Kathryn Starts Her Hotwife Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Kathryn Starts Her Hotwife Journey.
9.7k words
4.51
22.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Two is Better

I would like to credit Kenji Sato for editing help. The story would never make it to post without your assistance.

_______________

Part 1: Two is better than one.

Let me set the scene of my wife Kathryn and me. We're in our early thirties and have been married for ten years. We have two young kids and careers, so our lives don't lend themselves to free time that often. This won't be the only story of this journey so I find it best to lay it out right in the beginning.

Kathryn is five-foot-five inches tall with strawberry-blonde straight hair to the middle of her back. She will curl it for special occasions. She has these mesmerizing hazel eyes, and her chin is a little longer with more rounded cheeks. Kathryn can best be described as being a little more thick than thin.

She has worked out a lot more since both kids have started in school. She wants to be healthy and in shape, but not a stick person and I love that about her. I have always joked that a lot of her weight was in her breasts. You could say she is self-conscious of them in public; she tries covering them up, and if she has something tight on, it is hard to hide them. She is a nice thirty-six-inch D-cup, and I love it when she shows them off.

Kathryn was born in the South but moved out West at an early age, so she has the slightest hint of a Southern accent that is hardly noticeable, but people will randomly ask her where in the South she is from. She works in an HR position for a small restaurant group that she started serving at in her early twenties. She also helps doing the books for a couple of the small businesses I own.

I can best describe her as bubbly and casual most of the time, but if she wants to dress up and look hot, she can do that with little effort. She, on occasion, can look slutty too, but that is mostly when we're out of town.

We had been a wilder couple before the kids, but we hadn't done anything kinky in quite some time. On a cruise back before the kids, we hooked up with another couple. That was our first swinging encounter and were about a year into our marriage. For my birthday another year, she surprised me with another woman joining us in the bedroom. When we were in Jamaica on holiday, she made out heavily with a Black bartender but then got too drunk, so we went back to the hotel room. I had a feeling that if it had been fewer drinks-- he would have come back with us. Kathryn, also on a few occasions, had met a guy at a bar and had drinks and a makeout session with him, if I had taken too long to arrive.

Kathryn kept a diary of naughty thoughts, as she called it. She wasn't shy about it and let me read it. You could say my wife can be, at times, quite salacious. A few of her entries had me watching her with other men. She said the thought of me watching and her performing turned her on. One entry that stood out always came to mind, and I read it many times.

It was about a day when there were two handyman in the yard working. In her story in the diary, I was away at work and she put on some sexy lingerie and invited them in. She very descriptively described a threesome with the two men, who happened to be Black. At the end of the story, I came home and caught her. I was both shocked and aroused by the story she had written.

The story...

It was the weekend after Christmas. My parents went to my sister's family for Christmas, so they agreed to come the week after and stay with us. To make it up to us, they agreed to watch the kids for a couple of days, so we could stay at a resort in town and have a little mini-vacation. There were a couple of days of overlap from Kathryn's parents being here for Christmas and my parents showing up. It made the house hectic and, at times, it was too much for us. When we were all together, not everyone got along and it was quite stressful. Kathryn and her Mom didn't always get along, either. That is a story for another day, though. The stress levels were high and we were exhausted is all I will say.

We checked into the hotel late Friday afternoon. This was going to be a surprise for my wife. Well, she knew about the hotel and spa part, but not about the surprise big surprise. Kathryn wasn't one for surprises, but she agreed to not bug me too much about it.

To say the resort was lavish was an understatement. There was a full spa, golf course, and multiple restaurants. We had been to eat here at the hotel before, and it was a pricey dinner. It was worth it for Kathryn.

I had booked us a nice king-bedroom suite. It had a living room area with a wall separating the bedroom from the rest of the suite. The living room had a big sectional couch with a chaise on one side. It faced the TV on the wall that separated the two rooms. The large kitchenette area was on one side of the entrance with the chaise of the couch on the other side.

It was also on the first floor, so it had a large patio that stretched between both rooms. The large kitchenette area was on one side of the door with the chaise of the living room on the other. There was a sliding door on each side to get out. There was a big wall that wrapped the full way around with a thick bush on top for decoration. You couldn't see in, but you could feel the cool air at night.

