Kathy Makes Love To Joe

Story Info
What I didn't know...
5.8k words
2.48
30k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
151 Followers

As I've mentioned in previous true stories about my wife's sexual escapades during her 'revenge sex' days, I believe she has told me only PART of what actually took place during those promiscuous months!

Just something that twinkles in her eye as she bites her lip coyly, hesitates slightly, insisting that she's told me about every lover she had while we were separated. The doubts that run through my mind when she then bats her eyelashes at me and reaches up to pull my mouth down to hers before sticking her tongue down my throat, leaves me questioning what she claims to be truths.

Only time will tell if there are any other true stories left out there, but the one she just dropped on me in the past couple of days has actually turned out to be pretty devastating!

Especially since this one happened while we were together and technically her 'revenge sex' days should have been over.

By the time her love affair came to an end, I was going to find out just how vengeful my wife can be, and still is, while never really fully forgiving me for fucking around on her. Even though she says she has forgiven me, words are cheap, and her actions definitely proved otherwise.

What I didn't know......almost got me divorced. Not quite, but real fucking close, only I didn't know it until just recently.

Joe.

A business client of my wife whom I had never met before, and for good reason.

In case I haven't made it clear in my other stories------my wife loves to fuck!

Sometimes, she just likes the raw physical pleasure of having someone's cock (mine, or someone else's) inside her cunt, pounding away until she cums like a Russian racehorse. Other times, she gets off on 'making love', a gentler, softer pace in the bedroom. Before she revealed her tryst with Joe to me, I was under the mistaken belief that her audience of 'making love' belonged to only one person......ME!

But now I've been told about someone else......Joe.

Kathy 'made love' to Joe.......many times.......over......and......over.

All under the guise of a business relationship AND right under my fucking nose!

Any of you husbands out there who have fucked around on your wife and then regretted it and asked her to take you back after your affair was over, knows the grateful feeling in your soul of your wife's generosity for taking you back. There is a certain feeling of humility when you realize the hurt and pain you caused the woman who agreed to share her life with you, but only time will heal that pain.

But my grateful, happy feeling frame of mind for being taken back was easily manipulated by someone I thought I knew.......my vengeful wife!

Even though we were back together, she was still bitter, well-founded mind you, but still bitter. She did a good job of masking her bitterness, but occasionally I saw the look in her eyes that told me she wasn't over my affairs. Kathy carried this bitterness with her up until she met Joe, not long after we had made up and got back together the last time.

Joe worked for a roofing company and was recently promoted to a position responsible for making travel plans for all the bigwigs in his company and, as luck would have it, my wife was a travel agent. Though I had heard my wife mention his name before when she was dealing with travel plans for his company, nothing was ever mentioned about him personally, which should have set up a red flag, but didn't.

I SHOULD have realized something wasn't right in her dealings with Joe, but I missed the signs, humility will do that to a person.

Normally when we're together, my wife is a talker. She talks about everything, including her clients at work. I should say, ESPECIALLY her clients at work because a lot of times she deals with difficult people, and I get to hear all about it when she gets home and vents.

Most of the time I just let her talk because some of her clients are just plain boring, but thinking back, I probably should have picked up on the fact that while she did mention Joe by name, she didn't offer any of her usual rantings about him like she did with her other clients.

It wasn't because everything went smoothly with the bookings that she made for him and his company over the months that their affair took place. No, far from it......or so I was led to believe.

Most of her clients she dealt with over the phone as they were too far away from her office, but she also dealt with walk-ins. Joe was a walk-in.

Things between them didn't really happen right off the bat, at least not for Joe, but it turns out that my wife was smitten with him and his thick Oklahoma accent, tight jeans and cowboy hat when he first walked into her travel agency. At the time they first met, Kathy and I were into country/western line-dancing and going pretty regularly to the local country/western bar for Saturday night dancing and drinking.

When my wife enters a new chapter in her life, whether it be professional, personal or somewhere in between, she pursues her new interests with a vigor that I normally see only in the bedroom. So, at the time she met Joe, she was strongly vetted in the whole country/western scene, complete with cowboy hats, boots, tight jeans, etc. Seldom did we miss a Saturday night out on the dance floor.

Joe was new to southern California, having only been out here for about a year when he first met my wife. He had recently been promoted at the plant where he worked and was now in charge of travel arrangements for his company and, as fate would have it, decided to visit the very agency where my wife worked.

But the day he walked into Kathy's travel agency wearing his cowboy hat and boots, he had my wife's immediate and undivided attention. Then when he said "Howdy" to her, I'm sure she probably creamed her pants.

I was about to find out how really vengeful my wife can be, and she would show me how vengeful with Joe.

Travel Conventions and high-end client pampering were two of the alibis she used to disguise her affair with Joe. Her boss at work was the owner of the agency that Kathy worked for, and a close personal friend at the time who got to witness the pain she suffered when I left to have my affair.

Her boss was more than willing to assist my wife in extracting a little revenge on me by being an alibi for her during the times she was out 'paying me back' with Joe. More than once that bitch straight out lied to me about my wife's whereabouts.

If I'd been on my normal game, I'd probably have spotted the signs a lot sooner but like I said, I was still thankful for being taken back (yet again) and missed a lot of tell-tell signs that I would have noticed otherwise. So, I was actually pretty ripe to be taken advantage of by a vengeful woman.

And she did.

Joe liked to take control in the bedroom, kinda like Danny used to, and my wife soon found herself addicted to his style......and to him.

Apparently, ONE of Joe's favorite fucking positions was missionary with an ankle in each hand and my wife's knees pinned back to the mattress next to her ears. While this was one of Joe's favorite positions, Kathy and I seldom fucked liked that and when he did her the first time in that position, she used muscles she normally didn't and caused her some soreness the following day.

Now that I recall, the first time she complained to me one morning about how sore her legs were and how hard it was for her to get out of bed, was the morning after my wife and her boss supposedly attended one of those 'travel seminars' that went into late night hours.

I suppose I should have asked her exactly what KIND of seminar goes that late at night, but remember, I was still feeling thankful for her taking me back at this point, and I didn't push it.

Did I mention that my wife loves sex?

On top of her other skills that I've already mentioned (swallowing, anal, bare-back three hole fucking, and so on), she was always on the slender side with small boobs, but LIMBER as a minx and after learning that little trick with her vaginal muscles, was able to fuck many different sizes of cocks while still feeling tight to all of them.

So Kathy had no problem when Joe pinned her knees back next to her ears and slammed away at her married cunt. In fact, it infatuated her more with him as he took a very aggressive role in forcefully fucking this married woman, but in his mind, his forceful fucking had a purpose.

He wanted her to be his......permanently.

My wife loved the idea of how forceful and hard Joe was with her, while my technique was definitely more on the gentler side (which I thought she liked), she, fresh off of forgiving her philandering husband for his latest affair, soon fell under a spell for this Oklahoma cowboy, as he pounded her with a vengeance every time they were together.

Hard and often. Time and again.

Apparently, it turns out, that's the way she prefers to be taken when Joe is in the saddle. Guess he made her feel like a real country girl when they were first getting to know each other intimately. It started out as fucking, then it turned into something else.......making love. My wife started having emotional feelings for this cowboy from Oklahoma.

Oh, don't get me wrong! Joe used to pound the hell out of my wife's pussy when he was on top of her, fucking her missionary or doggie, but when he let Kathy get on top, it was a different story. That's when they started 'making love'. When he finally made her ride him cowgirl style and then reverse cowgirl, this was when I came close to losing her to him.

My wife was doing things while on top of Joe that she never did with me. Of course the things she was doing, twerking and grinding, were being done because Joe was telling her what to do. That's pretty much how it went, or so I've been told by my loving wife, everytime they got together.

He controlled things......everything......and Kathy loved it!

Joe likes his women submissive, and with him, my wife was.......in a way she never was with me, but that's because Joe and I have two different types of personalities. He's more of a controlling person than I am and maybe that's what, or who, my wife needed.

Maybe because we had different styles of love making, maybe it was the difference in our cocks, I dunno, but something clicked between Kathy and Joe when they first met that may, or may not have happened had I not recently screwed around on her and opened the door for her 'revenge sex' days.

With that wound still fresh, did my last indiscretion help to open up my wife to a relationship with another man that went beyond the physical satisfaction of just a regular booty call?

As my wife has just revealed to me in the past few days some of the things that happened between her and Joe, I guess I came real close to actually losing her to him.......permanently. As in, husband and wife.

MY wife never planned to keep her affair a secret for very long, no, she WANTED me to find out about it. She wanted her revenge.

Kathy revealed to me that, at first, she fucked Joe because she was still bitter with me and wanted me to experience the same feeling of betrayal that she felt when I fucked around on her. And she wanted to do it while we were together so it would have more impact, like I had done.

Good enough reasoning I suppose, and I sure enough deserved it, but then she told me something happened during one of their more physical couplings that changed things.

Joe asked her to leave me and move in with him!

Where he's from in Oklahoma, apparently they view casual sex differently than the way we do. Being born and bred in southern California, my wife always had somewhat of a liberal outlook on things, and sex was one of them. But Joe, on the other hand, was raised to believe that if a married woman had sex outside of her marriage, then she would, or should, be more than willing to leave her husband for that person......permanently.

Kathy almost did!

In fact, during the heart wrenching revelation of her affair with Joe to me, she described the emotions she was going through all the while trying to process where her future would be, and with whom! My wife was seriously considering moving on from our marriage with another man.

In the past, I could always tell when my wife revealed a new, true sexual tale to me, how she felt about the man who fucked her. With the tone or inflection in her voice, I could usually tell whether she had any feelings for the guy she was screwing, or whether she was just having fun using his cock for the pure physical pleasure of it.

It bears repeating.

I was lucky enough to marry a beautiful woman who LOVES sex, and, fortunately for the kinky side of my own desires, gets off on being shared with others.......with or without me there!

During one of our talkative nights of sex in the bedroom, and the foreplay leading up to it, Kathy would often describe for me, in detail, a previous lover she had taken between her legs and lips to an always creamy finish. She knows what this does to my hardness, ESPECIALLY when she lets me know it's a true story.

If she was descriptive and talkative during the telling of her true story, I knew it was all about the pure physical pleasure of sexual gratification. If, on the other hand, I had to pry information out of her, or she was vague in her descriptions, then I knew it was probably more than just physical pleasure involved, and that emotions had crept into the picture.

The first time she voiced a new reality tale about Joe during one of our torrid weekly fucks, she didn't use his name at first......she was vague......but shuddered and came hard when I told her to visualize me as the new man between her legs.

She came quickly with her eyes closed, fantasizing that it was her new lover Joe between her silky white thighs instead of me.

Uh-oh.

Little did I know that her latest 'true' indiscretion was happening in real life, right now, and right alongside her torrid-XXX revelations in our bedroom. My wife was falling in love with a new man, and it was my own fucking fault!

This was a turning point in our relationship, and I was at a cross roads.

Do I bow out and let her go? I mean, after all, I caused her a LOT of pain and unhappiness when I was out screwing around, so she deserves to be happy. If she were to find that happiness in the arms of another man, well, I guess that would be the price I'd have to pay for my own infidelity. I was the one who fucked up, not her.

Or do I fight for her? We have a history together, even though not all of it was good, we still had a history, and that was worth something! This new guy Joe was brand new in her life and had nothing to offer, or so I thought, except the wetness between her legs every time she saw him.

Lust at first sight would be an appropriate term to use.

