All Comments on 'Kathy & Mark'

by whiskybuff

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

We loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff

Loved the fact that Kathy is such a slutty cock addict and she takes it in the arse, her stupid husband she fuck her real hard more often!

hot zonehot zoneover 13 years ago
WOW!!

Straight from my fantasy! Love it!

DaddyDJCDaddyDJCover 8 years ago
Huh?

Where's Mark?

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Stupid story....

The stupid story is told by the husband as if he was there. And where the fuck is Mark? He never made it past the heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kathy And Mark????

I liked the way you followed the story line keeping to one thing with minimal interruption of whats going on. Having gone through the same thing I know the feeling of waiting while you wife is enjoying someone else. However I couldn't get into this story . As with other stories where those feelings come back to remind me of my late wife activities this one didn't. Thing is. To me you say something like she alludes to a story but not all of it you're not even sure she's talking about herself, And she basically tells Steve the same thing where she won't tell you who,what,where,and when. and sometimes making up stories for you. But!!!! Yet you go into a very detailed account of everything going on , even to what they're thinking , feeling even what they're wearing. Just don't make sense. And who the hell is Mark??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like whiskybuff's Loving Wives stories

His (her) stories are based on real life situations.

Some wives cheat whenever the right opportunity knocks, & have been doing so tens of thousands of years.

Some husbands get a kick out of situations when men are hitting on his wife &/or when he sees his wife enjoys another man's company.

Above wives & husbands are main characters in whiskybuff's erotic stories.

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Missed the boat

Only two stars because you never got them undressed. A major detraction in such an otherwise detailed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF???

I READ THIS TWICE BECAUSE I MUST HAVE MISSED AN IMPORTANT POINT SOMEWHERE--- BUT NO! THIS MADE NO SENSE AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO POINT. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If all the authors stories are this bad, then I can miss the rest cause this was really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How old was this author, and I use the term lightly, 15? Got through the first page but had to go to the end to give this garbage a one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IF You are going to Rip Off another Author...AT THE LEAST GET THE FUCKING NAMES CORRECT...HIS NAME WAS STEVE...NOT MARK...YOU ALSO FUCKED UP ANOTHER OF THIS AUTHORS STORIES EARLIER IN THE SEQUENCE WHEN YOU "FORGOT" TO CORRECT THE NAME DALLAS...YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Decent plot until she breaks the rules.

Yet, no wrap up with her hubby.

Their on a base? Steve is Troy's boss?

Base usually deals with military. Not good for Steve. Troy now holds all the cards with his out of control wife and his boss.

Finish the story.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 months ago

Awful attempt at a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous