Kathy

Story Info
Friends celebrate Thanksgiving together.
2.7k words
4.4
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Kathy

Friends celebrate Thanksgiving together

My neighbor, Jake, was unloading his trunk with bags of groceries when I drove up. We had been living side by side for over five years. He was always pleasant to talk to but we had never really had a real conversation. It was always the weather or other light subjects. I was divorced and I think he knew that but I had no idea of his history.

Feeling neighborly I walked over and offered to help him carry the bags into his house. Maybe I was feeling a little curious also. A single guy, I never saw a woman coming or going or a man for that matter. What did he do for company? Was he a hoarder?

Naturally he refused, said he had it under control, I insisted. He gave in and I grabbed two bags and followed him in. I was shocked. The place was a neat and clean. Knick knacks were on the fireplace mantel and on shelves. Great photos hung on the walls I love good photography. The carpet looked freshly vacuumed. Not a sign of dust anywhere. My first thought was I need to hire this guy as a housemaid. The kitchen was the same. I was very impressed.

He offered me a cup of coffee and I accepted after I said I was ok and he offered a second time. He brought out a pie from the refrigerator, apologized, telling me he had made it a day ago but it still should be good. It was the best key lime pie I had ever tasted and told him so. He had the grace to blush. I loved it. Housemaid my ass, I needed a cook also and an interior decorator and he certainly qualified.

That night lying in bed I was wondering what was I missing. Why wasn't there women storming his house? He kept it clean. It appeared he was not a stranger in the kitchen. I had peeked in his garage as I was passing his home several times and it looked clean at least from the street. Maybe the basement was full of freezers and dead bodies?

I prayed that being curious didn't kill this cat. I waited a week and waylaid him on a Saturday morning as he was cutting his lawn. Did I mention his yard was as neat as his home? I waved and he waved back. That was all I needed so I walked over. He shut down the mower and we exchanged pleasantries for ten minutes or so. It seemed he was comfortable talking with me.

I finally got around to my question, I wanted to know where he had purchased the wonderful art he had hanging on the walls in the living room. It turns out his hobby is photography. When I was raving about how great I thought it was he invited me in if I wanted to look at some of it.

There were landscapes, flowers, close ups of stuff I couldn't identify and portraits. I study each one as he explained the location or the time. The first portrait was a niece and he had taken for her graduation photos several years ago. The other was a woman about my age except very lovely. A catch was in his voice as he explained she was a close friend. I suspected a very close friend and foolishly asked where she is now? He hiccupped and when I glanced at him a tear was running down his cheek.

I felt so bad; I had opened a wound and said, "I am so sorry Jake. It's none of my business. Please forgive me."

"No, it's ok. We were very close. She passed away a few years ago. She allowed me to photograph her many times and I have those memories."

Open mouth and insert foot. "She was very beautiful; may I see some of the others?"

Without a word he turned and led me into the hallway. On the walls were three very large and very tasteful nudes of the same woman. She truly was a wonderful woman, hair I would kill for and a body I would kill for. One of the photos was of her standing facing the camera without trying to hide anything. A Mona Lisa smile, one arm behind her back and the other hanging by her side, her breasts were small and firm, a narrow waist with full hips, a patch of dark hair hide her sex and one leg was kind of hitched to the side and the other holding her up.

Another was a half body shot, from maybe just below her breasts. Her nipples were firm and standing out proud like maybe she had just teased them before the camera clicked. Again she had that smile that was asking the age old question.

The third was a back side photo. She appeared to be walking away and looking back over her shoulder with that same smile. Her ass looked as good as her front. One cheek was raised up and the other down just as you would expect from someone as they walked.

"May I look at them a little longer?" I asked. "She was truly a very beautiful woman. That body, that smile, I love it. I would have loved to have known her. I'm so sorry for your loss. She must have been so very comfortable with you to allow you the privilege of photographing her."

He said I could look as long as I liked and when I was ready he would brew a fresh cup of coffee. I must have spent over twenty minutes looking at them. The smell of the coffee and something sweet drew me to the kitchen. Over the coffee and sweet rolls we chatted. Sometimes about his photography and sometimes about other stuff, we agreed on the state of the political chaos and did not agree on religion.

We parted as real friends. I felt kind of close to him. Which is strange, after my divorce I had sworn no more men in my life. I had a few lady friends that I enjoyed spending time with. No that that kind of time, lunch, movies, gardening, talking types of friends.

Over the rest of the summer we would see each other at odd times and always stopped to spend anywhere from five to thirty minutes chatting. No subject was off limits it seemed. Even the religion we disagreed on, sometimes almost violently.

I debated with myself. I really wanted him to take my pictures. Like the ones I saw in his hallway. Me naked and looking like those I saw. I may not be a raving beauty like his friend but I do look good. My parents blessed me with good genes. I'm almost six foot tall, well I'm five foot ten inches, good cheek bones and long thick dark brown hair. My body will stop all but a blind man to take a second look. My breasts are medium size, a large b or small c depending on how the sizes run. My stomach is firm and flat with just a hint of a womanly pouch. Long legs and I think shapely feet.

It was close to Halloween. Jake rang my doorbell and asked if I could give him a hand with something that needed four hands for a few minutes. He was putting up some silly decorations for the trick or treaters. It took almost an hour before we were done. It had been a warm fall and we were both sweating. He offered some apple cider. I accepted. He warned me it was spiked with vodka after he poured me a glass of it. I should have refused it. Vodka makes me stupid.

Then I drank a second glass and then the stupid kicked in. I asked him if he would take my picture. He quickly agreed. I told him I wanted some like those in the hallway. He tried to talk me out of it. I was adamant that it was what I wanted. As he was escorting me to his front door he was telling me that we could talk about it after the holiday.

A week before Thanksgiving I caught him as he came home from work. I asked him he didn't have plans already would he like to join me and a few friends for the big meal. He admitted to not having plans but wasn't comfortable butting in on another's' celebration. I insisted and he finally agreed. He asked what he could bring so I asked him if he would bring a dessert. We agreed on a pecan pie and ice cream and we would need enough for four of us, me, him and two of my women friends.

When I mentioned lady friends and no males he got a little bit of a nervous expression but it passed quickly. Dinner was great, my turkey turned out perfect, my friends brought some of the other fixings and they raved about the pie. After we had cleaned up we all moved into the living room to watch a football game. Brandy slushes made everyone mellow and the conversation was pleasant.

I mentioned Jake's skills with the camera and everyone being a little drunk we all moved over to his house to look at his art work. Did I mention I get stupid when I've had a little drink or two? After everyone oohed and awed over the photos on the living room walls I invited them to look in the hallway. Jake tried to stop us but the others being under the weather a little there was no way to prevent it.

As we moved back into the living room Jake was standing there and I couldn't tell if he was ashamed or mad or proud. He just stood there watching us. My friends were babbling about how great his work was and telling him he should be selling some of it or he should be working as a professional photographer and doing peoples pictures.

That's when it went crazy. Sally was always the bold one and maybe it was the drink that pushed her to do it. We'll never know but her blouse was off and then her bra and she is asking no she was telling Jake to take her picture. I was embarrassed. Sally is what is called plus size. Her breasts are large and pendulous, her belly hangs over her belt a little and she has real love handles on her hips. But none of this bothers her.

And Jake was holding a camera and I could hear it clicking. Sally was posing and moving like I had seen real models do. Her hands hiding her breasts and then moving them behind her back or behind her head, pushing her breasts out, turning sideways or with her back to him all the while she was smiling or frowning or trying to look sexy. When she pushed her skirt and panties down and kicked them away I wanted to run.

Her heavy bush hide any hint of her sex lips the thick thighs pressed together almost to her knees. Jake kept clicking away and she kept posing. Her large butt kind of bounced when she turned her back to us. She moved to the couch and lay there offering more poses. When one leg went up on the couch back and the other to the floor the heavy covering wasn't enough to hide what she was presenting to us.

Then it got even weirder. Annie was walking to the couch, naked. I never saw her undressing because I was busy gawking at Sally. Annie is as different as night and day from Sally. If Sally has a big ass Annie doesn't have any at all. You can see her spine and her ribs and her hip bones and her shoulder blades. Her legs are so thin I could see her butt hole and her pussy when she bent over and kissed Sally.

My god, did I have lesbians for best friends? Why didn't I know this? Where were the clues? Am I blind and dumb? I haven't been with a woman since college. Was I still interested? I looked at Jake, his mouth was hanging open but that didn't stop him from taking pictures. I looked down and there was a big bulge in his pants.

What the hell was I going to do? Annie was on her knees with her head buried between two fat legs. Sally was making funny sounds and holding on to the back of Annie's head. Did I sound that way when I was getting sexed?

Wait a second, a big bulge, and a really big bulge. As fast as the thought came to me I was kneeling in front of him, and pulling his pants and boxers down. My neighbor was hung. I never had a lot of experience with men but I knew this was something special. I had never seen a cock so large; it was like the ones on the porn sites. He should have a tattoo on his stomach, 'Home of the whopper'.

His hips came forward, my mouth opened and I was giving him a blow job. I don't know how he did it but when I looked up his shirt was gone and he was still taking pictures. When he pointed the camera down at me I tried to smile but it's hard when you have a mouth full of man meat. Unable to take all of him I was using one hand to stroke him and the other was up under my skirt and on my crotch.

It was easy to pull the crotch aside and get at the good parts. When I started swallowing his come I felt my orgasm rising up and pulling me into that special place. Damn this was so perverted. I was masturbating and giving a blow job to the neighbor I just meet a few short months ago. Not to mention I could hear my friend Sally crying out as she went over the edge.

I sat back on my ass. Jake was leaning against the wall with a big grin on his face and his cock was slowly relaxing. Somewhere along the way he had lost his pants and undies and sandals. I looked over at the couch and Annie was sitting on the floor next to Sally and they were kissing. I could see that Annie was as small in the chest as Sally was big, just barely any tit at all, only big nipples all pointy looking.

Sally struggled to sit up and told us, "That was fun. Can I help anyone out? Annie did you get your satisfaction?"

"I got enough to hold me until we get together next week." She looked back at Jake and I. "Looks like Jake in happy and Kathy has a glow, so I think all is good. How about we go back and watch the end of the game?"

So we did. Jake fell asleep in the recliner before the game was over. Annie sat in the corner of the couch with Annie's head in her lap. I grabbed some pillows and lay on the floor thinking. Where do I go from here? Did I want to further my relationship with Jake? Should I invite myself into Sally and Annie's thing? Should I do both?

There are advantages to both life styles and having both might be a good idea. Jake might not be any good at oral. Of course I could teach him, he's not a dummy. From the sounds that Sally had been making I believed that Annie must be good at giving pleasure. I used to enjoy going down on a close friend.

So many decisions were facing me. Thank goodness I could think about it and make a sound call. Just like the referee did when, he signaled a field goal at the last second to break a tied football game.

The end

Another farfetched fantasy from a twisted mind and I hope you enjoyed it.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers