Katherine Takes Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Katherine agrees that John will take Robert's cane.
7.7k words
3.97
22.3k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

Katherine Takes Control Chapter 3.

In which Robert persuades Katherine to introduce the cane....

John remained comfortable with the subservient role that he had adopted in the marriage with Katherine. After nearly eight years of marriage life was getting a little stale, particularly on the sexual side, so he half welcomed Katherine's new dominant role. He acknowledged that she, as the older of the two, and as the principal wage earner, should determine how they conducted their lives, even though this meant that he had become a 'house husband' responsible for all household chores. He had already received a beating from her with the crop and he found a new eroticism over her dominance and the thought of corporal punishment by her.

He was apprehensive of the attention that Katherine was giving to Robert, her business service manager, though. He accepted that Robert could make meaningful recommendations on improvements on how the house was managed but John, although excited by the penalties that Robert had determined would be appropriate for work that had not been of the required standard, was apprehensive of the severity of the punishments which had been suggested, although these had appeared to be acceptable to Katherine. Although excited over the prospect he was apprehensive of more serious punishments suggested as due as a result of Robert's assessment.

On a Thursday two weeks after Katherine had last beaten him she was getting ready to go to work as usual. As she was having her shower John saw that she had laid out on the bed the clothing which she intended to wear. It included the blue French knickers and bra he had given her for her birthday and which she had only worn previously on special occasions. As she came out of the shower he admired her nakedness as she started to get dressed. She smiled at him as she drew up the panties. "Robert's panties and bra for today darling," referring to the time when Robert had handled and admired the lingerie. As she tucked her full breasts into the bra he again admired her lovely figure and reflected on what she had said.

As he watched she posed in front of him before pulling on a tight black skirt. She finished dressing, grabbed her bag and skipped downstairs. As she left the house she told him: "Don't bother about supper I will be a bit late getting back this evening." She gave him a kiss, jumped into her car and drove off leaving him somewhat perplexed.

Why was she wearing the French knickers and bra? She never normally wore such provocative underclothing to work, retaining this for sensual evenings with him. He felt his cock rising as he faced the realism. God! She was wearing these intimate garments that he had given her because she planned on another meeting with Robert. But surely her choice of underwear could not be provocative when all she was doing was meeting a work colleague.

xxXxx

That evening she arrived home at nine o'clock and fell into John's arms. The smell of wine was wafting from her. She looked excited with rosy cheeks. As she kissed him deeply she grabbed his cock through his trousers. God, she really was randy. "Get me a drink, darling. I am going to change."

Shortly John had a glass of wine ready for her. She came down in her night clothes, a tee shirt and pyjama pants. She sat on the sofa, took a sip of wine and patted the seat for him to join her.

"Wow that was unexpected."

What?"

"Darling, I saw it!"

"What?"

"He took me to his flat and showed it to me."

"What?" Did she mean his cock? No it couldn't be.

"He has bought a punishment cane specially."

"What? Specially for what?"

"For me, no, for us, darling." She was so excited. As she continued. "For me to use on you, darling. It is made of fibre glass. It is quite thin and it very swishy. It really is fantastic."

"You went to his flat?"

"Yes darling, but we had come from the bar and we were only in his flat a short time."

"So, let's get this straight. From work you went with Robert to a bar and after having a drink or two.."

"Three."

"Three?"

"Yes, three drinks."

"Well that is beside the point. After drinking in a bar you went to his flat?"

"Yes, that's right darling."

"Katherine, you are a married woman. That is not how a respectable married woman should behave."

"Stop this insane jealousy John. He is a work colleague, nothing happened and you have no cause to be upset."

"Well I... er .... I am upset."

"I know that you are darling. But do not worry." She leaned over and kissed him. "Nothing happened." She touched his cock through his trousers. She continued: "Let's go to bed."

There were many unanswered question which John wanted to put to her but temptation gave way. They quickly rolled into their bed and once again he went down on her with his tongue as the previously agreed period of abstention of three weeks was still in force for another four days. She was soaking wet and was ready for anything. He used his fingers on her, then his tongue on her clitoris. She came quickly with a great deal of moaning and crying out. John was so pleased to have satisfied her but he was frustrated. He thought that while she was in this highly charged sexual state he should have sex with her. He got on top of her and introduced his cock to her bush. He stroked her labia with it. She moaned. Suddenly she closed her legs. "No, not yet. You mustn't." She turned her back on him and started to go to sleep. John remained tormented. 'Only four more days,' he thought to himself.

xxXxx

One of John's jobs in the house was to wash Katherine's lingerie by hand. The next morning he was anxious to see if there was any evidence in the French knickers she had been wearing the night before. He took them out of the laundry basket and inspected them carefully. They certainly smelt of her. There was a dried stain in the gusset, but from experience he knew that this would be the result of her leaking, as often happened when she was aroused. He was glad to see no other evidence of discharge. But that was not proof that nothing had happened. If she had had sex with Robert his semen could have been retained in a condom, or perhaps he had ejaculated elsewhere, perhaps on to her body. His cock started to harden at the thought. No, surely not. He returned the knickers and bra to the laundry bag to be dealt with later.

That evening when she got home, she changed into her night things. They had supper that he had prepared and they once again retired to the sofa. "What happened last night? he asked her.

She took his hand in hers. "Well, as I told you we had a couple of drinks after work in the bar down the road. I told Robert that you had received the 18 strokes from the crop as part of the punishment he had advised on. I went on to explain that it had gone well and that we were pleased to have followed his advice."

"Really? I am not sure about that," John said smiling. He kissed her cheek and gripped her hand.

She continued, disregarding his interruption: "Robert told me he wanted to show me something at his flat. Of course I was apprehensive, but curious. I asked him what it was, but he would not tell me. It was all very mysterious and exciting. We walked to his flat and when we got there he took my coat and got me a drink. I sat on the sofa and he sat beside me." She looked at me to see my reaction . "We were just chatting and after a bit he took my hand and gently kissed me."

"Oh, God no." John exclaimed.

"It's OK. It was nothing. I told him 'no' and he pulled back. He told me how he admired me both at work and socially."

She took a sip of her drink. John noticed her hand shaking. She replaced the glass on the side table. Her hand went to John's cock. She gave him a squeeze and started rubbing him. "I asked him what he wanted to show me."

"He got up, went to a desk in the corner and came back with the cane. As I was telling you it really is a proper punishment cane, very thin and very swishy. My heart missed a beat when I saw it. He swished it through the air a couple of times then gave it to me to practice with. It became quite amusing as he stacked some pillows on his desk and made me cane them. He stood behind me and took my hand to show me how to put the strokes right across the middle of the target. We beat the pillows together and he made me use all my strength." While explaining this she continued to rub her hand up and down John's cock which was now firm. She kissed John on the lips and as she drew away she whispered: "He told me that that was how I should cane you, darling." She gripped his cock. John sighed deeply.

"I asked him if he would let me borrow the cane and he replied that it would be better if I was to bring you to his flat."

"Well that won't happen," John said.

"I was holding the cane and rubbing my hands up its length. It was very smooth and flexible." She firmly squeezed the cock in her hand. "I kept on imagining using it on you, my darling."

"He asked me if I would like to receive a stroke. Suddenly my legs wobbled and I completely lost my breath. I got really nervous. I laughed nervously and told him 'no'."

"We returned to the sofa and our wine. He asked me if I had ever been smacked. I told him about my uncle who had beaten me with the yard rule when I was young. He asked how I had felt about it. I had to admit that I did get some excitement out of the thought of it. Eventually he took my hand which was holding the cane and said that I ought to experience it." She fidgeted on the sofa. "My God, I am wet. Please help me darling." With that John got to his knees in front of her and eased down her pyjamas. Her labia was glistening. He knew what she wanted so he put his lips to her vulva. His tongue was well practised in the art now. He licked the small hard button of her clitoris. She sighed holding his head in place.

He looked up to her. "What happened next?"

"I gave him back the cane." She moaned.

"He must have taken that as a sign?"

"Yes. He knew that I wanted to try it." She held his head to her groin. "He took my hand made me stand and lead me to the desk. He made me bend over the desk."

"Oh, no. You couldn't."

"Of course I had my office skirt on which is quite thick. He was very much in charge and told me that he should really remove it. But I told him: 'No.' I was shivering with fright. But I also had a burning desire to feel the cane."

John paused from his task as her vagina became more wet. He looked up at her. She smiled at him. "It's OK darling. Please carry on with your tongue. Shall I continue?"

"Yes, I need to hear it." Her hands went back to the back of his head. John's tongue worked harder and deeper as his cock remained solid in his trousers. She started raising her hips to his mouth.

"I should have stopped him but I knew what I wanted. Darling, I asked him to give me one stroke. He moved back, swished it through the air a few times then lad it gently on my buttocks. I tensed. His hand went to my back as he told me to relax. Then he gave me a stroke right across my bottom. I squealed and stood up rubbing my bottom. It was so painful even though it was over my skirt, but I had a sense of achievement. I had experienced the same cane that is going to be used on you. It hurt dreadfully, but after a couple of minutes I had a deep feeling of desire for more."

John's tongue seemed to have done the trick as she suddenly bucked up her hips, cried out and came. He continued licking up her even more copious juices.

"What happened then?"

"I asked him for another stroke. He agreed telling me that I should remove my skirt. I refused. I got back in position. He told me that this one would be harder; then he struck me. It was like a knife cutting into me but gradually I felt a lovely glow of heat on my bottom. I was tingling and very excited. I felt my vagina excreting. I knew that I would be soaking."

"I felt embarrassed as I got up and told him that I would have to go. He told me to finish my drink. I told him that the cane was very effective as I rubbed my bottom before gently sitting down again on the sofa."

"He replenished both our drinks then sat opposite me in an arm chair. The sexual tension in the room had dissipated."

"He then took one of my hands in his and started talking: 'Your husband is a good man', he told me. 'But there are still penalties which need to be settled as a result of my inspection. We need to look at the rating of 'one'. As you know this rating merited 12 strokes of the punishment cane you have just experienced and two weeks abstention from sexual gratification for him. The house assessment produced four 'ones' therefore 48 strokes of the cane and 8 weeks of sexual abstention are due. I suggest that we carry out the punishment here, and since 48 strokes are quite severe with this cane and, since he is new to it all, we break that down into two lots of 24 strokes and two periods each of four weeks abstention.'"

"Well I was amazed that he seemed to have worked all this out." She told John. "I could feel the warm glow of the cane strokes he had given me and to be honest I craved more. I knew that you would be turned on by this so I agreed his plan."

John stopped his licking and gasped at this. "How could you without asking me?"

She replied in an unusually firm voice. "We agreed that we would accept Robert's assessment and recommendations. I have decided that I want this done." She pulled John up her reclining body and gave him a kiss. "Besides," she looked into his eyes. "It excites me." She licked his ear and whispered. "And... you want to please me.... Don't you?"

"Oh Katherine. Yes. Yes I do"

xxXxx

Two days later she came home from work and after an initial few sips of her Gin and Tonic she told John to sit down on the sofa beside her. "We have one more day of the current sexual abstention period to go. Darling, I am really missing having sex with you," she told him as she took his hand. "I think that you and I should have a week of good sex before we start another period of abstention. How does that sound?"

"Well a week of loving sounds great to me but we really do not need to have another period of abstention."

"Yes darling. We have discussed all that before. Of course the abstention periods are hard on you but Robert says that they are necessary. By denying you any orgasm for a period you can build up your libido for a fantastically erotic explosion of pleasure after a few days. No, I think that it is good for you to be denied orgasm for a period and hopefully you will learn to control your ejaculations better."

John was not happy. "OK," he reluctantly told her.

Katherine continued: "Anyway, I have agreed that I would take you to Robert for a caning at 10:00 am on the Saturday after next. That will give us over a week to ourselves. He told me that the punishment would take less than an hour."

"Oh my God. No. No. I couldn't. How could you?"

She kissed him again and rubbed his cock through his trousers. "You will love it darling. I really look forward to giving you a proper punishment with that cane. You deserve it, and you know it." His cock twitched violently and she smiled as she held it. "And you want it, don't you?"

"Yes, Katherine, I do."

xxXxx

At last the initial three week abstention period was over and Katherine and John had the most glorious eight days of sex. Although they were both working as normal during the week days they ensured that every evening was kept free so that they could stay at home and enjoy each other. They would get home from work put on sensible loose clothing, cook themselves a simple meal, open one or two good bottles of wine, watch an erotic film (they were not into hard porn) then they would make love. They enthusiastically made up for the three weeks abstinence.

On the Friday evening both of them knew that this was to be their last evening when John would be allowed sexual gratification before the next punishment and before the subsequent abstention period was due to start. Although not mentioning it to each other they were both anxious about the beating which she was to inflict on John the following morning. They were cautious what they said to each other and literally 'tip toed' around each other as they had their supper and watched a bit of TV. They both jumped as if a bomb had gone off when the phone rang. Katherine answered it.

John heard only one side of the conversation:

"Hello."....... "We have just finished supper."........."Yes, we know. Don't worry we will be there on time." ...... "Well rather nervous actually." ..... "Actually, he is very nervous." ........"Why do you need to come around?"......... "Oh." .........."I see." ....... "Hang on I will just see what John say."

She turned to him. "It's Robert. He wants to come around now."

"Why?"

"He says that he just wants to talk to us through tomorrow."

"I really don't see why that is necessary."

"John, I think that we ought to let him."

"Oh God." He paused. "OK then, if that is what you think."

She spoke into the phone. "OK Robert we will expect you in a quarter of an hour."

As they had been lounging in their night attire both of them went upstairs to put on a few more clothes.

Five minutes later John was answering the door and was letting Robert into the house as Katherine finished dressing.

He was dressed in a pair of slacks and a polo shirt.

John led him into the sitting room. Katherine, now in a pair of slacks and a green sweater, appeared at the door. Robert went across the room and gave her a kiss on the cheek. John went to the kitchen to get him a whisky. Robert sat down next to Katherine on the sofa, chatted to her and took the drink John brought him.

"I am sorry to intrude, especially as this is your last night before the next period of sexual abstention for John. I appreciate that you will be wanting time together now." He paused and smiled at Katherine and John. "But I thought it would be a good idea to let you know what was going to happen tomorrow."

Katherine looked anxious. "So I will keep this short." he continued. "Four weeks abstention is a long time and it is particularly hard on you Katherine." He patted her on the knee.

He continued. "John, tomorrow you are going to take 24 strokes of the cane from Katherine. This is half of the punishment for those items marked on the assessment as 'one'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," John replied. His heart was thumping in his chest as he felt his penis stir.

"You accept that."

"Yes, sir."

"I want you dressed in track suit trousers with nothing on beneath them. You can wear a tee shirt top. On your arrival at my place, you will strip off your clothes and I will strap you to a restraining devise which I have prepared. Katherine will then administer the twenty four strokes. Any unnecessary movement or noise and the stroke will be repeated. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Once the punishment is completed you may quickly dress and leave the house. Katherine will stay behind." His hand went to her knee again as he looked at her. He turned to John. "You will remember that part of the final part of the punishment was for you to give Katherine away for the night for at least eight hours."

Katherine whimpered quietly and John gasped. "Yes, sir, I remember. But we may decide not to undertake that final part, sir."

"Well be that as it may, I have decided that you will prepare for that event by giving Katherine away for one hour after the punishment tomorrow. Think of it as a sort of rehearsal for the final punishment when you will have no idea where your wife is and what she may be doing for a full eight hours. The bonus of this is that you will get used to the fact that she is away from you while you are at home contemplating what may be happening. She may also be able to lessen your future punishment, depending how she behaves during that hour. Understand?"

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers