Katherine Takes Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


John was deeply concerned. It hurt to leave her, but he looked across at her and she gave him a nervous smile. He knew that she would have been aroused by the beating, probably more aroused than he had ever known her to be before. It had been a severe beating by any standards and he knew that she revelled in the pleasure and pain of sadomasochism. He had almost encouraged her to show Robert her body in her panties and bra when she had asked. She would be wet and this would show through her panties. Was it safe to leave her with him in this state?

As he walked out of the room he heard Robert say: "Now, my dear, what are you wearing under those lovely silk pants?"

He paused at the door listening intently for her reply. But there was none; just silence. He waited. 'God, what was she doing?' He thought. He turned to go back into the room consumed by jealousy and curiosity. He felt he had to protect her. He then heard her sigh softly. "Oh, Robert." He knew her soft silky voice and how it expressed the state of her feeling. If he went into the room to intervene Katherine would be furious. The last thing he wanted at this stage was to incur her wrath, so reluctantly he turned away and headed for his car in the car park.


He got home at 11.15am. Robert had been right. The whole experience had taken not much more than an hour. John's bottom was certainly very sore and driving home had been somewhat uncomfortable. But he felt highly contented with what had happened. Although his buttocks were heavily bruised, which made it difficult to sit down, he felt an inner glow of achievement. He had taken 24 punishing strokes with a viscous cane.

John went upstairs to the bedroom, stripped off his track suit trousers and his top and stood in front of the mirror admiring the effect of the punishment he had taken. It was amazing to see the heavy bruising, but he felt excited as he saw and touched the vivid welts which were raised above the rest of the bruising. Some of these had some blood spots but the sight and feel of the ridges gave him a thrill. His cock was rigid again. He laid on the bed face down stroking himself firmly as he thought of his wife. What would she be doing?

To be continued.....