Kathy & Jim's Bedroom Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy got up from the bed and began to walk out of Jim's room.

"Mom, don't leave," Jim said.

When he said this, Kathy stopped walking and stood still. Jim walked up to Kathy, her back was still facing him and he gently began to massage the top of her back with his fingertips and shortly cut nails. He made up and down motions with his fingertips all along the top of Kathy's back. She began to gently moan.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Kathy said.

He began to work his way down Kathy's back and continued to massage her through her blouse until he got to the bottom near her waist. By this point, Jim had rubbed all of Kathy's back and she was filled with sweet desire. Jim then removed his hands from Kathy's back, positioned his palms facing upwards, his fingertips facing towards the floor, and made a cupping motion with his hands. He then ever so gently placed his palms on his mother's ass cheeks and began to softly massage her butt through her shorts. This sent waves of lustful desire throughout Kathy's entire body and she softly moaned out loud with delight.

"Oh Jim, you do that so good...this feels so wonderful," She said.

For the next couple of minutes, Jim's palms slowly held and caressed his mother's beautiful ass. Kathy could feel sweet tingles deep inside of her crotch and she felt a little moisture begin to escape from the inside of her lovely vulva. The desire she felt in her vaginal area began to travel upwards as she started to feel light tingles in her spine and back area. Oh how wonderful did this feel! Kathy's nipples were starting to gently swell as her whole body was filled with sweet desire.

Jim, then gently placed his nose on the exposed skin of Kathy's upper back and lower neck area. He did this so gently that Kathy at first didn't even feel that he was there. He was so tender with his mom as he began to smell the heavenly aromas of her body. He started on the left side of Kathy's neck and he loved both the sweet smell and the tender warmth that exuded off of her. Slowly, Jim worked his nose from left to right inhaling his mom's scent until he had shown tender love and affection to Kathy's entire neck. He then ever so gently placed one kiss in the center and this made Kathy shiver with sexual excitement!

Jim's kisses became a little bit harder and more intense as the minutes went on and both mother and son were now realizing that there was no going back. They could never stop now now matter how wrong what they were doing was! Deep in their hearts they knew that they both loved each other so very deeply and this was the best way for them to express that love. Not to mention the fact that what they were doing is considered to be something taboo and forbidden and as we all know, forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest!

Kathy turned around to face Jim. She opened her loving arms and embraced her son and he reciprocated and held his mom in his arms. They softly caressed each other's backs and slowly rocked from side to side. Their hug then unlocked and Jim found his face within mere inches of Kathy's lips. He saw their pale pink color and natural appearance and he loved how they looked! All of Kathy's makeup from the early morning had either worn off by now or was washed away by the tears she had shed earlier so she was showing Jim her real self...nothing fake or overdone!

Ever so slowly he leaned in forward, tilted his head, and before they knew it, their lips had met and they gently kissed. Soft kissing noises came from their lips as they continued to kiss and hold each other for several minutes. This is what they had both dreamed of happening for years and it was finally happening right now! Could it really be?

Jim and Kathy burned with passion and desire for each other. Their incestuous makeout session felt like something in a dream or that only happens in the movies. Out of nowhere though, it was interrupted by the sound of their front doorbell that rang three times. They stopped kissing each other and looked puzzled at each other as to who could be at that door.

"Oh gosh," Kathy said in a sharp and annoyed tone. "I am enjoying this so much...who could this be at this time of day? Can't a mom and her son have a little privacy?"

Kathy is not someone who has tolerance for unexpected things...especially company dropping by out of nowhere. She always likes to plan things ahead of time and is very regimented. She likes to have things her way right away and right now her son is what she wanted. Therefore, this interruption was certainly not welcome!

She went to the door and answered only to discover that nobody was there. It seemed as if someone (probably an immature neighborhood kid) was out to play a game of ding dong ditch. She was clearly annoyed as her session with Jim was interrupted for no good reason at all. She shut the door and started to walk back into the house. This little interruption provided a tease for both mother and son and now their desire for each other had increased by triple!

Now little did Kathy know that while she was answering the door, Jim had gone into his room and shut the door so as to hide himself from her. As she walked into the kitchen, she noticed Jim's absence and wondered where he could be.

