All Comments on 'Kathy and Pete'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Just an average girl

Does she really feel that she loves her husband? I don't see how. Lip service only. A base to fuck around FROM.

She's definitely a slut and she is destroying him every time she does it. Every chance she gets.

How can any man, knowing them, feel anything but pity for him? Not how you want to be thought about!!

Maybe he'll find out. The truth will out? He can start again with a wife who isn't a slut.

You paint some ugly people JPB!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
selfishness

your stories are all about selfishness, about self pleasure.

this one too. she may have abandoned Pete, like Brad when they threatened her marriage - but she put self before marriage, went with a big cock affair - even if that cheating would end the marriage when discovered.

sad.

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22almost 18 years ago
Kathy is worthless

There ius no way that woman respects, let alone loves Ken. This story was silly and annoying, she dissed her "man" so many ways from Sunday it was pathetic, not only is he beyond stupid and blind, he would have easily been able to tell her pussy was so much larger as he would have felt nothing, we are talking about his screwing, there was no love involved, right after she screwed Pete. She was a worthless self-centered tramp her had no respect for her husband and she should have been nailed good

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22almost 18 years ago
Kathy is worthless

There is no way that woman respects, let alone loves Ken. This story was silly and annoying, she dissed her "man" so many ways from Sunday it was pathetic, not only is he beyond stupid and blind, he would have easily been able to tell her pussy was so much larger as he would have felt nothing, we are talking about his screwing, there was no love involved, right after she screwed Pete. She was a worthless self-centered tramp her had no respect for her husband and she should have been nailed good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
im sorry but...

....this kind of antics rarely works nowadays. this is like the 60's or 70's.

in fact, women are more tired these days and a good small vibrator would do just fine. no pain, less mess and no emotional garbage. and can still do your work while at it.

multitasking, women are good getting good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A break from revenge stories

Just Plain Bob, I'm glad to see you taking a break from those silly, corny revenge stories.

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
This is your best type of plot

I am with the previous comment. You are hitting on all cylinders when you throw out the evangelicals and write a truly sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey!!

You'all leave those Evangelicals alone. God gonna getcha. Stop those petty insults, children, Ya Hear?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

nice change bob

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

nice change bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Which Is It?

Is your husband's name Ken or Gary? You use both.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Could have been a '100', but who is Gary? Was this story plagurized and copied from another site?

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Hey JPB

You are a piece of work JPB

I remember the email you sent ma a while ago and you definitely lived up to what you told me you were going to do.

One comment hit the nail on the head.

No way she really loved her husband, and yes she showed him the utmost in disrespect.

If they both agreed it was ok then go for it girl. But behind his back? Get real, she is a slut and deserves punishment of some sort. Why not write us a nice sequel and have her caught and whatever you can come up with?

Thanks for your efforts.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your right

Enjoyed the Story. I read your letter in the forum. You do write about things you know about. I agree the majority of married females are sluts in the making. All it takes is one little push into slutdom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Darn but there a lot of people that think

a husbands job is to provide a place for his wife to cheat on thier marriage vows, be unfaithful in thought , intent and mind but who wants to stay married so she will have a house to fuck strangers to have their children, thier STDs but keep a husband to porvide for her in her old age. I guess if she finds a better deal he will be history too, so until the Vice Squad raids his house, the good people who wnat the husbands to be cheated on adn be too stupid to find out will write on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Poor Helpless Bastard

I think it's really sweet the way he steadfastly supports her need for big cocks. And it is really easy for him the way she honors her braindead husband - the poor bastard.

This really nice guy deserves more than he will ever get as he goes through life as second choice to the person he has given a life to but that is the role bobie has assigned him.

Now it is also fortunate that the neighbors are also good honorable people as wonderful neighbors are hard to find - especially a mother who pimps out her husbands big cock to watch.

So in summary we have a typical just plane bobie type family scene. Woe the helpless pathetic braindead husband, cuz his wife whore fucks anything that walks and especially the next door hemungus cock team while hubbie trudges through life supporting a non-paid hooker with a silly unknowing smile on his face. Life is good eh bobie.

It is humorous to see people supporting a writer just because he has some talent. There are some great bank robbers and teachers who marry their students to legitimise their bastard children. These too are honorable people who are to be looked up to. This isn't a moral position but it is always the defensive cry by the sicko's. Wake up little sick ones. It is soley a respect issue.

There is almost always a poor helpless pathetic male in bobie's stories who he grinds into a wimp watcher or a braindead poor bastard. The poor bastard male lead can count on many foul traits but never any respect from his writer or his partner.

It is tiresome for most male readers - nobody can be that dumb, pathetic, subhuman or helplessly lacking in self respect all the time. Just plane tiresome and ugly.

However and not accidently, every so often (about 2 or 3 in 10)a non-emotional male somberly pitches his whore out into the night, but almost always suffers through the, but I still love the whore so much that he is undecided as to their future. Then once in a while he truly casts his whore aside but only after watching her fuck the total population of a small city's males of every size and color for weeks to get enough eye candy before the non-emotional ejection process. So these ejection processes occur just plane often enough to temp reading a good writer to see if he will self cuckster himself or not. Kinda like a scheduled train / carfull of babies crash. You don't like it but will anybody live or not?

The right of free speech here allows any writer to write and any reader to comment - just plane makes good sense doesn't it while "each" preserves their respectful(?)anonymity.

duke9555duke9555almost 18 years ago
Just plain ....

...crap

Moked OutMoked Outalmost 18 years ago
Ha ha.

Margarita'd himself to a dry tequilla death... LOL! That is a common one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
who the writer hate the most women or men

the writing is good the subject of the writing sucks.people i know aren't that bad as this writer make the people he knows.all women aren't whores and the husbands aren't dumb like you wish us too believe.i think you got mental problems if you believe your writings.just how i see your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some readers just don't get it!!

This is erotic fiction, folks! It's not supposed to be true-to-life, necessarily. If you don't like outrageous erotic fiction, why do you read it? And more importantly, why do you comment afterwards? This story is outrageous, but just believable enough to be very erotic. Please, if you don't enjoy this type of writing, just move on.

The writing is great. Thanks for your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This Woman is an absolute whore

I hate women that cheat. I would have enjoyed the story if she got caught and her husband dumped her ass and she ended up becoming a crack whore or something really demeaning. A total bum whose life went down the drain, then she dies of AIDS from Pete because Pete never uses protection and he unknowingly gave it to that slut kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Luv it!

I love women who has sex with others without her husband knowing. I hope she never gets caught and has a great life with her husband.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Just another clishe'd story

"I love him to death" ...Just how much lower can a good writer go? Much lower, that is when he needs his fix for this type of stories ... Yes, she could love her husband - that is, to HIS death, for as far as she is concerned. She sure gets off on the risk of hurting him badly.

One question/request: couldn't you write sexual fantasies that are not loaded with dead clishes?

SpykkeSpykkeover 17 years ago
The story\went nowhere

Not oneof your better efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another attemp to shit on marriage

the whore wife do everything on the earth to fuck over the good hubby.and writer think it smart writing to let her get away with it.it make him the writer look stupid with no common sense for writing the plot that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Vomit

I have a dog who was hit by a car and is pretty lost, she will mate with anything. I would be dissapointed if ever a person was that bad but the subject of this story is meant to be like that. It is just sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If the slut loves him, let her grow up and divorce

him. Then if she needs him and he wants he can fuck her just like the other johns she fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so much for fidelity

she's what she is and hopefully gets caught, thrown out and can do it whenever and wherever she wants. and that cliche, just sex or i love you and the like too, when cornered.

here, if his 'straight arrow' persona is that - with discovery, and he gets more..of everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so much for fidelity

is right. You do know , don't yopu that all this cheating is in BOB's head. You see his grandmother used to fuck all the homeless bums while BOB's grandfather was at work. BOB was in his little playpen and watched all the fucking sweet Grannie was doing. She even fucked a few dogs. Then BOB's mother came to pick him up from where she had been fucking the rest of the homeless bums in town and she had one or two in the car. BOB would watch her fuck them and suck their dirty dicks. BOB's mother even let her fuckers have Bob's tender ass. He got real good at butt fucking till he was large enough to suck the big cocks his mother liked. Like the wife in the story BOB's mother did the same to his father only she let them suck and fuck BOB when he was a todler. You can't blame him for the stories he writes just blame Laurel and Man ure for publishing them

Badman73Badman73almost 15 years ago
sick

Hope ken finds out and kicks that whores ass out the fucking window!

macman_49macman_49almost 13 years ago
Great story,enjoyed how and why she ended it!

The story is so realistic in many ways! I have a decent sized seven inches but have never known a well hung man that wasn't arrogant about fact he had huge dick! Many men with average size dicks are far better lovers and work to please a woman or their wives and have heard more than one woman say "the only thing bigger than his cock is his ego? He was lousy in bed!"

I have no problem going down on my wife after a good session and assure you I am not flaming gay man! Pete fucked up and I enjoyed you having her drop him!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 1* because the story is stupid.

First at 6.5 inches, Ken would have a large penis. Only 10 percent of men have penises 6.5 inches or larger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Penis_percentile.svg). Only 1 percent of men have cocks 8" or larger and 9" cocks would be 1 in a billion and would only occur on men with severe genetic deficts.

Also, an excited virgina is only 4 inches. However, a vagina will stretch up to 175% or in time up to 200% (8 inches). 9" cocks would stretch the vagina beyound its yield point resulting in injury and/or extreme pain. In any event any penis over 4" will completely fill a vagina so additional length serves no useful purpose.

Furthermore, most of the nerves are within the first couple of inches of the vagina so very large cocks, other than causing pain, will not do anything and certainly there would be no additional stimulation.

Finally, humans have evolved so normal size (5 to 7 inches) is best. If women prefered larger than normal cocks, that would give men with large cocks a huge evolutionary advantage. Even a 1% per generation advantage over 1,000 generations (about 20,000 years) would give men with large cocks a 21,000 (1.01^1,000) to 1 advantage and therefore the average would soon be very large cocks. Since most cocks are within the normal range, that is what women prefer or else women have no perference.

pjagdmpjagdmabout 11 years ago
no loving wife here only a skank cunt

The wife is a cunt, but this story is stupid. There is no way the husband is that blind unless he's getting pussy on the side, like when ever his cheating cunt wife is trying to humiliate him by FUCKING someone else, he is getting his. That would serve the cunt right. Oh and any wife that cheats and disrespected their husband as bad as she does, the proper word is Cunt. And none of that "oh but I love my husband so much" as she spreads for someone else. Bullshit! Please give the husband some FUCKING balls in one of your stories. Thanks

debduzblck3debduzblck3about 11 years ago
lots of angry men here

I understand that this is a work of fiction/fucktion :) and as exaggeration is an well known literary method...I must say that was a fun tale. I know the excitement from risky sex and while some of the locales are a bit of a stretch...I have to confess to having thought of a few of them myself. The absolute thrill of a new sexual realationship and its accompaning joys have caused me to do the stupidest things in retrospect. I still smile at a few of them except at the ones I was caught doing. Thanks again for a good story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Not trusting Pete

Why wouldn't he just rat her out to her husband? He's in an open marriage (read they're both cheaters) and has nothing to fear as his wife knows what he's doing. So why not just tell Ken his wife's a slut? And is Ken a total dunce not to see ANY signs that his wife is cheating? Seems unlikely as much as she's doing it.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
She stood up to Pete?

After giving up the big prick she starts screwing Ken 2 more times a week. So much for her saying that she was satisfied with Ken except when he was out of town. A sad sort of love.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
A True Portrait

A good portrait of a completely disgusting woman who does not know the meaning of either love or respect. Too bad there is not another chapter to allow for a little justice for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think she's about to be divorced

I think Ken realized he has a trophy wife and that he had the house wired for sight and sound since he traveled so much. Once he found out he had a cheating slut trophy wife, he filed for divorce. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did she plan for the divorce?

Because at first Pete was pissed she cut him off. Then he got really mad and told her husband what was happening. She was out the door before she could catch her breath and the divorce was final 3 months later. She didn't get much.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Why Bother?

For her to cheat like she did, she did not love, respect or even like her husband despite what she claimed. Women lie all the time, they start by lying to themselves and they continue by lying to everyone around them. It is a female thing. Women do not know honor, they play the irrational little woman card and get away with it a lot of the time because they have pussies. Every once in a while the shit hits the fan and they get divorced, beaten, or killed. That is what happens when you lie, cheat and steal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
self centered bitch

i hope she catches aids and dies a very long and painful death

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY QANNONY didn't you hope the same for your

dead ex wife , the whore? She fucked more men than a $20 whore from South Am. who follows the fleet!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
"fill the bill"

"fill the void" would have been a better ending. I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another gagfest by JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aw, come on!

Bob always spins a good yarn. He may not finish it, but he does spin it well at least to a point. Give him a break, especially in comparison to the offerings of most of the contributors. His worst beats them by a furlong at least.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PEOPLE THAT CHOOSE BAD SELECTIONS

never have to worry there will be any shortages. TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Love, according to JPB...

One day or another, I hope Bob will write us an essay on how exactly anyone, man or woman, could claim to love 'ass end over teakettle' or 'to death' someone they have absolutely no problem cheating so blatantly on a regular basis.

I know chicks like Kathy are a dime a dozen around here, but it's always baffle the fuck outta me that they could show so little respect to their mates, and yet can claim with a straight face to not being interested with anyone else as a life partner. One week - one fucking week! - is all it took for her to be unfaithful to Ken... how can you love someone you obviously care so little for? Then fucking Pete as near as possible to her husband... Why should she be surprise he would ask to straight-up fuck her in from of Ken? Isn't that the logical step to such an affair?

... The thing is, as it is the case in a shitload of JPB's stories, one day or another, the slut will be caught, since she is so goddamn brazen about it. It's very easy to imagine Ken coming home earlier from a trip... the poor bastard. Makes you realize how good an idea it is to actually vet someone before and even during a marriage - blind trust only make sense with children and puppies; better make sure your partner have the same idea than you as to how your relationship should be going.