The first night, we had dinner at the fine dining restaurant at the hotel. Dinner was amazing and we both were happy to be away from the house. Our relaxing time was interrupted by a couple of calls from the parents about the kids and issues with the house. Neither of us drank that much at dinner, and when we got back to the hotel room, we passed out pretty quickly. Honestly, I was surprised we didn't have sex that first night, but when I thought about it, we were exhausted from the holidays. It was probably better that we got rested for the next night.

The next morning we woke up bright-eyed and refreshed. I had planned a round of golf for me and a spa day for Kathryn. We slept in a bit too late but had time for a quickie before Kathryn had to be at her spa appointment. After the morning fun, we walked down to the coffee shop to get a snack and coffee.

"I don't think I'm going to go golfing," I said, as I sipped my coffee. I was thinking only about the surprise and what her reaction was going to be. I honestly didn't care about golfing.

"Why not? You love this course." She sipped her coffee, as we sat and shared a pastry.

"I've played the course before and I just don't know if I have enough time this morning." I quickly went for a change of subject. "Are you excited about the spa?"

"I hope they serve Bloody Marys there." She laughed and sipped her coffee. "Also, when have you ever known me to not be excited about a spa trip?"

I knew what was going to happen that night however, it was going to be a complete surprise to Kathryn. The thought did cross my mind that she might freak out and head straight home. She could always say no and that would be that. It might be awkward for a little bit, but she would find a way to joke about it later.

Kathryn finished at the spa around two pm. I walked down and met her. We were both starving, so we went to the hotel bar.

"Do you want to tell me anything about what you have planned tonight?" she asked, as she sipped on a Bloody Mary.

"It is a surprise. Well, a couple of surprises and it's back in the hotel room." I smiled, as I sipped my gin and tonic. I had pounded one before she arrived at the restaurant to calm my nerves.

We ate a quick lunch and then headed back to the hotel room. If the surprise ended up being too much for her and we had any issues, I would prefer to have them earlier in the evening, instead of having to leave the hotel late at night and risk going home and waking up my parents and the kids.

"So why don't you shower and get ready," I suggested to Kathryn, as we got into the hotel room.

"Okay. What am I getting ready for?" She gave me a questioning look.

"Just get ready to go out, but I can't say anymore," I said, trying to hide the nervousness from my wife.

"Okay. Fine!" That was all Kathryn said, and then she stepped into the shower.

She must have been in the bathroom for an hour. I didn't want to rush her, but I was also getting nervous about her surprise. While she was in there, I put an outfit out on the bed. I didn't tell her about it, I just figured she would see it and put it on.

"Well, this is some outfit. Is this the surprise?" she loudly said, from behind the closed door of the bedroom side of the suite.

I could faintly hear her from behind the door. "It is part of it. Do you want a drink?" I offered nervously, more so wanting one for myself.

"I might need one after I get all of this on." Her words faded off at the end, no doubt because she was trying to grasp the outfit and what could be going on.

I made a couple of gin and tonics for us; I had thrown a bottle in my suitcase before we left the house. I was standing at the kitchenette finishing the drinks when the door slowly opened.

The kitchenette area was hardwood but the rest of the hotel was carpet. Kathryn walked out slowly. There were a couple of clacks from the heels of her boots, as she walked out of the bedroom and towards me. The black-leather boots were platform. They had maybe a two-inch platform to them and then a five-inch heel. They went above her knee but stopped below the middle of her thigh. They were tight, as well. She held onto the back of the chair as she smiled at me.

"These are some boots." She laughed, as she looked down at them and then back up at me.

I couldn't say a word. I just looked her up and down slowly. I had a drink in each hand as I looked at Kathryn. I should have expected what the whole outfit would look like after seeing the pictures when I ordered it. Seeing it on her, though, almost sent me into shock in a good way.

She had on a pair of black stockings, the type that had the wide seam at the top that kept them up without a garter. They stuck out above the boots and went almost up to the top of her thighs. The matching black teddy was very tight on her. It had two thin black straps that went over her shoulders; the outer trim of the teddy and the part that went over her crotch was solid; the front over her belly button was sheer and see-through.

It had three solid straps around her breasts. There was one that went in the middle just above her nipple, above which up to the strap that was at the top of her breasts was bare-- the exposed flesh of her cleavage was just there for anyone to see. Below the middle strap, there was a strap under her breasts, where there was more sheer material exposing her hard nipples and areolas.

"Is one of those drinks for me?" Kathryn asked as she reached out one hand for a cocktail. The other kept her balanced on the chair.

"Oh yes, sorry." I slid the drink to her and then looked her up and down again.

She sipped her drink and didn't say anything for a bit. In the heels, she was much taller. I'm five-foot-ten, and we were almost making eye contact. Finally, she broke her stare at me and slowly walked over to the far part of the couch.

The back of the teddy was solid; from underneath her torso, it went up and split her ass. It spread out over the top of her ass and wrapped to the front. A little above her ass, it was open up to the bra part of the back at the top. She leaned her butt onto the armrest of the couch and looked over at me. One heel went up on the couch and the other was still on the floor. She put her drink down on the table behind her, and then took her fingers and tugged up on the stocking top.

"So is there another surprise? I feel like there is more than the outfit." She smiled at me. Her legs were slightly split, so I could make out the bare skin of her thigh above the stockings up to the seam of the teddy over her crotch.

I took a big swig of my drink and set it down on the kitchen table. "There is, but I hope you don't freak out."

"Well, I can always say no, right?" She smiled, as she reached back to grab her drink again. She took a sip as she maintained her open-leg stance with one heel up on the couch.

"Of course, you can. You know that, Kathryn." I slowly walked over towards her.

"But I might like my surprise too much." She smiled as I walked to her. "Stop right there," she blurted out.

I froze. Kathryn wasn't usually the assertive type in the bedroom. We tried role-playing it a couple of times, but she preferred to be the taken type.

"Before you come closer, I want to know what the surprise is." She teased her fingers up the heels slowly, then over the stockings. She slowly put her heel back down on the floor and closed her knees together, still leaning against the armrest of the couch.

I paused for a few seconds. It seemed like an eternity, but I couldn't hold back anymore. "It's outside the room."

"It's not a thing, but a person... isn't it, Josh?" she stated to me, as she set her drink down on the table behind her. I couldn't tell if she was pissed or excited. She let out a long sigh and then smiled. "Okay, well let him in."

I turned to the door. She stood up straight and adjusted herself a bit. She brushed her hair off of her breasts and behind her shoulders. Her hands went to her hips, as she looked intently towards the door. She didn't know the man who was about to walk in, but she wanted to look her best for him. She was confident in her pose. I was surprised at how ready she was for this, and she had no idea what was about to happen.

I slowly opened the door and looked back at her to see her expression. I was worried that if she saw two Black men, she might run out of the room in her outfit.

Keith walked in first. He was my height but a large gentleman; he wasn't fat, but more the bodybuilder type. He had a freshly shaven head with a goatee, that was dark black with some grey mixed in. Keith was probably in his late forties but in amazing shape. He had on jeans, white sneakers, and a white dress shirt.

Kathryn was a bit puzzled and I think she was forcing a smile. Her demeanor, even if she wasn't going to do it, would still be to be polite. Just then, her jaw dropped a bit and her eyes widened. Her smile turned to a look of shock. Jaylen walked in after Keith. He was taller than all of us... by a lot. He was maybe six-foot-four and slender but still muscular. Jaylen, I guessed, was around our age, maybe a little younger. He had buzzed short hair and a five-o'clock shadow on his face. He had on a pair of black jeans, black boots, and a black button-up shirt.

They both turned to me, as Keith spoke up, "Hey, what's up, man."

I nodded back, unsure of what to say. The cordials between us were brief. We had already talked out in the hallway while she was changing, so what more was there to say? I watched as Jaylen walked over to Kathryn. He looked her up and down, slowly. She was still standing in the same pose as before. I thought she might cover up her visible breasts, but she didn't.

"Damn. You didn't tell me your wife was this hot, Josh," Jaylen said back at me, as he turned to her and smiled.

I was silent as Keith came over to me, while I tried to make some drinks. "Can we get a couple of those drinks?" As fast as his words left his mouth, he turned and walked to my wife.

They were both only a few feet from her. Standing together, I couldn't see her behind them. I was nervous because she hadn't said anything yet. I could hear some words exchanged between the three of them, but couldn't quite make it out over my nervousness. Whatever the outcome, if it was a no or a yes, I wanted it to happen quickly. I turned to the kitchenette and slammed my drink. I fumbled through making another round of drinks. I still had no idea what Kathryn's response was to her surprise.

I turned back after I finished the drinks. The three of them were standing together in the middle of the living room. It didn't take but seconds and they were all over her. Keith was at eye level with Kathryn as he leaned in, kissing her. Her hands were up in the air as if she was surprised by it. The kiss was a deep, primal-type kiss. You could hear them kissing, there was so much passion in their connection. After a couple of seconds, her arms wrapped around the back of his head; one of her hands was rubbing the back of his head. Jaylen was behind her and had reached down and gripped her ass with one of his hands, while the other hand was on her hip; he kissed her neck from behind.

I often thought that this quick approach by the men sealed the deal. I had wondered if they all sat down and talked on the couch for a bit before getting into it, it might have been more casual, or scripted. She might have not even gone through with it. I also thought our lackluster quickie that morning left her wanting more. It had been a couple of weeks since we had a great fuck. Everyone around in the house, the holidays made it hard. Kathryn also loved when I picked out outfits for her to wear in the bedroom. She didn't mind if it was slutty, either. I thought because she was so reserved in public, the outfit was like a cape that she put on that created a different version of herself.

I shook myself from my thoughts to see Kathryn with her head looking back towards Jaylen. Their eyes met as she bit her lip. My wife was giving this stranger the fuck-me look. Just then their lips met. He was so tall, he had to lean down to kiss her. She had run a hand down the outside of his thigh, facing me. It happened to be her left hand and I noticed the big, shining wedding ring we had upgraded for her a year or so back. I don't know why I zoned in on that, but I did.

Her breasts were pointing in my direction, as she leaned back to kiss Jaylen. When I finally did move my gaze from her wedding ring, I looked over to see Keith with both of her breasts fully exposed. His right hand was on her left breast fondling it, his mouth was wrapped around her right nipple, sucking on it.

As I said before, it all happened so fast, and maybe for the best. I was more than aroused to watch her. I was a little bit disappointed because I could tell, at that moment, she didn't even know if I was still there. I remembered though, this was her surprise and it was about her. I had the lucky benefit of being able to watch.

While her lips were tangling with Jaylen's, Keith took his shirt off. As this kiss broke Keith pulled her back around and their faces were an inch from each other. Kathryn leaned in for the kiss, this time. The kissing between them wasn't the slow, romantic type-- it was sloppy and loud. Kathryn had her right hand up around behind Keith's neck. Her left hand had moved up to his huge bicep. Her hand looked so dainty on his arm, and again her ring stood out, as she squeezed his bicep.

With the urging of Jaylen's hand, Kathryn put her left foot up on the table and spread her legs a bit. Keith's hand had moved up between her thighs and was rubbing her crotch.

Jaylen was still behind her. At this point, he had taken his shirt off. His hand was rubbing under her ass and probably touching the tips of Keith's fingers as they both rubbed her crotch. His mouth was sucking heavily on her neck.

I didn't know why, but I had two drinks still in my hands. I looked down and finally noticed. I set them back on the counter in the kitchenette. I moved out of the kitchen area and toward the living room. There was a rug under the couch and a coffee table. I didn't know why, but I felt like this might be my boundary, so I stopped moving forward. The kitchen table was behind me then, so I sat down in one of those chairs.

Keith and Kathryn still had their lips locked. His jeans were undone and Kathryn had moved her hand down into them and onto his crotch. Their lips parted a couple of times and then met again. Each time, I could see their tongues touching as they met lips.