Kathy Finally Gets Blacked

Story Info
Our fun takes a dark turn.
8.5k words
4.45
35.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

Our bedroom activities could be classified into two categories: 1) passionate one-on-one 'love making' and 2) pure old-fashioned, hard-core 'fucking', with lots of dirty talk and nasty stuff, which usually involves fantasies being revealed and visualized.

Two completely different types of sex. Each one serves its own purpose.

The passionate one-on-one love making was usually a lot slower and more deliberate, with both of us taking our time, playfully horsing around and just enjoying each other's body. Not a whole lot of dirty talking going on, but when we did, it involved just the two of us in our own little world, you know, like newlyweds.

But when it came to our hard-core fucking, well, that was a different story.

It became a no-holds barred slam bang ANYTHING was fair game! Including dirty talking. I should say, ESPECIALLY dirty talking! The dirtier and nastier, the better.

At first, it started out with us bringing a Penthouse Letters magazine to bed with us on the nights where sex was a given. Each of us would take a letter we liked and read it out loud while the other one was free to do whatever they wanted to the reader's body. This morphed into us role-playing what we were reading in the letters.

We could generally find a letter or two from the 'Threesome' section that would get us both hot, or maybe something from the 'Wife watching' section would catch our interest. It varied a lot depending on what kind of mood we were in at the time.

These stories became a semi-regular part of our bedroom activity when we were in the mood for some hard-core fucking, and we would transplant ourselves into the storyline making it seem as if we were the main characters of the letter.

I would read parts of the letter out loud while Kathy was doing things to me with her hands, lips and mouth, and then she would take the magazine and read some while I worked on her body. Worked out great for both of us.

Typically, when it was time to put the magazine down, we'd continue the dirty talking but using our own words and stories. Made-up fantasy stories. You know the kind, where you've had them in the back of your mind and were afraid to verbalize them for fear of rejection and humiliation, but if they were verbalized at exactly the right time, then maybe you wouldn't get an immediate no.

Be careful what you wish for.

One night, we were lying in bed watching an old episode of Friends on TV when she reached over and started whispering in my ear...

"I know it turns you on watching me fuck other men, especially when they dump their cum inside me and you get sloppy seconds......but I've got a little secret.

"I looked up the viewing history on your computer while you were gone, and I know what kind of porn you've been watching."

"Duh, huh?" was all that came out of my mouth, not realizing she had the password to my computer.

"It's not just some husband watching his wife take strange cock that seems to turn you on right now, is it baby? You want me to do something other than just fuck another man for you, don't you, lover?"

"Huh, I don't know what you're talking about babe. Really, I don't."

The words stuttered out of my mouth with no real conviction as a devious smile crossed my wife's lips and her hands reached inside my boxers to grab a hold of my now semi-hard cock!

"Tell me, Michael! Tell me what you really want me to do before I cut you off from sex for the next week."

She removed her hands from my boxers and left me dangling in mid-air before looking me dead in the eye and continuing, "Well? Are you going to tell me what it is that you REALLY want? Or do you take care of yourself for the next week?"

"Well......I........" was all I got out before she went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Time's runnin' out," she shouted.

Fifteen minutes later, she returned. Apparently, she was dead set on getting me to admit what I really wanted her to do because she had changed into a black see-thru nighty with a red g-string for panties and walked up to the DVD player to put in a disc.

"Before I hit 'play' and show you what movie I put in, you're going to tell me what I want to hear, Michael!" she demanded.

Turning to look me dead in the eye, "Honey? You've been busted," she continued "I KNOW what kind of porn you've been watching, so tell me. Tell me what you want me to do! Cuz if you don't, then I crawl into bed and go to sleep, and you get no sex!"

At this point, it was futile to continue my charade of not knowing what she was talking about, and I caved. Besides, my cock was at full mast and I'm no longer in control at that point, my cock is.

Starting out slowly, I began.

"Ok, Ok.

"Now don't get mad. You know I love you and my kinky sexual desires in NO way changes that. In fact, if anything, the idea that you are going along with my kinkiness in the first place just makes me love you that much more, if that's even possible. But here goes....

"I love it when you get cream-pied, you already know that, whether I'm there watching your stud pounding away between your legs as he empties his balls into you, or you bring one home to me after a night out. But I've got this real strange desire to watch you do something that you've never done before......at least not that I'm aware of."

"And what is that baby?"

"I..."

"Yes, baby, what is it?

"What is it that you want me, your slut wife, to do? Tell me Michael! Tell me what you want your slut wife to do?"

"ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!!!

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK A BLACK MAN!" I practically screamed.

She pressed 'play' on the remote, laid back down next to me on our bed, and resumed playing with my cock as the title of the porn flick came on the screen 'Housewives First BBC'.

"That's close, but not entirely true now is it, Michael?" she accused me as she gave my cock a hard squeeze, a VERY hard squeeze, and started masturbating me slowly,

"You don't REALLY want me to fuck a black man, now do you baby?"

"Huh?...what?...I mean, yes, yes I do. What are you talking about?" I stammered.

"Semantics," was her reply.

"What do you mean by that?"

Man, was I that dense or what? Duh.

Her mouth went down to my cock where she took it in deep and then coated it with saliva as she licked up and down my entire shaft before scooching back up the bed to lay next to me again.

The first scene of the movie showed a young couple playing pool in a billiard hall/nightclub with quite a diverse crowd. Next to the pool tables was a small dance floor where several people were having a good time dancing to the songs on the jukebox.

It wasn't long before the young couple was challenged to a game of pool by a pair of black men. One of the men had a beer gut and was about the same height as the wife. The other one, with much darker skin, was about a foot taller and thin.

This movie wasn't about the 'social scene' and after a short period, where all three men took turns dancing with the guy's wife in the pool hall, the scene shifted to a seedy hotel room where the two black guys took advantage of the white husband's generosity and spent the rest of the evening fucking his wife in every hole she had. And fuck her they did.

They drilled her hard and put her away wet! I was hard as a rock and my wife was slowly keeping me that way with her hand, using her saliva as lube.

"See, Michael? Do you really want me to fuck a black man?"

Climbing on top of me, she removed her g-string and lowered herself down onto my cock all the way to my balls without stopping. That's how turned on and wet her pussy was, literally dripping juices. I would find out later WHY she was so wet, but for now, I was buried to the hilt....and loving it!

Suddenly, a bright flash of light went off in my head and I finally caught up with her.

"No, baby, you're right, I don't want to watch you fuck a black man. No. You are SSOOoo fucking right!" pounding my hips upward, drilling the inside of this slut that I was married to.

"I don't want to watch you fuck a black man, I want to watch you GET FUCKED by a black man!

"I want to watch a black man FUCK YOU! And FUCK YOU HARD, LONG AND BARE!

"So he can fill you up with his potent black seed when he cums inside your fertile, married white pussy!!" I was practically screaming while driving my cock up into my wife's tight, gripping pussy.

She suddenly stopped. Realizing what I had just said, she stopped her movements and plopped her hips right down on my lap and wouldn't move. Wouldn't let me move either.

"His 'what'? and my 'what'?" she demanded to know.

My response at this coitus interruptus was, "Huh? What?"

"You said his POTENT black seed and my FERTILE pussy.

"What are you asking me to do Michael? You say you want me to fuck a black man, no, um, sorry, you want me to GET FUCKED by a black man.

"And now you want him to fertilize me? You want me to have a black man's baby? Is that what you're saying Michael?"

"No, no, no, honey, that's not what I meant at all. It was just a slip of the tongue, really baby, that's all it was. I didn't mean anything by it," all the while trying to bounce her with my hips, which caused her to exert even more pressure downward, keeping me pinned against the mattress.

"Are you sure?" she demanded.

"Yes, baby, of course. It was a mere slip of the tongue, that's all. Nothing more, I promise," I reassured her.....maybe.

The rhythm returned to her hips, and she was once again riding me like the slut that she is.

Closing her eyes, bending down to bite my ear hard enough to draw blood, she whispered, "Okay, I'll do it."

"I'll be your little whore and fuck whoever you want me to, whenever you want me to. But remember, I'm your wife and I'm trusting you not to do anything stupid, okay?"

She reached back down and sucked up the trickle of blood from my ear and that was all it took.

My cock exploded inside her pussy, as she knew it would when she talks dirty like that. Like I've said before, she can get most any man to cum anytime she wants just by saying nasty things at exactly the right time, and she wanted me to cum right then, and I didn't disappoint her.

So I started making plans for the following weekend, using a magazine for swingers to try and find my wife's first black cock. Several dead ends later, I found a gentleman in San Diego who, after talking with him, seemed to be the perfect fit for my wife's first black cock.

Thursday night, she cut me off, "So do we have plans for this weekend or not?"

"Well, sort of, I mean, I've got something in mind, but nothing definite," I lied easily.

"Then I'm not going to fuck you tonight! I want my pussy ready for whatever you've got planned and since you've beaten it up all week, I'm giving it the night off, but I will swallow your cum if you masturbate for me."

My own personal little whore.

Taking me in her mouth, I was soon coated in my wife's saliva, which always made a nice lubricant for jacking-off. She then moved up to lay next to me and whispered, "So how big of a cock does this guy have who's going to be fucking me this weekend?" All the while moving her hand slowly up and down my now rock-hard cock.

"About the same size as Danny!"

At the mention of Danny's name, my wife closed her eyes and moaned....and instantly became wet!

Danny was one of the many 'revenge sex' studs that she used to pay me back for my infidelities earlier in our marriage. While he wasn't the one who spent the MOST time between her thighs, no, that title belonged to Burt, but Danny was probably her favorite fuck out of all the guys she used to pay me back with.

He certainly had the longest cock of any of her lovers at nine inches. Not the fattest, but the longest and, according to her, he knew how to use it. That, and along with some personal grudges that my wife had against his wife, made fucking him a little more satisfying for her than fucking the other husbands that she enjoyed.

She never admitted to me out loud that Danny was her favorite fuck, but I've known my wife long enough to read between the lines and pick up on little nuances that pretty much seals the deal on Danny being her favorite, and that's okay, because I've recognized it for a long time, which is why I'm using him now to get her attention.

"You remember Danny, don't you babe?" I teased, knowing full well she did.

"Uh-huh. Yum, I mean, yes...I remember Danny," she sighed, softly....purring.

"Well, Gerald is about the same length as Danny, just a little bit thicker, and straighter, too. Oh, and he has a better tan, too," causing her to chuckle.

Danny had a small downward curve to his cock that helped my wife achieve many orgasms when he was fucking her from behind. Not so much missionary, she said, but when he was giving it to her from behind in ANY of the many doggie positions he took her in, the slight curve of his cock seemed to always hit the right spot.

She liked to boast that his cock hit a certain spot inside her pussy when he was taking her doggy style, that never failed to make her cum. Especially when she was laying down flat on her belly and Danny was on his haunches, riding her from behind while pulling her hair backwards.

My wife never failed to orgasm with Danny!

Which was why I was using his name to help seduce her into accepting Gerald as her first black cock, and in Gerald's case, my wife would definitely wind up classifying him as a BIG black cock.

I've watched her take a few white guys over the years but have only masturbated to the thought of one of her lovers being black. Interracial and MILF porn have always been favorites of mine, but it's always been something I've watched on screen, not been involved with personally. Now, that was about to change.

Her first black cock was going to be big, not huge, but big, and she was responding well to my teasing.

"How MUCH thicker than Danny?" she wanted to know.

"Not much, I mean, I've never seen either one in person, but from your description of Danny's cock and Gerald's description of his own, I'm gonna guess maybe a half to an inch difference.

"He guarantee's me that by the time he finally buries the last inch of his cock completely inside you, that you'll be more than ready for it. Hell, he said you'd be begging for that last inch. A little sure of himself, maybe, but that's his experience with married women talking.

"He especially likes married WHITE women, his specialty he claims, since they seem to enjoy getting really nasty, and I'm providing him with one....you."

"I do like confident men, especially......"

She wasn't able to finish that last thought as I pushed her head down and released my load into her mouth at that precise moment, where she spent a lot of time making sure she swallowed every drop before cleaning me with her lips and tongue.

Friday finally got here, meeting my wife at the front door after work and taking a taxi to the train station for our weekend stay in San Diego. A new sexual adventure awaited us as we headed south to an almost always sunny destination.

Checking in at our hotel right on Mission Bay, we went down to the hotel bar for a drink after unpacking and changing. Overlooking the bay, the outside patio to the bar was about half full when we sat down, where we had enough time for a couple of cocktails before leaving to hook-up with Gerald.

I could tell early on that this was going to be the weekend that I had hoped for because right off the bat my normally out-spoken, opinionated, beautiful wife had turned submissive.

If you EVER see my wife submissive, it's because she's horny and about to try something (or someone) new. I guarantee you that is the only time she's like that and she was like that now as we were starting our interracial adventure.

We were in for a fun time as she began asking me what I wanted her to wear on the train to; if I wanted her to flash the taxi driver to; what I wanted her to drink at the bar, and so on. It's almost as if I had an A/I clone ready, willing, and nervous, to grant any wish I might have. Strangely different behavior from my wife at first, but I soon figured out what she was doing and took full advantage of her submissiveness (if she felt any repercussions in the morning about tonight, she could blame everything on me and say it was all my fault...as usual).

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Our plan was to meet up with Gerald around 9 in the Gaslight District at a nightclub he picked out. Being from San Diego, he was well familiar with the area and said we'd really like the place he had in mind for our rendezvous.

Kathy changed from her train traveling clothes into a slinky, wrap-a-round style dress in dark green with little sequins all over before we left the room. When the light hit it just right, you could partially see-thru it and make out the undergarments she was wearing. It came down to just above the knee and could be adjusted using the tied ends to create as much, or as little, cleavage as she wanted to show.

Not being blessed with big boobs, I had her wearing a tight, red push-up bra and thong, matching the red fuck-me pumps. She had the dress tied showing enough cleavage to get attention, but not enough to drool......not yet. Underneath everything was a red garter belt, holding up a pair of very sexy black fishnet stockings, and then to top everything off, she wore a small, transparent white jacket that came down to just above her belly button.

We found the nightclub where we were to meet Kathy's first bbc and walked in.

Gerald stood and greeted us as we approached, shaking my hand while giving my wife a hearty hug. He was a little taller than I was and about twenty pounds lighter, with coal black skin and an ever-present Australian accent. Living in the States for the last ten years, he managed to sound like he never left home.

"Oohh" quietly escaped my wife's lips as Gerald took her hand and kissed the back of it.

A good sign.

My wife likes men with accents, especially Australian accents (as I found out years ago in Hawaii when my wife fucked Dave, the Aussie from down under in the hotel jacuzzi). So, Gerald's accent had my wife's interest even without me setting them up. And the fact that he was good looking didn't hurt either, sort of on the Denzel Washington side, with bigger lips which he says comes in real handy with the married housewives, especially the white ones.

Kathy was going to find out later just how handy those lips are.

The front half of the nightclub was separated from the back by a long, dark hallway and a swinging door. The only two lights in the hallway were about a foot off the ground with maybe 15w bulbs each, so it was pretty dark before you got to the swinging door that opened to the dance floor on the other side.

Seemingly an odd lay-out for a nightclub, but then I realized it was probably two old businesses converted into one big one with no other way of connecting the two without making major structural changes.

It actually worked pretty good in keeping the loud music in the back dance area from overwhelming the lounge area in front. This was where we met Gerald.

Dressed in a nice, grey suit w/o the tie and a black shirt. From the way the light hit his jacket, you could tell it was made of expensive fabric. He exuded confidence and refinement.

Exactly the type of person, coupled with this classy atmosphere, that I was hoping for my wife's first interracial adventure.

The lounge was filled with over-stuffed single chairs, love seats and almost hidden booths along the side wall, while a sultry looking bar took up an entire corner of the room. An occasional three-person sofa was also mixed in with seating.

We found Gerald at one of these sofas and quickly sat my wife between us, ordering a drink from the cute waitress, before making the awkward small talk of meeting someone new.

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers