Kathy & Jim's Bedroom Adventures

Story Info
Kathy and Jim consummate their relationship!
8.8k words
4.33
13.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the morning and Jim was in bed. The sun was just coming up and it looked to be the start of a very beautiful spring day in May.

Suddenly, Jim heard a knock. The door of his bedroom opened revealing the site of his beautiful mother standing there before him. 46 year old Kathy had curly, dark brown, neck length hair. She had pretty brown eyes and the prettiest smile you have ever seen. That day, Kathy wore a long black dress with small pretty white flowers that made her look radiant as she stood over Jim's bed. That dress covered her sexy middle aged body that Jim so longed to see and touch.

She had the sexiest ass and Her breasts were medium sized and tear drop shaped...just right really for Jim's tastes. She had the most irresistibly smooth looking skin on her legs and Jim loved it when his mom would wear shorts on hot summer days and then cross her legs revealing her upper thighs. The thought of being able to see his mom wearing short shorts during these upcoming warmer months made Jim excited with anticipation.

Now Jim enjoyed looking at women of all shapes and sizes...after all, what young man doesn't? Still, no other woman's body could ever capture his attention like the one of his mom who brought him into this world. For Jim, Kathy is the embodiment of the perfect female and nothing else will ever equal her!

In her left hand, Kathy held a makeup holder filled with red blush and in her right hand a makeup brush. She said good morning to Jim as she began to twitch her left cheek and apply a generous amount of blush over her face. She then repeated the same motion with her right cheek generously applying all that she desired. Jim loved how his mother aggressively applied her makeup with such confidence and speed. Kathy was a strong and confident woman who knew how to present herself like a lady should! The red tint of the blush made Kathy look so pretty and ready to take on her day as a school teacher at a local private school. Seeing his mom in her flower dress all made up with pretty red cheeks drove Jim absolutely wild!

He often liked to watch his mom do her entire makeup routine actually. Many mornings, Jim would watch in Kathy's bedroom as she applied not only her blush but her concealer, foundation, and eye makeup as well. Now Kathy knew full well that Jim was aroused when he watched her get ready in the morning and that is exactly why she allowed it. Secretly, Kathy was also aroused knowing that Jim had a fetish for her makeup routine.

Jim lay in bed as he watched Kathy finish putting on her blush. In her stern mother voice, she reminded him to do the chores that she had asked him to do the night before and also to finish up any schoolwork he had remaining. Jim felt annoyed at his mother's nagging requests but subconsciously he actually liked being subservient to her and her strong and domineering personality was a big part of why he had such strong incestuous desires for his dear mom.

Kathy walked towards Jim's bed. As she drew closer to the bed's edge, Jim could feel a tingle in his crotch and the start of an erection. His mom's presence next to him filled him with desire and passion. Oh how he wanted intimacy with her! He never told his mother how he felt about her, but Kathy always had a hunch that her son was infatuated with her and secretly she loved it!

As Kathy drew even closer to the bed, Jim began to daydream about the intimacy he desired so badly with Kathy. In his daydream, they were in the shower together. Kathy's teardrop shaped breasts were perky and luscious looking as water droplets slowly ran down the front of them. The sight of his mom's naked body in front of him in the tub filled him with the most incestuous thoughts and desires. Kathy, also filled with desire, looked at Jim's sexy slim body and hairy crotch and declared that her 19 year old son's private area needed to be rinsed and massaged.

She opened her hands, put some soap on one of them and lathered it up to a foamy gel with the other. She then began to gently wash and massage Jim's private area with a motherly touch that no other woman would ever be able to replicate. The feel of Kathy's warm and soft palms on Jim's penis filled him with excitement as he moaned ever so gently for his mom.

Out of nowhere, Jim heard his mom saying:

"Jim, where is your mind? I have been standing here next to your bed and you are just staring off into space and not answering me when I call your name. Are you OK?"

At that moment, Jim knew he had been caught daydreaming. He looked at Kathy and said:

"Yes mom sorry...guess I was just staring off into space."

Kathy looked at him with a puzzled gaze and said, "Well what in the heck were you thinking about son?"

Jim didn't really answer and just shrugged. Kathy just chalked Jim's behavior up to the fact that it was early in the morning and didn't really give it a second thought after that. She leaned down, wished Jim a good day, and gently kissed him on the cheek.

Kathy left Jim's room and took a sharp left turn into the kitchen, grabbed her lunch, and yelled goodbye as she walked out the kitchen door that led out to the garage of the Florida style ranch where they lived. Jim heard his mom shut the door. Several seconds passed and Kathy started up her Chevrolet and proceeded to back out of the garage.

The garage door shut and Kathy drove away and headed for work. Jim now found himself alone as he did most mornings. Jim was a college student and he didn't have to be at school quite as early as his mom (an elementary school teacher) did so he had the privilege of having some alone time after his mom left for work.

Jim got out of bed revealing his young, slim, sexy body. Jim had light brown short hair coupled with the sexiest hazel eyes you have ever seen! Many women complimented him for his eyes and he enjoyed the attention he got from them. Kathy adored Jim's eyes and his whole body really but she did her best to keep her desires for her son private. Jim However, always sensed a certain sexual tension with his mom and had suspected for a while that she had the same lustful desires for him as he had for her his whole life. Despite both of their efforts to do so, neither Kathy nor Jim were good at hiding their inner feelings very well.

Jim went out into the kitchen and then decided to venture into his mother's room. The smell of her windsong perfume filled the air and Jim inhaled the scent that he had given his beautiful mother for Mother's Day just last week. Jim looked down on the floor of the half bathroom that was part of Kathy's bedroom and saw a pair of Kathy's cotton panties lying there on the ground. These panties had the look of being used and dirty. Jim's heart began to palpitate with desire as he saw his mother's undergarment lying there ready to be worshiped!

Kathy is an absolute neat freak who was always obsessed over being clean and organized. With that being true, it would be very much out of character for her to accidentally leave a pair of her smelly dirty panties just lying around on the floor. Kathy must have deliberately left her son a souvenir of her most private and intimate apparel so as to awaken his desire and tease him. Oh how excited this made young Jim feel!

Jim picked the panties up. They were a fullback pair of briefs...pink with a stretchy feel to them. As soon as he held them in his hands, he could smell the pungent odor of Kathy's vagina that he so loved to savor. It smelled a little sweet and a little sweaty/dirty all at once. Jim had been here before...this was not the first time that Kathy left him a present before leaving for work. Yes, she had told him to get busy with his homework and chores but that was just a cover. We all know what she REALLY wanted him to be doing.

The juices from Kathy's vagina had left a light colored stain in the crotch of her panties. By this point, Jim could feel his heart beating so fast that he had to take a couple of deep breaths and compose himself. So filled with lustful desire was Jim that he thought he might pass out from the excitement. Oh how he lusted for Kathy...it was his sole desire to sleep with her and express his deep love for her in the most intimate of ways! For now though, her underwear would have to suffice.

Jim lifted the gusseted crotch of his mom's pretty panties to his nose. He savored the smell of his mom's private area as he envisioned himself pleasing her orally. Oh what beautiful legs did Kathy have!! All Jim ever wanted to do was to have Kathy spread them wide open for him so he could please her in a way that no man had ever done before. Jim wanted to be her only lover...the only man to truly sexually satisfy her. That was the job he wanted more than anything else.

The crotch area of Kathy's panties was still damp as Jim buried his nose inside and took a deep breath. He inhaled ever so slowly so as to savor his mother's intense aromas. Jim knew that his mom's scent was better and more arousing than any other woman's. He then slid his nose further down to the back end of Kathy's panties and began to envision his mother's most beautiful ass cheeks hugging and clinging to the back of her undies all day yesterday. Jim was in heaven as he wrapped Kathy's intimate apparel around his face.

With the panties in his hands, he took a little walk back to his room and hopped on to his bed. He lay his mom's panties down on the bed and he lay down prone as he seated his nose deep in the center of the cotton gusset soaked with Kathy's juices. He began to inhale deeply and profusely as his heart began to race again with excitement. He looked down and saw how large his cock had become. Jim had a full on erection and it was all his mom's fault!

Jim began to stroke and rub his hard cock all the while inhaling the heavenly aromas of the nectar once housed inside of Kathy's sweet vulva. His breathing became heavy, his moans became loud and intense as he stroked harder and harder. Suddenly, Jim felt a slight burning sensation in his penis along with the pleasant feeling of his orgasmic contractions. He let out a loud groan and declared out loud to himself:

"Oh Mom, how deeply do I love you! Oh how badly do I want to make love to you!"

Then he took his mom's panties away from his face and wrapped his cock in them. Doing that almost felt as good as Jim imagined holding his mother's naked body would be! Hot cum gushed out of his penis and onto Kathy's panties, filling the crotch with his semen. The release felt nothing short of glorious and Kathy's panties were soaked in Jim's cum! This surely felt wonderful but he knew that someday it would be even better to ejaculate deep inside of his mother's body marking her as his own and nobody else's forever!

Jim took a couple of minutes to catch his breath after his orgasm had ended. He loved to bask in the afterglow of his climax and continue to fantasize about Kathy. Still, Jim knew it was almost time to head to class so he took the panties and threw them in the wash. He then proceeded to shower, get dressed, and head out to class.

Jim arrived at school and went through his daily class routine of English Literature, Writing 101, and his other freshman classes. His day was routine and boring like usual. Once it ended he drove back home around 3:00 and arrived at his home about a half an hour later.

He entered the garage door that leads into the kitchen and to his great surprise, his mom was already home. She was seated at the kitchen table. To Jim's delight, his mom was wearing a pretty blouse that revealed just enough of her cleavage to be a tease for Jim. She also was wearing a pair of very short white shorts with slits on the sides of both the legs that revealed Kathy's beautiful thighs as she was crossing her legs at the table.

The sight of the beautiful skin on his mom's upper thighs just drove Jim wild! Kathy knew it too and she crossed her legs all the more as she so enjoyed it when she would catch her son lustfully glancing down at her legs. Jim's lustful glances made Kathy feel sexy and beautiful, unlike how her husband of 25 years made her feel. Now, whenever she caught Jim taking a peek at her legs, she would quickly glance down at them herself and then lift her head back up, look right at Jim, and then raise her eyebrows at him in a flirty way that made Jim lust for his mom even more than he already was!

Kathy asked Jim to go outside with her in the vegetable garden that she had planted some time ago. She said that she needed to pick some weeds from the soil as they were beginning to overrun the plants. She handed Jim a bucket and told him to follow her outside to the garden. The garden had many different types of plants like tomatoes, string beans, peppers, squash, and so many more.

"You hold the bucket and I will bend over and pick the weeds from the ground and put them in the bucket. Just follow me as I do the weeding ok? Kathy said

"Sure Mom, whatever you would like" Jim replied

Kathy turned her back to Jim and she then proceeded to bend over forward as she began to pick the weeds. When she bent over, it was a feast for young Jim's sexy hazel eyes! To say that Kathy's shorts were short would be the understatement of the year! As Kathy bent over, her shorts rode up her legs ever so slowly revealing the bottom third of her booty. The sight of Kathy's lovely upper thighs, the curve of her lower butt, and of course her delicately smooth skin were enough to turn Jim's knees into nothing more than a mere bowl of jelly.

Jim stood behind his mom and continued to admire her body. He was in his glory and his heart began to pound and race with fierce excitement! Tingles went up and down his spine and he suddenly felt a bulge start to form inside the crotch of his underwear. Before he knew it, he had a full blown erection that showed through his black knee length shorts.

Now, Kathy continued to pick the weeds but now she had changed positions so her back was no longer turned to Jim. She leaned forward again and this time Jim caught a glimpse down his mother's blouse and into her chest area. She wore a white and silky looking bra that honestly wasn't covering all that much of her intimate areas! Kathy was at that moment purposely revealing to Jim the very breasts that he so longed to gently suck, the very breasts that he so longed to softy touch, and the very breasts that were made to nourish him. He loved the shape of them and he loved how he could only see about half of them so as to leave a little bit to his imagination.

Jim continued to hold the bucket and hoped that Kathy would take a long time to finish picking the weeds. He had the best view in the house and he was in no hurry for her to stand up. Eventually though she did stand up and to her surprise she saw her son's erection bulging through his pants. She was so shocked!

"Young man, you had better go inside and get a hold of yourself," Kathy said sternly!

Jim was so embarrassed and he ran off into the house and then in his room and shut the door. He lay on his bed and took some deep breaths as he tried to put aside the embarrassment he felt from having his mother see his erection.

After a few minutes, Jim heard a knock on his bedroom door. Kathy came in to talk to him. Jim didn't know where to look. He wasn't sure if he would be in trouble or if maybe his mom would be angry with him.

"What in God's name was that all about?" Kathy said!

"Nothing really Mom." Jim replied

"Oh come on now there must have been something that had you all worked up," Kathy said her voice sounding impatient and upset.

"It was nothing," Jim said.

But Kathy wasn't buying Jim's story!

"I think I know what it was," Kathy said. "I think you were excited by my body, weren't you?"

"Yes I was...is that a bad thing?" Jim replied.

"I don't believe this!" Kathy said in an angry and mother-like tone.

Jim didn't answer and suddenly something seemed to be very wrong. He saw that the look on Kathy's face had changed. She then quickly turned away from Jim and walked towards his bedroom door as if to walk out of the room. She didn't though. Her hands were covering her face as she moved away from Jim and it was evident that Kathy was crying. Jim felt puzzled as to what could be wrong and felt a little concerned for his mom. Suddenly, Kathy's deep sobs filled the room with sadness as Jim looked on helplessly.

"Mom, are you OK?" Jim asked

"Jim, grab me the box of kleenex from the bathroom" She said as she sobbed and gasped deeply for air.

Jim went into the bathroom and returned with the kleenex. He proceeded to sit down next to Kathy on his bed and gently took both of her hands into his and told his mom that everything was going to be ok. He then grabbed some tissues and lovingly dabbed the tears away from both sides of Kathy's tear stained face. Kathy's mascara and concealer were running down her face as well and Jim took extra care to clean his mom's face and make her look presentable. Kathy thanked Jim for his caring gesture.

"Mom, are you angry at me for getting an erection in front of you like that?" Jim asked.

Kathy's eyes began to well up again with tears. She knew that she owed Jim an explanation for her stern and impatient tone.

"I have known for a long time how you have felt for me Jim. I have caught you trying to watch me as I undress and shower for years now and I hear you at night time when you call out my name while you masturbate and reach climax in your room. It is not appropriate for a son to have feelings like that for his mom so I yelled at you because I thought your behavior needed to be corrected. The problem is though that if I told you that I didn't feel the same way about you I would be lying."

"Mom, I always knew that you felt the same way too," Jim said. "I can feel it when we are together all the time."

"Jim, I feel so lonely and sad because your father is so selfish, Kathy said. He never wants to do anything but be by himself and drink beer. We never do anything together and every time I ask him to go out he tells me he wants to be left alone. 25 years of this crap is really starting to take a toll on me. At least you show me attention and we do stuff together."

"I know Mom, Jim said. "I feel it too. He is so aloof from me and I just don't know how to relate to him and he refuses to try and relate to me. It really hurts."

"I know sweetie." Said Kathy. "You have never really had a true father figure and it has done a lot of damage to you emotionally. I am so sorry that I couldn't do more to help you out. It's just so difficult."

Jim then began to cry too and his mom began to hug him tight. Kathy started to cry again too and the sound of both of their sobs filled the room with raw emotion and the love that they felt for each other. Kathy's chin gently pressed on the top of Jim's shoulder. Suddenly, a tear from Kathy's right eye rolled down her cheek and fell onto the left side of Jim's neck. It felt warm and wet and it contained all of the love that Kathy felt for Jim and when he felt the tear on his neck, he was reminded of how much she cared for him.

Kathy let go of Jim and then looked at his face and told him that she understood why he was so hurt by his Father's lack of love and support. She then placed the knuckle of her index finger onto the area under Jim's left eye and wiped away his tears. She then repeated the same loving gesture to the right side of Jim's face.

"I am sorry for getting angry at you Jim, Kathy said. "It's just that I am so frustrated by your father's lack of presence and I only got angry because I know how empty and frustrated we both feel because of him."

Jim and Kathy looked at each other. Jim knew how frustrated his mom was from the lack of attention she got from her husband. How awful it must be for a married woman to never have sex with her husband and to never go anywhere or do anything fun with him. Kathy at the same time knew how poor of a role model Jim's dad was to him. This caused him to have trouble socially especially when it came to relating to women. How could he learn about the opposite gender when he had no role model to teach him? Both Kathy and Jim sat there feeling empty and hollow inside.