Kathryn Starts Her Hotwife Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought she might have taken a glimpse at me to see what I was doing but nothing. Her lips stayed locked with his as she giggled a bit from being carried, but still moaned from him being inside of her.

The bedroom was laid out with the back of the bed up against the other wall. If you lay on the bed, you would be facing the door you came in from the living room. There was a TV on the wall that separated the two rooms with a cabinet under it. You had to walk between the foot of the bed and the cabinet to get to the chair over in the corner; behind that, were the glass doors to the patio.

"Fuck. I've never had a guy carry me on his cock before. Damn, baby." my wife said loudly, in amazement.

I couldn't see everything right away. Keith and my wife went first, but Jaylen was standing in the doorway. I wasn't about to push him out of the way, so I just stood there, wondering. Keith had sat down backward on the bed, facing out to the door. I could hear a few more moans, then they stopped. When Jaylen finally stepped inside the room, I followed.

Keith was sitting upright against the headboard with a couple of pillows under him and his legs spread out on the bed. Katherine was in between them, kneeling up, facing him. Her ass was aimed towards the door. She was bobbing up and down on his wet cock, her one hand jerking him pretty quickly.

Jaylen leaned down behind my wife, as she was kneeling on the bed. Her legs were spread enough for him to lean in, and to begin licking her pussy. Her mouth came off of Keith's cock, and she let out a couple of moans as she licked up and down his hard shaft.

"How are you still so hard? Damn," my wife said, as she looked up at Keith while her tongue swirled around his cock.

As her tongue worked around Keith's cock, Jaylen, still behind my wife, got up on his knees, and teased her pussy with the head of his cock. He worked it in slowly and she let out a moan. She was still holding Keith's cock, as Jaylen was deep in her.

"Fuck! Fuck! He's going all the way in. Oh fuck!" she screamed, as her head and body leaned forward.

Her face was buried in Keith's crotch, but she wasn't pleasing him, just moaning in pleasure and pain as she lay there. After a little bit of Jaylen working her pussy, Keith pulled her up a bit. Kathryn had the base of his cock in her hand, spat on it, and jerked the saliva up and down on his cock, then moved her mouth over the head.

I moved to the side of the bed, but I was still out of Kathryn's view. I felt like I could have called out her name, and she wouldn't have known. I saw her right hand squeeze the sheets next to Keith a few times, as Jaylen went deep into her. She was moaning loudly, but it was muffled by Keith's cock.

After some time, Jaylen pulled out of Kathryn and got off of the bed. My wife inched up towards Keith and met his lips with hers. They kissed for a few seconds, then he spun her over onto her back. He pushed her heels up towards her head and she grabbed her ankles. Keith lay down on top of her and quickly slid his cock into her. Right away, she started moaning. He started to pick up speed as he pinned her down.

"Ugh! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as loudly as she could, while he pounded down into her. She had let go of her ankles and he was holding her legs; her arms were lifeless, up next to her laid-back head, her eyes closed.

Jaylen was jerking next to the bed. I looked at him, but he didn't notice me. As I looked back at Keith, he had pushed his cock into my wife as far as he could. His legs trembled some and he shook, as he started to cum.

Kathryn was shaking as much as him. Her moans and yells quieted down towards the end of his fucking her. Keith slowly pulled out of her and a string of cum hung onto her pussy lips and the head of his cock, as he pulled away. Her right leg hung to the side and her left was bent at the knee with her foot up on the bed. Her left hand went down and started to rub her pussy. There was so much cum from both of them. I could see her fingers, and even her wedding ring, being coated in the thick, white substance.

Keith had rolled off her and to the side of the bed now and was lying next to her. His cock had gone limp. He looked exhausted and was still letting out a couple of long exhales.

Jaylen was standing up at the head of the bed. His back was to me as he got up and kneeled next to Kathryn's head. Her right hand moved across her body to his cock, only inches from her mouth. Her left hand still had her fingers and wedding ring rubbing through all the cum and over her pussy lips. Jaylen leaned in and his cock moved into her mouth. She was furiously jerking the base of his shaft as she sucked the head.

Her eyes, the whole time, were looking up to Jaylen. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and started to jerk it himself. Without saying a word, a big stream of cum spurt out of the head and onto her left breast. He turned slightly so that the head of his cock was over her mouth. Kathryn didn't hesitate to open her mouth. Another stream of cum shot out over her mouth and onto her cheek. Jaylen pushed the head of his cock into her mouth and shook a bit, as more cum shot out. He put both of his hands up against the wall behind the bed as he leaned in more. Kathryn took his cock in her hand and jerked it a few more times. Cum had dripped out from under his cock onto her lower lip. Finally, he pulled away and she took a couple of deep, exhausted breaths.

Jaylen backed off of the bed. My wife was sitting up somewhat with her head and upper back leaning against the headboard. There was cum all over her pussy, her left nipple and breast, and her cheek, mouth, and chin. Her eyes closed as she took a few more long, deep breaths. It was inevitable that she had swallowed some of Jaylen.

Both of the guys walked slowly past me into the bathroom. I could hear the faucet turn on and some words exchanged between them, but I couldn't quite make them out. I was more focused on my wife. She rolled over onto her side and was wiping her face with the pillow. Her legs naturally squeezed together and I could see more cum drip out of her pussy and down her thighs. She rolled back over onto her back and looked up at me.

"Holy fuck. That was insane, Josh." She smiled a bit, but quickly, her facial expression changed to a curious look. I could tell she now started to wonder how I felt about the whole thing.

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Keith walked back out. I heard the shower running and I guess Jaylen was cleaning up. "I'm going to get one of those drinks now," Keith said with a laugh, as he walked past me and into the kitchen.

Neither my wife nor I said anything. She just lay there, bathed in cum, on the sheets. The shower for Jaylen was pretty quick. I heard it turn off and a few seconds later he walked out just in a towel.

"I need to use the bathroom." Kathryn blurted out, as Jaylen walked away. She quickly went into the bathroom.

I could hear the faucet running. I walked back out to the living room and grabbed one of the old drinks. I wanted to take a big swig but I couldn't bring the glass to my lips. Jaylen had started to get dressed. Keith had walked past me back into the bedroom but I didn't think anything of it.

"I hope you liked that man. I think your wife did. I mean... yeah..." Jaylen tailed off, as he fixed his belt on his jeans. He pulled his shirt over his head, and when I turned back towards the bathroom, he said, "Let us know if you want to hook up again. That was awesome. Later, man."

I watched him step out and the door closed. "Fuck and run, I guess," I said to myself with a laugh. I turned back to go into the bedroom.

The bathroom door was closed. I couldn't hear any loud noises in there, so I didn't know what to do. After a few minutes, I heard the shower turn on, so I decided to open the door. It had gotten steamy in the small bathroom, and Keith and Kathryn were leaning up against the shower wall making out. I watched for a little bit, then stepped back to the living room for another drink.

"I hope you both enjoyed that, man. Your wife is awesome. She is a freak," Keith said, while he reached down to grab his clothes.

"Yeah she went pretty wild," was all I could muster to say.

Neither of them was mean to me to her. They did exactly what I had planned for her-- it just got a bit wild and primal. I had a mixed bag of emotions as Keith gave me a handshake and headed out the door. I went back into the bedroom, and Kathryn was naked on the bed. She had taken all of the bedding off and rolled it up into a ball on the floor. She had put a couple of towels down on the bed.

"I'm sorry if that got a little wild. I wasn't sure what, or how you wanted to see me," she said, as she smiled up at me.

"That was intense. You looked like you enjoyed yourself a lot, though." I moved closer to the bed.

"I have to be honest. I'm exhausted and want to talk about it, but I need some food. Can we order room service and maybe have them bring some new sheets?" She let out a laugh.

I followed with a laugh and a nod of yes.

_______________