All Comments on 'Kathy Finally Gets Blacked'

by JeepGC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Good story. I really liked it that Kathy was taking Gerald bareback like all white girls/women should. From the story I assumed Kathy was fertile and risking pregnancy. I would have been great if she ended up pregnant by Gerald.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hopefully she isn’t on birth control & will be carrying a black baby soon. I love seeing white couples in the mall with the wife pushing a stroller & a black baby is in it. Always wonder what the story is.

12bolt12bolt9 months ago

Good story, a white slut and hubby supports her. True love maybe or hubby is submissive. The story is well written with good design and descriptive details.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I will never, and I mean never understand white male fantasies. Wow. smh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Love the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story lots of detail and the lead into was very real.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great.

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

Why do most authors think the women and the cucks like her being called a slut and other derogatory names from the very beginning and like getting fucked in the ass? I gave three stars because it had a decent beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story, she is going to make a good slut for blackmen to dominate.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives3 months ago

Very nicely done. Liked the dirty talk too. Kathy should have sucked his bbc when he took it out of her ass. That would have been a nice segment.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

What a GREAT husband I need a man who will whore me out to BBC and enjoy watching them use me!❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous