Kathy & Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Honey," she moaned softly. "That's the way. That's the way to lick a hot pussy! You're doing it so nice! You're making it all creamy with that tongue!"

Pleased with her approving words, Steve licked and sucked more firmly. Not content with just licking her hot bubbling pussy, he began to shove a finger slowly up Kathy's tight little fuckhole.

"Ghhhhgggg!" My horny wife whined as Steve powered his thick finger up her willing pussy. "Oh that's it! Finger-fuck me and lick my cunt at the same time! That feels soooo good! Don't stop; shove that finger in and out of me! Come on motherfucker; fuck that cunt with your finger! Finger bang meeeee!"

Steve was a little taken aback by Kathy's filthy talk; she looked far too cute and innocent for that. Her wholesome looks, coupled with the fact she was an Air Force officer with a gutter mouth, had a powerful effect on him--his once drained cock was beginning to get stiff again. Wanting to make her cum, he concentrated on her stiff little clit while sliding his finger in and out of her drooling pussyhole.

"Mmmpphh. Oh yessssssss, Kathy," he moaned into her slick, creamy pussy. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this. Your pussy tastes every bit as hot as I imagined it would. I could suck it all night long."

"Then do it, Steve," she ordered. "Do it! Suck my precious little pussy for me. Suck it good and make it cream all over your fucking face!"

He took her orders to heart and went back to tonguing her hard throbbing clit. Kathy babbled with hot pleasure as molten pussy cream overflowed her cunt and dribbled down her tight asscrack. Steve's thick tongue raced around and around the hard nub of her pulsating clit, giving her a steady buzz of lusty pleasure and making her pussy cream non-stop. She could have gone on for hours with that hot tonguing, but she wanted to cum. She'd have gone nuts if she didn't!

"Suck it now, Steve!" She moaned urgently, "Suck my clit and get me off. You need to make me cum now, Baby. You need to let my pussy cum!""

Steve smoothly caught her twitching clit between his lips and sucked hard on it. Kathy almost exploded off the couch and her tight little body started to quiver wildly.

"Fuck yes! Suck it good and hard, Honey! Do it till I cum all over your fucking face! More! Faster! Don't stop sucking, don't ever stop sucking!""

Steve sucked on her clit with lightening speed, making a lewd slurping sound that filled his living room. Kathy's little cries of ecstasy rang in his ears as he sucked her closer and closer to orgasm. Kathy soaked his cunt-sucking face with her hot cunt cream as she writhed on the couch in bliss. Arching her back, she greedily shoved her oozing slit against his sucking lips. Suddenly she felt her hot orgasm blasting out from the center of her pussy and her whole body began to convulse fitfully. Steve couldn't keep his lips on target and he watched in awe as Kathy came violently.

"Ohhhhh, God, Ohhhhh God, I'm cumming, ohhhhh!" She howled as her hard little clit exploded. Steve watched with deepening lust as she twitched and rolled around on the couch.

"You did it, Baby!" She praised him. "You made me cum so damn good! Oh God, you did it soooo good! I need your cock in me right now...hurry, shove it in my hot cunt!"

Steve didn't t have to be asked twice. He fisted his now throbbing cock and pointed it at my wife's bald pussy.

I called for the final time. As it was now 5 AM in London, midnight, back home. I knew Kathy was not going to be home all evening. My lust had reached a crest and I was uncontrollably excited as I realized Kathy was probably out getting fucked. My eyes were closed and my mouth dry as my heart pounded intensely.

"Yes, Kathy," I thought to myself as I jerked my rock-hard cock faster and harder. "Yes you little fucking slut! Let him fuck you good, Baby. Let him hold you and kiss you while you grab hold of the headboard and surrender your cheating pussy to him. Let him stuff his cock deep into your pussy and shoot his hot cum in you. Let him fuck you in my bed while you wrap your legs around him and hump him hard. Let him fuck you all night. Let him gloat all he wants about fucking my wife! Oh Kaaatthhy!"

With those thoughts, my cock jerked in my hand and shot stream after stream of cum all the way up to my chest.

At the exact moment I was spurting, Steve shoved his leaden prick into my still convulsing wife's sopping pussy.

"Aggghhhh!" They both groaned deeply, as Steve struggled to bury his hot throbbing cock up Kathy's clenching cunt.

"Fuck, you're tight!" He grunted with effort as he forced his meaty cock into Kathy's hungry twat.

"Fuck, you're huge!" She answered back as her pussy slowly started to spread open for his invading cockmeat. "Slow, baby, slow," Kathy whispered. "Let me feel all of that cock in me!"

