Kathy & Jim's Bedroom Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jim, take me now and don't wait any longer!" Kathy cried out.

It seemed like Kathy and Jim were so into the moment that they had even forgotten about the romantic music that was playing on Jim's phone throughout their entire session. Suddenly, the song on Jim's phone had changed to a new melody as Kathy and Jim were about to begin having the intercourse that they had fantasized about for years.

A male singer's voice penetrated the speakers of Jim's iphone singing:

"Now I know it's right, from the moment I wake up 'til deep in the night, there's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be than holding you, tenderly."

As the music played Jim took his left hand and slowly guided his cock into his mother's vaginal canal. It stretched Kathy's pussy as he entered her only about a quarter of the way in and then pulled out. He leaned forward and gently kissed Kathy's lips and then began to penetrate her again about a quarter of the way inside of her. Kathy's inner warmth made Jim's cock grow even more in length and girth as he gently thrusted the inside of his mom's body. He continued to slide his cock back and forth inside of her with shallow and partial thrusts that were teasing Kathy and wetting her appetite for more!

Jim's thrusts now were penetrating a bit more deeply as the shaft of his cock was about half way enveloped by her pussy. The friction of Jim's back and forth motions inside of her vulva made Kathy grunt and groan as she called out to her son:

"Oh Jim Fuck me deep...as deep as you can go!"

Jim heard his mother's request and then slid his cock ever so slowly into the deepest recesses of Kathy's wet and warm channel. He was as deep as he could be and he moved his whole body into hers as they began the most intense part of their lovemaking. Jim lay on top of Kathy and their two bodies had become like one. Jim's right hand was behind Kathy's head almost on her neck and his left hand was gently cupping her right upper thigh.

Kathy was underneath Jim and she looked up and saw his beautiful hazel eyes and his soft lips that were just inches away from hers. Kathy felt Jim's warm body press against hers as she took her right hand and placed it on the back of Jim's head. She took her left hand and started to caress Jim's right upper thigh just below his ass. Jim and Kathy could feel their legs touching as Jim's cock continued to penetrate Kathy as deep as it possibly could. Kathy then asked Jim to lift his body slightly so as to allow her to move a bit. She then wrapped her legs around Jim's lower back allowing Jim's cock to stay in the deepest parts of her.

The couple kissed slowly and passionately as Jim began to thrust Kathy in and out. He would reach the deepest area in her pussy and then pull out completely only to thrust back inside as deep as he could again and again. The repetitive motion caused both of their private areas to fill with electric sexual energy that spread to the rest of their bodies.

Jim's entire crotch area including his pubic mound was pressing up against Kathy's clit sending waves of desire throughout all of her being. He thrust her ever so intensely as he kept rubbing against her clitoris. Their kissing became more intense and the rhythm of Jim's thrusts sped up. He clutched his mom's body tightly as he professed his love for her out loud.

"I love you mom," he cried out.

"I love you too" son, she replied.

Kathy's legs hugged Jim's lower back more tightly now than before and their embrace was skintight and unyielding. He kept thrusting Kathy with all of his strength as their lips continued to be locked with tender passion.

Jim continued to thrust and press up against Kathy's clit. He was like a machine between her legs as he pumped Kathy's vulva setting her ablaze with fiery lust! Both mother and son at the same time, felt the most exhilarating rush of sexual energy circulate throughout their bodies! It became more intense by the second and they both knew that the point of no return was near. Their intense moans filled the room with passion as they continued to tell each other how much they loved one another. The deep feelings that this mother and son had felt for each other for so long was now about to be expressed in the most perfect way!

Kathy's whole body tingled and shivered as she felt the most intense orgasmic wave of her entire life overcome and overpower her. Her screams and moans told the story of how profoundly she was enjoying the release of all the sexual tension that was bottled up inside of her for years.

"Oh God oh my God I am cumming so hard," Kathy exclaimed!

A stream of clear fluid gushed out of her vagina and her son's cock was now drenched in his mother's orgasmic fluid. This was the first time in her life that Kathy had ever squirted during sex and the release felt amazing!

At that exact same moment, Jim's body was filled with the same tingles and chills just like his mom's. He continued to thrust and thrust and he felt the muscles inside his cock begin to contract. He felt the pleasure of his impending release throughout his entire body. He tried as hard as he could to hold back but the pleasure was just too intense. There was no going back now!

"Oh fuck, Jim cried out! "Mom, I am going to cum!

"Oh Jim yes, fill me with your cum," Kathy cried out!

Jim felt his cock begin to pump and out gushed an explosion of semen that flowed deep into Kathy's vagina as both mother and son screamed out loud together in one voice:

"YES!!!"

Everything was in perfect sync and unison between Kathy and Jim as Jim's semen continued to fill up inside his mother's body. Their breaths became heavy and their moans got softer as Jim whispered into his mom's ear telling her how much he loved her. The orgasm was so intense that it caused Kathy and Jim to laugh and even cry a little bit as thy continued to release all of their inner energies.

Jim then moved slightly away from Kathy and motioned to put his right arm around her neck and shoulder area. Kathy moved her head onto Jim's shoulder and rested it there as the two began to cuddle and bask in the afterglow of their climax. They held each other for several minutes and told each other how lovely it all felt.

Suddenly, Kathy heard her son address her with these words:

"I, Jim, take you, Kathy, to be my wife.When you need a friend, I will be there for you. When you need help, I will provide it..When you need support, I will care for you. I will love and cherish you every day. For the rest of my life. Will you be my wife, mom? Do you promise to be my lover for the rest of your life?"

"I do," Kathy passionately answered him.

The two then gently kissed as they held hands and fell asleep in each other's arms for the night.

The End