I guess women can get just as tired of having the same dick fucking them the same way for 10 years as men can get from fucking the same damn pussy for 10 years straight. I understand complacency and lack of passion takes a toll on some marriages and something must be done to offset the boredom that sets in when you become so familiar with each other's bodies and actions that eventually you're just 'going through the motions' when it comes to sex.

A lot of people, and probably most people, don't involve others in their sex life when life in the bedroom gets boring. They either close their eyes and use a vivid imagination of someone else being their partner at the moment, or they introduce new toys to play with, they practice role-playing or whatever, while still others will wind up giving up sex altogether because it has become so boring.

And then you have couples like my wife and me. The promiscuous crowd. The kind of people who involve others in their sexual relationships and fantasies for the sheer pleasure of it and have learned to separate the physical act of fucking for fun from the act of 'making love' with your significant other.

Not an easy thing to do and, in fact, it has destroyed a marriage or two simply because couples couldn't separate the two. Up until this point, my wife and I were able to separate fun from love.

That's what I thought. Then in walked Joe.

Kathy was paying me back for all of my indiscretions when she fell in love with the man she was using to do just that, Joe. It wasn't on purpose, mind you, but the one thing I wasn't offering her at the moment......trust......was something that Joe was keen on and with my infidelities still fresh in her mind, she fell for Joe in a big way.

I decided that after figuring out that fucking other women wasn't what I was REALLY looking for in our early years of marriage, and finding out that I'm apparently what people call a 'cuckold' (someone who enjoys watching their spouse with other men), there was no way I was going to let Joe come in and steal her away from me.

No FUCKING way!

We've been through too much together to start over again, at least for me anyway.

I had to win her back in a big way......and I did.

The word 'cuckold' I guess can mean different things to different people. Some guys enjoy being submissive to their wives and really get into the role of being dominated and humiliated by not only her, but her bull as well, and that seems to work for a lot of couples. That's great, for them.

But other men simply enjoy watching their wives get fucked by strangers or friends without being submissive in any way. In fact, if you tried to make them submissive, they'd probably put an end to the whole sordid affair and escort the bull out by the seat of his pants!

That's where Kathy and I fit in.

I didn't want to watch my wife 'making love' with other men. No. The 'making love' part was between her and me, or so I thought. No. I wanted to watch my wife 'fuck' other men, not 'make love'. Big difference. And if you don't know the difference, then this lifestyle isn't for you.

Guess I should clarify that a little bit.

It isn't that I want to watch my wife fuck other men so much, it's more that I wanted to watch her 'GET FUCKED' by other men. Also a big difference. DOMINATED. I want to watch her be totally submissive and willing to do anything that she's told to do by whatever stud is fucking her at that moment.

My wife did that with Danny. He dominated her. Whatever he wanted her to do......she did......willingly.

She told me that Danny 'scratched an itch' that nobody else she was fucking could do. She also told me that she used Danny, but I firmly believe that it was the other way around. While she MAY have used him to 'scratch her itch', he definitely used her to do things that his wife wouldn't do for him.

Such as swallowing his cum (many times) and fucking his best friend Steve in a threesome that his wife threatened to throw him out of the house for even mentioning. While Danny's wife Kathy, had a great set of 36D tits and a pretty face to match her tits, she was a prude in bed. My wife was just the opposite.

Which was why he enjoyed taking my wife so many times. My wife likes trying new things.

Danny complained so many times to my wife about how prudish his wife was, that it actually helped him get into my wife's pants. Before he fucked my wife the first time, he whined about his wife only offering him missionary position and refused to experiment with anything else, like anal.

To be fair, Danny was probably too big to fuck any woman's ass who didn't do anal on a regular basis. He tried my wife's ass, when he made her fuck his friend Steve in a threesome, but he was just too big for her. Steve wasn't though, and that was officially my wife's first DP.

Danny and Steve.

Danny underneath, fucking her cunt, while Steve was on top pounding her ass. Liquor and pot helped her do a lot of things back then that she had never done before, and the DP with those two was her first, but fortunately for me, not her last.

JeepGC
JeepGC
151 Followers
12