Hate the skank.. but can't deny how hot the story was. Save the whole thing from getting the 1* it actually deserved.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Easy to Hate

Yep, Kathy and Pete do show a really shitty side of humanity! There should have been consequences for both, esp. that sneaky bitch. How could she actually believe her own BS that she "loves him"?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Who needs realism?

Previous commenters continually compare JPB's stories to real life. HEY PEOPLE!

This is Literotica. Get it; "EROTICA"? It ain't supposed to mirror the real world. It is supposed to excite and titillate. It's just a fuck tale. I like it alot. I rated it a 4 Star Rating.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

Another story about a low life whore, a.Bob special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking faggot assed JPB

You have written some real shit before, but this is the worst maggot gagging shit you have ever written. While it disgusts most people, it probably makes your stinking ass proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another load of garbage.There ought to be a system where you can delete crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply

Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slut story

This is nothing to post in Loving wifes, it just plain simple Image of a Woman Based on a Cheap Porn movie by someone WHO Never spoke to the other sex ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She loves her husband?

Sure she does.

I guess the cheating and drugging is a form of love we all should learn to make our current relationship stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

hope he soon finds out he has a slut for a wife and tosses the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pete got "huffy"?

That was old school and pretty funny. But when Pete told Ken what he had been doing I don't think she was laughing when Ken threw her cheating ass out and filed for a divorce. Bad non-ending Bob. BAD!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Aw! Ain’t love grand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great loving wives from the legend JPB. Surely the BTB trolls won't like it but we the closet-cuck RAAC romance lovers have got your back like always. Eat your creampie and relax! It's just a story!

.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just hoping Ken can figure this out and dump the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope Ken wakes up and destroys the bitch

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Reading again. I hate that cheating bitch.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Ken is ONLY 6 1/2 inches? The average penis is a little over 5 inches.

\

PETE wants to be a little more "daring?" It's HER marriage that's at risk, she could/should tell him to go fuck himself.

\

Yeah, sure, she LOVES Pete. Spare me that kind of love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another dumb as a stump hubby with a sorry piece of shit wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous 8 months ago sounds like a true faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She keeps saying she loves her husband to death, but the sheer amount of disrespect she heaps on him through her game-playing and risk-taking absolutely reveals that notion as the self-deception it is. She does NOT just want big cock - if that were the case, she could just go fuck Pete at their house. She and Pete are into humiliation games that have nothing to do with cock size. Pete and his wife are not just fun-loving swingers, they are into destroying other marriages and they are damn close to destroying Kathy and Ken’s. Kathy is so shallow and non-introspective that she has no insight at all into how little she actually loves and respects her husband. What should happen is that Ken should discover the stupid bitch and toss her unceremoniously to the curb, and then go beat the living shit out of Pete. Kathy needs to be emotionally destroyed for her faithless, selfish, repeated betrayal of a very good and trusting man. She deserves nothing less.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Hated

This story for the disrespect of the husband shown no man deserves that

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The previous commenters have it all wrong. Just because she was a size queen and loved the thrill of what she was doing didn't mean she didn't love her husband. You notice she didn't tolerate any disrespect for her husband, kicking lovers to the curb over it

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Just another of JPB’s usual. Yawn!

miket0422miket04229 months ago

I know pussies are very elastic and snap back to their original size pretty quickly despite the cliche in erotic stories of how stretched out a size queen can get.

It still boggles the mind that Ken never felt the difference when she would fuck him mere minutes after having Pete inside her. Regardless of the size of the cock doing the fucking a woman's pussy just feels different after it's been fucked for a while compared to how that first entry feels when it's been a day or two since it was last filled.

Unless maybe she's been fucking around on him so much for so long that Ken thinks that looser feel is just how her pussy is naturally.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just stupid. Men who write this nonsense about giant cocks are indicating that they have no understanding of women and that they fear they have inadequate equipment. They also know nothing about cock sizes. Ken would easily be in the 95th percentile in length. A true 8" is probably about 1 in a 1,000, and 9" is 1 in many thousands (much over 7" and the Bell curve is asymptotically approaching 0.). The odds of finding something that size that works, is disease free, and is attached to some in the right age bracket, at least decent looking, reasonably intelligent and personable, and who wants to fuck around makes these stories simply stupid vehicles for misogynistic male authors who need to express their feelings of inadequacy. BTW, boys, girth matters more than length, but neither comes close to the importance of paying attention, stamina, and attitude. Pierre Woodman has a small dick, but look at how he winds up and satisfies the girls he auditions.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Another

Another one where the author should have quit after writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why does the author keep writing this crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...