Steve pushed himself up on his arms and leered down at her. "I feel like such a stud!" He laughingly smirked, "I just had this gorgeous woman cream all over my face, and now I have my cock half buried in her cunt."

Kathy peered up at Steve's face and responded smilingly. "Yeah, you fucking smug bastard. Go ahead and gloat. You earned it by sucking my cunt so well. Now let's see if you can actually use that big cock of yours!"

Her hips made little involuntary pumps as her body attempted to draw every inch of Steve's cock into her deprived pussy.

"Fuck it, Steve," She moaned. "Fuck that pussy; fuck it like you mean it!"

Steve took that as a challenge and began to fuck her harder and faster. Soon his cock was a blur as it whipped in and out of Kathy's wet pussyhole. Steve groaned deep in his throat as Kathy slowly cranked her legs back towards her chest, her knees finally coming to rest on top of her firm, jiggling tits.

"Yeah, Kathy, that looks so fucking hot! I can watch my cock going in and out of you. You are such a naughty little slut!"

She smiled up at him, pulled his head down, and covered his face with soft kisses and wet licks as reward for his compliments.

"Ohh that feels so good," he murmured in response. "Keep doing that!"

"I will. I'll kiss you a lot. I like kissing, makes it more sexy!" Kathy replied as she feverishly covered his face and lips with more hot kisses and teasing licks. Kathy gurgled with pleasure as Steve grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her legs wide while she was still folded almost in half.

"Ohhhhh that's good, Baby! Do me like that! Do it hard!" She panted.

Steve grunted and groaned loudly as he furiously pounded Kathy's hot sticky cunt. He seemed to be going faster and faster and Kathy suddenly panicked.

"You're not gonna cum are you? You're not going to cum yet are you? Please don't cum yet Steve. Oh, Jesus, please don't cum now. Make me cum on your big cock first!" Kathy asked almost weeping.

He grinned arrogantly down at her and bragged, "I'm no where near cumming Kathy. I can fuck you this hard all night long! What's the matter, Baby? Troy can't fuck you long and hard? He a minute man or something?"

"Y-y-yess," Kathy answered truthfully. "He can't fuck me real long, or really fast and hard. He can usually only go for five or ten before he cums."

"Five or ten? That's not that bad, Baby. Most guys can only go for about ten minutes," Steve responded.

"Noooo, not minutes," Kathy replied. "I mean five to ten strokes. Sometimes, if I suck him a little first, he gets so hot, he cums all over my tummy trying to get it in me. He says I'm just too hot for him to control it. He does lick my pussy really, really good though."

"No wonder you're such a fucking cock tease! Steve replied, "I'm surprised you're not fucking half the guys on base! Don't worry. I'm not gonna cum until you cum all over my cock first!"

Kathy's pussy drenched his cock with hot pussy cream upon her hearing those words and she lay back and enjoyed the thickness of Steve's hard cock sliding in and out of her. Steve proved to be true to his word, and he relentlessly fucked Kathy's cheating pussy for a good 20 minutes making her cum loudly, wetly all over his huge cock as she rapidly rubbed a finger against her silky slit.

"Oh God, Baby! You fill me up so good! Your cock fills me up so nice. Keep fucking my tight cunt! Oh, Steve! I'm gonna cum for you again! I'm gonna cum for you! Aggghhhhhhh!" Kathy bawled as she shuddered in orgasm.

"Ohh fuck, Kathy " he moaned in reply. "I love it when you call it your cunt. I love when you talk nasty like that to me. It's so hot hearing a woman as beautiful and sexy as you using words like that!"

"You think so, baby?" She asked sweetly. "Do you like it when I say things like, fuck my cunt like I'm a little slut? Things like, fuck me like your little fuck toy? Use my cunt anyway you want tonight 'cause I'm a little married slut and I need hot fucking bad?"

Despite his earlier bragging, Kathy's naughty words were beginning to get to Steve and he had to slow down his surging cock thrusts. Kathy sensed he needed a change of pace and sympathetically suggested another position.

"Hey Stevie?" She asked with a pouting tease in her voice. "You wanna fuck me from behind? Want me to get on my hands and knees for you? You wanna puppy fuck slutty Kathy like a little bitch in heat?"

Steve groaned weakly as he carefully eased his trembling boner out of Kathy's scalding pussy. He watched in admiration as she rolled over onto her hands and knees. He trembled with lust as he watched her look back over her shoulder with a huge smile on her face and demand, "Stick it in me, Honey! Stick that big fucking cock in me!"

Steve took firm hold of his hard rod and unhurriedly slid it into Kathy's gooey pussyhole. "Yessssssss," he moaned as he deftly drove it home. As he slowly fucked Kathy from behind, he leaned back slightly to watch his massive cock disappear and reappear time after time in and out of her pussy.

"You like this, Kathy? You like me fucking you like a dog? You like this hard cock way up in you?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kathy whimpered in response, "Give it to me good, Steve. Fuck my tight cunt hard. You can pull my hair a little if you want. It won't hurt; I like that. Grab hold and pull on it so you can fuck me good and hard! Get a good grip!"

Excited by her suggestion, Steve grabbed a huge fistful of Kathy's hair and pistoned his cock in and out of her creamy pussy harder and harder. Using her hair as a handle, he turned her head and pulled it back so he could kiss her as he fucked her tiny twat. Soon Kathy's tongue was sliding in and out of his mouth in the same rhythm as his cock drilled her pussy. As he doggy-fucked her, they both took turns reaching down to finger her throbbing clit, making Kathy wail loudly with pleasure.

Again, Steve settled into a steady rhythm and nailed Kathy's pussy from behind for long minutes. Soon though, Kathy's knees began to tremble from exertion and Steve gently pushed her facedown, flat on the couch. He never stopped fucking though, and within seconds he was hammering his cock in and out of her just as hard as before.

"Tell me you want this cock, Baby! Tell me how much you want this cock fucking you. I wanna hear you tell how much you love this cock in you." Steve demanded haughtily as he pummeled Kathy's tiny cunt into the couch all the while yanking on her long blonde hair.

"Oh God, Baby, I love your cock in me so much! It's perfect for me! Feels so good inside of me. So big...so thick. I love your cock! I love your cock, Steve!

Laying his full weight on her, Steve stopped pumping for a moment and leaned down to swipe his tongue along the inside of Kathy's ear. "Tell, me you little slut," my boss whispered. "Does Troy fuck you this good? Does he grab you by your hair and fuck you into the bed? Does he treat you like the little whore you are?"

"Nooooooo!" Moaned Kathy miserably as she tried desperately to push her itchy pussy back onto Steve's now-motionless cock. "He doesn't. He doesn't fuck me like this. He'd have cum a long time ago. You fuck me so much better, Baby. You fuck me lots better than he does. Please don't stop, please. I need more hot fucking, Steve!"

Heady with this knowledge, Steve chuckled knowingly and continued. "I'm not the first guy you've fucked behind his back, am I? I'll bet there have been others. I'll bet several other guys on this base have screwed your hot little married cunt. Am I right? Come on, your secrets safe with me. Am I right?"

"Yessss," Kathy admitted grudgingly still trying to get Steve to resume pumping her neglected pussy. "I've let a few other guys fuck me. I can't help it."

"I thought so! Does he know? Does Troy know what a little slut you are? Does he know you've been giving your pussy up to other men?

"He suspects," Kathy confessed, sighing deeply, as Steve started to once again stroke his rigid cock into her cunt. "He's kinky like that. He wants me to mess around, but I've never openly told him that I do. I tell him stories about doing it sometimes, but he's not sure if they are true or if I just tell him they are to appease him. They're mostly true, but I throw in a few blatantly false ones so there's room for doubt in his mind."

"That's fucking wild." Steve sniggered as he fed Kathy's oozing pussy long, slow deep thrusts of his thick throbbing cock. "I always knew there was something different about him. So he likes other guys fucking his wife, huh? Are you going to tell him about me? Are you gonna confess to him how I brought you here and fucked you like a whore while he was out of town? Are you gonna tell him how much better than him I fuck you?"

"Nooooo!" Grunted Kathy as the intensity of Steve's thrusting increased. "I'm not allowed to fuck guys like you. You're against the rules!"

"Rules? You have rules and I'm against them? What the fuck do you mean by that?"

Kathy panted and moaned as Steve pounded her cunt slowly and deeply, and answered as best she could. "I-I-I'm not allowed to....agghhhhhh...fuck any of his friends or...God yessss...co-workers; I'm not s-s-supposed to let any one guy....ohhhhhhhh....fuck me more than five times, you k-k-know so I won't get at-t-t attached; I can't l-l-let guys f-f-fuck me in the ass; I'm not s-s-supposed...ahhhhhhh, mmmmmm...to fuck Black guys; I h-h-have to tell him in advance....Oh Steve that's it, Baby; fuck that cunt...if I'm going to fuck a guy and I have t-t-to tell him all about it after in d-d-detail; and I'm supposed to be d-d-discrete. He doesn't mind his friends, t-t-thinking I'm a flirt or t-t-tease, but he doesn't ...Mmmmmm yessssssss! Fuck it...want them thinking I'm a s-s-slut! So, s-s-see, you're off limits. I can't even pretend that I let you fuck me!"

"Fuck! That begs one more question, Kathy," Steve whispered as he once again stopped fucking into her. "How many of those rules have you broken? I bet a slut like you doesn't care much for rules like that. Tell me how many."

Instead of responding, Kathy moaned into the couch, "Please, Baby! Just fuck me! Just fuck me Steve! I want to feel your cock all the way in me!"

Abruptly ramming back into her, my boss hissed threateningly as he furiously drilled Kathy's helpless cunt. "Tell me you little cock-teasing, Bitch. How many of Troy's stupid fucking rules have you broken? Tell me or I'll stop, pull out, and won't let you cum all over my cock!"

"Noooooo!" Wailed Kathy forlornly. "Noooo! Don't stop! Please, don't stop! All of them! I've broken all of them! I don't mean; to it just happens! He doesn't know Steve, he doesn't know! You have to promise never to say anything to him!"

"Don't worry, Honey. I'll never say a word." Steve laughed. "But it's sure gonna be hot seeing him around the office from now on, knowing I've fucked his wife and he has no idea!"

Content with Kathy's answers, Steve pushed up on his hands and watched his cock sink into Kathy's overheated, drooling pussy. On and on he slammed into her, making her moan and whimper in pleasure

"Fuck, Baby," Kathy finally said after another ten hot minutes of screwing. "You really can go all night! But I want you to cum now. I want to feel your cock explode in me. I want to feel you cum up inside me!"

Those were the words Steve had been waiting to hear and he leaned back down and kissed and licked Kathy's ears and neck as he rammed his cock into her scalding pussy from behind.

"Yes, Kathy," He whispered. "I'm gonna cum soon...I'm gonna shoot my hot load right up your fucking married cunt. Is that what you want?"

"Yesssss, yesss, oh fuck yessssssss!" Kathy wailed. "That's what I want! I want to feel you cum in my cunt, baby! I want to feel it! I want you squirt all that hot cock cream deep in me!"

She began to make little whimpering sounds from deep in her throat as Steve pounded his slick, ready-to-burst cock in and out of her inflamed pussy. Kathy felt a bubble form in her stomach and she trashed helplessly on the couch as it grew bigger and bigger. She knew she was about to explode and reached her hand under her body to stroke with her throbbing little clit!

"Yeah, yeah! Fuck it to me Steve! Fuck the shit outta me! Shoot in my cunt; shoot your wad in my cunt!"

Steve's balls turned to lead, and he had trouble staying in rhythm. Kathy's petite body shook crazily and with one last mighty push, Steve buried his twitching cock to the balls in her sucking, grasping pussy. The fullness of his big cock deep inside her set her off again

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She howled, "You did it! You did it again you big-cocked bastard!! You're making me cum again! Oh, God, oh Jesus, Oh God, I'm cumming all over your big fucking dick!"

Poor Steve. All he could do was hold on as Kathy squirmed and writhed all over the couch. Her pussy clenched and relaxed repeatedly all over Steve's fuckmeat and his cock was buried so deep in her fuckhole that it detonated violently, helplessly.

"Awwwwwwww, shit! I'm cumming in you! Awwwwww fuck! Oh my God! I can't believe I'm finally cumming in this little pussy!" Steve roared as his cock shot jet after jet of cock cream up Kathy's steaming fuck hole. Steve felt his prick spasm one, two...seven, eight times as he filed her pussy with his sizzling hot cream.

"Ooooooo, unnngh, ooooooo," Kathy moaned wearily as Steve collapsed on top of her. As she sighed and moaned under him, her tight little cunt continued spasming, sucking every drop of thick hot jizz from deep within Steve's balls.

"That was wonderful Baby," Kathy sighed ten minutes later as the two of them got up and head into Steve's bedroom. "You wanna help me break Troy's no butt-fucking rule, next?"

EPILOUGE: I glanced up at the clock in the conference room: 9 AM. I was sitting in one of the most boring meetings of my life, wondering why Kathy hadn't made it home the previous evening.

Almost at that precise moment, in his bed, Steve reached around Kathy's dozing body and gently fondled her full, firm tits. Lying on her side just coming awake, she groggily reached behind her and grabbed for Steve's already swollen cock. A little wiggling and a few soft sighs later, my gorgeous wife clenched her tight pussy around the full length of Steve's thick, hard cock and sleepily whined, "Fuck it again, Steve! Ohhhhh, fuck it again, Baby! Fuck your pussy! Just fuck it all night long."

12