Katherine Takes Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will happen to her?" John asked.

"That is not for you to know at this stage. I am confident that she will want to do all that she can to lessen your future punishment so it will be a win win situation all round. I am leaving now and will leave a DVD of a girl receiving a severe caning which I suggest that you look at tonight. It will liven up your last night before the abstention period!" With that he finished his drink, stood, dropped the disc on the table, gave Katherine another kiss and left.

John's cock was rampant. He went to Katherine on the sofa. They hugged each other. Then he touched her breasts through her clothing. She sighed. They were both overcome with emotion.

"I am not sure that you should stay with him as he suggests," John told her as he continued to caress her breasts.

"Oh, John. It will only be for an hour. Surely little harm can be done."

"Well I think that he could do a lot to you in an hour," John replied.

Her hand went to his cock enclosed in his trousers. "Well darling, I think that we should go along with what Robert directs."

"Directs?"

"Yes, darling. Directs." Her hand continued her caress.

.

"Well we had better watch the DVD." Katherine told him as she got up and put it into the player.

The DVD was a Russian made porno film with English sub-titles. Although Katherine and John enjoyed erotic films they were not really into watching porno films, so this was a first for them. The story was of a pretty girl who had been found guilty in a court of taking part in an illegal demonstration. She was sentenced to fifty strokes of the cane. There was then much made of signing agreements, a handover to a punishment centre, undressing and a naked invasive medical inspection by white coated 'doctors'. Gradually, as the film progressed, John started to get hard and, as the tension built, he felt Katherine beside him cuddling up to him. She rubbed his thigh and he tightened his arm around her with his hand conveniently holding her bosom, which was beginning to heave as a result of the effect of the film.

"Wow, this is a awesome." she said as she gripped John's rising cock. The girl was led into a room naked where there was a whipping saw horse. Her wrists and ankles were strapped to the legs of the apparatus by two pretty girls wearing little. The end result was that the poor girl was bent over the contraption at the waist with her naked bottom high. The assistants took their places in the side of the room as a well built masked man, naked to the waist and wearing a small loin cloth covering his genitals, walked around the offender swishing an evil looking three foot cane. They noticed that his buttocks were bare as he turned his back on the camera.

"That is exactly like Robert's."

"What his buttocks?"

"No, silly. The cane." Katherine told him. John's cock twitched. She realised how excited he was and removed the cock from his clothes. 'At last,' he thought as it swung out in the fresh air. He eased Katherine's pants down so his fingers could get to her vagina. He was worried about showing her his fearful excitement as his fingers worked on her. She was incredibly wet. "God, this is exciting," she exclaimed.

The masked man walked around the hapless girl then took up position to start the punishment. He swished the cane through the air five times, then placed it gently across the middle of the girl's buttocks and waited for about ten seconds. The cane tapped her buttocks, once, twice, three times. He then struck. Katherine gasped, John's cock jumped in her grasp. At the bottom of the screen the figure "1" appeared.

Slowly a red line started materialising across her cheeks. It deepened. He struck again. A second line slowly appeared. And again. He continued striking the girl at about ten second intervals until she was covered by red tramlines across her arse. By the time the twelve strokes had landed the girl was moving, attempting to get away on the bench. After 25 strokes she was really agitated and crying. There was a pause in proceedings as one of the girls gently administered the bottom by rubbing some sort of balm on it. The bottom glistened in the light. Shortly the man continued with the beating. After 45 strokes he stopped and called over one of the girls. She came to him and removed the loin cloth, thus exposing a generous cock which was at half mast.

Katherine cried out. She gripped John's cock. "God this is erotic," she exclaimed.

The film continued: He advanced towards the poor victim and placed his cock in the crease of her bottom. He rubbed it up and down the fold. Shortly he stopped, took position to her side again and completed the five remaining strokes. By this time his cock was rigid and her bottom was in a sad state. He gave the cane to one of the girls and advanced towards the backside of the victim. The second girl came forward with a tube of some lubrication and squirted it generously over the victim's anus. The camera zoomed in as his now rigid cock hovered at the entrance of the poor girl's back entrance. He eased into position, smeared the lubrication up and down the victims crease with his cock, then put his cock in position for penetration and gave a slight push.

Katherine was wild. She was moaning as she took deep breaths. Her hands were busy working all over John. John in a frenzy bent her over the end of the sofa, lifted her skirt, ripped down her pants and entered her violently. She looked behind her as he thrust into her and her eyes fixed on the TV screen where the large cock was pushing in and out of the girl's bottom. Katherine cried out and orgasmed, secreting a deal of mucus.

They had difficulty sleeping in view of the plans for the following morning. John turned towards Katherine and held her in his arms. "And was the cock in the film as big as our friend's?" He asked.

"What do you mean, darling?"

"You felt Robert's cock when he was here last month giving us the assessment. I saw your hand."

"Oh, darling. My hand was on his thigh, not his cock. Anyway I was caught up in the moment."

"I know you were. That is why I didn't say anything."

"Don't worry. It didn't mean anything. I only love you."

"I think that I know that. Don't touch him tomorrow when you are alone together."

She sighed deeply. "Oh darling." Her hand went to his penis. It was firm and hard into her belly again. She started milking it as they both dozed.

The next morning they got up early, had some breakfast then shared a shower where they touched each other and made love under the jet of water. This was to be their last coupling before the start of the next abstention period. It was loving and gentle compared with the efforts of the previous evening. "Darling, today I am going to beat you hard with Robert's cane and I will get pleasure from doing it. You understand that don't you?"

"Yes I know," replied John in a croaking voice. His heart was beating fast and he shivered as his cock started to rise again. Three times in the last twelve hours. Unbelievable, she thought as she glanced down at his penis.

He took a towel and was drying himself in the bedroom as he noticed that she had placed the blue French lingerie the he had given her for her birthday on the bed. He knew that this was an indication that she wanted Robert to see her in the flimsy material. He touched his hard cock as he imagined Robert looking at her. His heart skipped a beat.

"Would you prefer me in a skirt or trousers," she asked him as she entered the room wrapped in a towel.

He was surprised as it was not often that she asked his advice as to what to wear.

"I don't think that you ought to be too provocative," he told her. "Trousers would be better."

He couldn't bring himself to comment on the underwear.

She got a pair of green loose silk slacks with an elasticated waist out of the cupboard and started to get dressed.

John went to the cupboard put on a polo shirt and grabbed his track suit trousers. He remembered that he had been told not to wear his boxers. He eased up the track suit. It felt sexy without pants underneath, especially as he recalled the reason for their absence. His cock was hard . Katherine turned to him. "Darling, you would look so much better in those tight nylon trousers you sometimes wear for cycling."

"OK, but I will have to wear a jock strap with them," he countered.

She came across to him in her bra and panties. She kissed him on the lips. "I want you to wear them. And Robert said no underwear." She touched his cock. "You wouldn't want to displease him, would you?"

In the meantime Katherine put on a loose silk sleeveless top. As she pulled up the slacks with the elasticated waist she thought how easy it was going to be to slip them down. She admired the tight fit across her bottom in the long mirror. She looked ravishing.

It was 9.30 am. Half an hour to go. "We ought to be going," she told him. He was struggling with his erection in the tight trousers he had been told to wear. He had attempted to keep the hard cock controlled lying up his stomach, but the head tended to push out of the top of his trousers on its own accord. Katherine came to his help by pushing his cock down his right trouser leg. It stuck out obscenely but at last it was tightly contained.

The drive to Robert's house took fifteen minutes. As they were driving Katherine, in the passengers seat, moved her right hand across the seat to rest on John's upper thigh. She tapped it gently. "I expect that you are quite nervous."

"Yes," he replied in a shaking voice. "I have never been caned before."

She gripped his thigh. "Oh, poor darling." Her hand started rubbing up and down his thigh. His cock was still hard. "Yes, it certainly will be an exhilarating experience for you." Her hand found the expanded cock through the light nylon track suit. "Oh my!" She gripped the cock. "Oh dear me..... We really are getting excited, aren't we?" It was as rigid as it could get within the constraints of his trouser leg.


"Yes," he croaked.

"You really want this, don't you?" Her hand played with his cock.

"Yes."

She continued playing while he tried to concentrate on his driving. Out of blue she suddenly asked: "Do you think that I ought to show him my French knickers and bra if he asks?"

"Oh, Katherine!"

Her grip tightened. "Well do you?"

"Oh, Katherine, please." She slapped the cock. "I know that you want to show off to him in your sexy lingerie but..." She slapped his cock again. "Owee. But it is completely transparent."

She felt the rigid penis it twitch. "You want me to display my body to him in the French lingerie, don't you?"

Another slap. "Oh. Ow. Yes, OK, if he asks."

"So you agree."

"Yes. But you must not take it off. You really must remained covered."

"Good boy." She paused. "As you said you can see right through the material in any case."

"Yes, I know. But you mustn't get carried away." By this time his cock was absolutely solid.


"OK. But you told me how much he wanted to see my body in them."

"Yes."

"And him seeing me will give you pleasure as well." She gripped his tool tightly.

He paused before answering. She slapped his tool again. "Oh.... God..... Yes Katherine."


They had arrived and he parked the car. Katherine lead the way to the front door. John's tracksuit was so tight he had difficulty retaining decency. But luckily they made the front door without anyone seeing his embarrassment. Robert let them in and led the way to the sitting room. John's stomach had butterflies and his legs felt weak. Katherine went and sat beside Robert who was sitting on the arm of the sofa. John was not invited to sit. He stood in front of them, knees shaking.

"John, you need to be aware of one thing. I am in charge and you are to do precisely what you are told. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir,"

"Good. I notice that you have a good erection under there." He pointed to his crotch.

"Yes, sir."

"Did you watch the video I gave you?"

Katherine responded, "Yes, we watched it together. It was most erotic."

"And did you make love after watching it?"

Katherine and John looked at each other. Katherine spoke: "Actually it was so erotic we had sex while watching it."

"Oh that must have been good. Well let's get on. Follow me." Both Katherine and John followed Robert through a door in the side of the room.

They entered a large comfortable room with several comfortable arm chairs and a sofa to relax in. The centre of the room was clear of furniture other than a contraption built out of what looked like stainless steel scaffolding poles. There were two verticals poles from the ground up to about five feet. At the top there was a horizontal pole holding them together. Nearly half way down, at about three feet above the ground there was a slack leather strap about a foot wide also joining the two vertical poles. There were four further poles going diagonally from the vertical poles, at the same height as the leather strap giving stability to the structure. It was thus firmly anchored to the floor. Resting against the structure was a three and a half foot cane. From Katherine's description John recognised this as the recently bought acquisition that Robert had showed her.

Robert saw both Katherine and John studying the stainless steel structure. He explained: "A rather ingenious easily transportable whipping post." John shuddered loudly enough for them both to hear. "It really is very simple. The miscreant places his feet by the vertical poles where his ankles are shackled. He leans over the leather support which support his hips high and his wrists are shackled to rings set in the diagonal posts in the front. One can alter the position of the rings to suit the stretchability of the miscreant. An ingenious addition is this hole in the leather. The miscreant places his genitals through the hole so that they hang below. This will prevent an accidental strike of the cane on the testicles which are bound below. If the miscreant is a lady the hole can be put to another use, as you can imagine."

Both Katherine and John were amazed.

"Now there is no point in hanging about. Katherine please take off John's track suit trousers." Katherine beckoned John to her. She placed her hands on his waist and gently lowered the trousers allowing his cock to spring out. It was hard. She took it in her hand and rubbed it back and forth. She looked him in the eye. "I am so looking forward to caning you hard, darling, with a proper punishment cane." He visibly shivered. "You know that it will do you good and you know that you want it. And I want you to take it well, understand?" She gripped his penis hard.

"Yes. Katherine."

Robert had, in the meantime, gone to the stainless steel contraption and had taken hold of the cane. He beckoned John and Katherine to join him. He passed the cane to John who noticed its pliability and suppleness. He swished it through the air. It made a significant swish. This was a serious punishment whip, just as Katherine had previously said. 'God, Oh hell. What had they got him into?'

Robert told John where to stand so that Katherine could strap his ankles to the two vertical parallel bars which were about two and a half feet apart. Robert then pushed him forward so that he was resting on, and bending over, the thick leather support. He was surprised at how comfortable it was. Katherine manoeuvred John's cock and testicles through the hole so that gravity helped them hang down. His cock was still rigid. Robert attached his wrists to the straps on the diagonal poles so that his body was stretched as an inverted U over the leather support. Katherine was no her knees on the floor pulling John's penis through the hole. She needed to have final pleasure from the cock of the husband she loved. She pulled it down, kissed it and then took the bulbous head in her mouth. It was as if they were the only two in the room. "This is the last sexual pleasure you will have until the period of abstention is over," she told him.

Then there was quite a difficult job which Katherine undertook with guidance from Robert getting a leather cock restrainer firmly secured around John's cock. Although beginning to retract it was solid enough to make it possible. John found the pressure of the leather sheaf incredibly enjoyable. A strap was also placed around his testicles. Both the cock restraint and the testicle strap were pulled down and secured. This was a strain on John, but was not sufficiently severe as to cause him too much discomfort. His cock was tightly ensconced and pulled away from his body; oddly it was a pleasant sensation. Although he could not influence it he retained his erection.

John heard the switch of the cane whistle through the air three times before it was gently rested on his buttocks. He felt it raise then suddenly swish, crack, it landed. The pain was incredible. A searing cutting across his buttocks. Before he had a chance to do anything the second stroke landed, then the third. And on it went until the fourteenth stroke. All were excruciating pain. He tried to avoid the endless strikes but the tight bindings held his body so he couldn't. On the fifteenth stroke a soft warm glow came over him. Katherine paused while Robert said quietly to her. "Go slower now he's warmed up. And strike hard for the last few."

Katherine now spaced out the strokes with thirty second intervals. Sixteen, pause wait the cane rises, seventeen. John looked forward to the next one. He tried to raise his buttocks. He pushed them up. Oh heavens, eighteen. Oh that feels good. Wait, get ready.

Katherine paused. There was loud breathing from all three of them.

"Last six," said Robert.

"Katherine?"

"Yes, darling," she said through heavy breathing.

John's voice was frightened: "Please make these six really hard."

"Of course, darling."

Now he actually looked forward to the next strike. It would be really painful. Suddenly swish. God! Twenty-one. Oh that was so good. Katherine was astounded. His bottom was a mass of deep purple bruising with some drops of blood oozing in places, yet he seemed to welcome more. Swish - Twenty-two. John bit his lip. Oh God, this was so extreme. The cane lifted. Suddenly he felt the rush. He was about to come. He attempted to stop it, but, as all men know, once it is on its way it is impossible to strop. His testicles gave up their splendour; he felt the stream beginning its pulsating flow. Twenty-three. His first spurt through the hole at the end of the cock restraint was a big one, it splashed on the floor. Then there was another. And another. The cock was still discharging. Another pulse. Oh God it was still coming. The cane was raised again. The final strike landed and John's cock gave it's final four pulses in quick succession. John was wasted. His discharge was complete. He felt tremendous.

Katherine noticed the substantial puddle of spunk on the floor. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. She went behind him and gently moved her hand over his lacerated buttocks. "Well done darling."

They released John and he stood stiffly rubbing his bottom. Katherine inspected his buttocks and gently rubbed her hands over the lacerations. She gave him a kiss. She found his trousers, passed them to him and he slipped them on.

Robert turned to John. "As I told you I will be keeping Katherine here for an hour. You drive home and I will send her back to you by taxi."

"But why?" Asked John.

Katherine answered in a quavering voice. "Now be a good boy and do what you are told, darling. I will be home very soon."