Kathy and Scott

Story Info
Is Scott a pain or a blessing?
2.7k words
3.57
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

It has been just over a week since I fucked Scott. Tina sent me a text wanting me to stop by after work. She said she was really horny for my cock and as always I was more than happy to fill her pussy. I have to admit that I always have to set the cruise when I am going to see her, otherwise I would be getting a ton of speeding tickets. When I got to her place I tried to be calm as I walked into her house, but my cock was super hard and urging me to hurry up.

Tina was laying on the couch watching a lesbian porno. She was fucking herself with a dildo and didn't stop when I walked in the room. One hand was sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy, the other was pinching her right nipple. I stroked my cock as I watched her.

Tina smiled at me but couldn't speak. I watched as she started to cum, her body jerking so hard I thought she might fall off the couch. I walked over to her and knelt down. She slid the dildo out of her pussy allowing me to feast on her wetness. I let her watch the porno, letting her fantasize about whatever woman she was thinking was eating her pussy. It didn't take her long and she was cumming again.

I crawled up her body and slid my cock into her pussy. Her pussy always felt good wrapped around my cock, and she was so wet that I slid right in. I fucked her hard, my balls bouncing off her. It was two days ago we last fucked and we had taken turns shaving each other, and now our bald areas were slick. Our bodies were sliding in her wetness.

Once I slid my cock into her she turned her focus from the porno to me. As she pulled my lips to hers and kissed me my rhythm slowed down. She told me she loved when I went from fucking her to making love to her, and she flicked her tongue into my mouth. For the next few minutes we laid there while I gave her long slow strokes, going as deep inside her as I could on every stroke.

She told me she wanted on top, so I slid out of her and we quickly switched spots. She climbed on top, grabbed my cock and guided herself down onto it. Sometimes she would lean forward letting me suck on her nipples, other times sit straight up forcing me to just watch her beautiful boobs swaying as she bounced up and down my cock. After about ten minutes she could feel my cock starting to swell. I pinched her nipples as I started to fill her pussy with my cum, and she sat down hard. She was cumming and her pussy muscles were squeezing every bit of cum out of my cock.

She laid down on top of me and we snuggled together. She started talking about how hot it had been watching me fuck Scott and how much she loved seeing my cum drip out of his ass. I asked her how he was doing and she said his ass was sore, but he hadn't really talked about it. He had walked funny for a couple days, but was now back to normal. She was surprised he didn't say more as much as he had been going on for a while about wanting my cock so bad.

We talked for a few more minutes until Tina said she had a hair appointment to go. I kissed her goodbye and she jumped in the shower as I headed for home.

I walked into my bedroom and saw Scott fucking Kathy. I had to wonder if he knew I was just with Tina, but I stood there quiet, jerking off while I watched. His ass did look good bobbing in the air. I wanted to go over and slide my cock into it, but I didn't want to ruin their rhythm.

It wasn't but about 5 minutes and Scott laid down next to her. He had obviously blown his load and was now done. I remembered how much trouble he had getting it up a second time, and figured they were done for a while. Scott's eyes widened as he saw me standing there, he had been so wrapped up in fucking Kathy he didn't know I had come in.

I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I knew it probably wouldn't be long and Scott would leave, but I figured I would give them time to finish however they wanted. Knowing Kathy she probably had another fuck all lined up and she wouldn't let him stay very long. Sure enough when I walked back into the bedroom Scott was gone.

I laid down next to Kathy and she rolled over to kiss me. I told her I was surprised she was fucking Scott, because I didn't think she would get much enjoyment out of his cock. She told me that his cock may be small but he had a big tongue and he knew how to use it. She said that mostly made up for his smaller cock. I wasn't sure I believed her, but figured what turned her on was her own thing, and who was I to judge.

Kathy went on to tell me how she had decided to start being a groupie. She said she was going to go with Scott to some of his gigs. This way she could get some strange sex from people she would have never otherwise been able to meet. She told me I would have to host a few of our Saturday night parties without her, and wondered if I was okay with that. I told her to go have fun, after all there isn't much I could have said otherwise.

Kathy was excited about the thought of being able to fuck strangers and she climbed on top of me. She slid down on my cock and her boobs started really bouncing as she fucked me. I grabbed her boobs and sucked on both nipples at the same time, knowing how much she loved me doing that to her. She was telling me how she hoped to have at least 5 guys fucking her at one time this weekend. The thought made me horny so I rolled Kathy onto her back and started fucking her hard. She kept telling me about how she was going to have all her holes filled, knowing how much I love watching her get fucked. We fucked hard for about 10 minutes until I finally filled her pussy with my cum.

We laid there spent. I told her how I had just come from fucking Tina and how funny it was to find her here with Scott. She said he had coming over almost every day before going to work trying to convince her to go on the road with him, and he knew just what to say to convince her. I told her while she was out getting fucked, I might have my own orgy here. She said it has been a few weeks since we had a good orgy so we were due.

Saturday came and Scott came to pick up Kathy. Kathy had messaged everyone and let them know she would be gone for the weekend but that I was going to be here. I kissed Kathy goodbye and went to lay outside in the back yard.

About 2pm April showed up with her friend Michelle. She rarely came over when Kathy was here because Kathy didn't like her much. Kathy always brags about having the biggest boobs, but April gives her a run for her money.It's to bad because April loves to eat pussy and I would have loved seeing the two of them together. April told me Michelle was curious about being with another woman, and since Kathy was gone thought she would come over.

April got naked quickly and laid in the chair next to me. I could tell Michelle was a bit nervous and it took her a while to strip. I knew she was excited when she took off her panties and her lips shined with wetness. She sat next to April, finally leaning back and relaxing.

I heard the back gate open and David and Jack walked in. They said Tabitha and Renee would be over in a few minutes. They quickly undressed and sat down with us. I glanced at Michelle and she was touching her pussy, obviously turned on being naked with people. My cock got hard as I watched her, and her eyes got wide when she saw my erection.

I got down and started to lick April's pussy. I looked at Michelle again and she was really rubbing her pussy. I scooted over and started to lick Michelle's pussy. She squirmed in the chair but didn't try to stop me. April came over and told me that was her job, and took over eating Michelle's wetness. I watched Michelle massage her breasts as April ate her pussy.

I looked at David and Jack and they were playing with their cocks watching. I walked to the toy box and got out the KY and walked over to Jack. I laid the KY down and took his cock in my mouth. It didn't take long and David grabbed the KY and was soon fucking my ass.

I heard Tina's voice, and looked over and saw Tina had arrived and joined April and Michelle. She had straddled Michelle's face and Michelle was licking her pussy. Tina grabbed her own nipples and rolled them in her fingers, enjoying Michelle's tongue. I saw April had grabbed a dildo and was fucking it as she ate Michelle.

My cock was really hard and David felt really good in my ass. I moved as best I could and after squirting Jack's ass with KY, slid my cock into his ass. David stayed still, letting me do all the work. As I fucked Jack, David's cock naturally slid in and out of my ass. I was in heaven, everything else was blacked out as I fucked. I felt David cumming, his hot load squirting in my ass.

I slowly came out of the zone and realized Tabatha and Renee had joined us.Tabatha had waste no time in eating out Renee, and I heard Renee gasping as she reached orgasm.

David squirted KY on his ass and knelt next to Jack. I put on a show for the girls, going back and forth and fucking each of them. The girls would cheer every time I switched. Jack finally got up and moved in front, and I sucked him as I fucked David. The big cheer came when he blew his load in mouth, and they watched as I sucked him dry. Then I grabbed David by the ass and pounded him until I filled his ass with my cum.

The initial pressure relieved, everyone cleaned up and settled back ready to party. Michelle was saying how happy she was that April invited her, and she couldn't believe how hot it was watching everyone. Tina came over and took her usual spot by my side, and I massaged her ass as we laid there. She started playing with my cock and soon had it hard again. I looked around and everyone was watching us. Tina giggled and whispered to me that we should give them a show. She climbed on top of me and grabbed my cock, rubbing the head of it against her pussy lips. I felt her back arch and soon she started to take my cock inside her. She turned around riding me backwards so everyone could see me sliding in and out of her. She was putting on a show and it felt damn good.

As is typical, everyone else switched up partners. Part of the fun of our party was you never had to fuck just your partner, you could fuck whoever you wanted.. I was quite surprised however when Michelle came over and sat on my face. I hadn't been sure how far she would go,but tasting from her wetness, she was all for it.

Tina got up and told Michelle to sit on my cock. She grabbed Michelle's nipples and pulled her forward so that her pussy was right above my cock. She had Michelle turn around so I could see her boobs. I grabbed Michelle by the hips and Tina pushed down on her shoulders, and Michelle's body shuddered as my cock entered her pussy. It wasn't long until Michelle was rocking on my cock, using her pussy muscles to milk me. I leaned back letting Michelle control everything, and Tina sat on my face to watch. She leaned forward and kissed Michelle, then lifted one of her breasts and started sucking on her nipple. I felt Tina cum and happily licked her juices. Michelle was next, and she screamed as she orgasmed.

Michelle was getting dizzy so Tina helped her onto the ground mat. Tina sat on her face as I entered her pussy. It was only a couple minutes and I felt myself swelling. With one final push I spewed my hot cum deep inside Michelle, and she screamed again as she orgasmed.

The rest of the night passed and everyone had a chance to fuck everybody else. I don't think there wasn't a pairing missed, often times there was groups of three or four.

Eventually everyone started to leave, very happy and content with the nights sex. I asked Tina to stay the night and she was happy to stay. We climbed into bed and she snuggled in. We both wanted sex again but our bodies were to tired. I told her we could fuck in the morning, giving us time to rest. She murmured how she couldn't wait and we passed out already looking forward to tomorrow.

The next day, I woke up to the smell of bacon frying. Tina had woke early and started to prepare food. I got up and walked out to the kitchen to see if she needed any help. She asked if I knew the egg timer sex joke thing, and I said I wasn't sure. She asked if I could do a quickie in three minutes with her so she would know how long to cook the eggs. We both knew once we got started we would burn our breakfast, so we just laughed and set the timer. After we ate and cleaned up, we went back to bed and worked off the meal we just had. She mostly wanted it doggy style, and we finished together as I pushed her down on her belly and was buried deep behind her.

We went out into the living room and snuggled together on the couch, watching a movie. Scott and Kathy finally arrived, and I could tell from Kathy's expression that she hadn't had nearly the fun we had last night. She came over and kissed me and Tina, and said she wasn't doing that again. Scott asked Tina if she was ready to go, and she said no, but he insisted so she got up, got dressed, and gave me a kiss.

Kathy said Scott had acted like a jealous boyfriend. He had said he was all for whatever was going to happen, but when the time came he chased the guys away. She felt like he just wanted her there to be his eye candy and act like a big dog in front of his friends. she had to wait until after he went to sleep and then slip out to find a party. She said she was able to fuck three guys, but it wasn't what it could have been. Scott was happy, but she doubted she could ever trust him.

I took her to the bedroom so she could take a nap, and she climbed on top of me to fuck me. She rode me hard, taking out her frustrations on my cock. When we finally orgasmed she collapsed on the bed and went to sleep.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers