Kathie Lee and Oprah and Me

Story Info
Short story about Kathie Lee Gifford and Oprah and myself.
2k words
2.78
5.7k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

A short story...

Mama (Kathie Lee Gifford) and I have kinda started our own religion... even though some people may call it a cult. It's called FUCK YOUR MAMA. Simple and to the point. It's dudes like me... and girls... that... well... fuck their mamas. I fuck mine every damn day. Mama is always taking care of me. She cooks, cleans, manages... and yeah... fucks... me. My dick just loves tasting her sweet, clean shaven, mama twat. The rest of her happy, horny holes too.

Funny thing I should mention that... wink... cause we're in the outhouse... we have one for fun... fucking, right now. I'm sitting on the seat, facing the back of the outhouse, while mama is riding me, facing me, her well toned legs wrapped tight around my waist.

This particular fuck fest got started cause mama needed some help. She's constipated, so she asked me if I would ram my big dick up there and loosen things up for her. Mama much prefers taking my fat dick up her ass over taking pills or drinking castor oil. She's such a sweetheart to me all the time, so I said sure.

Her ass is vice clamping on my fat dick, squeezing the holy hell outta it. Fuck... it feels good. I close my eyes and grin my ass off. "YES BABY... POUND MAMA'S ASS!! GET IT ALL LOOSE FOR ME ME BABYYYYYYYY!! HELP MAMA SHITTTT!! MMMMMMMMM!!" Mama squirts hard, all over me. Her fantastic, smooth as silk ass keeps doing it's sex thing on me.

That super tight ass feels so fucking good every deep thrust I make up mama's ass. In and out, over and over, stretching her anus wide, massaging her thin membrane between her ass and pussy.

My cock powers in and out, harder and harder and so fucking FASTTTTTTT, determined to help out my sweetheart mama. The outhouse is shaking, and we keep fucking. The birds are chirping... mama's farting on my rock hard and pounding, invading cock... and I'm jack hammering up her tightly packed, tan booty with intense, raw animal desire and a need to CUMMMMMMMMMMM! I blast my thick, gooey load up mama's vice clamping ass. Thick rope after thick rope of thick sperm propels out my cock and speeds up mama's funky fresh, spasming ass. She's squirting again on me, and into the hole in the seat. Her pussy nut is dripping off my fat rod, as it pumps out my seed, full fucking blast.

"Mmmmmmmm. Thank you baby. You're the sweetest." Mama gives me a deep, loving kiss. I pull out of her and stand up. Mama grabs my cum glazed meat missile and sucks it, sucking out several thick drops of jizz left in there. She kisses it as a thank you and winks at me, blowing me a big, loving kiss.

"Happy to help mama." I tell her, walking out the outhouse. I hear a huge fart, then a big dumping sound. I smile.

"Thanks again baby. I finally shit. Love you." Mama announces. I laugh.

"Anytime mama. Love you too." I shake my head, happy to help, and light a fat blunt. Nice day already.

...

I got a cool family. Fucked up and freaky as hell, but cool. You already met mama. Such a sweetheart. Some of the sweetest mama titties ever too. 34Ds. Still perky. Taste great too. Sweet, sweet milk in there too. Oh yeah... I almost forgot about the religion we started. Sorry, got sidetracked by the mama constipation stuff. Gotta help out when I can.

It was an idea we came up with one night... yeah... we were fuckin. Afterwards, we were all drugged out of our minds. I've been known to deal some drugs. You got the money... I got the hookup. We were snorting lines all night, and I blurted out we should start a religion. Mama loved the idea, so here we are. We already knew a bunch of other perverts like us, so we had a congregation right off the bat. We get together and talk about how great mother/son and/or daughter sex is... and we fuck. Best church ever. Sex talk and fucking. Wine and weed too. Perfect.

We get new members regularly. I love every freaky second. I'm a hardcore freak. I all about the sleazy shit. I love it, big time. Every honey I'm with does. My whole family does too. You'll see.

...

"SPENCE... COME KEEP OPRAH'S ASS WARM FOR ME." I yell out to my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens). I'm assfucking Oprah Winfrey. She's one of my regular sugar mamas. She comes over pretty much every day... and I cum all over her... and in her... every damn time. I love fucking Oprah. Some of my favorite titties ever. I've been in love with her... and them... for a longggg damn time.

I kiss her and give her a big titty squeeze from behind. I'm doggy style fucking her in my kitchen. Her huge, world famous, chocolate titties are hanging over her huge, white bra cups, under her thin, blue tee shirt. Damn... love them titties. I squeeze em for a minute, til Spence comes running over. He fucking trips over himself and falls on the damn floor. Lucky for him he landed on his knees, not his hard dick.

"I'm here James. Ready for action." Spence jumps up, saluting me. I laugh. He's ready Eddie for sure. His fat, uncircumsized, kinda pinkish weiner is poking out. I keep groping Oprah's phat jugs while she smokes. She loves weed. I hook her up with the good shit, for free. Fringe benefit of being one of my sugar mamas.

She puts the blunt in my mouth as I pull out. I slap her ass and take a big toke from the blunt. Oprah takes it back. I gotta make a phone call, so I'm getting Spence to shove his little weiner up Oprah's tight, beautifully bodacious black ass while I'm gone, to keep it nice and warmed up for me.

"Stick it in there, but you better not cum. I'm coming back... and there better not be any Spence cum in there, dude. I'll get Kong to destroy your chubby little ass with her strapon if there is." I warn Spence. Kong is Awesome Kong, the big ass, black bitch pro wrestler. She's a good friend and fuck buddy. Spence swallows hard. He's scared shitless of her, so it's fun teasing him about her.

"You got it James. I promise I won't." He runs up behind Oprah and slides his weiner up her super duper curvy, freaky fine, mature ass. She waves at me, smoking. Spence grabs her thick hips and starts fucking her. Oprah plays along, shaking her huge ass for him. She's used to my big dick, but Spence has got six, really fat inches, so he's good for a good booty tickle at least.

I walk over to the living room to make a call. I'm calling my coke connection. She's a fun chick, big titties... and she's in her sixties. Old broads dig cocaine I guess.

I call her, but she's not answering. I let it ring til the damn voice mail message comes on. "Call me. I need some blow... and maybe a blow from you. I'm ready to blast. Peace." I hang up.

I head back over to Oprah. "Ok dude... adios." I motion for Spence to take a hike. He's got his eyes closed, really enjoying Oprah's ass. I slap his back and he snaps out of it. He pulls out and walks away. I slide right in, my big meat stretching that fine black booty as I plunge all the way up it. Oprah coos happily, loving being stuffed by my fat white meat. Fuck... she's sexy.

I pull her tee shirt up over them gorgeous titties and start molesting them big time. I slap em and squeeze em, lean down and suck em and bite em. I lick em and kiss em and suck em some more, alternating sides and breasts. I fuck away at her ass, slamming in, my hips slapping those thick booty cheeks loudly.

Spence just watches, disappointed, holding his fat erection. I shake my head, laughing. Poor dude. I hook him up regularly, so he can't complain.

My hands are clamping down on Oprah's magnificent melons so damn hard, as I pummel her phat booty with my white meat monster. "FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSS BABYYYYYY!! GIVE ME THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL WHITE DICK JAMESSSSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHHH!!" Oprah squirts hard, splattering me and everything behind me with her pussy nut avalanche. She cums a lot.

Oprah keeps cumming, as I keep ass fucking her. I lean down again and suck on her massive left titty some more, stuffing almost half of the very large, all natural ebony tit mountain into my big titty craving mouth. Oprah moans loud, playing with my blonde braids, shaking her huge titty on my face and mouth. I suck even hard, voraciously sucking that absolutely perfect titty with insanely intense titty lust.

Oprah cums again, squirt blasting me once more. It's like a pussy nut car wash. I fucking love it. I cum dump up her ass, my fat load blasting full speed up that very comfy and very famous black booty.

We kiss. Oprah sucks off my tongue, while I pull and shake her fat, rubbery, black nipples. I squeeze those super soft and heavy melons some more, loving Oprah's tongue blowjob. I start pissing in her ass. Overflowing it.

"Mmmmmmmm. Damn... I love that!" Oprah says into my mouth, licking and sucking off my happy tongue.

I pull out, my cum and piss pour out of Oprah's awesomely well-rounded ass, my cock still pissing. I shove up her sweet black pussy. I piss in there, overflowing both her slutty holes. It feels so damn good. I keep pissing in Oprah's tight gripping pussy, feeling her clamp down on my pissing cock, massaging it as I piss in her, my warm piss tickling her pretty pink folds. Oprah seductively moans and I happily groan, while she continues to blow my tongue.

"That was awesome baby. I love you and your beautiful white cock. Mmmmmmmm. My ass feels so good, sweet dick." Oprah's giggles, rubbing my cheek, kissing me deeply.

Oprah is not only one of my best sugar mamas, but she's also one of my top girlfriends. I love fucking her. Fucking love it. We kiss some more and I big titty grope her some more too. Suck em too. I fucking love her huge titties. They and I have a beautiful relationship. They love me sucking em and I love sucking em. It's fucking beautiful. Ha ha ha.

I look over and see Spence on his knees wiping up his cum off the carpet with some wipes. He went ahead and jacked off, watching us. He's cleaning up, so I give him a thumbs up.

Oprah wheels around and kneels down in front of me, orally molesting my half hard, but still big and fat white dick. She licks every cum and piss glazed inch, looking at me the whole time. She rubs her super phat titties all over it too. Fuck! I groan and groan. Loving the hell outta it.

Oprah eagerly sucks me, those thick, luscious lips tightly gripping my immense shaft, her saliva bathing my rod as she sucks me totally dry. A few more drops of piss... and cum... drip into her thirsty mouth and are quickly gulped down. She digs the very talented tongue deep into my piss slit, searching for any more drops of salty, sticky fluid in me.

Oprah sucks me bone dry, kissing all over my fat white dick when she's done. She blows me a big kiss and I help her up. We hug. I love feeling those huge melons rubbing my chest. She knows it too, making sure to rub them on me as much as possible, mischievously giggling as she does. I reach down and slap her big Oprah ass and smirk. Another fun time with my girls.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers