busy. Katherine was preparing for a wedding, travel arrangements, and a honeymoon, all while trying to perform her duties as CEO of the oil company. She had decided to get married in Florida near Orlando. It didn't have any special meaning for her, but she thought that Clarence's siblings would enjoy a few days at Disneyworld. Actually, the big kid she was marrying probably would too.

One afternoon she took Clarence to a nearby shopping center to pick out a wedding dress. She told Clarence that, since it was just going to be a small wedding, she planned to just buy a knee length conservative dress. At first Clarence was disappointed that she wouldn't be wearing something short and sexy, but she reminded him that her son and Clarence's mother would be there. She saw the look of disappointment so she handed him her charge card and told him to go across the mall to the Victoria's Secret and buy a couple of outfits, bikinis and some honeymoon sleepwear for her. "And get anything else that you think looks interesting." she said.

When they left the mall, she asked if she could see what he bought. He said, "No you can't. But you promised to wear whatever I bought, didn't you?"

"Yes I did, Clarence. When we're on our honeymoon, you can select my clothes if you want." That made him smile as he leaned back in the seat. Katherine was beginning to wonder if she made a mistake. After all, she is 42 years old, and although Clarence isn't that smart, he certainly can be creative.

As the big day approached, Katherine's family flew in from California and Katherine sent the company jet to bring Clarence's family. Katherine picked up the whole tab.

After a couple of days at Disney for the kids, and Clarence, it was the big day. They were married in a small private family ceremony. Katherine's dress, although knee length, still managed to hug her curves quite nicely. Clarence approved, and couldn't wait to take it off her tonight.

They spent their first day as a married couple at Epcot, and then flew to the Caribbean. Clarence's family stayed in Florida for a couple of more days and then was flown home. Katherine's son flew back to school the next day and her brother flew to Dallas to visit company headquarters.

After the honeymooners checked in to the room they had a quick fuck, then Katherine said they had reservations at a nearby restaurant. As she started to get ready, Clarence stopped her and held out a small bag with the Victoria's Secret logo on it. She nodded her head and went in to the bathroom to check it out. It was a one piece mini halter dress with a flared skirt. It had matching four inch heels with it. She yelled, "Clarence, are you sure about this?"

"Put it on," he said.

Katherine knew she had to go braless, but she slid a a pair of panties on under the dress. She put on the shoes and stepped into the sitting room of the suite. Clarence was wearing shorts and an untucked baggy shirt to hide his ever increasing gut. When he saw her, he grinned in approval. She said, "Clarence, I'm 42 years old. I'm way too old to wear something like this. Look, when I turn or lift my arms, you can see my panties."

"I can fix that," he said. He walked over, stooped down and slid her panties down her smooth tanned legs.

"Clarence, I won't go out like this! If I turn around or move too quickly, people will see my pussy. And there is only one little knot behind my neck that is between this dress being on or off. Give me back my panties so I can go put on something else."

Clarence grabbed her arm and spun her towards him. She had a look of shock on her face as he reached down, lift the skirt and jammed two fingers up her pussy. "Oh fuck!" she screamed. Her pussy was gushing at his rough touch. He leaned down and shoved his tongue into her mouth and pushed another finger in her wet pussy making her buck and moan.

He stepped back and removed his hand from her dripping cunt, jammed it into her mouth and said, "Listen to me bitch. You said you would wear whatever I picked out. This is what I picked out. So be quiet and do what I tell you. Now if you understand, then suck my cock."

Katherine dropped to her knees and sucked Clarence until he blew his cum down her throat. When she finally stood, she said, "You are right, Honey. I'll wear whatever you want. I just didn't want you to be embarrassed by me, Honey. That's why I was trying to cover up."

As he scratched his big gut, he said, "You're not going to embarrass me, Katherine. As disgusting looking as I am, you don't seem to be embarrassed by me. I mean look at me Katherine. I weigh almost 300 pounds. I'm not good looking at all. I'm not smart and I'm only 18."

"I've never been ashamed of you Clarence. I love you so much. Let's go to dinner."

Clarence was excited to show off his new wife to everyone. They walked to a nearby restaurant and Katherine could feel the breeze on her naked pussy. Each time she turned or whenever Clarence stopped to kiss her, her skirt road up so everyone nearby could see her sexy ass.

After dinner, Clarence said, "Let's walk on the beach." They held hands and walked along the moonlit beach listening to the waves, and Katherine couldn't remember ever being happier. There wasn't anyone nearby so Clarence turned and kissed his wife deeply. His hands pulled her skirt over her ass, but she didn't stop him. As he continued to kiss her, he lifted her skirt higher and higher until he could get his hands on her bare breasts. Katherine's nipples were hard and Clarence twisted them. Katherine leaned her head back and softly moaned as Clarence slowly lifted her dress over her head and dropped it on the sand. He reached his hand down and put two fingers in her wet pussy and fingered her to a climax. Her legs trembled, and she would have fallen if Clarence wasn't holding her up.

Clarence held Katherine's hand, picked up her dress and they continued down the beach. Clarence had a hard on as he held his hot naked wife's hand as they walked along the sand. Every once-in-a-while they could hear men's in the shadows; "Wow, Look at that hot babe. She's naked," and "Man, I would love to fuck that," and "Holy shit, that hot woman is with that big ugly dude." Katherine had never done anything like this, and was on the verge of coming each time she heard someone commenting on her. As they were about to return to the hotel, Clarence let Katherine put her dress back on.