"Jim?" She shouted. "Jim, where are you?"

There was no answer and now Kathy was really confused.

"Jim?" She said again more loudly.

All of a sudden Kathy heard Jim's bedroom door open and then she heard the sound of bare feet walking. Jim walked out of his room and entered the kitchen. He was completely naked and Kathy could not believe her eyes! Jim stood before his mom. His slim and sexy body, 7 inch erection, and hairy pubic mound filled Kathy with a lust that she had never known before in her entire life!

"Mom, accept me for the man I am!" Jim said. "I want to make love to you like you deserve and I want to fulfill all of your most intimate desires!"

Jim walked up to Kathy, and embraced her just like they were doing before and the two resumed their kissing session as if nobody had ever interrupted them. Their kisses were long and intense and full of fiery passion. This was the start of a love making session that neither of them would ever want to forget!

Jim stopped kissing Kathy and removed her blouse revealing her white bra and cleavage that he had seen earlier when they were out in the garden. Kathy turned around and Jim unhooked her bra which exposed all of the skin on her back. Her bra fell to the ground and Jim then began to kiss his mom's back from top to bottom all the way down to her waist. Kathy felt full of ecstasy and Jim's cock began to throb like it never did before in his life.

Kathy now chest naked, turned around to show her son her bare breasts. Jim saw his mother's beautiful nipples and areolas. They were swollen and dark with desire for her son...her new lover...her everything! Jim began to gently lick and sick Kathy's nipples and kiss all over her breasts as she moaned with erotic delight! The warmth of Jim's tongue and his gentle biting of her nipples made Kathy quiver from pure sexual arousal. This was the real deal for sure!

"Come with me to my room," Kathy said as she held her son's left hand.

Jim complied with his mom's request. Honestly, it was futile to argue with Kathy anyway as she was the type of person who usually got her way with her son. She had a strong willed and assertive personality that always made Jim give in to her demands.

The pair strolled to Kathy's bedroom which was on the other side of the house. They walked in and picked up right where they left off in the kitchen as Jim began to once again suck on his mother's breasts.

Now though, Jim wanted more. He knelt down as his mom stood over him. He took his left hand and placed it on the waistband of Kathy's shorts, and then with his right hand he unbuttoned the top of the shorts and then pulled down the zipper in the front. Kathy's shorts slowly slid down her clean shaven legs and then went down to her ankles. She stepped in an upwards motion and removed her legs from the shorts as they fell to the floor.

All Kathy had on now was a pair of panties that were the same exact color, style, and texture, as the ones that Jim found in her bathroom earlier that day. Those were her go to and preferred style of everyday underwear that she loved.

Jim was still kneeling down and he began to smell the panties that were so tightly hugging Kathy's private area and her lovely ass. They were covered with Kathy's scent and this made Jim know that he wanted to access what was underneath!

"I am yours to take!" Kathy said. "I have wanted this for so long my love!"

Jim removed his mom's panties. He dove into her crotch with his nose which was greeted by her lovely warmth and her moist vaginal opening. Jim took a deep breath and savored the goddess-like fragrance that Kathy's vulva gave off. It was musky and slightly sweaty smelling just like Jim liked it!

Kathy climbed on to her king sized bed and spread her legs widely for Jim. She wanted him to eat her out and give her pleasure in a way that no other man ever could. Jim reached for his cell phone which just happened to be on his mom's dresser. He opened up his music library and selected a romantic song that he and his mom could make love to. Within seconds, the music began to play from his phone. The sound of a female singer's voice filled the room with romantic passion as these lyrics played at soft volume:

"My love is wider, wider than Victoria Lake. My love is taller, taller than the Empire State. It dives, it jumps, and it ripples like the deepest ocean. I can't give you more than that, surely, you want me back!! Is it a crime? Is it a crime that I want you? And I want you to want me too, mmm-mmm"

This song described Kathy and Jim's sexual relationship perfectly! Many people might say that the sexual union that they are about to have is a crime, but they both knew how deep their love ran for each other and that was all that mattered. Kathy heard the lyrics of the song and a big smile came upon her face. She and Jim always liked to listen to these types of songs together and now, for the first time they would be listening to one while making sweet love to each other!

Jim saw that his mom's wide open legs were ready for his eager tongue. Her vulva was everything that Jim ever imagined it to be: oval shaped and of a reddish/burgundy color that was covered with a well maintained mound of pubic hair. Jim leaned into his mother's crotch and began to gently kiss the inside of her right thigh. He softly planted kiss after kiss and he could taste the sweaty warmth of her inner thigh and this made him hunger for Kathy even more. The music was still playing softly in the background and it only served to intensify the sweet feelings that mother and son were experiencing at that moment. He then slowly worked his way to the center, still gently kissing her body and then made his way over to the right inner thigh and began the same process of kissing all over again.

Kathy let out deep breaths as her son continued to tease her with his kisses on the inner thighs. This certainly felt wonderful but she longed to feel the wet warmth of Jim's tongue on her pussy. She lay back on her bed looking up and could feel Jim's tongue finally beginning to caress her private area. He traced the length of her labia all around with his tongue and this drove Kathy absolutely wild! He was gentle and loving with his touch and Kathy found this so endearing.

Looking up to the ceiling and feeling warm pleasure, she felt his tongue start to move to the upper middle of her area and gently settle onto her pussy right under her clitoral hood. For Kathy, this is the part of her private area that is the most sensitive! He gently sucked Kathy's clit with a delicate touch that aroused Kathy like no other man had ever done in the past.

Jim continued to please his mother in this way for several minutes and Kathy's pleasure began to build and mount. Her already deep breaths became heavier and more intense and the shivers that were running through her body began to increase. She felt feverish all over and her face began to turn rose pink. She closed her eyes and a gentle smile came over her face as her mouth began to open slowly. It widened and widened as her facial expression became deeply tense with exquisite sexual pleasure.

She then began to make high pitched sounds and started to vocalize what sounded like a shortened form of the word "yes." Kathy was about to release all of the sexual energy in her body that had been stored up for so many years as a result of her deep feelings for Jim.

"Ye ye ye yeeeessssssssss!! Oh my God Jim!!" Kathy screamed out loud in orgasmic delight!

It felt so glorious and she held back nothing vocally! She had climaxed from the gentle caressing of Jim's hot and wet tongue on her pussy. Her breaths continued to be so heavy and loud and she felt as though there was an explosion of fireworks inside of her body that gave her a feeling of tingly ecstasy!

Kathy was no stranger to multiple orgasms and had no intention of stopping what she and Jim were doing at this point. However, the orgasm was so strong and intense that she just had to take a quick hiatus to catch her breath. She lay on the bed motionless for a few minutes as she began to savor the afterglow of her climax. Jim climbed next to her in bed and wrapped his arm around her and the two snuggled tightly. Jim felt the warmth of his mother's naked body against his skin as he gently kissed his mother's lightly sweaty forehead.

"Now it's your turn...let me satisfy you, my sweet," Kathy said.

Jim was almost in disbelief as he heard what his mother said. Before he could even get the words out to respond to his mother's demand, Kathy was out of bed and on her feet. She walked around her side of the bed and went to stand in front of Jim. She dropped to her knees slowly and began to focus her gaze on Jim's crotch. His erection grew bigger and wider by the second as Kathy's lips inched closer to her son's sex.

She placed her wet tongue on the tip of Jim's of his giant shaft and began to gently suck as if she was sucking a freshly served popsicle. Jim tasted sweet and salty all at once and she immersed herself in her son's special and unique flavor. She wanted to take her time and be as gentle and soft with her son as he was with her. Jim moaned with pleasure as he felt the warmth of his mom's tongue on the tip of his sex. Was this really happening? Oh yes it was!

Kathy continued to pleasure the tip of Jim's penis for several minutes. Meanwhile, Jim softly stroked his mom's dark brown hair and scalp in a gesture of sweet love and affection. She then took her tongue off of the tip, took her left hand and began to gently hold Jim's scrotum with it. She then opened her mouth wide and began to slowly slide her tongue and lips down half the length of Jim's shaft. She slowly bopped her head up and down on his cock with a gentleness that only a mother could show to her lovely son. It was the most fantastic feeling Jim had ever experienced.

She then softly pushed Jim's shaft upwards towards his lower belly and the tip was now sitting just under his naval. His penis now stood upright as Kathy began to lick Jim's sex from its base all the way to the top in a slow and deliberate manner like she was licking a cone of soft serve ice cream. Jim felt extreme pleasure all through his shaft and glans and begged Kathy not to stop. Kathy obliged and continued to worship Jim's private area as she kept licking and sucking with passion and vigor.

Jim could feel his pleasure begin to build and he knew that his point of no return was not that far off. He began to breathe heavy and deeply. Suddenly, Kathy stopped pleasuring him and said:

"Oh Jim, don't cum just yet my love. For this our very first time, I don't want you to cum this way. I want your first ever orgasm with me to occur deep inside of my body. I want to feel you climax deep inside of me. I want to feel your hit cum deep inside my pussy and then you will be mine and I will be yours forever!"

"Oh mom, there is nothing I want more," Jim said.

His cock was still throbbing with excitement as he began to tightly embrace Kathy. His shaft pressed up against her crotch and the two began to share a long and passionate kiss. They found themselves back on Kathy's bed and Jim began to kiss his mother's body from head to toe as she lay on her back.

He started from her forehead and worked his way down to her cheeks and neck. He was so passionate and Kathy moaned with delight as she felt her son's gentle lips showing her entire body such sweet filial love. His kisses moved down slowly to her chest and breasts and to her tummy. Jim wanted to make love to Kathy with all of his energy and he was not about to rush things.

He gently motioned for Kathy to turn over to her left. He then began to delicately hold and kiss the right cheek of Kathy's ass. She was loving every second of this so she got up on all fours and stuck her ass in Jim's face! He buried his face in Kathy's right cheek. It felt so soft and smooth just as he had imagined it to be. He continued to kiss her passionately and with vigor for several minutes. He then worked his way over to the left cheek and showered his mother with even more love as he kissed and caressed her with deep passion.

His tongue worked its way to the center and he began to eat his mother's pussy out from behind. Kathy stuck her ass into Jim's face as she delighted in the pleasure that Jim was providing. Her mouth opened as she felt desire race through her whole body as Jim continued to bury his face into his mother's sex.

He then worked his way down kissing the length of Kathy's left leg until he came to her foot. He worshiped her toes, licking each one of them individually...something that he had never done before. He moved over to the right foot and toes and then began to kiss all the way up Kathy's right leg.

Kathy's pussy was sopping wet with moisture and desire and Jim's cock was pulsating as he imagined sticking it deep inside of his mother's lovely hole. Jim and Kathy looked into each other's eyes. They felt a sweet combination of love and lust for each other as they started to passionately kiss once again. They briefly stopped as Kathy started to say something.

"There's something I need to tell you," Kathy said.

"What is it mom? Tell me anything," Jim said.

"I never told you that your father and I were going to officially break up. I received the paperwork today Jim, our divorce is final."

A smile came over her face as she began to embrace her son and hold him tight to her body. The sense of relief Kathy felt after telling Jim her news was indescribable. She was finally rid of the man who did nothing for her for over 25 years and she now was holding her beautiful boy in her arms as they were making love.

Jim felt the same relief. He never had to worry again about dealing with his cold and distant father that he had no interest in being around. Best of all, Jim and Kathy were now free to consummate their mother son relationship as "Mr. Deadbeat" was now out of the picture.

Kathy and Jim held each other tightly as kathy lay on her back. Jim heard his mother say softly:

"I want you my love."

"I want you too Mom" He softly whispered back into her ear.

Kathy opened her legs wide as she revealed to Jim her hairy pubic mound and her eager pussy that was still soaked from the deep longing she felt for Jim. Jolts of sexual energy surged through both of their bodies as Jim inched his way closer to his mom. His cock was quivering with delight and he began to rub his sex all over his mom's clitoral area so as to tease her with desire. He felt how wet she was and heard her passionate moans as she cried out with deep intensity.