All Comments on 'Kathy and the Beach Vacation'

by redheadstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

Really liked the story. But definitely needs a sequ. A big bonus to you by having her a redhead. I’m like t h e male and burn in 15 minutes a tanned redhead goes high on the Peter meter. More info on why she has gone from church lady to sex slut. You have only given his point of view of her transition to sex Lovett. Good luck on next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Learn to use quotation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story written by an admitted skank whore. Who else has over 100 "partners" as you've called them? You wasted the chance to introduce yourself as someone worth reading. Yours will be the next writer heaped onto a huge pile of writers to ignore.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

The characters are fun, and exploring something outside of vanilla has great potential as a story line.

Constructive criticism: don't change the subject midway through a paragraph, and use quotation marks to indicate when someone's talking.

Keep writing!

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

First listen to your author friends. They will have a better perspective than random people from the shadows. Second write for yourself but please share it. You may want to consider using an editor. I did have some trouble following who was saying what. I am not a great writer but I like what I have written and shared it. Not everyone likes it but that won’t stop me. Look up “the man in the arena” by Teddy Roosevelt. It guides me through the comments. And yes, keep writing.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 2 years ago

Quotes need marks around them.

It skips around in tone a bit.

It felt less like a written story and more of a written account of an oral retelling.

There was no stabbing or minotaurs. I like stories that have both. Or maybe Emma Watson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredheadstories@redheadstories
Semi retired Floridian with what I like to think of as a creative/sensual mind with a taste for risk and adventure. As of today, I have written a dozen stories and submitted a couple. I am a redhead with a heightened libido.. Many of my stories are based on real experienc...