Katherine's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"Oh my God!" Katherine said as she covered her mouth with one hand.

Jessy laughed.

"Look at all this stuff!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Okay! Okay! We can talk about 'the stuff' later. Let's teach you how to iron first!" Jessy said as she laughed. "Katherine? Please come over here. And bring that face cloth with you!"

Katherine grabbed the face cloth that was hanging on the chair and made her way to Jessy and the ironing board. At the same time, Jessy hung up the rental dress in the closet.

"First, you need to see if the article can be ironed." Jessy said.

"Let's see." Katherine said as she looked for the label on the cloth. "Yup! There's the iron symbol!"

"Good! How many dots in the iron symbol?" Jessy asked.

"Two!" Katherine replied.

"That means medium heat. So, is the iron on medium heat?" Jessy asked.

"Nope." Katherine said after she looked at the heat setting. Before Jessy could say anything, Katherine took it upon herself to change the heat setting. "Done!"

"Excellent!" Jessy said. "Now, we wait for that light to turn green. Just like an oven."

The two women only had to wait for a few minutes.

"It's ready!" Katherine said.

"Good!" Jessy replied. "Now, watch me first!"

With Katherine observing intently, Jessy proceeded to iron out the face cloth. Then, she proceeded to fold the face cloth while creating the creases using the iron.

"Now, you give it a try!" Jessy said to Katherine.

"Okay." Katherine replied as she moved to the other side of the ironing board.

Katherine proceeded to iron out the creases in the face cloth.

"Good but not so much pressure. Let the weight and the heat of the iron do their job. Also, you might want to spray the area with some water. To generate steam. It'll make the ironing much easier." Jessy added.

"Okay." Katherine replied.

"Now. Let's fold up the cloth!" Jessy said.

Jessy noticed that Katherine was having difficulties in folding up the cloth. She walked over the other side and leaned up against Katherine and placed her head over Katherine's shoulder. Katherine released the iron and cloth quickly.

"It's okay. Don't be alarmed. My Mom taught me this way." Jessy said.

"Okay. I'm not alarmed. It's been awhile since I've had anyone this close to me." Katherine said softly.

"I see." Jessy replied. "If you feel uncomfortable, we can do it another way."

"It's okay. Let's continue." Katherine said as she nodded her head.

"Okay." Jessy replied. "Lift you arms up a bit."

Katherine lifted her arms up and Jessy slipped her arms around Katherine's body. Jessy placed one hand on the iron and the other on the cloth. She could smell a hint of perfume that was still lingering on Katherine's neck.

"Very nice perfume." Jessy said as she continued to press her body against Katherine's. "I wanted you to place your hands on top of mine."

"Thanks!" Katherine replied. "Sure."

Katherine placed her hands on top of Jessy's hands.

"Good. Now, follow with your eyes as well as your hands." Jessy said softly.

Jessy led Katherine through the motion of ironing a piece of cloth several times.

"Now, lead me." Jessy said. "Lift up your hands and let me grab the iron and cloth. And then you place your hands on top of mine."

Katherine lifted her hands off Jessy's and Jessy released her grip from the iron and cloth. Katherine then grabbed the iron and cloth. Jessy then placed her hands on top of Katherine's. Following the same routine that Jessy used, Katherine repeated the motion.

"Very good! I think that you getting the hang of ironing." Jessy said.

Jessy had asked her to repeat the routine several more times. Katherine could feel Jessy's hot breathe bathe her neck, causing the hairs to stand up. It was a strange yet sensual sensation.

"Let go of the iron and the cloth." Jessy whispered into Katherine's ear. "And lift up your arms."

Katherine listened as she released both the iron and the cloth. She raised her arms into the air as Jessy removed the iron and cloth. Jessy sat the iron down and turn it off.

"Put your arms onto the board." Jessy said.

Katherine placed both hands onto the ironing board. Jessy also placed her hands on the board, on the outside of Katherine's hands.

"Spread your legs." Jessy whispered as her body continued to press against Katherine's.

Katherine spread her legs. Jessy did likewise but placed her feet on the outside of Katherine's feet.

Jessy began planting soft kisses on Katherine's neck. Katherine closed her eyes. Jessy moved Katherine's hair to the other side of her neck and continued to plant soft kisses.

"Hmm." Katherine moaned softly.

Jessy moved her hands onto Katherine's waist. She slowly moved her hands up Katherine's body. Jessy began fondling Katherine's breasts. Katherine moaned louder.

"Mmmmmm."

Jessy gently slipped both hands underneath Katherine's t-shirt and continued massaging her breasts. Katherine moaned even louder.

"Hmmmmmm!"

Jessy then moved one hand down Katherine's body while continuing to massage one breast with the other hand. She moved her hand in between Katherine's legs and began massaging her pussy. Katherine continued moaning.

"Oh my God. Mmmmmm!"

Jessy slipped her hand into Katherine's pants and continued massaging her pussy. Katherine began to rotate her hips. Jessy, in turn, rotated her hips in rhythm with Katherine. Katherine hadn't felt so good in a very long time. Soft kisses on her neck, her breast and pussy were being massaged.

"Hmmmmm! So good!" Katherine said softly as she continued moaning.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh shit!" Jessy said as she removed her hands from inside Katherine's pants and shirt.

Katherine straightened herself out as well. She put back the iron and the ironing board.

"Jessy? Are you in there?" a voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Coming!" Jessy shouted. "Just cleaning up in here!"

"Come on, Jessy! It's us!" the voice shouted again. "Let us in!"

Jessy scrambled to the door and opened it. Three of her Pornstar friends were at the door.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" Jessy said.

"Thanks Jessy!" one of them said. All three walked in.

"Hey Katherine!" another friend said.

"Hi! Nice to see you again." Katherine replied.

"Okay Jessy! Let's see your handiwork!" the first friend said.

"Coming right up!" Jessy replied.

Jessy walked to the closet and took out the dress. She brought it over to her friends. All three friends examined the dress. They all smiled and started nodding their heads in approval.

"Awesome job, Jessy!" one of the friends remarked.

"Thanks!" Jessy said as she smiled.

Jessy looked at Katherine and said, "Looks like the deal is on, Sweetie!"

"A little ironing and it'll look like new again!" another friend added.

"Don't worry about that! Katherine's a pro at ironing now! Right Katherine?" Jessy said as she smiles.

"I guess so. I'll give it a shot." Katherine replied.

"What deal is that, Jessy?" the third friend asked.

"Katherine has to accompany me tonight!" Jessy said as she smiled at Katherine.

"A deal's a deal!" Katherine replied.

"How did you manage that, Jessy?" her friend asked.

"The deal was this. If I could fix her dress to an acceptable level, she would have to accompany me tonight at the booth. But she could wear a masquerade mask to keep her identity a secret." Jessy explained. "Now, if the store says nothing tomorrow, she'll have to accompany for the rest of the convention. Including the awards show!"

"I see. Interesting!" her friend added.

"You guys were the test!" Jessy said.

"I see." her friend said. "Katherine? Looks like you're going to be on soon! It's already four thirty!"

"What time do you have to be at the booth?" Katherine asked.

"Seven is fine." Jessy replied. "Why don't we get ready for dinner? Katherine and I will wash up and meet you in the dining area."

"Sounds great!" one of Jessy's friends said.

"Okay! See you downstairs. Say in an hour's time?" Jessy added.

"Will do!" another friend said as they headed for the door. "Bye!"

"Bye girls!" Jessy replied. "And, please close the door behind you. Thanks!"

As the door closed, Jessy slowly made her way to door. She opened it slightly and saw that her friends had already entered the elevator. Jessy closed the door and turned towards Katherine.

"Now, where were we?" Jessy said as she made her way to Katherine.

"Now, Jessy!" Katherine said. "I already agreed to accompany you tonight!"

"Didn't you enjoy your little massage before we were so rudely interrupted?" Jessy asked as she continued walking towards Katherine. "It seemed like you enjoyed it. With all that moaned and squirming!"

"Well, I ..." Katherine stammered as she was trying to back away.

"Come on! Admit it! You did enjoy it!" Jessy said.

"I ..." Katherine stammered again. "Better get showered and changed!"

Katherine managed to elude Jessy and made her way to the door. She opened it and headed for her room. Jessy followed her.

"See you later, Sweetie!" Jessy said as she smiled.

Katherine went into her room and closed the door quickly. She leaned up against the door and covered her face with her hands. A strange feeling came over her. Her heart was pounding, not from fear but from excitement. Did she enjoy another woman's touch?

Katherine walked to her bed. She removed her clothing and headed for the bathroom, to get ready for evening.

End of Chapter 1.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12