Kathy Makes Love To Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, at least she tried to get Danny's cock up her ass, but his wife wouldn't even do that, so he took his frustrations out on my wife, and she loved it.

While my wife certainly enjoyed the physical pleasure from the fuckings that Danny gave her, she developed some emotional ties with Danny's infant daughter, whom she baby-sat for since both Danny and his wife worked full time, and at the time my wife didn't.

We didn't have any children of our own, so fucking the father of this baby girl that she was sitting for, almost made her feel that she was 'part of his family'. Especially since I was gone, it helped her feel somewhat 'safe' in our little community where we all shared the same driveway, and that led to some issues that helped end that relationship.

But now I was dealing with Joe.

The feelings my wife developed for Joe were completely different than what she felt for Danny.

Even though she projected herself into his family by baby-sitting his baby girl and taking his sperm inside her body every chance she got, her feelings for Danny were much easier for me to forgive than her feelings for Joe.

Danny really turned out to be nothing more than a physical affair when all was said and done. Fun, casual sex. The kind where I would have no problem sending her out now to fuck and bring me back home a cream-pie, nothing more.

With Joe, things were different right from the get-go. She fell madly in love with

with him not long after their first face to face meeting, and the sex she had with Joe was WAY different than with Danny. Even though physically, they both treated her basically the same, controlling her and what she did with them, the relationship with Joe turned into something different.

Danny was already married, Joe was available, and he treated my wife like she was to......available to be his. Danny just treated her like a piece of meat, which, to him, she was. Joe wanted her for himself, especially when he found out how willing she was to do things in the bedroom for him.

I found out much later that a few times during their affair, Joe never went soft after depositing his cum inside her and was able to continue fucking her even after he had just filled her up. This caused her to experience multiple orgasms when they 'made love', and further enamored her to him.

So, I had a tough road to hoe.

After all of my indiscretions, I was on the verge of losing my wife to another man and I had to win her back. It wasn't going to be easy because her trust in me was no longer there and I had to do something to get it back.

How did I find out about Joe? Glad you asked.

She told me about him one night over dinner.

Brought it up just like it was part of a casual conversation we were having. By the time I recovered enough to stop choking on the food in my mouth, she was carrying-on about the whole sordid affair.

My recovery didn't last long, however, as my second fit of gagging was brought on by her words, "...and I'm NOT going to stop seeing him!

"I know I took you back again after you cheated this last time, but I swear to God, Michael, there's NOT going to be a next time. IF THERE IS......you're gone......permanently! Finished! Over, done with, gone.

"I can't tell you how bad you've hurt me, and it won't happen again!

"Do you hear what I'm saying to you? You fucking better! You screw around ONE MORE TIME and we're through! For good! Got it?"

"Hmm, yeah, I understand. I got it.

"Look, I know I fucked up, and I can't even begin to understand the pain I caused you, but I am sorry. I am truly sorry. If I could undo all the hurt that I caused you, I would. All I can do is try to make it up to you.

"I'll do anything you need me to do to make this right, you name it. What can I do to put us, you and me, back on an even keel?"

I recognized the smile she gave me was the same smile she gave me on our wedding day, and I knew in the end, she would wind up with me.

It worked. I won. Joe lost.

I had her now, but I had to be careful. Remember I told you she was a vengeful person? Well, she was about to pay me back, big time!

At least that was the plan in her head.

She knew that the reason we were able to include others in our previous sexual adventures was because of the big deal that I made about it in the beginning. If we couldn't separate our own personal 'love making time' emotionally from pure recreational, physical sex with others, then we wouldn't indulge in the pastime of threesomes or foursomes.

Believe me, it wasn't easy to convince her that I wanted to watch her have sex with another man. Watching another man between her legs, driving his cock deep, causing her to explode and drown his cock with her juices. But I kept pestering her until she was convinced that we could separate 'our time' from 'threesome time'. She gave in.

Burt was that first man that I watched lay between my wife's thighs and bury his dick inside her.

My wife doesn't really understand how that affected me, and to be honest, I don't quite know why it does myself. Some of you guys out there understand what I'm saying when you watch your wife lay underneath another man, spreading her legs wide to take her unprotected lover's cock (she NEVER made any of her lovers wear a condom) as deep as her married pussy will allow.

The plan in Kathy's head was to keep fucking, or, in their case, making love with Joe while still living with me and paying me back with each time she dolled herself up and went over to his place to relieve him of his potent bodily fluids.

This was in direct violation of our initial agreement, and she knew it. She was hooked up with Joe emotionally, not just physically, and she knew this would hurt me and it did, at first. But I gained control of that hurt and played along with her affair until I turned it into something that I wanted.

My wife's nice, recently used pussy with cum dripping out of it!

Specifically, Joe's cum.

Since it was her desire to get even by making love to Joe under my nose, and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I knew I had to turn things around until she was just using him for sex and getting her emotional fulfillment from me. Her smile earlier gave me hope that it could be done.

Once the affair was out of the closet and thrown in my face, she no longer needed her boss to make excuses for her when she went to be with him. She no longer wanted to hide the fact that she was screwing someone else while I was sitting at home.

By the way, did I mention that my wife is a vengeful person? Well, now you see what I'm talking about.

She thought that I would feel the pain that she's felt from my affairs, and she was right......in the beginning. Since I was guilty of causing her pain with my affairs, and I don't deny that, she needed some time to throw her affair in my face to make herself feel better.

At this point, you wouldn't be far off in wondering 'why the fuck are these two even still together?' Just go ahead and split up and get on with our lives. Maybe that's what we should have done, but it took me too fucking long to figure out what I really wanted out of my marriage, and when I did, I wasn't about to give up on it now.

Sure, I had to eat some crow and put up with a lot of 'payback', but I was willing to do that to save my marriage. I love my wife, her vengefulness and all and I didn't want anybody else.

So that's what I did. I let her keep fucking, I mean, making love to Joe, but I developed a plan to change that.

At first, when she left our house to go over to Joe's place, I didn't comment on anything. I just let her go without saying anything. I let her get away with thinking that she was hurting me, because that's what she needed. She needed things to get back to equal, and, in her mind, this would do it.

I went along with their affair for about a month before getting serious with my plan of taking her back. Along the way though, I remembered the things that I used to do to make her fall in love with me and tried to do them all over again. It was gradually working.

Slowly, very slowly.

She went to his place three times that first week after her divulgence. Then again the following week, she was with him three nights. But then, the little things that I was doing around home began to have an effect on her, and she saw Joe only twice by the third week.

That's when I launched my verbal strategy and started complimenting her on the outfits she was wearing to see Joe. I even offered to help her 'dress' for her date with him.

She gave me a quizzical look after that one and said, "Yeah, and I'll bet you'd like to watch him take it off of me, wouldn't you? You pervert." Things were turning in my favor.

The smirk she sent me spoke volumes. I had her. She knew it. I knew it. Joe was about to know it. Just a little more time and humility was all that was needed. I had plenty of both to spare because I knew soon, very soon, I would have my wife back and she would be doing the things for me, not Joe, that I wanted her to do.

Which, technically, she was already doing, she just didn't realize it yet.

Pretty soon her visits to Joe were down to once a week and she was starting to struggle with that. We were getting back to that 'happy place' in our marriage again when she said, with tears in her eyes, "I'm not going to see Joe anymore."

I turned to look at her and waited a moment before replying, "Really?

"What brought that on?"

Bursting into tears, she explained that she was just lashing out at me because of her pain, and she really didn't plan on falling in love with him, but she wasn't convinced that I was coming back home after my last affair and she didn't want to be all alone.

An hour or two later, after pouring our hearts out and buckets of tears from both of us, our emotional catharsis was over and everything was good between us once again. Jupiter aligned with Mars and the world was right once again.

"I don't want you to stop seeing Joe," I offered.

Looking up at me with blood-shot, tear-swollen eyes, "Huh? What?"

"I don't want you to stop seeing Joe," I repeated.

"Why? I've told you that I didn't really love him and I was over seeing him anymore."

"I know what you said. I heard you, and I believe you. I don't want you 'making love' to another man, ever again. Believe me.

"What I DO want is for you to continue to 'fuck' him, NOT 'make love'. You know I like your pussy used and filled with cum, and since you've already been to bed with him, fucking him now would just make sense. Can you do that?"

"Maybe it makes sense for you," she cried, "but he wants me to leave you and be with him!"

"So?"

"What do you mean, so? He wants me to divorce you and give me his last name."

"Well, you're not, are you?"

"No. Not now."

"Okay, then. You've said you no longer have feelings for him, and you've always been willing to bring me home a used, cream-pie filled pussy before, so I don't see the problem."

"Well, what am I supposed to say to him?"

"I don't care. Tell him whatever you want. Tell him the truth and that you were just using him to hurt me. Lie to him and tell him he doesn't deserve a promiscuous wife like you. Tell him your husband is a pervert and wants his wife used by other men. I don't know, you tell him whatever you want."

By this time, our clothes were off and I was inside her, both her pussy and her mind.

Joe's days of having my wife emotionally were over. The only thing left for him, was the 'physical' enjoyment of my wife's bedroom skills.

Her emotional ties were back where they belonged......with me.

12