Kathy Finally Gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of holding her ankles spread wide while still on his knees, Gerald let go of her ankles and laid down on top of her, maintaining a hard steady pace in the process. Kathy buried her face in his neck and wrapped both her legs and arms around him the best she could.

She was gripping on to him from below begging, "Don't stop! Ppplease don't stop!

"OH...OH...OH...OH FUCK...I'M CUMMING!!" we both heard her cry out!

She was leaving claw marks in Gerald's back. Something she hasn't done very many times in the past, but when she does, it's a pretty good sign that whoever's fucking her at that moment has a lifetime pass for a return engagement ANY (and every) time they want her.

So far, she's batting 100%. EVERY man she's marked up with her nails to this point has returned for at least one more session with her, whether it was a quick blow-job in the bathroom or an all-night affair in a hotel room, they've always come back for more.

I truly don't believe Gerald will break that streak.

He slowed down to a stop as my wife's orgasm subsided, laying in each other's arms for a short while before he eventually pulled his still-hard cock out of her, bringing a heavy protest from her. She was quickly quieted when Gerald flipped her over onto her stomach, pulling her hips up and pushing her face down in what has quickly become one of my favorite positions to watch her get fucked in.

From here, there is literally nothing she can do except take the pounding her stud is giving her. But Gerald changed course when he entered her this time.

Instead of pile-driving her right away, he rose up behind her and began a soft up and down motion with his cock rubbing up against the outside of her pussy lips and drawing moans of pleasure from her other lips.

I managed to hold the camera in such a way as to not get it dripped on from the fluids coming from the two lovebirds, which wasn't easy because they were both flowing with each other's fluids. I did get the shot from underneath with his dark black cock teasing her fertile pink pussy lips before sliding back inside her and causing her moans to turn to grunts.

Gerald stayed in that position behind my wife for the longest time developing a nice rhythm taking turns fucking each other, with him sometimes doing all the movement and sometimes where she was doing all the movement and sometimes where they were both moving together as one.

My wife enjoyed this slow-paced fucking/lovemaking that her and Gerald were sharing for a much longer time than I expected her to, but then she wanted to cum again and she told her lover so..."Fuck me.

"HARD!"

This black man knew how to please a white wife. He has done so, many, many times.

Making sure his thick cock never left this married woman's cunt, Gerald raised himself up on his feet while still crouching behind her and keeping himself engaged. The perfect pile-drive position.

He did.

He drove into her so hard it caused my wife to collapse down onto the sheets. No longer was she ass up-face down. She was completely down. Lying flat, face down with arms and legs spread out at 45-degree angles, Gerald continued his onslaught.

He knew what he was doing, and he had a plan on how to do it. He wanted to take something from this wife, who was presented to him by her loving husband for his sexual enjoyment. His plan was to take this woman's ass.

Same as it was for every new wife brought to him by a suddenly voyeuristic hubby.

And right now, the married woman who had his cock inside her pussy right now, was very close to getting that same cock up her ass. Close, real close.

Kathy was flat on the sheets with only her hips being pulled a couple of inches off the mattress before being hammered back down into the mattress springs. Gerald was fucking her hard.

REAL HARD!

"AACKK! UUGGHH! OOHH! FUCK! AARRGH!"

My wife was a rag doll, being fucked up and down and driven into the mattress mercilessly by her first black cock.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!!"

Just in the nick of time for Gerald!

Another few strokes and he might not have achieved his plan for the night. The rag doll beneath him lay limp and unresponsive after her last orgasm from the onslaught of Gerald's sexual pounding, which fit into his plan perfectly.

With his fuck partner passed out, Gerald stopped his drilling and once again, pulled his cock out of her pussy, moved an inch or two, then he pushed forward again. This time, up my wife's ass!

"AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Came the scream, waking my wife up when Gerald reached the half-way point with his cock.

"GET THAT FUCKING THING OUT OF MY ASS!!!"

But by now, Gerald had pulled both her arms back and was holding them like a rein, while sitting on her ass and keeping her legs pinned to the sheets with his own legs.

"You're in NO position to tell anyone anything, now are you slut?" Gerald told her.

"You're TOO big, Gerald. You'll hurt me. Please, pull it out."

"Just relax and enjoy Kathryn, who knows? Maybe you'll even wind up liking it," Gerald offered. But it was no use. Try as he might, he just couldn't get his cock any farther up my wife's ass than halfway, so he settled for that and worked up a nice easy-going rhythm in the process.

Kathy's yelps and cries subsided with the smooth motion Gerald was using inside her ass, but every time he tried to go deeper though, it brought a scream of pain from this slut, and he was forced to stop.

He wasn't happy with half-way anal sex, so in an effort to punish her for not taking his full 9" up her ass, he pulled his cock out of her butt and lined up for re-entry into her married white cunt. With no mercy what-so-ever, he shoved his entire length inside her pussy with one hard thrust, burying himself inside my wife up to his balls!

Kathy nearly bucked him off the bed with that one, but thankfully, he had a firm grip on her hips when he drove inside, so when she jumped, he just used her motions to help him keep pounding away deep inside.

He was now ready to make another deposit, and within minutes he shuddered and grabbed Kathy's hips as hard as he could and unloaded his potent sperm inside her fertile cunt, collapsing one last time on her back. They may have fallen asleep in that position with his big black body covering her small white one, because neither of them moved for quite awhile.

We eventually made the trek back to our own room in a different hotel about 4 in the morning and missed all of the trains heading back to L.A. until late afternoon. Kathy slept for the entire ride, but I met some new friends in the club car. Seems the Jamaican soccer team was in town for the next two weeks for some sort of tournament.

Sounds like fun.