All Comments on 'Kathryn Ch. 02'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow...

great story..please keep it going, but dont let them get caught. Dont let her get pregnant right away, let them keep trying...and keep it risky.

glorydaysglorydaysabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Love to hear the next phase of this story.....don't let it just die here.....I'll check back soon as I have been doing waiting the next verse.

badgirl1972badgirl1972about 17 years ago
I hope this is not the end

I really hope that you continue with this story it is fucking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely enthralling!!

Well written and you present the fetish very well. Please do not stop writing!!!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Regardless of the law, societal norms, or even relatives, a cock and a cunt getting together should have no rules against creating a new life. God made us that way, and He called it 'good".

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Very erotic and natural....And a lot sweetness

Can we have more chapters of this one as her belly starts growing and the baby comes, etc., etc.?

rock060752rock060752over 15 years ago
great story indead

How hot would it be to get both daughter(s) and wife pregnant. YOu need to come back to this story and continue. Who knows, maybe mom would be very understanding, interested and even participaing in becoming a mother again and a grandmother in a short time.

NaughtyMirokuNaughtyMirokuabout 12 years ago
Another One!!!!

This story needs another chapter to it, it is long overdue for another chapter it's time to see where this goes and how the Incestuous relationship goes on.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Kathryn

Either mom catches them or Denise joins in, or mom joins in. All three get pregnant and just love it. We need more chapters. Fine job, Thanks.

parputter69parputter69almost 12 years ago
Wanting more.

Hope there is more coming. Have to agree with the other comments where Denise joins in. Mother might as well catch on to what is happening. She needs to get in on the fun and play with her daughters as well.

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
I see you are writing again

Mom catches them. That leads to a little drama but she then joins in. Kathryn liking the taste of mom on dad's cock means she is at least bi curious. So it would follow mom is too but never acted or talked about it.

Another possibility for the next chapter is Kathryn seduces Denise that is obviously a horn dog and just tries it to try it with Kathryn who by then in the story is openly bi curious and Denise likes it. Mom catches them in the family meeting that happens, they end up have family sex. Mom admits she has always been curious and they as a family fuck happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 out of 5

Sorry, I've read better..... this one hardly excited me at all and the speech used seems too young, it really kinda turned me off, personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked it... For continuations, well obviously the author isnt writing on this one since has been years, anyway... I think the wife already knows. Prolly in cahoots with the daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I DON'T UNDERSTAND UNFINISHED STORIES!

PLEASE CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's great when a father fucks his Little Princess's adorable little coochie, but...

it's even greater when he fucks a baby up his own baby girl's cute little cunt. Kathryn wants her father to knock her up, get her pregnant, and he's got the fat veiny daddy-dick and the heavy loaded daddy-balls to do that righteous job. So dad unloads his big balls and shoots his darling baby girl full of some of the same sperm that made her, flooding her sweet little twat with his creamy semen. So much semen that he's probably fucked triplets up his beloved daughter's pretty little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

you should totally write another ch or 2 or 3 :) great work bro

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this is so hot. My pussy is soaking wet. I wanted to read more of their fucking. I loved she tasted her mums juices on her daddy. Hopefully mummy can taste her daughters juice on him too.

Best still how horny would it be to fuck a baby girl into his daughter. 18 sweet years later let her mummy show her how to please her daddy/grandad. How to touch and suck, lick and spread open wide for him to push in his engorged throbbing cock into her virginal hole to be bred by him. Just like her mummy did.

My clit needs to be touched now. So off I go to play.

Horny and no one to fuck me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous