Kathryn Starts Her Hotwife Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaylen was squatted down; my wife still had one foot up on the table. Each of his hands was on an ass cheek, as he pulled them apart. His tongue would lick one cheek, then he would kiss it. She leaned forward a bit and broke her kiss from Keith. Her mouth was now sucking on his nipple. Her ass had pushed more out to Jaylen, and he was leaning under her to lick her pussy through the lingerie. His licks were loud, with lots of sucking to them. She had let out a few moans, as he was deep in her pussy with his tongue.

I was rock-hard in my jeans where I sat. I wanted to say something and check in on her, but I knew she was fine by the way she was going at it.

Keith backed up a step at this point. Kathryn's eyes were fixed on his. She pushed down his jeans with both her hands and then his boxer briefs. They slid down enough for his hard, thick, black cock to flop out. Keith was the thicker of the two, and they both were longer than me. She looked down at it, and quickly grabbed it with her hands. She had let out a couple of gasps and moans, as she looked down and saw his cock. Her palms were open upward and the cock just lay in them. She gave it a squeeze with both hands and then jerked it a few times. Jaylen had leaned in more since she leaned forward and was working his tongue inside of her pussy.

I was amazed at how few words were said between the three of them. It was just a primal embrace and all of them were into it. There was an occasional moan from Kathryn but the silence was deafening. I adjusted myself in the chair a bit, as I leaned in a bit to watch more.

Kathryn had her mouth sucking on Keith's left nipple as she jerked his cock. Keith stepped back another step; she almost looked disappointed as he pulled away. She looked up at him, and then down at his cock. Kathryn bent over more to get closer to it. I was amazed at how fast her hands left his cock and her mouth took their place. It was only seconds ago, she had freed it from his pants and was jerking it.

This was the point where I knew this might be going on for a while. I wasn't surprised, by any means, that she was into this. However, I was surprised at how quickly she was into this, and how much she wanted to do it. Keith didn't push her down to his cock at all-- she went in for it.

Her hands were on the sides of his legs, as she worked the head and a few inches below that into her mouth. Keith had moved his hands into her hair and was guiding her up and down. Kathryn's left hand reached back and was rubbing her pussy a bit, while Jaylen licked her. She then moved her fingers from herself to the top of Jaylen's head. The balance she had maintained in heels, with one foot up on the table and one on the ground, was amazing. Her fingernails ran down his face slowly, then back up to Keith's cock as she jerked it while she was sucking it.

I adjusted myself a bit in the seat. I was nervous with anticipation of what might happen. How might she react after this was all done? I undid my pants and was rubbing myself down inside them, as I leaned back a bit in the chair and watched the three of them.

Kathryn, with the guidance of Keith's hands, pulled herself off his cock. She kept one hand on his cock and the other on his pants to brace herself. He had a subtle grip on her neck and her hair with both hands, and he pulled her lips up to his. She moved her hand from his pants and held herself up to him as they made out. Her left hand was stretched wide on the side of his face, as she pulled him in closer.

Jaylen had stood up behind her. She broke her kiss long enough for Jaylen to take the straps of her teddy off her shoulders. He quickly pulled the lingerie down to her waist. She stood up straight so he could pull it over her boots. She stepped out of the teddy and he pushed it to the side. My wife was naked except for the stockings and boots.

"Hunny, can you get me a hair thing?" she blurted out, but never really looked at me.

I froze for a minute, wondering what she wanted, but then ran into the bathroom to find a hair tie. I opened up her bag and started digging. The seconds seemed like minutes, so I just threw her bag all over the counter in the bathroom. It took me a few more seconds, then I found one. I came running back out.

She was passionately kissing Keith when I returned. Jaylen had a grip on her ass and pulled it back again. I went over to her with the hair tie. She broke the kiss and took her hand off his cock to grab it. A word wasn't said to me as she grabbed it and had her hair up in a second. Her gaze was quickly back on Keith's face. He whispered something in her ear; I couldn't hear him, but my wife immediately leaned down and spat on his cock. Her hands quickly jerked the saliva all around it. Kathryn leaned over all the way and slid him back into her mouth. She was jerking with one hand and sucking him deeper than before. He wasn't holding her head this time-- it was all her.

I went back to the chair I was in before. The room was still silent. Most of the noise was coming from my wife sucking his cock vigorously. Some slurping followed by some gagging. In between slurps and gags, I could hear the lapping noise of Jaylen's tongue on her pussy.

Keith had one hand on the top of my wife's head and the other under her chin and neck. She had a good amount of his cock in her mouth and was jerking the bottom. As she pulled her hand away from his cock, he pushed her down a bit. He pushed her more than she had taken so far. He was not doing it fast, but he was fucking her face. She had her hands on his sides but wasn't pushing him away. I remember I once pushed her down too far during a blowjob, and she stopped it right there and that was the end of the fun for that night. I was shocked she didn't stop Keith.

As this was going on, Jaylen had buried his tongue deeply into her. Keith fucked her mouth for maybe twenty seconds, then pulled her off. She let out a couple of gasps for air, then a couple of moans. I almost stood up to intervene. She looked up to Keith, then back down on his cock, and spat on it again. She quickly gave it a couple of fast, deep sucks herself without his help. She pulled off his cock and a string of saliva hung from her bottom lip to his cock. He grabbed under her chin and pulled her lips up to his as they kissed. He whispered something in her ear.

"Yes," was all she said with a smile, as their lips met. Keith said something else as they kissed. They were close enough to me, for me to sort of hear, but anything in a lower tone, I couldn't make out.

"Yes. Yes, I want it," was all my wife said, as she pulled her lips away long enough to say it. She then quickly went back to kissing him.

Jaylen heard her and stopped eating her out. He stood up quickly and slid his jeans off. He was as long as Keith, but his cock wasn't as thick. They both had shown me pictures ahead of time, so I knew they were well-endowed. It wasn't as if Kathryn was begging for that-- I just knew she liked bigger. I'm eight inches myself and she loves it. We once swapped with another couple and she spent more time fucking me because he was too small for her. I will humbly say, that these men were larger than me.

Jaylen was jerking himself a bit when he grabbed her hand. He pulled it back and put it on his cock. Her eyes were wide when she saw his cock only inches from her pussy. He was rubbing her pussy with his hand a bit. She turned back to Keith, and he pushed her down to his cock. This time she took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them. There was some slurping, then she came off of his cock the minute she felt something push against her pussy.

"Go slow, baby. Go slow," Kathryn said, as she looked back at him. She had her foot back up on the table and was completely bent over. She had her right hand on the couch to help her stay stable.

"Are you sure you're ready, baby?" Jaylen asked as he jerked his cock only inches from her pussy.

"I'm pretty sure. Go slow," Kathryn said, as she looked back into Jaylen's eyes. She let out a couple of low grunts and closed her eyes a bit, while he worked his whole cock into her slowly.

"Fuck, fuck that's big," she blurted out, then followed it with a couple of gasps and what seemed to be some painful, low grunts.

It didn't occur to me 'til then, that neither had a condom on. I had done checks on both and felt completely safe. Both the guys were upfront and into the lifestyle. It seemed so weird to be talking about the men who were fucking your wife like this, but they were straight-up guys. It also didn't seem to matter too much to Kathryn.

"Oh my GOD YES! FUCK!" she screamed out, as Jaylen pushed most of his cock into my wife. "Ow, Ow, fuck it's big." She winced and closed her eyes. Her hand had reached back and was rubbing around her pussy.

Kathryn turned and saw Keith's cock still in front of her face. She was breathing heavily, as Jaylen fucked her. Keith pushed her down from behind her head and his cock went deep into her mouth. If it was too big for her there was nothing she could do as her mouth was filled with Keith's cock. She was moaning around it the whole time, as he slowly fucked her face. She stumbled a bit from the fucking and sucking and put her right hand down on the couch to brace herself. Her left hand moved to Keith's cock and jerked it while she sucked him.

You could hear the constant moans around his cock. Finally, she did come off it. "Fuck it's so big. Fuck... ugh...!" Kathryn screamed out and then panted for air a few times.

I was rock-hard in my pants; I wasn't sure if I should take them off, or what-- I just kept watching. Honestly, I didn't know exactly how long everything had been going on, but my wife was thoroughly being used.

Keith didn't let her off his cock for long. She would let out some moans and wince more. Then he would grab her and push her back onto his cock. Each time, she welcomed it in her mouth. Every so often, I would see her tongue swirl around it as she sucked on the first couple of inches.

"Fuck. It's so big," Kathryn said, as she slid off of Jaylen's cock. "Hold on, baby." She ran her hand down his cock after it came out of her. She stood up straight as the two of them stood on each side of her.

Kathryn reached down on the table grabbed one of the drinks and took a big swig of it. She followed it up with a couple of long, deep breaths.

"Is this okay?" she asked, as she looked back at me.

"It's pretty hot. Are you okay?" I quietly asked her, as she was inches from me, but we never embraced.

Kathryn didn't respond. She took another big sip of the drink, set it down next to me, and smiled. She turned around and saw the guys had moved to the couch.

Jaylen was now leaning with his back up against the back of the wall as he sat on the back of the couch. His legs extended out off the couch and his cock was pointing straight out into the room. Kathryn walked over to him and leaned in to kiss him. It lasted only seconds, as she broke the kiss and moved her mouth down to his cock. It was still wet and shiny from being inside of her. She jerked the base of it, as she sucked the tip. There were a couple of popping noises, as she came off of sucking his head. He was more forceful than Keith. He pushed down on the back of her head and pulled her up and down on it. The slurping was louder than before and he pushed her down with more force than Keith had. Finally, he let go of her head.

Kathryn let out a couple of coughs and then breathed heavily. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to take as much as I can, but it is so big."

I couldn't believe my wife. She was apologizing for not being able to deepthroat this stranger's huge cock.

"You're doing great, baby. Just keep sucking," Jaylen said, as he pushed the back of her head down. Her lips parted quickly to take in his cock.

Kathryn nodded her head yes at Jaylen, bent back down, and started bobbing up and down on him. I could see her as she looked up at him. Her eyes were wide open as she made contact with his eyes. He gave her a nod of approval and she closed her eyes and went back to sucking deeply on his cock.

Keith had been jerking himself behind Kathryn. With his other hand, he was rubbing her pussy with his fingers. She was moaning from the rubbing while struggling to suck Jaylen. He moved in close as she stood bent over sucking Jaylen. The head of his cock touched her lips and he slid in slowly. Jaylen was long, but Keith was long and thick.

Kathryn let out a high-pitched moan, as her mouth quickly moved up off of Jaylen's cock when she was surprised by Keith going deeply into her. If it wasn't for Jaylen's hands on her head, she probably would have stood up to yell, but he held her head down on his cock. There were some more high-pitched moans as Keith slid into her and back out, holding his hands on each side of her hips.

Finally, he let up on her and her mouth came off of him. She pushed on the couch behind him and brought her head up a bit. "Fuck. Fuck it's big. Ugh!" she blurted out, as her eyes looked up to the ceiling and then back at Keith who was deep inside her. She kept eye contact with him for a bit, as he fucked her. She was facing the other way so I couldn't see her face that well and she couldn't see me.

Keith was going with a slow but as he fucked her. Kathryn had one hand pressed up against the couch behind Jaylen for support. Her other hand reached out and grabbed Jaylen's cock, and started jerking it. After a few tugs, she pulled it off and ran her fingernails slowly up his stomach then gave a big squeeze of his chest. She had an extended period of eye contact with him, as Keith sped up his fucking motion.

Jaylen reached out and pushed her face back down to his cock. "Keep sucking, baby."

She kept sucking. She was practically choking herself on his dick. There were some high-pitched moans mixed in with the slobbering, as Keith fucked her from behind. I couldn't believe my wife was keeping up with all of this. She was jerking as fast as she was sucking, too. I was positive if her mouth came off of his cock, we would hear some screams from the fucking.

This was the first time I had noticed I had my cock out, jerking it. My body felt frozen in the chair, but my hand moved freely. I felt extremely awkward saying anything or commenting, so I didn't. For her sake, I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Keith slowly pulled out of my wife and rubbed her a bit with his fingers. She let out a loud pop and gasps, as she finally pulled off of Jaylen's cock. She was panting loudly, as there was a brief moment of no sexual interaction.

She was standing between the two men now. They took turns meeting tongues and kissing deeply. She would kiss Jaylen intently for a few seconds, then pull away and moan. She then turned to Keith and met his lips with hers. Her hands each had a cock in them, as she jerked and kissed. Everyone was naked except my wife with her stockings and heels. I wanted to move to the chair in the living room, but I felt it might be awkward so I just stayed at my spot in the kitchen.

I wanted to know what Kathryn was thinking. Was Jaylen too much for her, or was Keith just right? Did she like me watching, or did she feel uneasy about it? Were they too big? I guess I had time for all these questions to run through my head since I wasn't involved.

Keith pushed all of the pillows on the couch to the chaise side. He guided Kathryn onto her back and up against the pillows. The back of her head was aimed at me and she would had to have turned far to the right to see me. She was half lying down, half sitting a bit upright as he grabbed her left heel and pulled her legs back. The spikes of the heels were pointing straight up into the air. He leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. At this point, Keith backed away but kept jerking himself. Jaylen got up on the couch. He knelt close to my wife and then leaned in. His hands went to the sides of her and braced himself up on the couch.

Kathryn put her left leg up on the back of the couch. Her right foot was up against Jaylen's chest as he leaned down into her. Her hands reached up around the top of his body as his cock slowly slid into her.

"Yes!" was blurted out, followed by a couple of high-pitched moans. "OW, fuck, Ow! Shit," followed the moans.

Jaylen leaned down more and Kathryn slid into the couch. The top of her head disappeared behind the arm of the couch. He was kissing her and sliding up and down inside of her.

"Fuck. It's so big, baby," she blurted when their kiss ended.

"You like that big cock?" Jaylen asked my wife, as he worked up and down inside her.

"You're so deep. Fuck!" she said before Jaylen leaned in to kiss her one more time.

Jaylen pulled back out of my wife and knelt up on the couch. He leaned down a bit and gave her pussy a quick lick with his tongue. She looked back over and Keith was standing there, erect, a foot away from my wife.

"Oh sorry. I forgot you were there." She smiled widely, as her eyes fixed on his cock; she reached out and ran her fingers up and down the length of it.

Jaylen stepped back from the couch and stood up. "Come get some of this," he said to Keith, as he moved out of the way.

Kathryn let go of Keith's cock as he walked past her. She quickly grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet high up towards the ceiling. Keith got in the same position Jaylen was just in; Kathryn let go of one of her ankles and reached down to rub herself. She grabbed his cock and slowly guided it in. Keith had one hand up against the back of the couch holding himself up a bit above her. His big cock worked slowly in and out of her.

"Oh fuck. Ugh!" was all I heard from her. I wanted to see her facial expressions, but from where I was, I couldn't.

Keith laid down on top of my wife. He leaned in to kiss her, as his left arm reached under her arm and back. Kathryn wrapped her legs around his back and her feet touched the lower of his back. He held her tightly as they kissed. Keith started going a lot faster, rocking my wife back and forth.

I stood up. At some point, I couldn't remember when, but I had taken my pants off and was just in my underwear. I was hard, but my cock was still concealed. Honestly, I was sure everyone forgot I was there. I moved around a bit so I could watch Kathryn's face.

"Fuck it hurts. Fuck!" she yelled. Keith slowed down a bit as she yelled. Her hands were down to the side, but she wrapped them around his head and pulled him back in for a kiss. "No don't stop. Fuck me!" was all she said before their lips met, and he went even harder into my wife.

The kiss broke and her fingers and hands stretched out up into the air as Keith leaned back a bit and slammed down into her at an angle. "Just like that, just like that, oh my God!" my wife screamed, as her head tilted to the side.

I could see her grimace a bit, as Keith rocked her and the couch. She had all fours wrapped around him, holding on for dear life. He was bouncing up and down on her and she was just letting out high-pitched whimpers.

I was in a bit of a daze. I was amazed at how intense this was, and how into it my wife was. I had never fucked her like this. I, honestly, was also still amazed that neither of them had climaxed-- there was no question that they were enjoying Kathryn-- they just had amazing stamina.

Keith had pulled his cock out of Kathryn and was sitting back on the couch. She was still lying there with her knees and legs out to the side, wide open. Keith put his knee onto the couch in between Kathryn's legs. His right hand reached under her side and his left hand grabbed under her knee. It was a pretty incredible transition to watch, honestly.

As he stood, she quickly wrapped her arms around his head. He had one arm under her leg and the other wrapped around her body. Both hands were on her ass as he held her up, and slowly slid her down onto his cock. He was standing and she was holding onto him. It was amazing to see. He bounced her up and down a few times and she let out a couple of laughs and then moans. Her hands were behind his head as she pulled herself in close and they kissed. Keith carried her through the open door to the bedroom. His lips locked with my wife's.