Kathie Lee and the Horny Intern Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathie Lee returns with a new stud intern.
1.5k words
6.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

Fake... Fantasy... Filthy Fuck Fiction

A Sequel To The First Story I Ever Wrote... A Different Intern This Time Though

Backstage at the Kathie Lee And Hoda Talk Sex live podcast...

"One hour, Miss Gifford."

"Thank you, Dave."

The production assistant shakes his head and grins as he closes Kathie Lee Gifford's dressing room door. He heads out to the stage to get ready for the broadcast.

Kathie Lee, on the other hand, is busy. She's busy very-closely checking out her newest intern Brad.

Kathie Lee Gifford walks slowly all the way around the 19 year old intern from NYU, checking out his "qualifications" from every conceivable angle.

Kathie Lee is pretty demanding of her interns... in her own uniquely-special way. She works them "hard." But, she does reward them... constantly... for their continued "hard" work for her.

Kathie Lee's gone through a ton of interns in her long, storied career, but they all leave with some very-valuable experience, some very-interesting stories, and... a very-happy smile on their face. The Queen Of Daytime TV definitely has a knack for that.

When she finishes her 360 degree check-out of Brad, Kathie Lee realizes that she just may have hit the jackpot with the young stud.

He's about 6 feet tall. Trim. A swimmer's body. Baby blue eyes. Blonde hair styled in an old-school Justin Bieber way.

"Nice ass." Kathie Lee comments. She slaps Brad's butt, then squeezes it through his tight white pants. "My God, you have a beautiful butt, Brad. It's so nice and firm, but also soft." Kathie Lee really gets a deep squeeze in on that young stud booty.

"Thank you, ma'am." Brad smiles with a confident tinge to it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Your beautiful behind is just the beginning, isn't it, dear?" Kathie Lee gets one more nice squeeze in on that firm butt, then she moves on to other areas of Brad's body that draw her extremely-naughty attention.

Brad's pants are very-tight. The soft, smooth white fabric clings to his every curve too. Especially his bulge. It's still soft, but it definitely catches Kathie Lee's attention very-quickly.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Oh my. Sweet, sweet Brad. You are blessed, my handsome young stud. You are definitely blessed, dear."

Kathie Lee playfully smirks as she softly rubs on Brad's large bulge. It's tenting out the front of those very-tight, soft white pants.

"Yum." Kathie Lee closely watches that impressive cock tent get even more impressive as she gently caresses it. Brad just smiles. Confident and appreciative.

"Would you like a blowjob, dear?" Kathie Lee mischievously winks at Brad. She cups his growing bulge as well.

"Sure." Brad keeps it short and sweet, confidently grinning at the mature sex vixen as she expertly cups his meat.

A minute later, the always-horny daytime TV goddess is on her knees in front of young Brad voraciously sucking away on his perfect, fat, pale meat. It's truly a work of art cock. So smooth and very-thick. Ten inches long when fully-erect. It's mostly-hard now, quickly throbbing it's way to total hardness inside of Kathie Lee's expert cock sucker mouth.

Her beautiful lips are pursed so perfectly around the fat, bulging shaft. Carnally loving on it as they travel deeper and deeper down it. Kathie Lee purring away. She's so content with her mouth stuffed full of young, hard cock.

Brad grabs onto Kathie Lee's head and shoves his extra-large rod deep down her throat. Kathie Lee being the very-experienced deepthroat slut that she is very-gladly swallows it all. Every single inch. Ten inches of rock-hard young stud rod swallowed right down that mature milf throat. Her lips pressed tight against Brad's shaved-clean public area. Her tongue beautifully-bathing his smooth balls with her copious saliva.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kathie Lee coos so heatedly-blissfully as Brad fucks her throat. She gags slightly, but gladly takes it all. Her tongue swiping underneath his fat, smooth shaft as Brad pushes it all the way down Kathie Lee's gullet over and over and over. His bulging dick throbbing mercilessly as it continually pushes down there. Kathie Lee's spit pouring from her mouth, hanging obscenely down to the floor. Brad clenching Kathie Lee's long, dirty blonde hair, and smirking at her. Feeding the hot and horny bitch the meat sandwich she most-definitely craves.

Brad groans as he deposits his jizz into the daytime TV queen's stomach. Several smooth and creamy globs of sticky, gooey sperm excitedly pumping down there and Kathie Lee very-anxiously eating it all. Her throat bobbing just like her head as she swallows the young stud's dick goo with a big, happy smile tinged with wickedly-excessive cum joy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So, so good, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kathie Lee contently moans. She softly sucks Brad dry. Bobbing her head and swallowing his bulging, fat, drained, pale dick whole each and every time.

Kathie Lee pops her mouth off of Brad's crown loud and proud, then smirks so naughty at him.

"Phase one passed with flying colors, stud. Now..." Kathie Lee stands up and softly caresses Brad's smiling face. She turns away from him, and pulls up her tight, white leather miniskirt. She's going commando underneath, so no thong to worry with. Kathie Lee bends over the table in front of the vanity mirror and smiles into it at Brad. She smacks her ass and squeezes it, then wiggles it at the young, ready-to-go-for-round-two stud.

"Let's get phase two started. We don't have much time, dear, so be quick. Not too quick though... But quick." Kathie Lee wickedly winks into the mirror at Brad. He grins back and gets the idea immediately.

He rubs his still-hard monster up and down Kathie Lee's dripping-wet slit several times, smirking away. That makes her close her eyes and coo like the filthy slut that she most-definitely is.

She gasps with a naughty smile when Brad pushes into her pussy pie and starts slowly fucking her. Her quivering snatch eating that huge dick whole. Clamping down on it and lubing it with tons of slick and slutty pussy juice.

They fuck, watching each other in the mirror. Brad reaching under Kathie Lee and grabbing onto those world-famous 32D knockers. Squeezing them and bouncing them in his hands as he fucks his new boss from behind. Driving that 19 year-old fat, throbbing sex pipe deep, deep, deep up her 69 year-old heatedly-quivering, juice-spewing snatch.

Kathie Lee is almost 70, but she still looks amazing. Brad watches her closely in the mirror as he feeds her pussy all of that young, throbbing cock. She's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And, she's one of the nastiest cock sluts ever to fuck. Celebrity cock slut or not.

Brad reaches up and grabs Kathie Lee's long hair, twisting it around his fist. He yanks on it, smirking at her in the mirror, as he fucks her harder. Slamming all that young, hard meat balls deep up Kathie Lee's aching cunt. His smooth, mighty dick twitching and thrusting balls-fucking-deep up her.

They cum together. Watching each other in the mirror as they shoot their combined cum, mixing it all inside Kathie Lee's violently-spasming, dick swallowing snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Phase two complete. Now..."

"I already know pause three, you nasty slut." Brad laughs and winks at Kathie Lee in the mirror as he pulls his dick out of her cum-spewing snatch. Their combined jizz pooling on the dressing room floor beneath them.

He quickly pushes against her winking rosebud, which makes Kathie Lee growl with slutty delight.

Right as her anus opens up to welcome that young, rock-hard visitor into her dark, slutty cavern of mature, anal whore euphoria, Brad starts pissing into Kathie Lee's ass. Yeah... Kathie Lee is a well-known piss whore. It's a well known fact amongst the interns and other staff. She fucking loves it in her, on her... and right down her always-thirsty throat.

She smiles so happy and content as she feels the rush of warm, slightly-salty urine race up her still-perfectly-tight booty.

Kathie Lee rests her happy head on the table, and moans so blissfully as Brad's piss... and now his bulging cock... race up her ass. He butt fucks her as he pisses in her ass. Excess piss shooting out of Kathie Lee's smooth, supple, slightly-saggy butt, joining their cum on the floor under them.

Brad fucks his boss' kinky-old-whore ass for about ten minutes before he pulls out and whips Kathie Lee around. She quickly... and very, very-excitedly... drops to her knees, and opens up.

Brad pulls her head to his dick, and starts cum dumping in her mouth. Kathie Lee swallows his entire cum-blasting cock whole, sucking out every last gooey drop of cum from it once again. Cooing very-happily as she goes.

Brad just smiles. Confident and happy. Knowing his boss is his new cum... and piss... whore to use any time he wants. She's hooked on his huge young dick and they both fucking know it.

Kathie Lee squeezes Brad's firm ass as she so happily drinks his seed. Realizing that she's found the perfect new assistant for her.

"You're hired! Forget the intern shit." Kathie Lee announces with a very-kinky smirk as she pops her mouth repeatedly off of Brad's excitedly-bouncing cock.

He smiles again. He also grabs her head and forces his entire, still-hard cock back down her throat. He wants to see if he can get phase four... cumming AND pissing down that nasty, old-dick-whore's throat... in before the show. It'll be close. But, they're both most-definitely UP for it. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 01 A young lawyer goes to work for an older lady.in Mature
Her Son's Best Friend A newly divorced MILF finds a young lover.in Mature
A Shower On Video Mom gets caught, son gets revenge.in Mature
Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 01 Most people have a bucket list; I have a Fuck It list.in Mature
MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
More Stories